I Will Adore You Always (Comp...

By Lovelyboy268134

Aizawa and Yagi known each other for a long time. Yagi had always had odd feelings and Aizawa was blind to th... More

Ch. 1- Late Nights.
Ch. 2- Attempt number 1
Ch. 3- Taking It Slow
Ch. 5 - All For You
Ch. 6 - Pain and love.
Ch.7- Iv'e Missed You
Ch.8- Spark
Ch.9-Let These Emotions In
Ch.11-The End.

Ch. 4- Such A Tease

1.3K 56 28
By Lovelyboy268134

( I hope you guys enjoy this one! Also It'd be great for some feedback about this story cuz I am kinda doubting that this story is good ehhh but anyways yeah hope y'all like this!! Also All Mights outfit being distracting is based off of some erasermight fanart i've seen so don't think i got that idea originally! ANYWAYS ENJOY)

The next morning started out with Yagi awake first so he got ready looking nicer than usual. Aizawa awoke later on. His hair messed up and tangled. He brushed it out of his face with the side of his hand, yawning. "Yagi?" He asked. His eyes were half open as he began to search around the large room.

"Yagi!?" He called again. His voice was loud but it didn't sound panicked.

"Yes Zawa?!?" Yagi called back. He was in his kitchen cooking. He was in a very good mood today.

Aizawa sniffed and stretched his back like a cat would. "What are you making!?" He asked voice still loud but was slightly groggy and unclear. Considering he just woke up.

Yagi furrowed his brows. He was in his hero form currently. Just because he actually really like the way he looked in his outfit today. But he furrowed his eyebrows because he couldn't really understand what Aizawa was saying. He thought for a few seconds. "I'm making some breakfast for us Zawa!" He chirped happily.

Aizawa got up yawning and looking around again. He found a large button down shirt that would probably go past his knees if he wore it. And it was very early and he didn't feel like going through the hassle of finding his own clothes and getting them on. So he put on the large hero's button down shirt. The sleeves went past his hands and he was correct. It was like a dress. But he sighed and walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around the giant hero.

"Why do you love america so much?" He asked. The random question came to his mind. He sighed sinking his face into All Mights back. He nuzzled into it. It smelled nice like coconut or candy or both. He didn't know. But he liked it.

The tall man's smile widened. "That's a random question but it's Because It's culture is very interesting and I just enjoy it!" He spoke. He pressed back into the smaller man.

"I'm making us some miso soup. You do like that don't you?" He asked.

Aizawa just groaned sleepily and nuzzled his face further into All Mights back.

Yagi too and laughed. "You'll like it! It's very good!"

Aizawa turned his head so he could speak without sounding muffled. "Loud...too loud."

Is all he said. All might chuckled "Sorry." he lowered his tone. "But I do think you'll like it." He said.

Aizawa groaned again before letting go of the huge man. He shuffled towards the table and took a seat before leaning his head on his palm. Yagi turned his head still smiling obviously. He looked at Aizawa. He felt his cheeks heat up slightly. He didn't realize Aizawa was wearing his clothes. The oversized shirt was adorable on him. But it was still pretty hot.

"You look very cute." He cooed as he turned back to the food he was currently cooking. Aizawa tensed up "I'm not cute..." he spoke his voice very monotone.

"Yes you are! You're wearing my button down shirt that's waaaay too big for you! It's adorable!" he laughed.

"Whatever" he sighed closing his eyes. "Your outfit is very distracting today." He added not opening his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked. His shoulders slightly became slumped. "Is that a bad thing?" He tilted his head and looked back at Aizawa.

"....I meant that you look really nice..." He opened his eyes staring at Yagi. "to the point where it will probably get me distracted at work. In a good way." He huffed.

Yagi signed out of relief. "Oh! I thought the overalls would be a bit much!" He laughed. Aizawa eyed him and then leaned back in the chair.

"Your ass looks really good by the way....the pants are tight. I like that." He kind of smirked his eyes trailing down all the way to All Might's behind.

Yagi blushed hard. "Zawa! Don't say things like that!!" His shoulders tensed up.

"Why not? It's just a compliment...besides....You like it when I do that you just don't wanna admit it."

"I-" He was trying to find an excuse. "I'm not used to anyone complimenting me!" He spoke.

"Oh don't lie. Everyone compliments you in your hero form.....which you should not be even using right now. You'll run out of time at school and then your going to have to take a break and you'll be extremely exhausted when you get home." He huffed.

The big hero sighed and went back to his skinny self. "Fine...It's just you are extremely straightforward with me. No one's ever like that. You literally just told me straight out. You didn't even hint at it so..." He shrugged and walked over serving Aizawa a plate.

