petals ┊jjk ✓

By -peachesjeon

❝ -How much is your daughter? ❞ - Jungkook loves food and computer games, but compare to those two you are... More

intro
camellia
sunflower
rosebud
daisy
jonquil
aster
heather
petunia
crocus
yellow carnation
geranium
pine
purple hyacinth
red tulip
smilax
oleander
primrose
holly
begonia
daffodil
oleander
red rose
explanation
notice
tiger lily • 1
white clover • 2

gloxinia

10.4K 385 28
By -peachesjeon

   Jeongguk whines again for the twelfth time today, he hates going to any gatherings or parties.

It's useless, he said.

  I prefer spending time playing with my computer all day long and eats cheesy nachos.

  But his mum think otherwise, that her son needs to socialize. Ever since his father bought him and his brother a brand new computer, it's all what occupied his mind. They even argued about taking turns of playing the computer that caused a little mark on his right cheek.

  They still can persuade their oldest son with foods or other things that little kid desire, besides Jeonghyun likes to play with their neighbors every sunday.

Jeongguk patiently waits for his parents and his brother to finish their 'business' aka neighborhood parties.

He play with rocks that decorates the mini pond in one of their neighbor's house where the parties being held.

plung!

plung!

He throw the rocks inside the pond. Watching the rocks sinking right into the pond instantly

"I'm so bored." He whines again, he looks at the sky and making weird sounds. He thinks of his computer that waiting for him to come home begging him to play with him and his cheetos that he hide it under his bed from Jeonghyun.

It was boring, until he heard a fit of giggles that comes from the little girl beside him whom came out of nowhere.

꒰ gloxinia : love at first sight ꒱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1K 51
[VAMPIRE/CEO JJK X READER] "If only your blood wasn't so tempting, my dear. Maybe then, we would have avoided this mess." ~~~ Stories Undiscovered, N...
19.4K 641 60
Play 'Crying Over You' by HONNE ft. RM And I don't know Why I've been crying over you For the life of me I wish that I knew I don't know Just how muc...
443K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
201K 4.8K 27
『 Complete 』 You and Jungkook are a childhood friend. Not really a childhood friend, he just sees you as his toy. You can't handle all the things th...