set it off |mbj

By mochahontaz

"You had the chance to get out of this lifestyle. Why didn't you take that chance?" "A dog always returns to... More

| S O U N D T R A C K
| CHARACTERS
SET IT OFF | I N T R O D U C T I O N
1 | S O L A N A
2 | R E A S O N I N G
3 | I N T O U C H
4 | B O S S L A D Y
5 | B A C K F I R E
6 | F L A S H B A C K
7 | S U P R I S E
8 | Q U E E N P I N
9 | P L A Y Y O U R S E L F
10 | F E A R
G I R L G A N G
LEELAHROSE X YALL SLEEP
11 | T R U T H
12 | I N T O O D E E P
13 | B L E S S I N G
14 | V O W S & V E G A S
16 | R O N A N
17 | L A N A B A N A
18 | C . R . E . A . M
19 | S U G A R P A R E N T S
20 | B A D G I R L S
21 | T H E M A R K S
22 | T H E R A P Y
23 | B I R T H D A Y
24 | M E E T I N G S
25 | T R I C K S
26 | S O N D E R S O N
27 | C O N S U M E
HOE WHY IS YOU HERE
28 | BUSINESS
Why Nothing Has Been Updated: Plagarism

15 | R O O M 4 3 0

10.3K 483 388
By mochahontaz

R O O M   4 3 0

" I   A M   T H E   D R A G O N  
B R E A T H I N G  
F I R E  "

Omniscient

L O C A T I O N : N E W Y O R K

A moan purred from Solana's mouth while she turned her face into the pillow and her nails ran against his scalp. Her hips would buck every few seconds when his tongue would brush against her womanhood, but it was nothing that would send her body into a spasm. Just something to help her relieve the stress that she was now under, or even whenever she was just needy.

He nipped at her thigh with his teeth before slowly inserting one of his digits into her and removing it at the same pace. "Stop teasing me." Her eyes closed and her lips pouted as she squeezed the sheets into her hand. "I'm getting close."

"I can feel it." He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes. He curled his fingers into her, brushing against her g-spot and she came instantly. Almost by force because she needed her release that badly. A gasp fell from her lips and she ran her hands against her bare face. "And when do you plan on leaving?"

"I told you within the next few hours, Kingston. That's why I needed you now before I left." Solana sat up and fixed her hair, still not fully satisfied.

Her sex life with Kingston was what she considered Vanilla. It was something that she got when she needed, but it never got her to where she wanted to be. She knew that she wasn't his first sexual relationship, but she at least expected him to be up to her standards and match her same energy. But in reality, she was the one who was over experienced out of the two. She could have him quivering underneath her within three minutes, and she wasn't feeling that. He was the type to try and be dominant, but it didn't fit him.

Today was the day that herself, Lauryn, and Savanna would be leaving to handle business in Vegas right after meeting with one of the women who worked for her on that coast. Isis would more than likely be with Bakari this week, so she knew not to overwork her with the two of them.

"And I can't come why?" Kingston asked, moving to sit next to her. "I mean damn, you gonna keep using a nigga for dick appointments and to help keep watch of shit in New York?"

"Of course not." Solana cooed and swung her legs around him to straddle him. "You're really important to what I do. You're... my stress reliever— like a stress ball." She rubbed his shoulder before going down to his chest. "I know that whenever I'm stressing, I just give you a little squeeze," she smirked and ran her hand down to his member, stroking it in her hand. He bit down on his bottom lip and kept his eyes on hers. "And I feel a little better. I could keep coming back for more... you keep being... useful." She huffed. "Like right about now, I still got a little bit of stress left in me." She leaned across him and grabbed the condom that was sitting on her dresser and tore it open with her teeth.

"Damn, again? I couldn't sworn I was deep in you right before I ate you out... I don't get how you don't get tired."

"Let's just say my libido is very active." She mumbled and watched as he slid it on, praying that he'd at least get her to her release the way she wanted. She slid onto him slowly and tightened her walls around him, making him hiss. Solana ran her hand up his neck to gently grip his jaw and whisper in his ear. "I want you to keep up with me this time... no more five minutes." She began to ride him slowly.

This boy isn't about to last. She argued in her mind and mentally rolled her eyes. She pushed him back against the bed so that he was laying flat with his hands holding her waist.

"Fuck, Solana."

