Promise- A Bunny south park s...

By over-rated-username

Small, innocent, naive Butters gets a crush on the charming but perverted Kenny Mccormick. What could go wron... More

First Day of Fresh Hell
Pervert
It's Just Some Head Trauma, Relax!
Insecurities
Comfort
Break-Up Part 1
Break-Up Part 2
I'm Here
Overprotective
Mission Impossible
Nightmare -Part 1
Nightmare Part 2
A/N
The Big Rescue
The Baseball Bat
The F in Friends Stands for Flirting
Oh Look, Tolkien's Hosting A Party....Shocking
Tolkien's Part PT. 1
Tolkien's Party PT. 2
Emotionless
Not a chapter
I won't leave you
Orphanage?
Settling in
Boys night out
First night
I Love You
10 Years Later
New book

Interrogation

3.7K 112 121
By over-rated-username

The video above belong to Zak Wood. Anyway this is proably not as long as I wanted it to because I didn't have time to write it. These next two weeks are gonna be busy as fuck with end of term tests and more homework and studying than usual so sorry. I'll still try to post twice a week.

Enjoy

Edited on: 21/08/23

_______________________________

Kenny

Luckily, they were not.

I shouldn't have worried about it, really. My parents, even on a good day, don't spend an awful amount of time at home. On the off chance they were here, they probably would've been passed out but that's besides the point.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" Kevin's speech became a bit more coherent and he seemed to have sobered up a bit but I still had to, unfortunately, drag his heavy ass up the stairs to my room.

"We will. Just give us a minute."

My friends were trailing behind me and given the severity of the situation, I didn't even feel like getting embarrassed over how dirty and grimy my place was.

We got to my room and I sat him down on the my ragged bed. Kyle brought an old but steady chair from our kitchen and I sat down in front of him.

Stan got a working lamp from my parents bedroom and Kyle drew the blinds.

Stan then turned on the lamp and placed it on the desk behind me, facing Kevin.

"Is this shit necessary?"

OK-maybe we were having too much fun with the setup. I felt like a police detective and shining the light in his face really made me feel the part.

"Yeah." Stan frowned at him, "Besides, this alleviates some of the tension. It's been a rough day, especially for Karen."

"Alleviate? Have you been looking through a thesaurus before we got here?"

"You're the one that keeps encouraging me to learn new things and now that I do, you have a problem with it? Are you scared I'm gonna become smarter than you?"

"...forget the thesaurus, did you hit your head on the way here?"

Kevin coughed awkwardly, "Uh...I'm still in the dark. Figuratively-Kenny, turn off the fucking lamp. Someone explain." Then, when he noticed the looks we were giving him, he added, "Please...?"

I sighed, "So...you don't remember shit, do you?"

"...I remember passing out in a very dirty bathroom, if that's what you mean."

"...no."

"Kevin," I began, "brother dearest, my beloved older sibling-did you or did you not ask me ask me to let you drop off Karen at school today?"

He sat there, dumbfounded like I just asked him to recite the whole Periodic Table in alphabetical order.

"No....?" The uncertainty in his words caught me by suprise.

"So then...." Stan trailed off, "...who did?"

"Who did what!? You guys are fucking talking in riddles. Do I look like Gollum to you? Don't answer that Kenny."

"I figured you were too illiterate to know about, much less read, the Hobbit." I lean back in my chair, exhaling loudly, "Kev-where the fuck were you all day?"

He shrugged, "Around, I suppose. Mostly in bars and shit. I don't really remember much, besides being kidnapped by you and your weird little friends, asshole." This was said with a small glare aimed at Stan and Kyle. Neither of them seemed particularly pleased with what he said but they'll get over it.

Stan, surprisingly, was the one that piped up."You look like the human embodiment of shit but somehow me and my boyfriend are 'weird'. You're the whole reason we're here today-we had stuff planned today."

Kevin raised an eyebrow, not phased by the insult and simply confused, "What? What did I do?"

"This morning," I began, trying to keep my voice from quavering. As fun as it was to fuck with him, we couldn't run around in circles with him for much longer, "someone texted me from your phone asking if they, pretending to be you, could take Karen to school today and I said yes."

His eyes widened, ever so slightly, as if he was processing my words. Frantically, he started searching himself, every pocket he had and the inside of his shoes before cursing out loud, "Fuck!" Feeling his back pockets, his hands still coming out empty, "Shit-those fuckers-"

"I'm sorry, are you having a seizure?"

He rubbed his temples, clearly much more sober now and even more clearly agitated, "I knew those dickheads were fucking shady. They took my fucking phone-how the fuck did they-?"

"Well, not to assume or anything," Kyle raised an eyebrow, slightly amused, "But, given your alcohol intolerance, they probably got you shit faced drunk, groped you for a bit and then, once found, took your phone for....whatever reason."

Wincing, Kevin settled back down in his chair, "I know why-they were trying to rope me in some kind of drug scheme. We smoke pot together a couple of times so that's how I knew them and that's why I was out with them today as well, just having a drink. Then they brought that up-some kind of drug trafficking ring around South Park-especially younger people. I refused-"

"Surprisingly." Kyle shot back, almost immediately.

"-because I don't fuck with drugs, man. Nothing heavier than weed anyway and even then, I've limited myself as much as possible. Anyway, they probably took my phone in order to find something to blackmail me with. That's how they operate, they don't have that many willing volunteers. Especially since they're trying to get kids involved." He finished off with a big sigh and then a steady silence filled the room.

