Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

By KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔

9.2K 320 14
By KimmyUB

SAME DAY - (Fri, 28 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

We have been relaxing outside with our friends for the past hour or so and I got to see Kiara interact with her friends and it's a sight to behold, she's so happy, laughing and giggling is all you hear coming from her. This is exactly how I want to keep it, her laugh is contagious no matter how ridiculous it might sound, her smile brings warmth to my heart in a weird kind of way, even if I'm a few feet away from her and amongst the guys chilling, I still can't seem to take my eyes off of her and everytime I stare at her, it's like she feels my eyes on her and when our eyes meet, she gives me the most beautiful smile and her eyes shines with happiness, I like seeing her like this, it gives my life purpose...

"You got to be shitting me!" I hear Dante say bringing me out of my reverie.

Turning to him questioning, he points behind me making me turn my head and I couldn't believe my eyes who was coming, waving like crazy with a huge smile on her face, now I know where Gio went, he brought my baby girl home where she belongs. I jumped up turning around to face her and when her eyes meet mine she smiles big and starts running to me. So I start moving forward in her direction to meet her halfway and open my arms up for her and she jumps in my arms and I spin her around holding her up as she wrapped her legs around me. We were just holding on to each other for dear life, afraid one of us would disappear.

"Where the fuck you been baby girl?!" I say loudly while still holding her.

"I missed you Steph!!!" She shouts in a happy voice but you can hear she has tears running.

"I missed you too baby girl" I say to her and then we brake away when someone clears their throat behind us and I almost forgot we had company.

"So I take it you like your surprise guest?" Gio asks me with a huge smile on his face, while all the guys engulfs her in bone crushing hugs.

"This is a great surprise, is she back for good?" I asked Gio while we stand and watch her interact with the guys.

"I hope so, she said she is but you never know with her... She changes her mind quick"

"Yeah but this time I'm not going to allow her to go" I say and we both chuckle.

"Steph!" Gia shouts and makes her way back to me and engulfs me in another hug, making me chuckle. "Come on we have a lot to talk about but first where is she?" She says and knowing Gio probably filled her in, I knew I wasn't going to get out of this one.

"She's over their with her girlfriends" I say chuckling and pointing in the direction where they are sitting and when I look, I see Kiara's smile is gone and she looks a little down or upset? I wonder what- SHIT! She must think there's something going on with Gia.

"Now come on introduce me or I'll go over their and do it myself and while I'm at it, I'll embarass you and tell her some juicy stories about you, so what's it going to be?" She asks cocking her hip to the side with her one hand on it and a raised eyebrow with a smirk, she's still so fucking crazy and wild. Man I missed her!

"Shut up, let's go" I say knowing exactly what stories she plans on telling and she giggles.

"Lead the way handsome" she says with another giggle, hooking her arm in mine and we start making our way to the girls and they all throwing daggers my way, Well shit!

"So daddy huh?" Gia asks cocking her head to the side with a smug grin on her face making me chuckle.

"Yeah of twins" I say chuckling at the surprised look on her face.

"WOW! Seriously?!" She shouts. "You not fucking with me right?" She asks with eyes bulging.

"Not at all" I say chuckling and she just shakes her head still with her surprised look.

"We will talk later and I want to hear everything... You're not getting out of this Mister" she says pointing at me, making me roll my eyes at her as we get infront of the girls.

"Baby!" I call because Kiara lowered her head. "I want to introduce you to Giorgia, she's Gio's little sister, Gia this my girlfriend and the mother of my babies, Kiara" I say and Kiara smiles and extended her hand at Gia and the crazy girl takes it and pulls Kiara up and engulfs her in a hug startling Kiara.

"Careful Gia!" I say before she goes overboard.

"Oh please like I would hurt her" she says and rolls her eyes at me.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, my brother told me a lot about you but this one over here hasn't told me nothing and I mean Nada!" She says pointing my way and rolls her eyes.

"In my defence we haven't spoken in months, if not more" I respond to her.

"Whatever," she says to me and then turn back to Kiara. "I'm sorry if I invaded your personal space love, I'm just so HAPPY to meet the woman that had manage to capture this beast's heart." Gia says to Kiara with a awkward giggle.

"It's okay and it's a pleasure to meet you too" Kiara says with a smile. And I breath a sign of relief, knowing she's not pissed or at least I hope she's not.