"Fuck, Solana is right." The voice came from the other end of her large room; the door to be exact. Solana rolled her eyes and stopped her movement. "You know damn well we have to be leaving soon and you're up here trying to milk this nigga so you can get a quick nut in? No way. Kingston you gotta go. My girl has to stay focused." Savanna looked at the two from the door and rolled her eyes, walking in and throwing a pillow at the two.

"You always barging in here when we busy. Do you like seeing your friend naked? Damn go find something to do." Kingston groaned and I rolled off of him, chuckling at Savanna.

"Nigga, let me tell you something." Savanna walked over to him, and Solana knew that it wouldn't be good. Exactly how Lauryn didn't like him? Savanna didn't either— and neither did Isis. They just tolerated him because they knew that he was Solana's fuck buddy.

"Savanna," Solana looked at her friend and shook her head, pulling on her panties and bra. "Calm down, babe. I'm coming." She laughed.

The Afro-Latina bit her lip and cursed under her breath in her native language. "You better be lucky she's keeping you around, cause I'm telling you, you don't know who you're dealing with."

"Savanna, chill. I'm not worried about you. You put no fear into a nigga."

Boom. That was something that was going to instantly set her off. One thing about Savanna, was that she loved men. She loved the idea of men, but at the same time, there was that small side of her that hated them and how they'd underestimate her.

"You must not know what I do, do you sweetheart?" She chuckled and looked at Solana. "You didn't tell him?"

"Here we go..." Solana mumbled to herself and leaned against the wall, watching the pair. Her crazy side was going to come out.

Savanna chuckled and crawled into the bed, sitting on her legs directly in front of Kingston. "Baby boy, do you know what I do?" She mumbled to him and ran her hand against the side of his face before pushing him back against the bed and straddling him.

"I guess you don't have a clue. So let me tell you, do you mind, Lana?"

"Not at all." Solana chuckled and crossed her arms against her chest. Savanna smiled and looked down at Kingston.

"I take little niggas like you; the ones who think they're fine, have some money, think they can pull any woman they want, and all that sly shit. I let you take me out, get a little adjusted to me, share all of your shit with me..." she cooed and ran her hand down his chest to his abs. "Maybe... just maybe let you fuck once or twice if I think you're worth it— and trust me that's rare for any guy— let you take me to meet the family and the guys— all that cute shit... then I milk you for every fucking dime that you're worth." She smirked. "I know all the right things to say to milk niggas like you into becoming my bitch. Then I bring all that money and all the information I need back to my fine ass boss over there, and if she's feeling generous, I get to spare your fucking life. If she's not? I can take you out within minutes and I won't even have to put a hand on you. I could slip something into your drink, your food, mouth... whatever. I could have did something to you at this very moment and guess what?" She smiled at him, moving her lips closer to his. "You wouldn't even fucking know." She whispered and smiled, moving off of him and walking towards the door.

"So keep fucking with me, and I'll make sure to have you strung out and working on the street as one of my bitches, m'kay?" Her blonde hair moved against her shoulder before she looked at Solana.

"You've got two hours till we gotta go, boss lady." And with that, Savanna was gone.

Kingston sat up to look at Solana and frown. "What the fuck was that about?"

"I told you my girls were crazy." Solana shrugged and tossed his jeans to him. "Get dressed and head out cause I gotta get ready to go."

______________________

Bakari

By the time we landed in Vegas it was already the afternoon and it was hot as hell. The air was humid enough to make your clothes stick to your skin.

"Well niggas, we made it to Vegas." Tommy chuckled and stepped out of the jet, fixing his sunglasses on his nose.

"Exactly what time do we check into the hotel and what time do we have to meet with these people?" I turned to Bryson and Isis seeing them holding hands while her head was resting on his shoulder.

"Check-in is in an hour and the meeting is at seven at the casino." Isis said, checking her phone.

"So that means that we got time to fuck Vegas up a little bit." Ant shrugged while we started walking to the cars that were taking us to the hotel.

As always, Isis got all of this planned out quickly, so all the rest of us had to do was hit up the meeting and hopefully head back home in a day or two. I still had some things I needed to take care of back home.

"Well you can't fuck Vegas up all the way." Bryson chuckled and patted Ant's back.

"Man, fuck you." Ant chuckled back and got into the car. I slid in after Tommy and instantly went to my phone.

"What all do we know about these people aside from wanting business?"

