BNHA Husband/Boyfriend Scenar...

Oleh KhaoticKris

I said screw it and making the book for my latest obsession Lebih Banyak

Ideas?
More Characters! Quick question!
First Meeting Pt 1
First Meeting Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanons
Hero Debut (All Might)
Hero Debut (Eraserhead)
Hero Debut (Present Mic)
Ideas
Kids Part 1
Kids Pt 2
Valentine's Day Part 1
Valentine's Day Part 2
Author's Note! Question.
New Book!.... Again
Father's Day Pt 1
Father's Day Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 1
Question
Important Note!
New Husbandos Pt 2
New Husbandos Pt 3
More Husbandos?
More Husbandos!
More Husbandos! Pt 2
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 1
I'm sorry...
New Book Idea?
New Book!
Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2
Hero Debut (Nezu)

๐ŸŽƒ*Special Chapter Voting*๐Ÿ’€

3.7K 45 34
Oleh KhaoticKris

Today was an average day at the famous U.A high school. Students going to class, studying, doing any hero exercise, and then going home.

Unfortunately today it's not.

Students crowd inside the school's huge auditorium waiting for whatever announcement to begin. It was strange since the moment students begin arriving to school, the staff was at the gates. The heroes told the kids to go straight to the auditorium and wait until Nezu made his announcement.

Midoriya was confused as what was going on, he saw more students pile in the already crowded place. He looked around the sea of many students he didn't know trying to get some clue.

“Hey courage what's up?”

The green haired boy turn to his side and saw his girlfriend taking a seat. She smile so sweetly at him, making him flustered a bit since he still not use to her affectionate personality. “O-oh hey gem. Nothing just trying to figure why we're here. Didn't All Might or Angel say something?” His girlfriend thought for a moment. “Not really…. Oh wait! I do remember something. My mom looked very worried today and told me to be very careful since today is a special exercise. My dad said the same thing but also said my quirks will very useful today.”

“So it's an exercise but about what?”

More students came in and everyone begin talking trying to guess what's the announcement.

“Maybe an event?”

“Or some news?”

“I heard it's an exercise.”

“Oh man really the only exercise I know that need all of us here is….. oh god no. Please don't tell me it's that one. I hate that one!”

“What are you….. Oh my god don't tell me it's…”

“Yeah I love this exercise! Makes me feel like I'm in a horror movie, plus we get tons of points.”

“I hate it through, it's too scary. I still remember when The Pig popped out of nowhere, man that was so terrifying. Plus the chase and the constant stress. Even if it's the only way to make up my late assignments.”

“So what's the word darling?”

Shoji turn to his girlfriend as he was using his quirk to get some information. “I'm getting some parts but the scoop is it's some special exercise babe. Some upperclassmen are happy others not so much. Points, way to make up work, like a horror movie, and…. Some pig are I'm getting.” His girlfriend was confused at the words. “A pig? Geez what kind of exercise is it that involved a pig that making some scared.” Before Shoji can put in his words the door to the auditorium were kick open.

People turn to see the infamous hero Talion walking in carrying Bakugo and his girl over his shoulders, Bakugo was struggling but it wasn't affecting the battle ready hero. Bakugo’s girl was simply hanging and just glaring at her boyfriend.

“You bastard let me go!”

“Tsk you're so annoying. Struggle all you want but I have a good grip on you. Nezu said that every student need to be here, sorry brat you can't skip this one.”

The hero then dropped the angry boy at a seat as he gently put explosion boy’s girl down. Talion stared at Bakeugo with an annoyed expression. “Sit and stay boy or I'll have to use my quirk to make chains to tie you down.” Bakugo mumbled but sat down with his arms crossed as Talion rolled his eyes and left. Bakugo’s girlfriend glared at him.

“Great we just got to school and we're already in trouble. Can't you follow instructions at all, and don't drag me with you next time. Now we're on Talion's hate list thanks fuckface.”

“Who you're calling fuckface babe!!!”

More words spread throughout the auditorium after the exercise and seeing the battle hero Talion. Some already got the exercise while others were curious why Talion was here. He wasn't a teacher at U.A only his wife is, so why he's here? Mumbling filled the place until finally the principal Nezu appear with his wife the vice principal appeared on the huge stage.

The animal walked up to an podium with a microphone as a huge holographic screen appeared behind him. “Hello students. I bet you all are wondering why the sudden announcement, well today is a special day. Today U.A is doing their annual sudden special exercise.”

Now half of the upperclassmen groan getting it was that exercise was the other half were excited for it. Nezu continued. “I can see half of you already figure out what I'm talking about. Now for the first years let me explained.”

The light dim down as the screen light up showing five tally marks but four of them had skulls, and the last mark was a slash through the four looking like a blood stain. The logo made the first years talk managed themselves seeing the well creepy logo.

