Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader

5.7K 81 51
By ABAO14

Characters: Pirate Law (after timeskip) x Pirate Law (pretimeskip) x Marine reader (spy amazon), Hancock, Hancocks sisters snakes and some minor marine officers

Marine Rankings: Fleet Admiral > Admiral > Vice Admiral > Rear Admiral > Commodore

Warning: Smut in the end

Please excuse my mistakes, the chapter was really big to correct them all!

It was 10 p. m. and you sat inside your office filling in some last minute paperwork before going home. You hurried, not really caring for how your handwriting ended up, as it was dark outside and the streets were not safe, especially for marine officers.

Apparently  the previous marine's took advantage of their status to make town's people do whatever they wanted, mainly giving them free supplies. Much to your displeasure, it would take a while to convince the people that your team was different, although you still had an eye out for any abnormal officer...

"Commodore (Y/N)-san!" - A crew member suddenly barged in making you stop what you were doing at turning towards him - "We've received a call from Vice Admiral Akaiku! He says the Surgeons of Death brothers are in Amazon Lily with the Shichibukai's protection alswel as Jimbei. Boss has requested that as the only top female commodore avaiable we must go there immediately to arrest them!"

The man before you was a well known crew member which you had the luck of often travelling with, therefore no salute was needed.

"Boa Hancock is helping pirate males now?" - You commented in shock.

"Yes, (Y/N)-san! Chief Akainu also said to eliminate the female Shichibukai but... wouldn't that make more problems...?" - He spoke unsure.

"No. Challenging the Marine and making us doubt her intentions is her favourite hobby, but at the end of the day she knows she needs our protection or her people would suffer greatly." - You tried reasoning - "But helping men?... Something very bad must have happenned. Let's set sail!"

The man nodded before running away, to warn the other crew members of the sudden change of plans, as you turned back to your work.

In just a few hours you were all ready to go, bags packed, papers done and ship loaded.

"Men!" - You called for your crew's attention - "There's a high chance that in two days we'll fight not just the Death brothers but also the female Shichibukai, Boa Hancock, due to possible treason. Therefore I want you on shifts and prepared to fight!"

The men saluted you as you finished, and continued to work. You went inside your cabine and rested for what was left of that night...

Two days have passed, as predicted, and you can finally see the defining lines of Amazon Lily in the horizon. And they were not alone...

At the edge a shadow creeped out, you were sure that's where they hid the submarine. But you were not about to stand back relaxed.

One more hour and your ship was stopped by two giant snakes, which you knew fully well were the guardians of the island. No one dared to pass them without permission.

Speacking of the devil...

An equally sized ship filled with strange women appeared beside yours facing you up front.

"Marine men! Who is your leader?!" - Two fiant women aproached, one with orange flowy hair and the other with long green vibrant hair.

Your men let you pass to the front row, not really caring to hide their drool over the many women on board.

"Commodore (Y/N), what is it that brought you here?" - The slender green haired snake woman asked in surprise.

"I'm here to deliver a message from the Marine Headquarters." - You stated simply, half lying.

"What is the message?" - The fat orage one asked impatient.

"I believe it is too personal to just tell everyone in public." - You were slightly taken back by her harshness.

They must really be hidding them...

"No! Tell us the message!" - The orange one insisted with distrust.

"Fine, if you don't trust me... Five days from now, a trail will be set for Boa Hancock, to decide whether she is worthy of the title 'Shichibukai'. If she fails to keep her title, we shall use Buster Call on Amazon Lily!" - Again a half lie.

You knew if you simply told them 'Akainu wants me to kill your leader' or 'I came to kick your bitche's ass' they would attack you on spot, therefore removing the title from Hancock as well as an actual Buster Call beeing used.

Akainu has the guts to do it, and you knew it, especially when someone kills or threatens his underlings, such as yourself and your crew... Therefore to prevent this from actually happening you needed to convice them to let you talk to Hancock urgently! And maybe convince her to show her loyalty to the Marines...

Or at least come up with a good escuse on why she helped them!

As predicted, the amazons freaked out!

"Now you know it! So let us pass!" - You yelled loud enough for them to stop and look at you unsure.

