Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)

8.9K 118 178
By ABAO14

Alternative Universe (AU): One Piece Modern Time

Characters: Submissive (emo) Law x Perverted Tutor Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)

Flashback: 4 weeks ago

"Ms (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you!" - A brunette sat down in front of you along with her tan husband who also greeted you.

"The pleasure is all mine Mr and Mrs Trafalgar!"  - You shook both their hands, pausing on your sandwish momentarily before continuing afterwards.

"We're here because of our son..." - The woman lost her smile.

"I presumed... I also assume you want me to teach him some subject." - You kept a professional stance while listening.

"Ms (Y/N), please don't take this the wrong way..." - The man interveined with his deep voice - "Our son is very capable of setting a 100/100 score in every test of every subject-"

"Then why hasn't he?" - You interrupted rolling your eyes inside inside your mind.

They looked at each other sadly and Mrs Trafalgar took the lead.

"He's in a very dark place right now." - You looked at her confused waiting for an explanation - "He has a bullying problem with a classmate. We've tried solving this as adults but neitheir does his classmate have parents that we could talk to but also he does not want to listen or cooperate."

"So an orphan who picks on the smartest kid... Makes scense." - You told yourself.

"Forgive me for this, but it does not!" - Mr. Trafalgar frowned - "Our son wants to become a successful doctor just like his parents, a surgeon to be more precise. He shoudn't have to throw away his future because of some kid."

"I understand... But what exactly do you want me to do? I tutor, not spank orphans." - You went straight to the point.

"We know..." - The woman spoke again - "We're asking of you a 24 hour tutor service for our son, but not just for school matters,  we also want you to teach him about life itself."

You seemed adamant to accept, after all you would become a private tutor for a kid you didn't know and teach him way differently than you ever had...

"We offer you the quadruple of your current salary." - Mr. Trafalgar said making you choke on air.

"A-Are you s-sure??" - They both nodded - "Fine, I accept it!"

Present day:

You walked up the few stairs ahead and put the key in the whole, turning it to the side. A 'click' sound followed by a slight slide of the door granted you entry, and so you did, enter the house.

The inside was dark but fresh, meaning his parents were gone for quite a while now, as usual...

You kept going further, poking your head in the living room and the kitchen before concluding he was still upstairs, probably asleep.

You went for the flight of stairs in the corridor and began to go up. There were no sounds whatsoever, only a small portion of light passing under the door on the right, while the door on the left kept itself in the dark.

You sight, a bright green liquid forming on your hand as you hid it behind your back.

You pushed the door open, letting yourself in, careful not to make a sound, not wanting to wake a small sleeping figure tangled in bed sheets.

You took your shoes off, putting them aside, and walked towards the 17 year old boy sleeping in bed.

You chuckled, watching drool slip from the corner of his lips, with what looked as a permanent frown on his forehead and science book on his lap.

You took the book with your free hand, gently lifting it from his grasp, also putting it aside on the study table beside the bed.

Putting your left knee up first, you climbed on top of him, strandling his waist, using your free hand as support while leaving the other hanging in the air.

Slowly, the bright neon green slime on your hand stretched down onto his neck. As it fell the smile appeared to have gained life and surrounded the boy's neck, forming a short of ring around it, or rather a collar...

"Wakey wakey, my troublesome emo..." - You whispered in his ear leaving a few kisses on his jaw and neck.

He mumbled some incoherent words you couldn't understand, turning to the side, exposing his flat belly.

You hummed in aproval, lowering your hand to his warm skin, caressing further up his 'abless' andomen.

This seemed to stir him up a little bit, but not enought to fully awake him...

Your patience quickly became too thin and you didn't feel like playing around too much anymore...

"Get hard." - The green collar on his neck shone bright at your command.

Suddenly he moved, completlely awake now, griping his genitals with a scowl and pink cheeks.

"N-Not t-this again!" - He groaned in frustration feeling his body burn inside.

"My honey bear finally woke up!" - You hugged his side completly ignoring his tense state - "Good morning Law! I see you've been studying very hard... Unfortunantely, not what I asked you to..."

He lightly jumped from fear as you kept whispering how disappointed you were in his promisse to study other subjects than science and medicine.

"Looks like my honey boo boo needs to be reminded of his place..." - You kissed his shivering cheek, trailing his black pubic hairs from his belly button to the base of his hard penis.

"D-D-Don't c-call me... that!" - He said between breaths, clutching his genitals harder.

"Hands up!" - You giggled at his embarrassed frown, watching his body roll to the side, making him stand on his back, and his hands chain themselves to the matress above his head with nothing but air.

