The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 9 - Treasure
Chapter 10 - Crashing Down
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 22 - Trust Issues
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 40 - Going Home
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.

131K 4K 421
By yanberry

____________

Shantel's P.O.V
_____________

It's been three weeks that we've been here in Germany now and I'm emotionally drained.

Ever since Bryce came into my life it's been nothing but an emotional rollercoaster that I don't think I will ever be able to get off.

As much as our situation is fucked up, it's hard letting him go.

Him and Tomar are all I have.

He's been there for me from the start and has saved me so many times from myself.

He doesn't pity me when I'm down, he picks me up and brushes me back off. He helps me to lift my head up again. He's the most wonderful man I have ever met.

At this point I am really dependent on him, I don't know how to stand on my own anymore.

I damn sure plan to try, the other attempts only landed me back in rehab, but hopefully this trip with Bryce will give me what I need to do so.

Last night was one of those nights where I just felt so weak.

I woke up and looked into Bryce's sleeping face knowing that any woman he planned to marry  be so lucky. His heart loves like I've never seen before.

I pushed out of his bed and went to get ready in my room since we had to go a meet with his lawyer this morning.

I put on one of the many dresses he bought me and a nude heels after showering. I straightened my hair and put my earrings in.

As soon as I am finished. I grabbed my purse and walked into the foyer of our penthouse.

"Morning. Ready to go?" He asked walking out of his room trying to fix his tie.

"Yup!"

We walked into the elevator.

"Here let me fix that for you."

It seems he was fumbling trying to fix his tie this morning. I can understand why.

Bad nerves.

Like I said, we're both on this roller coaster together. We try to keep it that way because the less people to get on this ride, the less people that will get hurt.

But it ain't easy, trust me.

"Thank you." He kissed me on my forehead. "You look good this morning." He smiled and it warmed my heart.

I was really trying to keep myself together, especially around him. He's the last person I would ever want to disappoint again.

He's done so much for me.

Whether it was out of guilt, pity or this relationship, I was more than grateful, no matter the reason.

He's actually thinking about taking me back to New York with him and letting me have Tomar one day out of the week.

I really hopes he means it, I don't think I can take another plunge in my life as strong as I may try to make myself seem right now.

I'm barely holding on.

Who knows where I would be without Bryce Radley.

He told me about everything that has happened since we last had our heart to heart.

He showed me pictures of the triplets and Tomar, they were all so adorable and the triplets were like little minions of him, especially the one that has eyes that looked like they could see right through your soul.

He told me all about their mom and how Tomar calls her mama.

It broke my heart.

I cried so hard.

That was last night.

And he held me down through it all.

But I can't be mad that she's getting the motherly love she deserves.

She seems like such a happy baby, her life could have been worst or non existent so I'm happy that she's being loved unconditionally, even if it isn't by her real mother.

He talks about them all day of everyday when he's not busy.

They make him happy, and I want that for him, I won't be the thing to hold him back or interfere.

Even if that means staying away and not seeing Tomar anytime soon.

I love her.

But I am not selfish.

I'm not able to care for her like Bryce and his girlfriend can.

I have too many issues, it would be selfish to take her away.

Not that Bryce would let me anyways.

We walked out of the hotel and the driver opened the door for us to get into his car. I slid in and he slid in next to me.

As we were driving he pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it.

The biggest rock I have ever seen was staring back at me, I was in awe, my eyes misted at the sight of the ring.

"Bryce, oh my god, it's beau- arrrrrhh" I screamed as my body jerked forward. I felt glass piercing through my skin and wetness running down my face.

I tried to move but I felt trapped.

The wind was knocked out of me.

"B..Bry-" I croaked out trying to see if he was alive. Please god I pray he's alive.

There was no sound in the car from either him or the driver.

I heard people outside yelling but it all just kept sounding muffled and echoing through my brain.

I smelt smoke.

I started to panic more. But I couldn't move.

I need to check on Bryce was the only thing going through my mind.

I tried to move, my body wasn't cooperating and I was being held in place by something hard.

I couldn't see around me, because my face was buried in what I assumed to be the back of the front passenger seat, I'm just lucky I had space to breath a little.

But my breathing was now becoming shallow as I tried to move to help him, it was pointless.

I couldn't even move my hand.

I heard sirens and prayed that they would be on time to save us all as I closed my eyes and accept the sleepy state that was pulling me in.

__________________

Evan's P.O.V.

___________________

"No you need to go. You knew what you were getting into when you met me." I said laying back in my bed like a king as I try to get rid of one of my other one night stand.