"They still can't come..." - The slender green haired snake woman said pointing at your men.

"That's ok... it's just a message delivery, it won't be long..." - You repeat that lie in your head over and over again.

You look back at your crew and nodd as they salute you and wish you good luck.

You jumped into the amazon's boat, quickly setting sail for the island.

Finally, you arrive at the castle, surrounded by worried and some crying villagers... Honestly you couldn't blame them, your visit decided thei fate basically...

Hancock, as always, sat on her ridiculous throne completely ignoring everyone when she suddenly felt your presence, making her compose herself.

"Sister (Y/N)..." - She failed to admit it but your name sent her shivers.

"Listen up bitch, you screwd up big time!" - And so your meeting began.

Once you were done telling her the truth, yes the truth, as the good spy you were, you asked for the surgeons, promissing not to tell on her or harm Luffy in every way, not that she cared for anyone else...

You ran in the shadows, not really up to facing the crazy crowd outside the palace, and went towards the edge where you knew the surgeons were located.

The sound of laughter made you jump and quickly hide behind a nearby tree. Peeking your head out you saw a group of men sitting around a fire with food in sticks around it, short of having a barbeque moment wit the Death brothers lazying nearby over two identical bears...

Your eyes light up with excitment as your evil brain came up with a plan! You hurried back to the Snake's palace, borrowed some clothes  and ran back to your spying spot.

Unfortunantely, Hancock's tops were made for carrying a pair of giant melons while your realistic lemons hung out in the wind... so, you took a few leafs and made them into a bra, just like the old days, tossing the eccentric oversized top aside.

You also hid your smooth skin under mud and dirt, giving you a fully amazon improvised look. Now you were ready to go!

Clearing your voice a bit to make it sound softer you approached the men with a fake smile, directing yourself more towards the brothers.

"Hello male humans. I hope everything is well... I come as a messager in case you need anything!" - You did your hardest not to break your voice, it had been too long since you had acted as an amazon.

Immediately noticing your presence, the men surrounded you, looking you up and down while drooling and complimenting your figure.

You didn't know how to react, you hadn't expect them to be so... desperate?...

The two brothers opened their eyes, briefly glancing at each other before getting up and coming your way.

The oldest, also the tallest, stood closer to you as the crew made space for him in the circle, with his brother right behind him. He had his torso and tattoos fully exposed thanks to the open black long winter jacket with yellow spots and what appeared to be their smiley jolly roger on the back.

Not that you were complaining, his abs were the only conforting thing about the mission!

He also wore a spotted white hat, just like his brother, but his having the shake of a cap, but very high and round, ending up looking like a mushroom...

Yup, you were definitely going to keep their clothes after killing them!

His younger brother on the other hand, had a yellow and black hoodie, also with their jolly roger, but in the front this time, and his hat was more of a classic gentleman style, although he looked anything but gentle. In fact he had a daddy vibe of shorts...

Despite their differences they were very similar, almost like twins! They had the same blue spotted jeans, black classical shoes, which you loved, same beard style, tanned skin, narrow tired golden grey eyes and even tattoos!

You wondered if their dick size was the same...

"No thank you miss, we're all stashed here althought..." - The youngest sibling looked at the oldest with narrow eyes.

"We do need some help with our friend inside." - The oldest averted his eyes from his brother and focused them on yours, sending you a small shiver down your back.

"W-What do you need help with?" - You couldn't help the stutter from your nerves - "Men..."

"We need some extra hands when it comes to operating our friend." - The oldest stated opening path towards the submarine.

"B-B-But I'm not-"

"We could really use your help miss..." - The youngest took your hand and kissed your dirty knuckles.

You looked grossed out for a moment thinking 'Why isn't he spitting?! I had literal dirty on my hands!' but forced a smile out not to blow your cover.

"S-Sure..." - You said not wanting to pass the opportunity of killing them without their crewmates around.

The three of you went inside and you mentally cursed at your feet for being too sensitive in cold metal floors. The brothers glanced at you and smiled, but continued on walking like nothing happenned. It was just too weird for you...