He sat down across from the black haired man. "Are you still tired?" Yagi asked him slouching down. "Yeah but I'm kinda nervous." Aizawa replied looking at the fork and grabbing it. He began to stir his soup. He leaned his head on his hand.

"Why?" Yagi asked, confused.

"Present mic..." He sighed looking up. "I don't understand why you had to be so rude to him....I mean I know he likes me and all but really?" He cringed slightly.

"Im sorry...It's just he doesn't take the hint." he scoffed meeting the steel gray eyes.

"I really am dreading going to work today." He looked away.

"You won't be able to avoid him....I mean he is there literally everyday..." Yagi felt bad now. "I'm sorry....Really I am I didn't mean too" He spoke softly.

"Shit...Yagi don't..." He sighed before reaching across the table holding his hand. "Don't be upset please." He sighed "It's fine I was just being dramatic." 

Yagi looked down then back up. "I want you to be ok. I want you to feel ok. I need you to feel ok....so let me help you" He stood up and walked to the man turning the chair so they were face to face. He  took a breath and grabbed both sides of Aizawa's face. He leaned forward and began leaving small kisses on Aizawa's neck. 

Aizawa tensed. "Yagi what are you-AH!~" He was interrupted with a sudden bite on his sweet spot. His collarbone, he moaned his head falling back. Yagi moved and sat on his lap. He moved his tongue along the cold flesh. "Yagi.." He groaned his name.

He tilted his head. Aizawa's breath hitched. Yagi hummed softly. He couldn't believe he was doing this. His lips buzzed and his heart raced. "What am I doing??!!" His mind repeated over and over. Yet he kept on going.

Aizawa at some point went limp. His arms hanging and his head back letting Yagi do his work. Because now Yagi was sucking and biting leaving dark purple marks everywhere. Yagi did make sure he didn't go above the collar bone. They had work and he couldn't be reckless. Besides  Aizawa would get pissed if someone found out.

But he kept going. He wiggled his hips just to tease the man. "Yagi!~" Aizawa called out. He was surprised from the subtle movement. Well it didn't feel subtle it gave him extreme pleasure.

Aizawa then finally moved. His arms went to Yagi's head pulling him back by the hair. "We have work..." He breathed heavily.

Yagi whimpered slightly. It didn't hurt he just wanted to keep going. "Besides you were the one who said that we should wait." The black haired man raised a brow.  

"Also Yagi I swear to god if you left a mark above my collar bone I'm going to kill you." Yagi wasn't sure if the man was joking or not. But he smiled anyway. "Go fix yourself then i'll drive you to your house so you can get ready." he kissed the tip of his nose before getting off the lap. 

So Aizawa stood up wiping his neck of saliva. He sighed as he left to go take a shower. 

Yagi sat back down finishing his food silently till he heard..

"YAGI!!!" Aizawa yelled. He sounded pissed. 

"Uhm....Y-Yes?" Yagi asked biting his lip, stuttering. 

Aizawa slammed open the door. "What the FUCK is this?" He tilted his head pointing to his neck a huge dark purple hickey there. Above the collar bone.

"Oh....I didn't know crap I'm sorry!" He tensed.

Aizawa had his hands balled up in fits. He then let out a huge sigh. His shoulders dropped. His fits unraveling "Great..." He groaned. "I have to train with Shinso today..." He tilted his head. "And he's gonna see this."

"I'm sorry!!" Yagi wrapped his arms around the small man. "I-I wasn't being careful.."

"It's fine...Can you just take me home...I need my clothes.." He sighed leaning against the man. Yagi grabbed his hand and brought it up to his lips kissing Aizawa's knuckles softly. "I'll make it up to you later....I promise..." He had a glint in his eyes.

Aizawa wasn't sure what that glint meant nor what he meant by "I'll make it up to you." But he just nodded. He stood on his tippy toes trying to kiss Yagi's nose but he failed. Yagi was too tall.

"Bend down.." Aizawa groaned and Yagi laughed and did so.

Aizawa kissed the tip of his nose happily. Soon they went to Aizawa's home. He got his clothing and they left to work.

                                                    ----------------AFTER WORK ---------------------

Aizawa sat at the front of the school. He was waiting for Yagi to show up. Yagi was going to drive Aizawa back to his apartment so he could train Shinso one of his students. Then after Yagi would come back and "make it up to him" whatever that meant.

"Hey Zawa! My man!" Aizawa jumped in his seat. The voice was loud and familiar. Shit.

"Mic..." Aizawa mumbled. He sunk down in his seat a little. "Where the hell is Yagi!?"