After a while, he spoke up again, "You...don't think they wanted Karen to...?"

It took me a minute to answer him, Stan and Kyle remaining quiet in the background, "Yeah-that's exactly what they wanted. And who knows what else. I don't want to speculate."

"Jesus." He bowed his head for a moment, half because he was ashamed and half because he was going through a pretty shit hangover, "Holy shit-Kenny, you know-"

"I know." I sat up in my chair a little, "Of course I fucking know. That's why I assumed you were passed out drunk somewhere, that you were robbed or whatever. You're not like that. And Karen knows too. That's important. I want her to trust me but I want her to trust you too."

"Did you..." he pointed at my head and I sat there, confused, before remembering my head was still probably sprouting blood like a fucking water fountain. I instinctively touched the left side of the face, the place I got hit, winced and nodded.

"Yeah. Was doing OK. Did get the shit beaten out of me towards the end though."

"...do you need...?"

"Medical assistance? Most likely."

"...do you want to...?"

"Are you offering to pay for the medical bills in question and drive me to the nearest hospital?"

"You know I'm feeling guilty enough to just drown myself in debt, right?"

"I'm just kidding, Kev." I grinned at him, trying not to think about the pain throbbing in my head now that I touched the injury again, "Don't worry about it. I'll let you look at it later, if you want. But I wouldn't trust you with anything other than bandages."

He nodded and then to my actual surprise, my brother sniffled, "Is...Karen OK?"

"No more than a few scratches on her, dude. It's fine. Well, not fine but the whole thing turned out a lot better than it could have. So...yeah."

He nods again, his face hardening, "Those guys...I know their addresses, y'know. They gave me little slips of paper-their 'residency' as they put it-that I could visit if I ever changed my mind about the whole thing."

"You see, I was hoping you'd say that."

He searches himself again and thankfully, actually finds what he's looking for this time. He hands it to me, "Do you...want me to come with?"

I glance up at him, considering his offer. Kevin, compared to me, was a good fighter. When not drunk at least. He knew what he was doing. I often think he could've had a future in pursuing martial arts or boxing or something. But street fighting definitely fell under his various, charming, little talents. He could've been helpful. Would've wiped the floor with those creeps now that he knew what happened. But given our current situation, I hesitated.

"You're still hangover," I decided, my voice firmer than I expected it to be, "So...it's fine, you stay here. Rest. Look after Karen. Look out for her for the next couple of hours. She's still pretty shaken up.

"Right," he doesn't fight me on this. I expected him to protest but he must have sensed he wasn't in the greatest shape to be dealing with this, "OK-I'll just...go check on Karen, I suppose."

He didn't say anything, didn't meet my eye and only briefly glanced at my friends again before darting out of the room. We watched him leave and sat in silence for a bit. Thinking. Well, me and Kyle were thinking. Stan got distracted by a weird stain on my wall and had stared at it since Kevin left.

"What now?" Kyle's voice was quiet, small. As if he was afraid he would startle me if he spoke too loudly. Then again, for all I know I could have had a fucking concussion so fair point to him.

I shrugged, "What do you think?"

"I think we should call the others, go beat these assholes until their lungs are on the verge of collapsing, break their bones, drop them off either at the nearest police station or cemetery, whichever one's closer, and then go out for lunch."

"Wow." My first instinct was to laugh-Kyle being prone to violence had always been kind of funny given how much stricter his moral code was. Compared to us anyway. He knows what he did, "I mean, I agree. Stan?"

"Already on it." I heard him dial something on the phone, then listened to it ring.

Oh. So he was listening. Sorry, his undiagnosed ADHD kind of pops up throughout the day. I thought he was having a moment.

He spoke to the other person on the line, who I presumed to be Craig, quietly before handing me the phone. My grip on it was tighter than it needed to be.

"Tucker."

"McWhoredick, what did I say about interrupting my free time in the evenings?"

"Yes, yes-you'll stab me in the fucking throat, I get it. Listen, you can get your ass beaten in Monopoly by your sister another day. Get Tweek, Damian and Pip if you want and bring your sarcastic fucking self over to my place."

He sounded unfazed on the other line, "Who the fuck are you, my drill sergeant? What happened?"

I sighed, hesitating, "Something...something just happened. With Karen. And I'm gonna need back up so I can go beat the shit out of a couple of guys-"

"Oh OK, say less. I'll be there in ten."

Then he hung up.

That was a lot easier than I thought.
————————————————————————-
This chapter done. I wish it was longer but I have too much damn homework. Sorry. Anyway next chapter might come this weekend because you know this while week is full of exams and stuff. Ughhhhhhhhhhh.

Anyway bye you lot😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 16 28
This story is about South Park characters as Spider-Man or part of the spider verse. The ships include: bunny,creek,and style. They all made a team a...
9.3K 223 22
TW: self harm, abuse, suicidal thoughts, gun violence, homophobia, religious trauma, swearing After concluding that their son was nothing more than a...
589 21 20
Stan is in love with his girlfriend and his super best friend. Can he have them both without breaking the bubble of lies?
Bully By GR

Fanfiction

40.8K 1.5K 12
Bunny(Butters x Kenny) story because I came up with a beautiful idea. Told from Butters' point of view. Sort of one-sided Cutters(Cartman x Butters)...