"They didn't say much over the phone. They want drugs and we got em. But we weren't gonna let you come here alone just in case. You know how fishy niggas can be. We gotta keep our eyes open. Our brother's keeper and all that shit." Ant gently punched my shoulder.

"Good looking out then. When we head to the hotel we can relax for a minute before heading down to the casino."

"Yeah cause a nigga is hungry." Tommy groaned.

"Nigga, when aren't you hungry?" Bryson frowned and tilted his head, wrapping his arms around Isis's waist. "You deadass eat every few hours, in here talking about you hungry like you didn't eat a whole hour before we landed."

"Okay, but do you wanna fight? It ain't my fault that I gotta eat. Isis, get ya mans."

"Me and my husband will beat your ass, Tommy. I'm on his side." She chuckled and rubbed Brysons chin, making him smirk and put kisses along her neck.
"Aye, can yall chill with the mushy shit?" I nudged Isis. "Not everybody wanna see that."

"I mean, we could've seen it with you if Solana wouldn't have killed your hoe... or if you would've you know... stayed with Solana. But, I preferred you being with Solana." Isis glared at me.

Something told me not to say anything cause I knew where she'd take the conversation. And honestly, aside from the women in my family, Isis was the only woman who would always get in my ass about Solana, and still finds a way to do it. They became best friends when we were together一 she wasn't her only friend when we were together though. She had one more that she actually cared for. But, she fell out with her too despite them being friends for a long time; even a little bit before I even came into the picture.

"Daaaamn... she went there with your ass. Now if that was me? It would've been a different story." Ant shook his head.

"Cause he knows I'm right."

"Can we just worry about getting to this damn hotel and making some money? I just wanna know why he's buying from us when we're all the way in New York and he's in Vegas."

"Nigga probably don't like his dealer." Tommy shrugged. "But hey, if that's how he's feeling then it just give you more opportunity to do what you gotta do and eventually get a sliver of Vegas under your belt."

I took the glass of dark liquor that was with us and poured some into a glass with ice, swishing it around before downing it and sighing. "Yeah... some shit still not sitting right with me though."

_________________________________

L O C A T I O N :
T H E B E L L A G I O H O T E L

"Aw shit!" Tommy smirked when we got to the penthouse suite and saw how big it was. "This how we living in Vegas huh?"

"This is nothing. You should've seen this nigga go all out when we were in Miami once." Bryson mumbled and walked his and Isis's bags into the other room that they were staying in. "But you know he's extra as hell."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled before taking my things to my room, closing the door and sitting on the bed. I looked at my phone again to see if there was any update from the other men back in New York. Whenever I had all of my men with me, I at least made sure that I had one person back home to make sure things were being ran correctly. Making sure my deals were being made, that the money was put in the right place, and taking care of people who didn't pull through financially. As for my public business, I still make sure to handle all of that.

I quickly got changed out of the sweats that I had on and put on a pair of jeans and a regular white shirt and gold chain. I knew I still had a few more hours to kill, so I might as well attempt to get some damn sleep before hand.

______________________________

H O U R S L A T E R

L O C A T I O N:
T H E B E L L A G I O C A S I N O

Solana

"Well look who's fine ass decided to come back to see me after all these months." Rizza smirked at me and held her arms out for me to walk into them when she saw Savanna, Lauryn, and I sitting in a booth.

RIZZA PARRISH
WEST COAST WATCH

I rolled my eyes and smiled before hugging her to my chest. "You know I always have things to take care of. I'm never avoiding you." I chuckled and kissed her cheek before she moved on to hug Savanna and Lauryn. "What do we need to know about what's been going on here?"
Rizza was another one of the girls that Isis sent to me when I got out. She helped me by watching out over everything that was going on in Vegas although she was a Oakland native. Isis helped her in the past to turn her life around.

"Oooh girl," she chuckled and sat down to adjust the glasses on her face. "Money is coming in quick here in Vegas. You think people in New York love drugs? Vegas is where it's at."

"Do you know anything about the people we're supposed to meet with here? They didn't give us much aside from the amount that they want, and where to meet them." I asked Rizza and tapped my fingers against the glass.

I didn't have a good feeling about any of this, if I was being honest. Aside from coming here to check up on my business, coming to find out about a unknown buyer wanted a large amount of drugs didn't add up. I made sure that Savanna and a few of the other men would be here on standby just in case, and that during the deal Lauryn would be around the casino keeping watch and us informed. She knew how to fire a gun and fight, but I didn't want her getting involved in people that we didn't even know.

