changing for l o v e | | j j...

By jnjngkkookie

Y/n and Jungkook are classmates. Jungkook is a boy who gets mad easily, he is also a popular bully in their s... More

-~• Chapter 1 •~-
-~• Chapter 2 •~-
-~• Chapter 3 •~-
-~• Chapter 5 •~-
-~• Chapter 6 •~-
-~• Chapter 7 •~-
-~• Chapter 8 •~-

-~• Chapter 4 •~-

176 5 0
By jnjngkkookie

~ ☆ Introduction ☆ ~
Jungkook did a revenge to y/n because she didn't went to their coffee date. While y/n is being bullied by Jungkook, someone came to save y/n. Keep reading to find out who saved y/n.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Four
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After y/n turned her back to Jungkook, Jungkook immediately attached a paper to y/n's back. Jungkook is calling y/n some weird names and Jungkook is making up stories about y/n. Y/n was so shocked to find out the real attitude of Jungkook. Jungkook was also throwing papers to y/n. He keeps on throwing until he noticed that he's not hitting y/n anymore. It looks like a boy. It looks like ... KIM TAEHYUNG?!

Y/n can't believe that Taehyung can protect her because Taehyung is a shy person. Y/n blushed when she knew that it was Taehyung because y/n secretly likes Taehyung. Jungkook got more mad. He is ready to punch Taehyung but good thing is he's stopped by his friends. After that, Jungkook left. Y/n and Taehyung are the only ones left at the corridor.

TH:"Y/n. Are you okay?"
Y/n:"I'm okay Taehyung. How about you? Aren't you hurt?"
TH:"I'm okay y/n"
Y/n:"By the way, how did you know my name?"
TH:"I remembered your name from our introduction. Remmeber that? The introduction that we did on first day of school?"
Y/n:"Oh yes I remember now haha"
TH:"I also remember you because of your beautiful face"
Y/n:"*blushing* ohh. I'm not beautiful haha"
TH:"Well for me, you are so beautiful"
*bell rings*
Y/n:"Ohh our class will start in any minute. Let's go!"
TH:"Okay"

And then they went to class together.

Watch out for the next chapter to find out what will happen between y/n and Taehyung. See yah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
538K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...