"Oh no darling, the pleasure is all mine" Gia says dramatically as usual and Kiara giggles.

"Oh how rude of me, this is my sister Ziara and my best friends Melody and Aurora" Kiara introduces the rest of the girls to Gia and they all get acquainted with each other but I see Zee and Aurora aren't that smiley, probably thinking Gia and I have something going on or they didn't like our closeness they always so protective of Kiara.

"Hey Mama" Gio says to Kiara with a kiss on the cheek and hugs her. "How you doing?" He asks when he let's go.

"Hi Gio, I'm good thanks feeling much better and how you?" Kiara asks.

"I'm fantastic love, couldn't be better." Gio responds with a smile and then turn to the rest. "Evening ladies, good to see you all" he says with a flirtatious smile and they all smile and greets him back.

"Brother let's get out of here." Gio says when he comes to my side but before I could respond he speaks again but to Kiara. "You don't mind if I steal your hubby for a bit?" He asks.

"Go ahead" Kiara says with a giggle, so I make my way to her and kiss her and then we make our way to where the other guys is standing.

"Hey man" Dante greets Gio giving him a bro-hug and the rest follow.

"Why didn't you say Gia was coming?" Elijah asks making us all chuckle as we all know she's his crush or obsession I should say, he has been in love with her for as long as I can remember but would never make a move as we kind of have had that rule amongst us since college, Ex's and Sisters are all off limits, amongst all the other rules, that one was the most important but it pains him a lot that he can't have her.

"She wanted it to be a surprise for Steph" Gio says rolling his eyes.

"Well I definitely was surprised all right" I say with a smile looking back at the girls and they seem to be all getting along well, not that I was worried or maybe not about all of them at least.

"Good then her mission was a success" Gio says.

"Elijah you good man?" Jayden teases Elijah and they all burst out laughing as they think Gio doesn't know Elijah's into Gia. I just chuckle knowing Gio knows everything, his not stupid but I'm not saying his okay with it because it's far from it.

"Fuck you!" Elijah says throwing daggers at them all.

"Chill man, I was just asking out of concern for my brother, common" Jayden says chuckling, this is never going to end until shit blows between Elijah and Gio I can feel it.

"Hey man what are we going to do tomorrow?" Gio asks looking at me.

"I don't know, I'll have to hear what Kiara wants to do" I say shrugging and they chuckle at me. "What?!" I ask what's so fucking funny.

"You whipped man but I'm happy" Gio says laughing.

"So... I'm not going to deny it, she's got me balls deep" I say shrugging and they all burst out laughing.

"I have an idea!" Dante says with a smirk.

"God no! Anyone else?" I say chuckling because knowing him it will be something I won't like.

"Ugh common, you didn't even hear my idea yet asshole!" Dante says and we all chuckle.

"Let's hear this brilliant idea, I know I'm going to love it!" Gio says with a smirk and a wink.

"I was thinking maybe we could have a pool party or maybe take the yacht out that's an even better idea." Dante says with a smirk.

"Fuck no! You just want to see Aurora half naked" I say and he chuckles.

"Don't talk shit man, at least I'm coming up with ideas" he says but the smile on his face proves how right I am.

"I think that's a great idea, we get to hang out by the pool, get smashed plus a stunning view, I'm down" Gio says and they all chuckle.

"And I said no!" I say more sternly this time, stopping their chuckles.

"Common, we're not going to look at your WOMAN, we know Kiara is off limits even to our eyes, so relax your fucking balls" Dante says tapping my back.

"Of course you know this, if you didn't I would be glad to make an example of any one of you" I say with a wink.

"Now why would any one of us want to risk our lives by making a move on her?" Dimitri says and sometimes I forget his even around as he almost never talks.

"Good"

"Great!" Gio and Dante says at the same time.

"It's settled then" Jayden says. "I'll bring Mia along, that way Kiara can meet her as it is my weekend to have her, if you don't mind bro?" Jayden asks about his 3 year old daughter, his the first one of us to get a girl knocked up and use to be the only daddy amongst us, that is until I did the same and never in my life did I think I would be next to be a dad.

"It's fine with me, I'm sure Kiara will love her and besides when last did we see her?" I reply with a smile as his daughter is the cutest little girl and she loves all her uncles and we all adore her.