They came to a stop in the long corridor and opened the door to an occupied room by none other than a sleeping Monkey D. Luffy! You entered with your chin almost hitting the ground but the sound of the door slamming brought you back to reality.

"S-So... wha d-do you want me to do?" - You tried acting normal despite your panicked heart.

"Hold still please." - The youngest gave you charming smile but your skin only shivered even more to the point your toes crawled a bit.

Suddenly you heard clicking noises. You looked down at your wrists to see them trapped in some cuffs.

"Wha-" - You interrupted yourself when you ehard laughter coming from both brothers, each positioning themselves one behind your back and another at your front.

"You really thought we wouldn't recognize you, Commodore (Y/N)-ya..." - The youngest, also at the front, took a step towards you, noses almost touching.

"What a shame you didn't bring your famous swords with you... but that's ok, we'll let you play with ours..." - The oldest, at your back, held you in place by the waist as you stood petrified without knowing what to do.

"What's this?" - The youngest looked at your leaf bra cupping your left breast - "A bra made with leafs... how artsy of you Commodore-ya."

The older brother laid his chin on your shoulder peeking from behind, mimicking his brother.

"Not bad." - He gave your right breast a light squeeze to which you responded with a small moan.

"Stop." - You mumbled, unsure yourself if you really wanted them to stop - "Your pirate friend is right here!"

"Luffy-ya could sleep through an apocalypse!" - The youngest chuckled.

"But we won't let you have a wink of sleep tonight." - The oldest whrispered in your ear.

"W-Why?..." - You averted your eyes knowing how stupid the question sounded, pirates were pirates, they needed no reason to hurt others.

"The hottest marine came willingly into our submarine, there's no way we'll pass that." - The youngest began to kiss your neck.

"I didn't come willingly! You're forcing me to do this!" - You pushed yourself against the oldest brother to escape the youngest attempts.

"Are you sure? Because we don't remember following you all the way here..."- The older one smirked.

"I-I was sent here by Vice Admiral Akainu! It's not like I asked to come!"

"That old bastard?" - The youngest seemed surprised - "How can you even stand that snob sexist?! He must give it to you good..."

His last comment made you mad.

"I'M NOT A SLUT! I WORKED HARD TO GET WHERE I AM TODAY, AKAINU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!" - You shouted in his face.

"Forgive my brother's harsh words." - The oldest held you in a tight hug so you couldn't launch yourself on his brother - "What he ment was... Was it enought?"

You stopped moving around, turned your head sideways and looked at him in confusion.

"Did the Marine acknowledge your hard work as much as they should?... Because I've seen great men lose their lives in low posts because they didn't know the right people, the ones that could get them to the top." - You admited he made a good point but you also didn't want to believe it, and stayed silent.

"Have you ever thought of being a pirate? Achieving the same goals by completly doing the opposite of what you're doing?" - He reasoned with you again.

"No. Did you?" - You shook your head negatively.

"Yes, and I tried. We both did." - His blank expression suddenly didn't look so blank anymore - "No one had faith in us, we were outcasted. But we came back, stronger, greater."

"More fuckable." - The youngest added earning a glare from his brother and a blush from you.

"I guess I never thought of it that way... well, I did! But then I went on this crazy last minute spy mission for the Princess Snake!" - This earned two surprised stares from the brothers.

"What do you say, want to go back to your origins?" - The youngest smirked proudly.

"No." - Again they were shocked by your answer - "I want to be able to mingle with males! I don't wanna die a virgin!"

The brothers visibly relaxed, you could tell through their eyes.

"Welcome aboard!" - They both announced.

"Wait. I didn't even say anyt-"

"Doesn't matter. You're ours now." - They both smirked holding you tight between their arms - "And there's nothing you can do about it."

 Quicker than you could understand, they attacked your neck with open mouths, sucking on your skin.

"S-Stop! Stop! I'm covered in dirt!" - You shouted pushing them away and shrinking your neck as much as you could.

"Room." - The oldest stopped for a moment lifting his hand in the air - "Shambles."

In the nick of time your eyes met the white bathroom walls, and your feet the cold of the giant tub.

"We're in our private bathroom." - The youngest seemed to have read your mind.

