Messing With You

By FaithEri

#1 in Teen Fiction _ Stella Summers is just a normal girl with a loving family, caring friends, good grades... More

Note

Character Interview

192K 3.2K 1.2K
By FaithEri

Character & Author Interview

Stella & Jason, what would your dream wedding be like?

STELLA : Oh, I have the perfect wedding planned already. The hall will be decorated with white and red roses. We'll serve pizza and burgers because that's my kind of food. Ed Sheeran will surprise us with a performance and it will be the most magical moment of my life when I walk down the aisle in my beautiful Vera Wang dress to my fiancé, Ian Somerhalder. He would look so perfect in a suit.

JASON :  Well, after Stella says the wrong name at the alter, as in mine instead of Ian's, we'll ditch that fancy wedding of hers after grabbing ourselves a bite because burgers and pizzas should never be wasted. Then we'll get married. I don't have everything worked out yet but I really want to see her skateboard down the aisle.

JESSICA :  I know I wasn't asked, but can we have a tinker bell themed wedding? I've had it all planned out for so long.

Jay, after graduation, did you still have feelings for Stella and just hid them or were you able to get over her and move on?

JAY :   Feelings don't just go away, but I eventually overcame my feelings for Stella with time. It took a while but I realized that she was truly happy with Jason like he was with her and I didn't want to come in between them again. They are my friends and they are amazing and I want them to be happy. As for moving on, yes, I'm seeing someone and I'm happy because I genuinely Iike her. Her name is Ashley and I think it's going quite well. We're going to college together.

Author, what's the story behind this story? What inspired you to write?

FAITH :  It happened one night when I was really bored and decided to write a story just for fun. I had expected to give up after writing about three chapters, but when people started voting and commenting on my book, I was inspired to keep writing. Knowing that I'm able to make even a single person happy by writing inspired me to continue. Writing this story helped me create and venture into a world of my own. I fell in love with every character I wrote, even the bad ones because they were mine and not going to lie, it felt good having so much control. Bottom line is writing makes me happy. It doesn't matter whether what I write is good or bad, it gives me satisfaction and a reason to believe in myself.

Stella & Jason, do you think there is a possibility of your siblings getting together in the future?

JASON :  I love Jordan, but NO. I mean Jessica is so little, can we just let her play with her dolls and make fake tea for me? Dating is something way ahead in the future for her. But don't worry, when the time comes, I'll be ready to welcome her future boyfriend with open arms....or maybe a broomstick. Let's see.

STELLA :  Nah, Jess can do way better than that little devil. Alright, he is quite annoying, but he has a good heart so maybe. It's honestly their choice, but I think I should warn Jessica–Jordan farts. A lot. More than I thought it was possible.

Shawn, are you going to get a girlfriend or stay a player forever?

SHAWN : Uh, I've actually started seeing someone recently. Surprise surprise! Her name is Faith, she is an author on this website called Bookpad or Wattbook or something like that. But she is super cute. Totally in love.

Stella, how would you react if you were in Jason's place and saw him kiss someone?

STELLA :  I honestly don't know. Unless you actually go through something, you can't know how it will affect you. I definitely would've been upset and maybe would've reacted in a similar manner. But it's all in the past now.

Author, are you planning to write more books?

FAITH:  Yes! I have so many ideas and all of them are so different from each other! It's exciting to write different kinds of books. In fact, I already have 2 books planned.

Katie, do you love Aaron or did you just date him to make Jason jealous?

KATIE :  Initially, I did it to piss him off because I knew he and Aaron had some bad blood between them. I also wanted to make him jealous, but nothing worked. After that, we both kind of bonded over our mutual hate and jealousy towards Jason and Stella. But I don't love him, geez, our relationship was never serious.

Steph & Cole, when did you guys start having feelings for each other?

STEPH :  I never thought I would fall for someone like Cole, but I did. He is always so shy, caring and sweet. Our personalities are quite different which makes our relationship so much fun. Not going to lie, at first I thought he was boring and not my type, but once I got to know him better, my opinions about him changed completely. Before I knew it, I was head over heels for him!

COLE : I always thought Steph was a beautiful girl with a unique style. I liked how bold she was. Yet, I always tried to maintain a distance because I was kind of scared of her! Not that I am not scared of her now *chuckles* but everything has changed between us in the past couple of months. I don't know when or how it happened, but it's impossible for me to stay away from her now.

Jason, why didn't you let Stella explain when you saw Jay kiss her even though she practically begged you to hear her out? What made you realise your mistake?

JASON : I knew Jay had feelings for Stella and I knew they both were good friends which always made me feel insecure when I saw them together. I know it was stupid, but I couldn't change the way I felt. It wasn't like I didn't trust her, but I was afraid she would realize I wasn't as perfect as she thought. I reacted impulsively, but once my anger cooled down I realised how wrong I was. I trust Stella, I shouldn't have let anger cloud my judgement.

Lily, how did you feel when people in school bullied Stella after rumors of her cheating on Jason with Jay were spread?

LILY : I've always been quiet and observant and I know very well how people love feeding on false rumors and trash talking others whom they barely even know. Highschool is complicated like that and honestly I was barely shocked, but it still made me so angry. I'm not a violent person, but you have no idea what I would do to go back in time and punch those bullies for being that insensitive and rude just to fit in. You're affecting people in ways you just can't imagine. Bullying must stop.

Aaron, what exactly is your problem with Jason?

AARON: Between you and me, I kind of don't remember...But I still hate him.

Author, are you satisfied with how this book turned out?

FAITH: Yes & no. Like I said, I never thought I would actually be able to complete writing this book, but now that I have, I couldn't be happier! When people say that they love my book or that it inspires them, it makes me so happy  because now I know what I'm capable of. When they say my book is cringy and unrealistic, it still makes me happy because now I know what I have to work on. So yes, this book played an important role in teaching me how to write and now I can hopefully deliver more mature and well written books.

Jordan, what are your thoughts on Jason?

JORDAN: He is a great guy. He taught me all these cool pranks to pull off on Stella, its super funny! We bond over our mutual love for annoying her.

Rosella & Liam, how did you two start dating? Was it love at first sight?

ROSELLA : I don't believe in love at first sight. A face can be attractive, but in the end its the personality you fall for. You can't judge a person by just taking one look at them. I do, however, believe in curiosity at first sight. Thats what happened with me and Liam. I've seen him many times in school before, but the day he looked back was when I was filled with curiosity. I wanted to know more about him, but never really had the guts to go up to him and chat. I saw interest in his eyes too, but I was never really sure whether it was real or I was just being delusional *laughs*.  Later when we started hanging out in the same circle, we instantly bonded and then started dating. Better late than never!

LIAM : Yes, we had a weird phase when we were both kind of interested in each other, yet we both refused to do anything about it. Honestly, if we didn't start hanging out because of our mutual friends, we probably wouldn't even be in each other's life! Not everyone is as lucky as me though, so lads, stop wasting your time and go tell her!

Author, will there be a sequel?

FAITH : No. I know many of you were really looking forward to reading a sequel and I'm so sorry for disappointing. I believe this book is better as a stand-alone and I really like how it ends. I'm working on other books now and am very excited to share them everyone! You can check them out on my profile.

________

Hey! Hope you enjoyed reading the interview! You can follow me on Instagram to get updates regarding the bonus chapters (coming soon!) and my other books! I'm @faitheri_ on Instagram. Link on my profile.

Thanks for reading!

Faith.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...