Harry Potter And The Return O...

By Lyric15

We are told that no one can raise the dead not even Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, but what if some... More

Chapter 1. Harry's Arrival
Chapter 2. Ginny's Secret Revealed
Chapter 3. The Mystery
chapter 4 The truth
Chapter 5 Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 6: Together at last
Harry' Life story Chapter 7
Chapter 9 July 31st
Chapter 10 The decision
Chapter 12. Best Birthday ever
A/N
Chapter 13: Wedding, baby and love
Chapter 14: WHAT!!!???
Chapter 15: It's Time
Chapter 16: But you said
Chapter 17: Family
Chapter 18: Golden Trio are all Parents.
Chapter 19: All was well
Looking for more HP fanfics

Authors Note

4.1K 26 14
By Lyric15

I'M BACK.

Don't worry I didn't die I haven't updated because my Stupid brother took it to for the weekend and I felt like dying!!!! Any way I am going to be skipping some years till when Harry propose's to Ginny and Ron to Hermione I do need ideas for their kids because I am changing the kids because since their back from the dead two James and Lily's are going to get confusing so if you could give me some ideas I am planing for Harry and Ginny to have a son and have Harry as the middle name. Also ya I know Lily was pregnant before she died but for my fan-fic she will not be pregnant. Also if you have other idea's for fan fic's for me to wright just let me know.

POTTERHEAD OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.7K 18
After he kills Voldemort he becomes the master of Death. When Death crosses his path he explains that Harry is given 8 people to bring back from the...
47.3K 825 19
(Rewriting chapters currently) 2018 and a bunch of people that died in either the first or second Wizarding War are now alive? Who's back? And how? H...
24.3K 756 11
A shadowing figure emerges from the Veil at the Ministry of Magic. Harry, Ron, and Hermione are reunited by the strange events that seem to revolve a...
290K 6.4K 24
A classic plot line. You know the story: When James Potter steals a time turner from his dad, Harry Potter's office, and breaks it, he send himself...