He thought his mind was screaming. He was also slightly panicking his heart going quicker by the minute.

"So! You doing anything today!?" Hizashi sat down next Aizawa. His arm resting on the back on the bench. He was close to Aizawa....Too close for comfort.

"Yes." The black haired man answered his tone was monotone as always. But he knew if he said more then one word at a time his voice would start to sound scared and it would sound shaky.

"Really! What you up to today?" He moved himself closer.

"Training.... Shinso." He took a deep breath. "Yagi!!! Come on!" He mind was yelling. He looked around. No sign of Yagi. He was probably talking to Midoriya or something. Dammit.

"Oh anything after that?" Hizashi smiled raising a brow.

"Yes..."

"Ok what?" He seemed really eager to know. It made Aizawa uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable

"I-"

"I'm going to be at his apartment hanging out with him." Yagi interrupted Aizawa. He could see his discomfort he didn't want to make that worse so he wasn't going to be mean this time.

Mic turned fast. "Oh! Hey Yagi!" He tried playing it off as he now moved away from Aizawa.

Yagi nodded "Hi Hizashi. Anyways come on Zawa." He smiled taking Aizawa by the hand and pulling him up. He wrapped an arm around his side. (More like his waist)

He leaned in close "Don't worry. I'm here." he whispered. So Mic couldn't hear. He didn't realize that was literally his catchphrase. Then he moved away "Gotta make it up to you.." He smirked. He also said it loud enough for Mic to hear.

Yagi kissed the shorter man's head softly before he began to walk with him. "See you later Mic" Yagi waved not looking back. Hizashi stood there. He was pissed. He liked Aizawa first...This isn't fair. And what does he mean by "Make it up to him" ? He sighed heavily before turning and walking the other way.

Aizawa kept his eyes down. "Thanks...He was getting really close..." Yagi nodded looking straight ahead. "Yeah I saw. I'm sorry I took so long. I needed to talk to Nezo." He smiled. "But don't worry. You're with me now."

Aizawa nodded and shivered a bit. It was getting kinda cold now.

"Were almost at the car." He grinned. He kept walking holding Aizawa close. "Ok" Aizawa smiled back at him.

They walked in comfortable silence till they got to the car. Aizawa hurried in sitting down closing the door. His nose was a bit pink from the cold air that was nipping at his skin. Yagi sat down in the seat besides him and began driving to Aizawa's apartment. As he drove the other man slowly began to fall asleep.

Yagi pulled in the driveway and nudged the sleeping man.

"Zawa were here" He said softly as he shook him awake. Aizawa's eyes opened slowly as he groaned. "Oh...Ok." He sat up and yawned stretching.

"And Shinso is here already." Yagi pointed out.

"Crap really?" Aizawa looked around wide eyed. "Yep. You should get going. Text me once your finished." He smiled.

Aizawa picked up his work back pecked Yagi on his cheek and stumbled out the car jogging over to the boy. Yagi pulled out of the driveway and left a smile on his face.

"Hey Sorry I'm late." Aizawa spoke.

"Actually you're not Im just early." Shinso smiled slightly.

Aizawa smiled slightly as well. "I like that your eager to learn." He nodded as he opened his apartment.

"Ok you start with your stretches and let me get ready." Aizawa spoke as he left to his room. He would have to wear a t shirt considering his collar bone was all marked up. It wouldn't cover the one on his neck but it was good enough.

Besides he had to tie his hair up or he'd be burning up. So Aizawa sighed as he threw on a t-shirt and sweatpants. He tied up his hair and whimpered slightly as he saw the huge mark on his neck. "Maybe he won't notice" he thought "no he probably will" He sighed and groaned before walking out.

Shinso was there and seemed eager to get it started. "Ok...Let's start with combat. You need to work on your dodging." He spoke as he got into combat position.

"I'm going to tell you when I'll throw a punch. After a few times I wont so be ready for anything." Shinso nodded "Yes Mr. Aizawa." He got into position as well.

"Alright...Now" He threw a punch and Shiso doged it well but he noticed the mark almost immediately. "Um Mr Aizawa?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Yes Shisno?" Aizawa turned to him.

"What's that on your neck?"

                                                                               --------LATER-------

Aizawa laid on his couch covered in blankets. He was so fuckin embaressed. He noticed and that was really awkward. He was going talk to Yagi about it. He won't allow him to kiss his neck anymore only the collarbone and down. Because this was ridiculous. He heard a knock on the door on got up.

"Who is it?" He asked "Yagi" the familiar voice spoke. Aizawa opened the door and Yagi towered over him a smirk on his face. "Hey." He smiled and Aizawa greeted back. Yagi walked in and took his jacket off laying it the sofa and smoothing a hand over it.

