Jimin is too cute for his own...

Door primarilyjikook

"Jungkook?" "Yeah Tae?" Jungkook replied. "Do you like Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his tone hinting he was doing... Meer

I will kill you with my bare hands
I like all of you guys, you're all my Hyung's
I love you a lot you know?
Your chubby cheeks make you look very cute Hyung
I swear, if I wasn't holding Jimin, I'd kill you
You guys, Jimin made the food all by himself so eat it and tell him it's nice
So, is that how you ended up with your coconut hair?
Sorry Kookie, I didn't mean to fall for - on you
Yeah, but I don't want you to bow to me, here sit next to me Jiminie Hyung
So, you interrupted us to play Truth or Dare?
I won't be able to hug you if you go back to your room
Jiminie Hyung! I'm bored - come cuddle me!
❣️Tagged❣️
Hyunnngie, I could never hate you, I love you so much!
Did you just call me Baby?
Jimin, baby, I love you, please don't ignore me...
🎊🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIMIN❣️🎈
💜THANK YOU SO MUCH💜
That's fine too, I'm all yours Hyungie!

I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore today Jimin Hyung

13.4K 455 502
Door primarilyjikook

This is the actual gif of Jikook on the plane going to Singapore for this music bank!

"Jimin-ah!"

"Taemin Hyung?"

"Yeah it's me, I'm here," Taemin said. Taemin had an undercut hairstyle and grey hair, he was just a slight bit taller then Jimin and was 2 years older than him.

"Omg Hyung!" Jimin screamed and ran over to hug him.

They were currently backstage and in BTS's private room. Taemin had decided to pay Jimin a visit before they went out and performed in front of their fans. BTS had just arrived in Singapore the day before which consisted of a lot of Namjoon and Seokjin kissing in front of Taehyung's 'innocent' eyes on the plane, Yoongi sleeping on Hoseok's shoulder and Jungkook and Jimin still too scared to confess to each other.

Of course, Jungkook was mad at himself for not saying anything to Jimin.

How hard was it to tell the petite man that he loved him?

Very hard.

The hardest thing he has ever had to do.

But at this very moment, he had never been madder, his Jimin was hugging a man. That was not him. And that infuriated him. He was poking his cheek with his tongue, something he subconsciously did when he was jealous.

"Sheesh Jungkook, calm your jealousy down, I could smell it from all the way across the room," Taehyung said as he plopped down next to Jungkook on the couch.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Brat, I'm your Hyung,"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Fine, what do you want Hyung," Jungkook emphasised the Hyung.

"Oh nothing, but hey, look, Taemin is touching Jimin's hair," Taehyung said before he ran away, nearly knocking into Hoseok on the way. "SORRY HYUNG!" Taehyung screamed.

What a weird kid... Hoseok thought.

After Taehyung had said that, he turned back around to face Jimin and indeed Taemin was touching Jimin's hair. Jungkook was not just going to sit here and do nothing about it. No, he was going to face Taemin and fight him if he touched Jimin one more time.

Striding over to Jimin, he wrapped his muscular arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"Hey Hyung!" Jungkook said cheerfully.

"Hey Kookie, what are you doing here?"

"I just came to ask how you were,"

"I'm fine Kookie, I'm just talking to Taemin Hyung here," Jimin said smiling towards Taemin, his eyes forming into crescents.

No, only I can see Jimin smile like that

"Oh okay, hello Sunbaenim," Jungkook said half-heartedly and bowing to him even though he didn't want to. It would be disrespectful not to and respect was a big thing in Korea.

"Oh no need for the formalities, just call me Hyung," Taemin smiled.

Jungkook smiled back but it did not reach his eyes. Jimin noticed and immediately asked him what was wrong.

"I'm fine Hyung,"

"But Kook-"

"100% fine, I promised," See, Jungkook hated lying to Jimin but he couldn't exactly say, I hate Taemin get him out of here, but he could subtly glare at him. And that's exactly what Jungkook did. With his arm still around Jimin's shoulder, he looked down at Taemin and glared at him for a split second before Taemin looked at him and he shifted his eyes. After a whole minute of awkward silence and Jungkook not so subtly glaring at Taemin for a few times, Taemin finally got the message and decided to leave.

"Well, I got to go back now, the members are probably looking for me by now, especially Minho, so bye Jiminie, Jungkook."

