recrudescence โ” supernatu...

By winchessta

๐‘๐„๐‚๐‘๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐‚๐„ | in which claire winchester joins the family business and all of the dangers... More

volume one.. the first sight
001. the life of claire winchester

๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž. ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’š.

22.1K 616 45
By winchessta

彡★☆。。 CLAIRE HAD LED A pretty normal life for the first fifteen years of her life, she didn't know about the monsters that hid in the shadows, and she didn't know that she had a father and uncle that were the most famous hunters in America. She grew up without that knowledge, she had a normal life, until something tragic happened when she was merely a child. But fifteen years later, things start happening in her life that she just couldn't understand, the people around her were acting strange, new people walking into her life with no explanation.. It wasn't until she learnt the truth about her father that she truly started to understand who she was and what truly happened to her mother all of them years ago.
Claire Winchester was a hunter by blood. And everyone knew it.

。。

natalie alyn lind as claire winchester
"i get that you want to protect me, but i'm not the useless teenager you guys think i am"

。。

jensen ackles as dean winchester
"if you lay one hand on my daughter, i'll cut it off and shove it down your throat, do you understand?"

。。

jared padalecki as sam winchester
"i don't think i've ever seen dean so happy until he found claire, it's like he was made to be a dad"

。。

samantha smith as mary winchester
"you have made dean the happiest person in the world, and for that, i thank you for doing what i couldn't"

。。

alexander calvert as jack kilne
"i don't understand this feeling inside of me. but i only feel it when i'm around claire"

。。

misha collins as castiel
leighton meester as lydia scofield
miles teller as chad wesley
cody christian as tyler martin
mark pellegrino as lucifer
mark sheppard as crowley

[ i do not own supernatural. only my oc's and their storylines ]

©winchessta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
747K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
851K 39.6K 170
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one