"How-Oh God!" - They didn't even let you speak as they returned to their attack on your neck - "Do you two share everything?!"

They suddenly stopped, eyeing each other before smirking down at you.

"Is that an invitation?" - The youngest winked and you felt your cheeks burn.

"Take your mind out of the gutter you per-! Ahh!" - You squirmed when cold water hit your sensitive skin conveniently washing away your leaf bra.

"My my, so squishy!" - The oldest played with your nipple squishing, pulling and flicking it as he liked.

The youngest quickly pulled his hoodie and under shirt up, leaving his torso bare, before grabbing your boob and covering it with his lips, making sure to suck hard on the nipple.

At that moment your amazon pride kicked in and your hands made their way to the youngest's crotch as your hips swayed against the oldest's awakened member. Your hands moved up and down just as your hips swayed faster. The friction giving imense pleasure to the brothers...

The oldest's hands left your chest and made their way down your front to your skirt, letting themselves in. Long slender fingers caressed your vaginal lips as the youngest brother took both your breasts as played with them like a kid on a candy store.

You could not give up at the brother's attempts of dominating you, you would show them amazon power! Your left hand left the youngest's dick to free the oldest's into your skin, or more specifically your crack, where he rubbed himself at a quick pace.

Deciding to let the youngest suffer, your right hand left his hard member to caress his sack in a mocking way for giving him blue balls. The younger Trafalgar noticed this immediately and shot you a glare, to which you responded with a big smile.

The oldest chuckled at you two, but could not let it pass. So he slipped two fingers inside your core making you yelp in both surprise and pain.

The brothers looked at each other with knowing eyes and pushed your body down, along with theirs, positioning you on all fours, with your legs closed.

The youngest took both your hands and put them on the sides of your breasts with his dick in between them.

"You know what to do." - You blushed at his comment and were about to refuse when a hard slap against your back cheeks made you jump.

"I'll have to warm you up." - The oldest threw his wet clothes off and put three fingers inside your virgin core - "This will hurt I won't lie."

You were afraid of what would come, the pain of your first time, especially imagining how it would be after his three fingers fucked you with your hole so tight from the position. But the youngest kept you entertained...

He kept talking dirty to you the whole time you masturbated him with your breasts against his hard member. 

Both you and him reached your orgasms at the same time, the youngest's cum all over your breasts and mouth, and your fluids dripping in between the oldest's fingers.

The youngest blushed at your erotic state and felt himself harden again, but said nothing as it was his brother's turn.

Now with your pussy all wet, it was the perfect time for the oldest to slide into you without worry, which he did, making you half cream half moan.

The youngest couldn't hold himself from getting turned on by watching his brother fuck you senseless, so we masturbated himself.

His brother, the oldest, smirked watching his brother's flushed face as he pleasured himself, for some reason that just made him even harder and thrust deeper into you despite your initial screams.

You were glad othe oldest Death brother had masturbated you before putting his giant dick into you. You were too immersed in pleasure and pain to understand how that even fit inside!

Watching the youngest masturbate because of you gave you a feeling of both pride and pleasure.

Soon the three of you reached a group orgasm, splashing each other's with your fluids. Younger Law seemed very proud of his work on your face and so did the older one on your clentching hole.

"How does it feel to be an experient amazon?" - The youngest asked as he helped your sore butt sit between him and his brother for the shower that would begin next.

"Could use some training, amazon style." - The three of you smirked.

"Can't wait for it, my dear." - The oldest said while turning the shower on with heat.

A/N:

Spoiler Alert!

Adoptive Law x Step-Sister Reader next!

;)

Hope you liked it, I wasn't very inspired but did my best! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.8K 15
The World Government had made strives in the field of science through genetic engineering came the recreation of Straw Hat Luffy's Gear Second. The p...
26.7K 669 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...
49.2K 586 23
Hey there, I am here to take requests and make one shots for your enjoyment. Majority of them are going to be pretty short but it is all up to how ma...
42.2K 849 24
This is the Law one shot book. It's all about The Surgeon of Death here. Just making this to write a few one shots here and there when I need somethi...