"I'll see you later Hyung, say hi to your boyfriend for me and the other members too!"

"Will do!" And with a final nod he walked out of the room.

Boyfriend? I'm so fucking stupid

"Jungkook, what was that about?" Jimin inquired, breaking Jungkook out of his minor self-hatred.

"What was what about?"

"THAT!" Jimin spluttered. "You just interrupted my talk with Taemin Hyung!" Jimin was furious.

"I'm sorry Hyungie, I was bored..."

"Oh, so you were bored? You interrupted my conversation because you were bored!" Jimin sounded so angry, it was a tiny bit scary if Jungkook was honest with himself.

"No Hyung, I wanted to talk to someone..."

"Well, you could've talked with the other 5 members, look Taehyung is just standing there with no one to talk to, you could have talked to him,"

"But I wanted to talk to you Hyung," Jungkook sounded like a stubborn kid but he did not care, he wanted his Hyung to himself.

"Then you should've waited until after I finished talking to Taemin, then come talk to me,"

"I'm sorry Hyung, I won't do it again..." Jungkook apologised.

"No Jungkook, don't do that, I'm not scolding you, I'm just mad that you interrupted my conversation that's all," Jimin told.

Jungkook, not Kookie...

The thing is, Jimin was not very threatening, it was not only because Jimin was extremely smaller than him but also, he was just very cute when he was mad. But scary or not, Jungkook did not want Jimin to be mad at him.

"I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore today Jimin Hyung," Jungkook miserably said.

"No Kook, listen, I'm not mad at you, I just don't want you to do it again okay?"

"Okay Hyung," Jungkook affirmed.

It was times like this that Jungkook finally looked like the Maknae and Jimin looked like the Hyung."

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Jimin asked.

"I don't remember Hyung,"

But truthfully, Jungkook didn't want to talk to Jimin, he just wanted to rip him away from Taemin and lock him in a room so only Jungkook could see him. Yes, that was very creepy and a little psychotic but sue him if he wanted to just have an angel to himself. Now, even though he knew that Taemin had a boyfriend it did not settle the uneasy feeling in his stomach but he promised Jimin he wouldn't interrupt his conversations with Taemin and he really did not want to start another argument with Jimin.

"Alright we can talk later then Kookie, I'm going to get my hair and makeup done, and you need to do yours too," Jimin said, he ruffled Jungkook's hair and Jungkook had an urge to kiss Jimin right there and then but he refrained himself from doing so.

"Okay Hyung, I'll go after you,"

"See ya later Jungkookie,"

Jimin walked out to get his makeup done and Jungkook with nothing to do fell asleep.

10 minutes later he was gently shaken awake by Jimin. Jimin had his pink hair styled down and it was parted in the middle making him look very cute, but honestly when did he not look cute, he had on a black long-sleeved shirt with white feathers on them and lastly black skinny jeans. Jungkook was trying not to die from how pretty he looked.

"Kookie, you have to get your makeup done, go on,"

After Jungkook left, Jimin went on his phone for a bit then moved from the couch to stand beside Taehyung.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as soon as Jimin walked over towards him.

"He went to get his makeup done," Jimin answered.

"Ohhh, no wonder you're standing next to me." Taehyung joked.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, I'm standing next to you because I want to not because Kookie is not here,"

"I know, I know, I'm just joking,"

Jimin laughed, Taehyung joined in.

"So, my dear soulmate, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well now, I don't want to talk to you,"

"You're so petty Jiminie,"

Jimin stuck out his tongue at that comment.

"If you stick out your tongue once more, I'm going to have to bite it," Taehyung said, no trace of jokiness in his voice.

Jimin quickly retrieved his tongue back into his mouth and secured his mouth shut.

"And then I'll have to bite you after," Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung jumped at the voice but continued with his joking mood. "Oof, kinky," Taehyung joked.

Jungkook glared at him.

"I mean... stinky, your breath stinks Kook, you might want to use a mint,"

Taehyung had never run across the room so fast before.

Jimin was giggling even though he didn't know what they were talking about but his eyes kept trailing up and down Jungkook's body.

Jungkook was a wearing a black T-shirt with a white flannel shirt over it that went up to his mid-thigh and he also wore black skinny jeans like Jimin with a cap over his brown hair. Jimin was trying not to die over how handsome he looked.