Looking down at his pants you saw his hard member poking out of his pajama's pants. Your tongue twisted itself making 'tsk' sounds as you shoke your head.

"No boxers? What a naughty boy... I thought I told you how fast bacteria spread. Do we really need to review that lesson?" - You smirked as his pinks turned deep red.

"N-No..."

"Fine, I'll let it slide this time. But you need to get up, now."

He nodded. You let go of him but still kept the collar on and he practically flew out the door towards his private bathroom.

You giggled at the small signs of betrayal his body gave away, fully knowing he liked your dominant plays despite never being able to admit them unless when cumming.

You got up from his bed, pulling the sheets down and opening the windows to let the air in.

You searched for his textbooks and school manuals, grabbing the english ones and putting them over the table for later.

You waited for him for a few moments, hearing the shower being turned on and off, knowing fully well he was releasing himself in there, until he got out all dressed up. He didn't look surprised you were waiting for him and instead guided you downstairs to the kitchen.

"Are... you making me cook again?..." - He asked uncomfortably.

"Your parents pay me to teach you everything there is to learn. And cooking skills always come in handy. Let's start!" - You walked towards the stove with him accompanying you - "Fried eggs and bacon, just like last week's!"

He nodded and quickly went for the eggs in the fridge, along with the butter and bacon.

He searched for the frying pan and put it on the stove, turning the heat on.

He also cut a bit of butter, throwing it to the pan. With a wood spon he spread the butter and finally threw the bacon and eggs in too, but not before almost dropping the eggs.

You supressed your laugher for the time being and kept him on track, watching out for the heat and telling him when to turn the bacon around.

"Excellent work!" - You pet his head ignoring the cute pout and the mumbling 'not true' and 'it burned' phrases that came out of his cute lips - "I think my little cook deserves a treat! What do you what baby?"

You winked at his blushing face and held his chin in place so he could not hide from your prying eyes.

"A-A kiss is enough." - He stated simply.

You smiled sadly, disappointed at his shyness, perhaps it was time to higher up the bar...

"Very well. Anything my baby boy wants." - You towered over the table to his side and kissed his lips, biting into his lower ones before ending it.

You could barely hear it but you knew the sound, Law always groaned in frustration when he was not satisfied with something, but you'd be sure to give it to him later!

After breakfast you both headed upstairs, sat on each chair and began to study. Law being bent over the table with a hard frown tattooed onto his lips and forehead.

"What's wrong baby boy? You got these yesterday!" - You dragged your chair closer to his placing a hand on his thigh while moving it up and down in a tender way.

"I don't get these!" - He slammed his head against the book and let out a deep sigh - "Why do I even need to know this! I want to become a doctor, not a writter!"

"But you'll need it every single day for the rest of your life! What kind of doctor can't even writte his own language?!" - You fake mocked him containing your laugh seeing his cute scowl - "Come here baby, maybe you just need... a little encouragement..."

He blushed but did it anyway, sitting on your lap, with his legs spread to each side. 

You trapped him between your arms and bent closer to the table to get a look at the book.

"Come on, let's review how we did it the last time!" - He turned a page back at your command as your hands travelled randomly in his abdomen.

Law scanned the page, trying to ignore your dangerou wandering hands on his skin.

He suddenly jumped once you pinched his ass cheek and turned his head back, scared.

"Concentrate!" - You ordered and the collar around his neck shone.

Adamantly, he turned around and continued to read the page as you opened his zipper.

Using one hand, you reached inside, between his pants and boxers, massaging his member and sack, while the other hand pressed lightly where his butthole would be, over his jeans.

You heard his breath become uneven as you kept moving your front hand up and down, and felt his ass lightly press against your fingers in the back.

"Don't look back." - The collar shone once more and Law was forced to comply.

You reached for your purse with your hand previsouly on his back, took out a small lube tube and a buttplug, put them on your lap, between your stomach and Law's ass, and returned to teasing his entry.

Law began scribbling, thinking he could trick you into going fruther without actually studying, but there was a reason you were one of the best tutors out there, you always caught slackers, so with a hard slap on his ass you ordered him to return to his studies or there would be no play time!

He groaned, both in pain and pleasure, this time actually returning to his study.

You lowered his pants, taking them off in the process, along with his boxers, stopping the masturbation.

Your fast hands easily spread each other with lube, covering effectively every inch of your fingers.

You smiled at his clenching hole before caressing it with just one finger, teasingly going in and out, but only the tip.