"No clue. From what I know and from what I hear, there's no other dealers or Pins that are in Vegas aside from you; hell everyone else is nervous to even sell a dime bag of weed here cause they think you'll come for them." Rizza chuckled.

"As they should." Savanna mumbled and took a sip from her glass. She was the very last person who needed a drink tonight.

"Just keep a good eye out tonight and keep me updated on anything you guys think is suspicious so I can let the others know and have it taken care of by the time you guys head back to New York." Rizza stopped and cleared her throat. "Speaking of New York, how are things with you and Bakari now that he knows? I bet he's pissed and pissing himself as we speak."

I rolled my eyes and sighed; opening my mouth to say something before Lauryn cut me off. "She's trying to avoid him like the plague and he's getting under her skin. I'm surprised they haven't killed each other yet."

"Relax, Lauryn." I covered her mouth and chuckled, pushing her glass towards her. "But like she said, I'm avoiding because I only want my money, and I'm trying to have it stay that way. If I don't get it, I apply pressure on him till I get what I need."
Rizza smirked at me and chuckled, biting her lip. "I'll tell you this, you're really one bad ass bitch. You know that?"

"I try to remind myself." I laughed and stood to hug her. "Thank you for everything. Keep your phone on you and we'll keep you updated."

"Say less, girl. Say less."

We were three drinks into the night and had exactly an hour before we had to meet with these buyers, so we decided that we could at least have some fun. Savanna had Lauryn at one of the tables across from me trying to convince her to gamble— and she did.

I watched from the bar that I was at before moving over to another section to see what else the hotel had to offer.

I kept walking around till I felt someone's hand on my waist. I quickly turned around and frowned before it turned into a smirk.

"I kept trying to get your attention for the past three minutes. You're walking like you're on a mission sweetheart." The man chuckled and gave me blinding smile. He was cute, and he had little freckles dancing across his face. Tall, and pretty brown eyes.

"You were?" I smiled and crossed my arms against my chest. "Well you might just have it now. What are you gonna do with it?"

He grinned and ran his tongue against his bottom lip. "I can offer you a drink? Or have you been asked that already tonight?"

I chuckled and nodded my head. "I have, but if I wasn't busy, I'd happily accept your offer. How about I offer you something better?"

"And what would that be."

I smirked and chewed on my straw. "I'm guessing you're from here?"

"Born and raised."

"Good. I'm visiting on business at the moment so I'm a little busy. How about I leave you my number and you give me yours. I'll call you when I'm done with everything?"

"I think we can do that..." he dragged out, waiting for my name.

"Lana."

"Nate. You can call me Nate." He held his hand out towards me and I took it, trying to shake it, just for him to grab it and put a kiss to the other side of it.

"Oh, so you're smooth?' My eyebrows raised as I smirked.

"You could say something like that." He nodded.

"Well, we'll find out more later then, hmm? You're cute. I don't wanna hurt you though."

"And what makes you think you'll do that? Might be the other way around.'

Sweetheart if you only knew. I thought to myself but just kept smiling at him. Nate was really cute, but I could tell just by looking at him that he couldn't last with me. At all. He would for sure be someone nice to come here and see whenever I was on business.

"I better hear from you later so we can find out." I gently pushed at his shoulder and walked away, making sure my hips were swaying purposely.

I walked halfway down the hallway to a new section of the casino where a few of the slot machines were before checking my phone to see that I still had time left before we'd all have to meet up again. I looked up and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw who's back and braided hair was facing me.

"This nigga..." I groaned and rolled my eyes. I was trying hard; like really hard to get away from him and space myself from his business so that I could get this done. A week before, his company did end up sending things over to my building... and I sent it right back like I promised I would; only for him to send even more things over. Thankfully, we were only keeping in contact through Isis so he didn't have my number and I didn't need to have his at all. We were all pretty much playing telephone.

I walked over to him and dragged my nails against his arm slowly till he turned to look at me. "You just can't seem to stay the hell away from me, can you Michael?" I crossed my arms against my chest, looking up him.

"You're pissed. Why?" He cocked his head. "I can't handle business in Vegas now?"

"I'm not pissed." I shrugged.

"Yes, you are. You just called me Michael and not Bakari." He smirked and turned to grab his drink.

