Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

Galing kay TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... Higit pa

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER TWENTY |

17.5K 208 5
Galing kay TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Twenty | My Family

• • • • • • • • •

  "I'M GOING TO RING NICOLE'S FATHER before he finds out from someone else." Vicki said as she walked inside after finally coming back to reality after Nicole was arrested.

"Good idea." Deena said. Vicki sat down on the floor next to the duck phone and quickly dialing Nicole's father's number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi Andy, it's Victoria. How are you?" Vicki asked while picking at her nails.

"I'm well sweetheart, what's going on?" Andy said obviously confused as to why Vicki was calling him.

"I'm just ringing to inform you that Nicole has been arrested for public intoxication and I wanted you to hear it from me and not someone else." Vicki said.

"Shit! Alright. Victoria, can you go pick her up and call me back once you have her." Andy asked.

"Absolutely, I'll be leaving soon. I'll get her to call you once she's home." Vicki said.

"Thank you honey." Andy said before Vicki placed the phone down.

"Let me call Tom and apologize to him before we leave?" Jenni asked sitting down in front of Vicki who started playing with her hair.

"Go ahead." Vicki said, Jenni dialled Tom's number.

"Hi, I apologize for not calling." Jenni said leaning against her sister.

"Fucking Nicole got arrested." Jenni said starting to cry as she spoke to Tom. Vicki sighed while wiping away her tears.

Soon you could hear Tom's loud, aggressive voice yelling out of the phone, Vicki quickly grabbed the phone and slammed it down.

"Fucking asshole." Vicki said hugging her sister who was crying her eyes out.

"Just go and get Nicole. I'm done." Jenni said getting up and disappearing into the bathroom.

"Do you want to come with?" Vicki asked Pauly who was sitting on the couch.

"No, you go get her, you know how to comfort her the best." Pauly said kissing Vicki's forehead before she went and grabbed the keys and her wallet.

"What happened? We saw the cops down the boardwalk?" Vinny asked walking inside as Vicki was about to leave.

"Nicole got arrested, she could not stand up straight." Deena said.

"She went to work in the dress she wore last night." Vinny said. The phone started ringing so Vicki went to answer.

"Hello?" Vicki asked.

"Where's your sister?" Tom said.

"Go fuck yourself!" Vicki yelled hanging up the phone.

"He is an absolutely asshole." Vicki said getting fed up with the way Tom treated her sister.

The phone started ringing again.

"Hello?" Vicki asked.

"Hi is Victoria there?" A unfamiliar voice was heard.

"This is she." Vicki said.

"Im calling to tell you Nicole has been released and you can come pick her up." The woman said, Vicki almost jumped out of her skin with excitement.

"Okay, thank you." Vicki said before the call ended.

"She's been released, I'm going to go get her." Vicki said.

"Give her a big hug for us once she comes out." Deena said, Vicki smiled.

"Deena, please make sure Jenni is alright, ill be back soon." Vicki said hugging Deena before running out of the bedroom.

"Jenni! I'll be back with Nicole soon." Vicki said outside the door.

"I love you!" Vicki yelled.

"I love you too." Jenni croaked making Vicki feel bad for leaving her but she needed to go and pick Nicole up.

  Vicki walked inside the police station and signed Nicole's release papers before she came running to Vicki who wrapped her into a hug.

"I missed you." Nicole said as Vicki walked her out of the police station and into the car.

"How you feeling?" Vicki asked as she drove back to the house.

"Embarrassed, I can't believe what I had done." Nicole said.

"Well, i'm just glad your coming home to us." Vicki said squeezing Nicole's hand.

"Thank you for coming to get me." Nicole said.

"I did it for Ron, i'd gladly do it for you." Vicki said making Nicole laugh.

"Everyone's excited to see you, we were all really worried." Vicki said.

"I'm so grateful for an amazing family." Nicole said snuggling into Vicki's arm as she parked out the front of the shore house.

"Here's the jailbird." Vicki said walking into the house and the roommates cheered before tackling Nicole into a hug.

• • • • • • • •

"Hello?" Vicki asked answering the duck phone.

"Yeah, is Jenni there?" Tom asked making Vicki roll her eyes.

"Yeah, let me go get her for you." Vicki said walking outside.

"Phone call for you sister." Vicki said sending her a smile before following after her and everyone sat around the phone, listening to what Jenni had to say about Tom.

  Vicki was sitting with her legs bent and Pauly was pressed up against her resting his head on her chest.

"Do you think this is the end?" Vicki whispered to Pauly who nodded.

"Hello?" Jenni said sitting down next to the phone.

"I just went out with Nicole." Jenni said.

"Boardwalk." Jenni answered simply.

"I don't know." Jenni said.

"No. Just taking a breather." Jenni said.

"I'll Roger that." Pauly said making everyone start to laugh because Jenni went on a date with Roger, Snooki and Nick.

