Genderbending The Krew

Door DisguisedHooman

5 siblings, 4Girls:1Boy. What if it was the other way around? Read to find out I know I unpublished my old on... Meer

Names
Summer's End
School
Am I Really That Weak?
Let's Go
Tryouts?
Really!?
Half Way There
Assumptions (1)
Gay
We're Alone From Now On

Misconceptions (2)

78 2 0
Door DisguisedHooman

Ranier's POV

"Glad you five are here." greeted the principal. I replied with "Hello principal Deso. What do you need us for?", then a girl in the back started to talk "You need to show me around school." Grayson asked the girl who she was and she replied with "My name is Miomi. What are your names?" Findlay went first, then me, Darcy, Grayson went next then Luke was last.

"Luke, she has the same classes as you for monday and tuesday. Same with the twins on wednesdays and thursdays. Then same with Findlay and Grayson for friday. So show her to her classes for the week, understood?" announced the principal, we all replied in sync "Yes".

Sorry for the short chap

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

620K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
135K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
738K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...