Law wiggled himself into your finger, whining for you to fill him but you refused.

"Nah nah nah! Only if you get the answer right!" - You sang and he groaned.

He blurted out an answer, not quite right, but close enought...

With a slift movement you filled his tight hole with your finger, making him arch his back and moan. Thrusting deeply in and out you kept going...

"Next question." - You warned him.

He quickly turned his attention back to the book, containing his moans, but that only made you impatient.

So sticking a second finger inside without warning, you ordered him not to supress his moans, that turned be loud enough for the whole house to hear.

"Thank god your parents aren't here to hear you slutty moans." - You chuckled while getting up, pushing the chair back and forcing Law to stand too.

Still penetrating him, you pulled his legs even more apart, hovering over his laid torso on the table.

"What's the answer baby boy?" - You asked nicely, thrusting harshly into him.~

He shouted half the answer along with a few moans and curses, but that didn't please you.

So, bringing your hand back, you gave him three hard spanks on one ass cheek, making your mark a bright red on his sensitive whiter skin.

His cries only made you want to spank him again, but you knew your baby still needed to learn the right way, the rest would come later.

"Tell me the answer baby boy! And it better be right this time..." - You demanded slowing down your movements on his whole.

He tried to come up with answers but none were right. He begged you to keep going, but you refused. Another three slaps were added to the same cheek.

"Come on baby boy, I know you can do it!" - Pulling him by his hair you sucked on his neck leaving a big ugly mark that would soon turn into a hickey.

"I don't know! I don't know!" - Tears blurred his vision as he felt you cover his hole with the buttplug.

"Then until you do, I want you sitting that pretty ass on the table with your legs wide open!" - You ordered and the collar shone.

Law climbed the table in front of you and spread his legs, holding them in place by the back of his knees, sitting right on his violated hole.

"Good boy." - You french kissed him before caressing his hard member with both your hands.

The next few minutes consisted of you asking random questions about the books he had to read for the final exam, testing his memory on each story, while masturbating him.

"You're doing great baby boy!" - You kissed his wet mouth despite his moans - "Now, back to the hard questions... lay back."

He laid down, with his back on the table, books out of the way, still holding his knees apart in the air, fully exposing his expanded hole and toy.

You smirked proudly at the red cheek and trembling wide hole, you loved your work.

"I'll reward you for being a good boy and answering correctly the previous answer, but you still have to answer the other ones!" - You rather announced pulling out the buttplug with a small 'boop' sound that made you blush and giggle - "My my..."

Putting the buttplug in a transparent plastic bag, you returned with a small dildo, perfect for newbies. You covered it in lube before teasing its way in Law.

"Relax." - He did as you asked and the dildo reached midway.

You looked at your crying baby boy and pouted.

"My poor baby! Don't worry, soon you'll love it." - You kissed his sack, licking your way up to his tip.

You felt him shiver and cletch against the dildo in your hand, so to help him relax, you grabbed his hard member and shoved it in your mouth, sucking him whole.

He screamed in pleasure, contorcing his body, as you bobbed your head up and down many times, your hand massaging his hairless balls while the other went deeper with the dildo.

Law's tears quickly lost themselves in his erotic state, wide eyes and open wet mouth, as pleasure covered the pain at some point, his sobs and moans no longer separate, but rather mixed together.

Once he finally came, you pulled yourself up, observing your little baby boy's lost state. 

"It appears the lessons will have to continue later tonight." - You said as he nodded closing his tired eyes - "If there will be any..."

You  sighed, embracing your baby boy and bringing him to bed, making sure to lock the door before getting in with him.

A/N: Hello my perverted fellas!

Did you enjoy it? :3

I kinda think maybe I should have gone just a bit wilder on this one, but I was afraid it would be too much SM and M... Tell me your thoughts!

By the way, if you didn't notice, the reader is older than Law here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 586 23
Hey there, I am here to take requests and make one shots for your enjoyment. Majority of them are going to be pretty short but it is all up to how ma...
22.7K 335 41
A collection of One Piece x Reader one shots Enjoy reading! Have a request? Leave it in the comments and I'll do my best! Only rule for now is no NS...
242K 7K 31
Art + nude paintings + hot crush + teasing = lots of troubles for (Y/N)! Highest rankings: 1# in TrafalgarLawxReader 30# in OnePiece | (30/1.8k) 2# i...
72.2K 2.3K 11
If dealing with one Law was hard, imagine five AND with different parts of his personality! Let's hope (Y/N)'s fragile heart survives after this very...