"It was Dimitri's birthday dinner last year" Jayden says.

"Yeah she looked adorable in her pretty pink dress that night" Elijah says smiling, making us all chuckle again as he was quiet the whole time and now he all of a sudden falls back in the conversation.

"If she's yours for the weekend, where is she now while you're here" I asked.

"Fuck! I still have to go pick her up" Jayden says shocked and then downs his glass and make his way to leave but I stopped him.

"You can't drive to pick up your daughter this late, plus you had quite a few drinks" I said.

"Well if I don't go pick her up, Emily will throw a bitch fit she's probably already prepared a fucking speech for me" he says already annoyed with his baby's mama.

"I'll get Sam to go pick her up" I say not budging on him driving while he has been drinking.

"She will never let Mia leave with him, you know how difficult she can be, plus I'm not drunk, I'm cool" he says with a wink.

"Yeah, no! Why don't you just drive with him then" I say as I can see the way his acting, his a bit tipsy.

"Fine! Call him" Jayden says.

"Sam bring the car around and pick up Jayden, you must take him to go get his daughter and then bring them back here and take Paul with you" I say being extra cautious as it is a bit late and Jayden has had a few to many.

"Go on out front, Sam should be there. I'll have Clarissa prepare a room for her on the private wing away from you loud drunks" I say as everyone seems on a buzz, excluding myself, Gio and Kiara of course, whose not drinking at all.

"Thanks man" Jayden says and walks away. So I grab my phone to call Alfred.

"Alfred have Clarissa prepare a room for Mia on the private wing near my bedroom, Jayden went to pick her up" I say when he picks up the phone.

"Yes Sir" he says and I hate it when he call me that.

"Thank you Alfred and when you both done, you may turn in for the night"

"Thank you sir" he replies and then I hang up.

"Gio I'll be back" I say and make my way to Kiara, as I'm walking to their side, I watch as they laugh for whatever Zee said and I see my baby is back to laughing again.

"Can I talk to you for a second?." I asked her in ear when I kneeled down infront of her.

"Sure" she says furrowing her brows and then she turn to the girls. "Excuse me for a second." She says to them and they sho her away.

I extend my hand to her and help her up and then we make our way to the side, away from the group. As soon as we were away from them, I had to first claim her lips with mine in a hungry kiss, I hate being away from her, even though we only a few feet apart.

"Is that why you pulled me away?" She asks with a giggle when we pulled apart.

"Maybe" I said chuckling and she hits me playfully against my chest. "Jayden went to pick up his daughter, she's going to be here for the weekend as it is his weekend to have her, I hope you don't mind, I had Alfred get one of the other maids to prepare a room for her on our side as they all pretty tipsy and probably going to be up all night." I say to her.

"No not all, you can come get me when they come and then I'll put her to bed and I think I'll turn in as well for the night." She says and yarns making me chuckle.

"No it's fine baby, Jayden will probably do that himself but I had her on our side so we could keep an eye on her but you can just say when you want to head up then we can call it night." I say pecking her.

"No it's fine babe, you stay with the guys I don't mind really, besides Gia said she has an apple to peel with you before this night is over." She says raising her eyebrows.

"I don't give a damn who wants to say what, I'm going to bed with my baby, end of discussion." I say pecking her on lips. "Now go sit with the girls until you ready to go up and then call me yeah?"

"Fine! You so damn stubborn" she says fake scolding but with a big smile on her face.

"Do you guys ever get enough of each other, God whenever I look, you are sucking each others faces off?!" Zee shouts making the others laugh and Kiara just roll her eyes.

"You better go babe, before they come and get you here." I say kissing her one last time and watch her go to her group, those damn girls are fucking Crazy.

_________________________________________________

Hey guys not my best work I know but I was stuck and didn't know how to play it out, I had all these notes prepared but when it came down to putting it together, I made a complete mess of it but at least you got to meet Gio's little sister and Elijah crush. Anyways hope you tolerated the chapter 😅, let me know what you think and please don't forget to comment and vote.💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 8.6K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
595K 12.6K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
519K 20.4K 46
Book 1 of Italian Romance series "An Italian's virgin Escort" is completed. Can be read as standalone. This is book 2 "Why did you follow me, Nicco...