"What business do you plan on handling in my city? It better not have anything to do with your personal business." I asked trying to dodge his statement. He could tell that I was because he wouldn't stop smirking at me.

"That's private, babygirl." He pulled down the slot machine handle and watched as he got a collection of cherries.

"Nothing that you do here will be personal. If it's got anything to do with drugs I will have your ass killed for even trying to一"

"Kill who? Relax with those words you're using Solana. Cause you're not being wise. Imagine if you were to kill me here... when you get back to New York; the state that I own? You wouldn't last twenty-four hours. Now stop talking shit and come walk with daddy. Maybe if you be good, I'll give you a hint about whats going on." He wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me with him.

I frowned and moved his hand. "Don't touch me."

"Okay, we in your place, I'll play by your rules. Come walk with me, Lana. I'll ask this time and not force you." He nodded his head in the direction to where another bar was. I started walking but kept my hand on my thigh where the gun holster was.

"Ain't no point in pulling that out, ma. I didn't pull mine out on you, and you don't wanna start any mess on a night like tonight. Around all these innocent people?" He mumbled in my ear, pushing me against his hard chest and I inhaled his strong cologne.

I turned to look at him and cocked my head, running my hand down his chest. "You must've really missed me because ever since I came back you can't seem to keep your hands off me."

"I can't miss seeing your body in a dress? Especially since you filled out a lot more..." His hands roamed to my hip but stopped when he felt something poking his ribcage.

"Hands to yourself." I mumbled and poked at it with the knife in my hand. "I told you, my patience is thin."

"What happened to my babygirl, huh?" He held my chin. "I mean... this ain't the first time you threatened a nigga before, but you been doing that a little too much now."

"Ah!" I mushed his head away from me. "Correction! Not your babygirl. That shit is dead. And stop acting like you don't know what you did! You left me. If anything? I'd say I have the right to have every ounce of your being. One thing about you that I've always hated Michael was that you're so selfish, but you weren't always like that and I don't get what the fuck I ever did to you to make you this selfish." I knew that was one thing he hated to be called. Even when his mom would call him selfish when we were young he'd spaz out.

But one thing I couldn't deny was that both of us had our demons and issues in the relationship when we were in it. It was toxic for the most part, but it was hard to try and balance out our demons when he carried more of them than I did. I might've said things to hurt him, but he's done a lot of things to hurt me. And him leaving me that day was just the icing on the damn ten layer cake.

Bakari chuckled and shoot his head at me. "I'm not about to go there with you right now."

"You two will always find a way to bump into each other, huh?" We both turned to see Isis frowning with her arms crossed against her chest.

Omniscient

Savanna sat at the bar waiting for Solana's call since Lauryn went back up to the room as the time got closer. She swirled her straw in her glass in a bored manner, waiting for the bartender to come back over so she could attempt to get another drink. She didn't really like the idea of Vegas buffets. She didn't like the mental picture of people breathing over her food and touching it.

"Now when you said you wouldn't be able to
Get in contact with me for a few days, I didn't think Vegas would be the reason why." Tommy chuckled and sat down next to her, making Savanna jump and her eyes widen.

"Boy... are you following me or something?" She chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. "You got addicted pretty quick."

She didn't want to admit it so soon, but she was starting to like Tommy. She enjoyed that they gave each other space to miss each other and could meet back up and still goof around.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? To brag to your girls that you got a nigga chasing after you and what not?" He laughed and gently squeezed her. "But what are you doing out here, really?"

"I could ask you the same thing..." she sang playfully and took the drink that the bartender handed her. "But I'm here on business."

"Word? Me too. Well look at that." He smirked and took her drink when she offered him some. "Too bad we can't mix business with pleasure tonight."

Savanna rolled her eyes playfully at him while his arm draped over her shoulder. She took his hand in hers, dragging her thumb against it. "I agree... but who's to say we won't be free later though—"

"Savanna! Get your ass up and let's go!" Solana stormed over, pushing through the crowd of people. Savanna frowned at the look on her face and instantly had the same expression when she saw Bakari and his men following behind her. Solana got to the bar and instantly tried to grab Savanna's wrist but was stopped by Tommy's grip.

He hadn't actually seen Solana— well, Robin; the name that he gave her since the day at the club... but he still couldn't see her face that well that night due to the lighting. Getting a good look at Solana now, he knew it wasn't about to be a good encounter.