"Yagi what exactly did you mean by ...you would make it up to me?"

Yagi smirked chuckling under his breath softly. "You relax. I'm just gonna set down my stuff." He nodded as he walked away "I'm gonna put my stuff in your room. You just sit tight." He disappeared into Aizawa's room.

So the shorter man did as told. He sat down and tried to relax. But he was still wondering what Yagi was going to do. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He soon relaxed but tensed once he felt a kiss pressed to his cheek. He opened his eyes and saw Yagi now in front of him. All he had was his dress shirt. He smiled his cheeks flustered. He was shy but was doing this all for Aizawa.

"I guess I'm making it up to you by giving you a show Zawa.." He blushed as he moved forward.

Aizawa didn't really know what to say. His mouth felt dry and he could feel himself heating up. He cleared his throat and looked up "For...me?" He asked leaning back against the sofa even more.

Yagi nodded and got to his knees in front of Aizawa. He smiled and tilted his head. "I wont do anything you don't want me to obviously....just tell me." He ran his hands up Aizawa's legs adoring the feeling. Aizawa gasped softly the feeling already overwhelmed him.

He moved his hands to the side and down so he had access to push his legs apart. Which he did. Aizawa watched him swallowing hard, "Yagi.." He whispered. Yagi ignored him. He just moved in closer. His face inches from Aizawa's crotch. He looked up at him chuckling nervously. He moved up in between them lifting himself and the sitting down on his lap.

"I can make you-" He bucked his hips creating friction "Feel so good" he whispered into his ear. He kept grinding making Aizawa gasp and moan. "Yagi! Please!" He gasped his head leaning on Yagi's chest. He was a moaning plus blushing mess.

Yagi made a soft noise "Y-Yes?" He spoke he could feel the growing bulge he was grinding against which was kinda really hot. Which made Yagi's own member grow.

"I..." Aizawa trailed off, his hands going to Yagi's petite waist gripping it tightly. He was gasping heavily. Yagi bucked hard creating lots of friction, Making Aizawa's head go back far, he moaned loudly his body shook slightly. After he shivered. Yagi was going to keep going but he felt a wet spot against his own bulge. "Oh shit you came..." Yagi realized.

Aizawa looked up into the blue orbs staring back at him. "I should take a shower." Aizawa laughed. Yagi tensed. "Oh! Ok" He nodded feeling a bit awkward. Aizawa laughed. 

Yagi climbed off his lap.

"You know....If our next date goes well maybe we can earn the title as boyfriends." He laughed as he stood. Yagi blushed and smiled "Oh yeah...Yea!" His smile grew. Aizawa smiled back pressing a kiss to his forehead "you were really good...very hot." he winked before turning away leaving to clean up in the bathroom.

Yagi smiled but then realization hit him. He was hard and throbbing and needed release. So he tensed slightly. He thought about it. It wouldn't take Aizawa long to take a shower....and if he were caught like a fricken teenager that would be embarrassing.

So he just decided to palm himself so it'd be easier to hide it. He laid stomach down on the couch. His own jacket under him so he wouldn't dirty the couch. He dug his face into the pillow and began palming his member. Soft moans escaping his mouth. It didn't take long before he came. He moaned uncontrollably.

Right after he was done he heard the door click open. "Shit" he thought as he sat up quickly. He waited as Aizawa walked out a towel around his waist. "Hey.." He said "Showers open." He began to walk away. He saw the wet spot through Yagi's shirt. Aizawa walked to his room getting dressed and falling back on the bed.

Yagi walked in a few minutes later crawling in bed snuggling close. "Hey at least in the end I wasn't being a tease." He laughed softly.

Aizawa groaned. "Whatever...On Saturday lets go on a date. To like a sushi bar or something." He ran a hand through his hair and kissed his nose.

"Sounds good to me...Good Night Zawa."

"Night my love.." 

(HOPE YOU ENJOYED dont forget to comment and vote!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.3K 107
Hizashi Yamada befriended the quite and mean kid. But was hypnotized by his voice and beauty. They grew up as best friends but what happens when it s...
61.1K 1.7K 27
[No.1 in EraserMic, December 2018] Yamada Hizashi (Voice Hero:Present Mic) X Aizawa Shota (Erasure Hero:Eraser Head) Hizashi and Shota have been frie...
27.8K 1.2K 48
✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 πŸ§€you can see my writing get better throughout this book lolπŸ§€ When Izu...
1.4K 53 4
Shouta and Yagi meet one rainy night where a series of bad choices (on Shouta's part mostly as his survival instinct is weak as frick) leads to an od...