"Jiminie?"

"What is it Kook?"

"Oh, nothing it just seemed like you were spacing out a bit that's all,"

"Yeah, I'm just a bit tired," Jimin grumbled

"Well you can sleep for a bit, we don't go live for another 15 minutes," Jungkook told Jimin.

Jimin skipped over to the couch and sat down with Jungkook following him. As soon as he sat down he felt Jimin's head on his shoulder.

"Hyung?"

"Your shoulder's comfy,"

"Ok then," Jungkook said, he was smiling brightly and was glad that his shoulder was doing some good use to Jimin.

"Sleep Hyung," Jungkook put a hand around Jimin's waist and fell asleep as well after resting his head on Jimin's.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"Jesus, can these two not be so cute?" Hoseok asked after coming back from doing his makeup.

"Can you not be so cute?" Yoongi asked.

"You're way cuter than me Hyung," Hoseok argued.

"I'm cuter," Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Sorry Kook, didn't mean to wake you,"

"Well you did, but I'll appreciate it if you don't wake Jimin up," Jungkook said.

"Your so whipped man-" Yoongi started speaking.

"Like you're not whipped for Hobi Hyung,"

"Whatever, but as I was saying, we have to get on stage in like 5 minutes so just wake Jimin up,"

"Fine, I will, you guys go first,"

"Okay, see you on stage Kook,"

"Yea, yeah,"

After Yoongi and Hoseok left Jungkook just watched Jimin sleep for a bit. He looked so delicate and fragile when he was sleeping but also so calm at the same time.

"Jimin Hyung, Jiminie Hyung," Jungkook was gently nudging Jimin.

Jimin finally opened his eyes. "Are we going onstage now?"

"In about 3minutes we are,"

"Okay, I'm just going to go to the bathroom, you go ahead with the others, I'll meet you outside,"

"Okay Hyung,"

Jungkook walked outside and met up with the others that were getting ready to go on stage, he saw other groups to such as CNBLUE, Red Velvet, Mamamoo and SHINee...

"Oh, hey loverboy, where's Jiminie?"

"He's in the bathroom, and stop calling me that,"

"Calling you what loverboy?"

"THAT!"

"I won't know what to not call you if you don't tell me loverboy," Taehyung laughed but immediately stopped when Jungkook hit him.

"Owww, I'm telling Jimin,"

"Telling me what?" Jimin asked as he walked over to where Jungkook and Taehyung were standing.

"Jungkook hit me," Taehyung whined.

"Jungkook!" Jimin scolded.

"He called me names!" Jungkook complained.

"Taehyung!" Jimin reprimanded.

"Brat..." Taehyung whispered but the other two could clearly hear it.

"See what I mean Jiminie, he keeps calling me names Hyung,"

Jimin just giggled.

The other members were starting to walk out into the stage so the Maknae Line followed them.

They preformed Blood Sweat & Tears, Boy In Luv, Danger, Run and Fire.

Soon all the artists that came that day walked onto the stage to perform a song together, and that meant SHINee too so that obviously lead to another Jimin and Taemin interaction. Where all the fans could see and talk about how cute they looked together.

Jungkook's blood was boiling as he heard Jimin laughing over something Taemin was saying. Jungkook was watching them from afar because he promised Jimin he would not interrupt their conversation again.

He glared at them and poked his tongue into his cheek once more.

"Easy Jungkook, we're on camera," Yoongi cautioned.

Jungkook immediately stopped glaring and poking his tongue.

Shit, I forgot we were on stage in front of people...

He stopped looking at Jimin and Taemin but he could still hear them talking and laughing.

Jungkook was talking to Taehyung when he made the mistake of looking over at Jimin.

Jimin

And

Taemin

Were

Fucking

Holding

Hands

F

U

C

K

Jungkook was so mad and was even madder at the fact that he couldn't do anything about it either. Wait a minute, wouldn't Taemin's boyfriend be mad about this too, his eyes searched for Minho as he suspected that was Taemin's boyfriend from the conversation before and sure enough he was glaring at Jimin.

At least someone was suffering with Jungkook, but still that didn't give him any right to glare at Jimin, so Jungkook shifted his glare from Jimin and Taemin towards Minho. After a while, Minho probably felt someone staring at him so he looked at Jungkook's direction and saw Jungkook glaring at him.

