Jimin is too cute for his own...

By primarilyjikook

"Jungkook?" "Yeah Tae?" Jungkook replied. "Do you like Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his tone hinting he was doing... More

I will kill you with my bare hands
I like all of you guys, you're all my Hyung's
I love you a lot you know?
Your chubby cheeks make you look very cute Hyung
I swear, if I wasn't holding Jimin, I'd kill you
I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore today Jimin Hyung
So, is that how you ended up with your coconut hair?
Sorry Kookie, I didn't mean to fall for - on you
Yeah, but I don't want you to bow to me, here sit next to me Jiminie Hyung
So, you interrupted us to play Truth or Dare?
I won't be able to hug you if you go back to your room
Jiminie Hyung! I'm bored - come cuddle me!
❣️Tagged❣️
Hyunnngie, I could never hate you, I love you so much!
Did you just call me Baby?
Jimin, baby, I love you, please don't ignore me...
🎊🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIMIN❣️🎈
💜THANK YOU SO MUCH💜
That's fine too, I'm all yours Hyungie!

You guys, Jimin made the food all by himself so eat it and tell him it's nice

12.5K 406 186
By primarilyjikook

It had been a week since the MusicBank in Singapore and Jungkook and Jimin had still not confessed to each other. Taehyung was beginning to get irritated at his best friends for always complaining over how much they love each other to him but not to each other. There were also many things the other members were beginning to get tired of too.

For instance, Jungkook being a biased hoe and only doing things for Jimin.

"Jungkook, can you get a bottle of water for me, please?" Seokjin asked.

"No, get it yourself Hyung," Jungkook replied.

"Hey, I'm your Hyung, I've done so much for you and you can't even get me a bottle of water?"

Suddenly Jimin walked in and sat next to Jungkook.

"Oh, a bottle of water, can you get me one Kookie?" Jimin requested.

"Sure, thing Hyung," Jungkook said and ran off towards the fridge.

What the hell? Seokjin thought.

"Get me one too!" Seokjin shouted.

"No!" Jungkook shouted back.

"Fine, I'll just get one myself!"

"Okay!"

"Even though you're right there!"

"Yup!"

Seokjin walked to the kitchen and saw Jungkook holding two bottles.

"Is one for me?" Seokjin sceptically asked.

"No, this one is for Jimin," Jungkook said holding up one bottle. "And this one is for me, or for Jimin again, if he finishes the first one," Jungkook said while walking back towards Jimin with the two bottles in his hand.

What a frikin bias hoe! Seokjin thought.

"Wait Hyung, he really didn't give you a bottle of water?" Hoseok asked. They were currently sitting in the living room of Bangtan's dorm. Jungkook and Jimin had gone out to buy groceries so the other 5 members thought now would be a good time to discuss what had been happening with them.

"Yeah, the disrespectful brat," Seokjin replied.

"But he gave 2 to Jimin," Taehyung questioned.

"Yup, what a rascal,"

"Aw, Hyung, you should have called me, I would've gotten you a drink," Namjoon said.

"Ok, we are here to discuss Jimin and Jungkook's never progressing relationship, not to listen to your whipped ass," Yoongi snapped.

"Okay, sorry Hyung, but I'm just being honest," Namjoon apologised.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Anyone else wanna add to this discussion? Seokjin asked.

"Yeah, me!" Taehyung said.

"Jimin constantly choosing Jungkook over me, ME! I'm his best friend!"

"Jesus, Tae, just explain the damn story," Yoongi groaned.

"Fine,"

"Jiminie, let's go to the dance studio today!"

"Um, I can't Tae, not today,"

"Aww, why not?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm going with Jungkookie, he wants me to help him practice with a dance move,"

Yeah right, Jungkook needs help... Taehyung thought.

"Oh okay, can I come with you guys then?"

"No Tae, Kook will be embarrassed that he has someone watching him that's not me,"

"But I need help too," Taehyung whined.

"Sorry TaeTae, I promised Kookie already," Jimin said.

"But I'm your best friend... Well never mind, can you help me tomorrow then?" Taehyung enquired.

"Sorry Taehyungie, but I'm going somewhere with Jungkook tomorrow,"

"Can I come with you guys tomorrow?"

"Not sure, I have to ask Kookie," Jimin hesitantly answered

"Oh, ok then..." Taehyung said miserably.

Like Jungkook is going to let me wreck his one on one time with Jiminie...

"I'll see you later then?"

"Yeah, see you later Tae!" Jimin said before happily walking out of the door.

"AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN TOGETHER YET! WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY ARE!" Taehyung screamed.

"Tae, calm down!" Seokjin said.

"I can't calm down, I'm losing my best friend to an overgrown, muscle pig, kid!"

"Tae..."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, it's just I've barely even talked to Jiminie in so long,"

"But Tae it's going to be okay, you want Jimin to be happy right?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course, he's my soulmate," Taehyung replied instantly, no hesitation in his voice.

"Then we need to help Jimin and Jungkook to get together because they're too much of a fucking coward to do it themselves." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok screamed

"What? Just stating the truth,"

"Then state the truth nicer!" Hoseok scolded.

"Whatever,"

"Okay so now that this is solved, does anyone want to add anything?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah, I want to add something," Namjoon said.

"What is it?" Seokjin asked.

"I'm just a bit sick of Jungkook being a jealous scoundrel,"

"Me too, he always threatens to kill me, it's not even funny anymore even though I know he's joking..."

"He didn't threaten to kill me verbally but I could see it in the way he glared at me," Namjoon added.

"Namjoon Hyung!"

"Yes Jiminie?"

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked. Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook were currently sitting in the living room and Jimin decided to talk to Namjoon since he hadn't done that in a while.

"Oh, I'm just writing lyrics," Namjoon said smiling at Jimin.

"Can I see?" Jimin asked.

"No, you can see when I'm finished,"

"Aww," Jimin pouted.

"You're so cute Jimin, tell you what, you can be the first person I show it to when I'm done,"

"Okay!" Jimin smiled brightly.

Namjoon laughed. "So cute," Namjoon started patting Jimin's hair but he felt a pair of eyes watching him. He looked up and locked eyes with Jungkook's piercing glare. He immediately retracted his hand away from Jimin's head and turned back towards his lyrics.

"Jimin-ah, why don't you go play with Jungkook for a bit, I really want to finish these lyrics," Namjoon said.

"Okay, bye Hyung!"

Jimin skipped over towards Jungkook. "Jungkookie!"

The two talked for a bit before walking out of the living room, making their way towards the kitchen.

"I swear, that kid has become extremely rude ever since he started going to the gym, he thinks we can't do anything to us because he's bigger than us," Yoongi said.

"Yoongi Hyung, he has always been bigger than you though," Taehyung said before jumping behind Namjoon.

"Whatever, you know what I mean though,"

"Yeah, but seriously, his jealousy is getting out of control, we need to get them together fast." Seokjin said

"Yeah, we do-"

Hoseok was cut off by a phone ringing.

"Sorry Hyung, that's mine, oh Jimin is calling me," Taehyung said.

"Put it on speaker," Namjoon told.

"K,"

"Jiminie?"

"Oh, hello Tae!" Jimin greeted.

"Hey Chim, why are you calling?"

"The stupid, coconut head forgot to bring the shopping list, so now we don't know what to buy," Jimin teased.

"HEY!" The members heard Jungkook scream from afar. "I heard that Jiminie!"

Jimin giggled. "It's Hyung you brat!"

"But anyway, what is it we need to buy?"

"I'll ask Jin Hyung, to send you a copy of the shopping list,"

"Okay thank you, sorry for the troubles that the idiot brought upon you,"

"HYUNG!" Jungkook screamed sulkily.

Jimin laughed.

"How long until you guys get back,"

"Probably about 30 minutes from when we get the shopping list."

"Oh, okay then,"

"Bye Taehyungie!"

"Bye..."

The call went flat.

Seokjin sighed. "I'll go get the shopping list," Seokjin walked into the kitchen and sure enough, the shopping list was sitting right on top of the counter, right where he placed it in the morning.

"Oi, you two, I'm putting the shopping list here, don't forget it," Seokjin said.

Jimin and Jungkook were too busy giggling and whispering things to each other to hear what Seokjin said.

"Aishh, I give up!"

Seokjin looked at the shopping list, sighing once again he took his phone out and took a picture of the shopping list, sending it to Jimin before going back into the living room.

"I just hate this, when I called him a coconut head he full on threatened to hit me," Hoseok complained.

"He threatened to hit you?" Yoongi asked.

"Don't do anything to him, he didn't actually hit me, he just threatened to," Hoseok swiftly denied.

"Well, when did you call him a coconut head?" Taehyung questioned.

"About 3 days ago,"

Hoseok was currently scrolling through old photos on his phone when he came across a fetus Jungkook with the iconic 'coconut' hairstyle. His first instinct was to laugh, and then show Jungkook. He ran towards Jungkook's room, knocking on the door.