Being single is better than being lied to, cheated on and disrespected oh and don't forget about being used for money or name.

Yeah I'm never settling down.

Commitment is bullshit.

Everyone cheats or uses you.

I used to worship the ground my father walked on. Always wanted to be like him.

E and I were his favorite. For some reason he was never as close to Bryce.

Bryce was a mama's boy. He never really cared of dad much either, now after mom explained about Evania I see how screwed up it really was.

He couldn't get past losing her and accepting another child.

But anyways I was surprised he handed the company over to Bryce.

I guess maybe because Ethan and I weren't interested especially after I found  out what a cheater he was.

Yeah he kind of screwed me over. It didn't help that at the time my girlfriend that I was so in love with an committed to tried to sleep with my brother.

I considered myself 16 and stupid back then.

When girls tell me all men are dogs, I believe them after that, and turned into one myself. Woof!

"Hey! What the hell are you doing? Don't try to climb back up into my bed, get your shit and get out, I already whipped creamed your ass twice already,  I need my beauty rest."

"Man whatever, fuck you." I smirked as she put her clothes on and left slamming the door on her way out.

"Damn!" I said just getting hard again by watching her butt jiggle as she walked away.

Yup black women are my weakness. Not the loud mouth 'I will cut you' crazy ones but the ones that had something going for themselves and of course the body of an Egyptian goddess.

As much as a weakness as any woman is, I never let them spend the night, all women become clingy after that, no matter the race. I should know, I been through them all.

"Hello!" I answered my phone irritated at whoever was calling me at 3 in the fucking morning while I'm trying to think about what I just did to that body before I  spread my whip cream all over her chocolate chip cookie and-

"Hello! Mr. Evan Radley are you there?" The person on the other side repeated. I could slap her right now with her stupid accent for interrupting me.

"Yes!" I said irritated getting ready to hang up. It better had not be that model from Switzerland that I took home the other night that couldn't get a clue.

"I am calling from Klinikum Frankfurt Hochst in regards to Mr. And Mrs. Radley. Your number was listed as the emergency contact in his wallet along with a Ethan Radley. They were involved in an fatal car accident. The drivers heart crashed on way to the hospital, they were not able to resuscitate him. Mr. And Mrs Radley were brought back to surgery over an hour ago. His wallet was just retrieved and brought in so the family could be contacted. At this time this is all the information I have. It would be essential for the family to be here for further information to be released."

"Mrs. Radley? But my mother is not in Germany. Are you talking about a Edward Radley?" I wouldn't be surprised if that bastard got married again and didn't even divorce mom.

"No sir. His name is Bryce Lucas Radley according to his driver's license. You do know of whom I am speaking correct?" She asked.

"Yes...yes he's my little brother. Thank you. I'll be there right away."

Germany? I thought Bryce was in Russia investing and shit.

No one has heard from him apart from his texts and emails to his assistant and us to handle certain stuff.

What the hell did this idiot get himself into?

The Mrs. Radley part had to be some mistake.

After remembering the word fatal. I jumped out of the bed and dialed the pilots number telling him to get ready to go right now with the big jet because I know once  Raelynn hears about this, she's going to have the kids packed and ready to go, she's been so worried about him and  so will E and Quinn.

I really hate to have to be the one to call my family with this news, especially mom, that's her baby, but I guess someone has to do it.

"Fuck!" I slammed my fist through the wall.

That's my little brother.

He has to be ok I though as I slid down the wall and held my head in my hands.

Life is so messed up, I just went from dropping loads to dropping tears in less  ten minutes.

~~~~Author's Note~~~

I think might be really short. I didn't even check the length.

I keep getting messages to update so I thought I would be nice and give you guys something really quick because you deserve it.

What do you think is going to happen?

Evan is so nasty!! Lol

Is Bryce Married to her? huh o_0

The driver died!!! will Bryce or Shantel make it?

sooo many questions and I have no answers Lol.

I shall go and start to figure out the next chapter now before you guys kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 29 35
Lyric Rivera with her head held high and an air of confidence, she exuded an arrogant aura that drew both admiration and envy from her peers. A visio...
361K 10.4K 47
Ethan is a 27 year old billionaire and an extremely awful husband to his 24 year old wife, Olivia. He only ever puts his interests before hers but ab...
694K 15.6K 40
When your parents tell you that you have to move halfway across the world for reasons they can't seem to tell you about, what will you do? Protest an...
759K 20.7K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...