"You have ten seconds to let me go before I break your nose and send that shit down your throat." Solana glared at him and raised her eyebrow.

His eyes went from Solana to Savanna again, growing even more frustrated. When they met and went back to his place, she told him that her job was a realtor... not someone in the same business as him— let alone the friend of his boss's ex and the reason why he's been so stressed.

"So you a realtor and shit right?" He snapped at Savanna. "Cause that's what you told me that night."

"Tommy let me explain—" Savanna started, shaking her head until Solana laughed.

"Savanna you don't have to explain shit. He's just as foul, ask him who he's working for— better yet, look at who he's working for." Solana's eyes went up to look at Bakari and Savanna's eyes followed. "He works for the fucking dogs."

"Watch your mouth, ma." Bakari pointed at her.

"Boy, kiss my ass!" Solana yelled.

Tommy's eyes stayed on Savanna and he chuckled, making her look at him. "So this is what you do huh? Just go around fucking with niggas? I had a feeling something wasn't right about why you would tell me."

"Like you're any better! You work for a bitch. And you need to watch who you're getting loud with!"

"And you really think that who you work for is any better? What does she have you doing anyway? You must like going from nigga to nigga—"

Before he could finish, her hand connected with his cheek, making the arguing around them stop even though the noise from the casino was still live.

"I help her set traps that niggas like you fall into."

Solana looked at the two and was about to speak before Isis and Bryson walked over hand in hand.

"Meeting time." Bryson said as Ant soon appeared next to them. They looked at all of the tension that was coming from everyone and Ant sighed.

"I'm always missing the good shit."

Solana's phone went off with a text from Lauryn, letting her know that it was time. "Savanna, we gotta go. This is something that can be handled back home." She pulled her from the table but didn't take her eyes off of Tommy.

"Raise your voice at her again and I won't hesitate to make sure you don't have a home to go back to." She turned and looked at Bakari next, giving him the same evil smile. "And you keep your ass away from me, my girls, and my business. You already had a warning shot. I won't hesitate to make it connect."

Bakari chuckled and licked his lips, moving down to her ear. "I'm watching you a little closer than you think, Solana." He pulled away and fixed the chain on his neck. "Keep barking up the wrong tree."

"I'll chop your overgrown ass down." She glared. "I'm not scared of you. This is strike one for you, don't get to the third." She pulled away Savanna before quickly hugging Isis and storming off.

"You good?" Ant asked Tommy, "I told you, them Afro-Latinas are a whole different breed of crazy."

"Shut up nigga." Tommy hit his arm. "I got bigger shit to worry about right now. Them damn girls are crazy."

"Solana's always been like that... she just got even more amped up over the years." Isis's phone lit up with a text from the buyers.

"Apparently the buyers last name is Dean they're gonna be in room 430. You gotta get ready to see them, boys." Isis sighed and turned to kiss Bryson, cupping his cheeks. "I'll be in the penthouse. Please be safe."

"I'm always safe, girl." He chuckled and kissed her repeatedly. "Love you, Adaora."

"Love you too. See you boys soon." She put her hand on each of their shoulders before walking to the direction of the room.

"Why was Solana and them here anyway?" Bryson asked Bakari.

He shrugged his shoulders as they walked the opposite way of Isis. "She said business. But we gotta handle ours with this deal."

"I'm so pissed Solana! I wanna kill him, my hands are shaking!" Savanna cried as they stood in the elevator, her hands doing exactly what she said they were.

Solana took them in her hands to calm her. "Relax, babygirl. Handle it when we get back home... shoot his ass of you wanna, but right now? We need to handle this and figure out what's going on." Solana soothed her before using one of her hands to stroke her friends honey blonde hair.

"Lauryn sent me a text earlier with the name of the buyer that she found... but it's the only information that's there."

"What's their name?"

"The Deans in hotel room 430."

___________________

CHAPTER UNEDITED
___________________

This was looooong

You got to meet one of the other girls who work with Solana in one of her other states (Rizza) |RIH•Zuh|

Should I introduce more as the story goes on?

Sooooo what's gonna happen since they're both meeting the same dealers?

| VOTE & COMMENT |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 217K 46
He saw her, he saved her, he healed her and he claimed her. "Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just like chess; the Queen pro...
152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...
306K 326 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
706 7 22
* Every thug needs a good girl on his side to balance him out. * A little sweet, but spiced with a little crazy. This story has strong sexual conten...