"Yeah. Just getting my independence back." Jenni said making Vicki feel so proud of her.

"Yo, Roger that. R, R, Roger that." Pauly said making Vicki cover his mouth, silently laughing at his comments.

"My friend Roger and then his friend Nick." Jenni said.

"Yeah. There's nothing to let you know, but if that's how you feel. . " Jenni said biting on her nail.

"I didn't do anything. That's the problem." Jenni said.

"I was just having a good time and enjoying myself, unlike what I was able to do with you." Jenni said making Vicki gasp at hee words with pride. Pauly hid his head in Vicki's neck.

"I do, but not lately. It's been hard, so I'm just trying to, like, breathe, and hang out with friends and people that I know." Jenni said everyone could hear that she was trying not to scream at Tom.

"Yeah, because I did nothing fucking wrong up until the day I went for Jersey, and you still treated me like shit!." Jenni yelled while tears spilled out of her eyes. Jenni heard his answer before slamming the phone down..

"Done." Jenni said making Vicki get up and bring her sister into a hug.

"You did the right thing, honey." Vicki said pressing kisses to her sisters head as she cried. 

"I broke up with Tom and it's the hardest thing I've ever done." Jenni sobbed in Vicki's chest making her rub her back, softly.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Vicki, my anxiety is really bad." Jenni said sitting in her bed with her blanket wrapped around her.

"Do you want me to ring dad and see what he says?" Vicki asked after letting Jenni calm down. Jenni nodded.

"Alright, let me quickly ring him and we will sort everything." Vicki said rubbing Jenni's shoulder and grabbing the phone and calling their father.

"Hello?" Terry said answering the phone.

"Hey dad, it's Victoria." Vicki said sitting down.

"How are you sweetheart? Everything been fine at the house?" Terry asked worried about his daughter.

"Yeah, everything's fine with me dad but you're other daughter's not doing to good." Vicki said.

"Well, Tom rang me, yelling at me telling me he's leaving the house and he won't be coming back." Terry said.

"What about Jenni's dogs?" Vicki asked.

"Well, nobodies watching them at this point." Terry said.

"I'll have to drive her home to get the rest of her things that she's worried about." Vicki said.

"Can you ring Tom back and tell him not to touch any of her stuff, I'll drive her down this afternoon." Vicki said flicking her fingers and playing with her nails.

"Okay sweetheart, I love you." Terry said.

"I love you too, bye." Vicki said hanging the phone up and walking into the bedroom.

"Come on, up you get. We have to go to your house and get your dogs and anything you want to check on and make sure Tom hasn't taken anything he shouldn't have." Vicki said grabbing her wallet and the keys, going and telling Pauly she'll be back later.

  Pauly kissed her cheek multiple times before finally letting her go. Vicki walked out of the house with her sister and getting inside the car and driving to Jenni's house.

"What a fucking fun day this is." Jenni said sighing while resting against the head rest with a worried expression.

"Everything will be fine babe." Vicki said driving along the highway.

"I fucking hope so." Jenni said.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Jenni! You're bed is gone!" Vicki yelled once she walked upstairs and noticing the main thing in a bedroom was gone.

"He took my fucking bed." Jenni said before rushing over to her jewelry box and checking inside.

"He took my graduation watch." Jenni said placing her head in her hands as she noticed.

"Are you serious?! I gave you that!" Vicki yelled.

"I need to check what else he took." Jenni said rushing downstairs and into her office.

"I don't want to look what he took." Jenni said going into her bank account and noticed the little amount of payment she had.

Jenni stood there and cried.

"Jenni, i'm so sorry." Vicki said cuddling into Jenni's back as she cried.

"I don't deserve this." Jenni cried while covering her face.

"He's a dickhead, you don't need that Jen." Vicki said.

"This isn't even my home, my homes in Jersey with my little bed." Jenni said cleaning her face, grabbing her dogs and getting back in the car. Jenni cuddled with her babies as Vicki drove while holding Jenni's hand.

"You'll be okay honey, now you can finally have fun and forget the asshole that you once knew." Vicki said making Jenni smile.

"Thank you for your support Vicki, I couldn't have done this without you." Jenni said.

"You helped me out with Vin. I wasn't going to let you go through this by yourself because it's hard to do on your own." Vicki said.

"Sister's got to stick together." Jenni said making Vicki smile.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

33K 704 47
Veronica Richards, Ronnie, is Josh Richards' little sister. With only a year between them, they grew up very close. But now Ronnie wants to pursue a...
5.9K 537 34
Everything changes for Leah when she meets Jennifer. A girl with a high speed and spontaneous lifestyle. But Leah hasn't seen that side of Jen yet. T...
653K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...
61.4K 2K 33
Welcome to the Jersey Shore! Where there's drama, fun, parties, hookups, and maybe even love. Then again, they do say, "Never fall in love at the Jer...