"You can come in Hobi Hyung," Jungkook said.

"How did you know it was me?" Hoseok questioned.

"I recognised your footsteps, now what did you need Hyung?"

"I don't need anything, I just wanted to show you something,"

"What is it Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"This," Hoseok shoved his phone in Jungkook's face and laughed.

"Hyung, I can't see what you're trying to show me, you're shaking too much."

"You can't see your coconut head? Look your coconut head!" Hoseok continued laughing.

"Hyung, stop calling me that,"

"COCONUT HEAD!"

"Hyung, if you don't stop calling me that, I'm going to hit you,"

"Whatever, I'm going to go find Yoongi Hyung, he's more fun that you!" Hoseok walked out of Jungkook's room and walked over to Yoongi's and stayed there for the whole night laughing over Jungkook's coconut head with Yoongi.

"Soo biased I swear," Taehyung said.

"Yeah exactly!" Hoseok agreed.

"Yoongi, you haven't said anything yet, do you want to add anything?" Seokjin asked.

"No, they haven't done said anything to me, the only thing they do wrong is be too disgusting in front of me," Yoongi complained.

"It's not disgusting, it's cute," Hoseok argued.

"Exactly, remember that time they were wrapped up together on Jimin's bed?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes, I still have the picture I took," Hoseok said.

"Me too!" Taehyung screamed.

"Remember that time when they fell asleep next to each other and Jimin had his head rested on Jungkook's shoulder?" Hoseok enquired.

"Which time are you talking about? That happens like every day," Namjoon asked.

"True, but my favourite is when Jungkook carried Jimin the whole way to dance practice and out of the hospital," Taehyung stated.

"Yeah, it was so cute the way Jungkook was crying over Jimin, when Jimin fainted." Seokjin added.

They heard the sounds of keys jiggling and voices outside so they immediately stopped talking.

Jimin walked in first, followed by Jungkook holding all the bags.

"Hello guys, we're back,"

"Hey Jiminie,"

"Where's my greeting? Jungkook asked.

"Sup!" Taehyung said.

"Jungkook go put the bags in the kitchen," Jimin told.

"Okay," Jungkook walked into the kitchen, placed the bags down and walked back towards Jimin.

"Jin Hyung, you can cook now if you want," Jungkook said.

"No, I'm not cooking today, you two cook, I'm tired," Seokjin complained.

"But I'm tired too!" Jungkook whined.

"That's okay Kookie, I'll cook by myself today," Jimin stated.

Jimin walked into the kitchen and started sorting out the food that Jungkook and him bought today. After sorting all the food, he began cooking. He turned on the stove and started to boil the water. He placed in the flavourings and the salt into the pot but the last thing he needed to add was soy sauce. Jimin opened the cupboards on the bottom but the was no soy sauce anywhere. He checked the bags that Jungkook and him brought home but he knew there was no soy sauce there because he didn't buy any. Giving up, Jimin went back to the boiling pot and turned it off. It was no use to continue cooking this if there was no soy sauce. He looked up to see what else he could cook and saw the soy sauce.

Are you frikin kidding me...

Who the hell put it up there...

Someone in this dorm is definitely mocking me...

Jimin went on his tip toes to try to reach the soy sauce but to no avail. He was too small...

"Do you want some help Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin jumped. "You scared me Kookie,"

Jungkook chuckled.

"But yeah, I can't reach the soy sauce,"

Jungkook grabbed the soy sauce with no difficulty at all.

"It's because you're so small and cute Hyung," Jungkook said, booping Jimin on the nose.

"Thank you Kook, but stop calling me small!"

"But you are small Hyung!"

"Aren't you tired, shouldn't you be sleeping?" Jimin asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, I went to lie down but I couldn't sleep so I'm here now,"

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm just going to watch you cook Hyung,"

"Okay then,"

Jimin turned the stove on once again and tried to open the soy sauce lid.

Was it always this hard to open?

He twisted it once more but it did not budge.

"Need help with that?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes please," Jimin said quietly, looking up at Jungkook.

Hyung is so cute!!!

Jungkook twisted the lid with force and it finally opened. "Here you go Hyung,"

"Muscle pig," Jimin mumbled.

"What was that?"

"I said thank you."

"Your welcome Hyungie!"

Jungkook sat back down and watched his beautiful Hyung cook. An hour later Jimin finally said he was finished.

"Go call the others for me Kookie,"

"Okay Hyungie,"

Jungkook ran out of the kitchen and into the living room where all the members were talking but immediately stopped as soon as he entered.