Probably annoyed at the fact that I'm glaring at another member of his... Minho thought.

He adverted Jungkook's glaze after that and continued to talk to Jonghyun and Key.

Feeling satisfied Jungkook continued talking to Taehyung, trying to ignore the voices of Taemin and Jimin near him.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"Jiminie, won't your boyfriend get mad that your talking to me too much?" Taemin asked.

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend,"

"What? Isn't Jungkook your boyfriend?"

"Jungkook? No, I wish though," Jimin instantly covered his mouth. "I mean what, no he's not my boyfriend.

"Aww that's cute, don't worry I'm pretty sure he likes you too,"

"No how could you say that Hyung, anyway won't your boyfriend get mad that we're spending too much time together?"

"Well, he better not, he might get jealous though, hmm I spend time with him every day, I haven't however, spoken to you in a while though,"

"If you're sure Hyung,"

The MC's Irene from Red Velvet and Park Bo Gum suddenly announced that the Music Bank Show was over. Everyone bowed and left, Taemin and Jimin hugged once more before saying bye and leaving.

Jimin ran up to Jungkook and the other members after saying bye.

"Jungkookie!"

"Oh, hey Jimin Hyung,"

"Did you have fun today?"

"Kind of,"

It would have been more fun if you stood beside me...

"Kind of? We got to perform in front of ARMY wasn't that fun?"

"I guess so Hyung," Jungkook said unhappily.

"Jungkookie, are you okay?"

"I'm fine,"

"You seem kind of sad,"

Out of nowhere, Jungkook pulled Jimin into a bone crushing hug. Even though, Jimin was shocked he melted into the hug anyway. They stayed like that for what felt like hours but was only really 2 minutes.

"Jungkook! Jimin! We have to go..." Taehyung stopped the sentence he was about to say as he walked into what looked like a very private moment between Jimin and Jungkook.

He backed away slowly. "Sorry," Taehyung whispered.

Jimin and Jungkook sprang apart.

"Oh, do we have to go? Let's go then," Jungkook said, and he power walked out of there.

"What was that about?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, he just, hugged me, out of nowhere, I was so worried..."

"I'm sure he's fine, you can ask him later, but we have to go now,"

"Okay Tae,"

The two of them walked outside towards where the other members were.

"Jimin, there you are, we were looking for you, let's go now," Seokjin said.

"Finally, I was so close to leaving without you but Jinnie smacked my head and made me stand here," Namjoon added. "Were you with Taemin?"

Jungkook tensed up at the mention of Taemin.

"No, I was just walking behind you guys, let's go now,"

Namjoon and Seokjin went in first, then Yoongi and Hoseok, and then lastly the Maknae Line.

It was a quiet ride; all of the members were sleeping except Jimin. Jungkook had taken off his hat, rested his head on Jimin's small shoulder and had fallen asleep.

Jimin was running his fingers through Jungkook's hair as it was very soft and fun to play with.

I'll ask him about the hug tomorrow...

But for now, let's just sleep...

Jimin titled his head slightly, resting it on top of Jungkook's and dozed off himself.

◉_◉

.

.

.

For all of you that think I forgot to explain why Jimin was crying and stuff, I didn't, i'll be writing it soon!

I know that the Music Bank in Singapore is all the way in August 2017 but I moved it till like March in my fic so it can make sense with the plot, that's why 2017 ISAC will be soon even though irl ISAC was first.

The confession is soo close

Who do you think is going to confess first?

.

,

.

(~˘▾˘)~

Here's 2min holding hands like in the fic

Here's them laughing

Here's them talking

I love Jimin and Taemin's friendship!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.5K 3.3K 35
The ceiling of the room began to decorate with stars as the grip around his neck tightened. He chokes out a laugh and Taehyung loosened his grip a li...
11K 647 52
A Taekook fanfic Notorious fuckboy sets his eyes on straight-laced Mr. Perfect ... He stared at his eyes. It's like staring into a flowing, clear wa...
75.6K 7K 61
"What did you see in him anyway? He seems like an idiot." Jin laughs. "He is and honestly, I guess I forgot. I mean, he's handsome but I feel like th...
44 1 1
"How did you figure out you were bi?" He asks him and Jungkook's eyebrows shoot up. He laughs, beet red, embarrassed. "That's actually a funny story...