"What were you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked.

Were they talking about me?

"Nothing..."

"What did you need Kook?"

"Jimin told me to tell you guys he finished cooking and to come and eat..."

"Okay we'll be out in a second,"

"Kay," Jungkook said and then walked backed into the kitchen.

"What did they say Kookie?"

"They said they'll come eat in a second."

"Okay then you come help me set up the table,"

Jungkook walked over to Jimin and helped Jimin carry the food over to the table.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

(This is when Jikook came home and Jin said he was too tired to cook so Jimin went to cook instead)

After Jimin walked into the kitchen and Jungkook walked towards his room the members waited 5 minutes to make sure Jimin or Jungkook would be coming out any time soon, then they continued their conversation in hushed whispers.

"So, what are we going to do?" Taehyung asked.

"Do for what?" Yoongi questioned.

"Jimin and Jungkook's relationship, you idiot," Hoseok said, hitting Yoongi on the chest lightly.

"Nothing." Yoongi replied.

"Nothing? What do you mean?"

"I mean, we shouldn't interfere, it's their own relationship that they should start themselves,"

"I actually agree with Yoongi Hyung on this," Namjoon added.

"Then what was the point of this conversation we had all day?"

"We were just talking about them, we weren't talking about how to get them together, Tae," Namjoon said.

"Gosh, we're so boring we have nothing to talk about so we have to talk about them," Yoongi complained.

Just then, Jungkook walked into the living room.

"What is it Kook?" Seokjin asked.

"Nothing, I'm just going to go to Jiminie Hyung," Jungkook walked out of the room.

"Look at how cute he is, going to his Hyung,"

Yeah, all they need is a little push to get their relationship together," Seokjin added.

"Please don't do anything stupid like push them so they fall on each other or something," Namjoon said.

"Well I wasn't thinking of that, but now that you brought it up I might just do that," Seokjin said.

"Ehh, I blame myself for that," Namjoon said to himself.

They continued plotting things to help Jimin and Jungkook's relationship progress. Yoongi and Namjoon just rolling their eyes each time.

An hour later Jungkook came out and they seized their conversation.

"What were you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked.

Totally not you...

"Nothing..." Taehyung opted to saying.

"What did you need Kook?" Hoseok asked.

"Jimin told me to tell you guys he finished cooking and to come and eat..." Jungkook said suspiciously.

"Okay we'll be out in a second," Seokjin replied.

"Kay," Jungkook said and then walked backed into the kitchen.

"Well, come on, if we don't go in now, Jungkook's going to get even more suspicious than he already is," Yoongi said. He dragged Hoseok up and they both walked in the kitchen together with Taehyung trailing behind them. Namjoon waiting 30 seconds before dragging Seokjin into the kitchen with him.

"You guys, Jimin made the food all by himself so eat it and tell him how nice it is,"

"You whipped ass, I'm going to judge it honestly by how it actually tastes," Yoongi said.

Soon, Jimin sat down and everyone began eating.

"It's really nice Hyung," Jungkook said.

Whipped! But it is nice... Taehyung thought.

"Yeah Jiminie, this is nice," Namjoon said.

Everyone agreed that it was nice so they continued eating and talking among each other quietly.

。◕‿‿◕。

.

.

.

I feel like i'm delaying the confession but I want to make this fic long so ye

I already have everything planned out for the next two chapters

2017 ISAC IS COMING SOON REMEMBER THE BEAUTIFUL VMIN MOMENTS??? 
I'M ADDING THEM ALL IN AND A JEALOUS KOOKIE :)

THE CONFESSION MAY BE IN CHAPTER 10

NO PROMISES THOUGH

.

.

.

¯\(°_o)/¯

This is the 5 members of BTS talking about Jikook's failed progress in the relationship

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 473 15
The raven haired swallows the lump in his throat, contemplating. "Why do you want me to join your gang?" Hope steps away, but keeps his hand on Yoong...
75.5K 7K 61
"What did you see in him anyway? He seems like an idiot." Jin laughs. "He is and honestly, I guess I forgot. I mean, he's handsome but I feel like th...
7.5K 269 4
"You're cute," Jungkook stated. Jimin's cheeks were practically on fire at that moment. Jungkook had called him cute 3 times now. "Stop saying that...
3.2M 150K 35
"Why can't you just admit that you like me?" you piped, grinning evilly. "Because I don't," Jungkook snapped, jaw clenching, "and I never will." - Yo...