“This is a special exercise that U.A does once a year and all classes are included even the ones not in the hero course, it's different than the usual exercises you guys do. This one is a…. Type of team exercise, four students in each team. You young heroes will be sent to different locations no team will be on the same place.”

Nezu’s wife than press on her tablet as the logo then changed to pictures of various locations. One looked like a farm, another a neighborhood, and an asylum?!

First year students were surprised to see locations that looked creepy.

A meat plant.

A hospital with screens of people screaming.

A dark forest.

A foggy swamp.

Just what is this?

“Once at each location you four will have to escape but the two exits are powered by generators, which are scattered throughout the map. You need to fix five generators for the doors to power up but then you must then flip the switch near the door, I must warn you it's takes a bit of time, then the door is open. Then freedom!” Nezu cheer a bit. The newbies were confuse, it's sounds easy then why are the upperclassmen so worried….

There has to be a catch… but what?.....

Wait don't tell----

“Yes it's very simple but we're not the best without reason. U.A push our students to be at their very best, after all heroes are constantly facing new challenges that pushes them to their edge. So this time while you young students are busy doing generators someone else is in the area with you.” Nezu smile.

“A Killer is in the area hunting you four down!”

“WAIT? WHAT?!”

Every first year yelled as the upper classmates sigh or didn't care. The vice principal then switch the slide to show the “Killers” that will be hunting the students down.

“Yes as you four rush to power the exits a Killer will be there trying to stop you all from escaping. Either by breaking the generators or simply by offing you one by one! Until there's no one left alive!”

Students were shocked that a school of heroes will let a killer among students, and letting them kill them!

“But you weren't really died, after all we can't let students die that's not very heroic…. Plus the lawsuits we'll get. So you kids will be close to death but not died after all we have Recovery Girl, Angel, and Stasis on standby if something gets too bad.” Nezu’s wife explained. “It's like your own horror movie, as you hurry to fix the power it's the Killer's job to stop you and your team. Now each team will have different Killers and each Killer has their own abilities to stop you from escaping. Some Killers will be repeated used on different teams though since we don't have tons of Killers on hand.”

The students saw the Killers on the huge hologram. Each Killer is vastly different from each other yet terrifying in their own way. There was a nurse killer, a masked killer with a bear trap, a ghostly woman in rags, there's even a clown. Half of the students shiver seeing the Killers that is going to hunt them down. Mrs. Nezu kept talking.

“Now such each Killer has their own quirks, you students are allow to use your quirks but fully. You are not allow to directly attack the Killers but are allow one strike and only when the Killer has you in their grips. Not too serious through, but you students will have tools to aid in your escape or slowing down the Killer.”

Hearing this the students cheer up.

“Plus not all the Killers will be actual villains some will actually be heroes in disguise, but we won't tell who's who. The ones that are actual villains were chosen by us for various and you guys will be heavily monitored in case the Killer goes too far. But assume all Killers are villains since the disguised heroes will not go easy.” Mrs. Nezu said in a very serious tone still the students shiver that some Killers are actual killers but you won't know which are villains and which are heroes in disguise.

The two Nezus kept explaining the rules of this exercise making it actually a horror movie scenario. The cool thing is you get points no matter if you died or escape. The points will be used in many ways like making up any late assignments, failed tests, or bonus points on any assignment. The more you do the more points you get.

The Killers can knock you down in two hits, sometimes three.

The Killer has a “terror radius” and you'll know when they are close to you by your rapid heart beat, some instead will hum.

The killer can kill you or place you on a hook.

Three times on a hook or two times and you're done.

You can rescue teammates on the hooks and heal them earning points.

Pallets, flashlights, and some permitted quirks can stun the Killers.

Chests will be littered though the location and each has a useful tool to help.

You can hide in lockers to evaded the Killer.

First aids, toolboxes, flashlights, maps, and keys are allow and can help you.

There's another way to escape if you're the last one left behind (either the rest of your team escapes or died) a hatch will be open randomly on the map. But two generators will have to be fully powered to get the hatch option. It's more points but harder to get since it can be hidden.

“This a tradition at U.A it was implanted even before I was the principal. The last principal made this exercise he wanted upcoming heroes to have some experience with villains and know what a civilian feel sometimes under a villain's attack. He also want the other classes to shine as well even if they're not in the hero course. So please take this seriously but work hard. PLUS ULTRA!”

“PLUS ULTRA!”

The students yelled back ready to take this exercise as the screen changed to the five tally marks with a killer in the background.

************************************************************************

Okay this is a Halloween special and will be connecting this book and my BNHA wife book too. Originally plan this after I finished all the new characters parts on both books but lost time and saw it was already October. I really wanted to post it on the first of the month so here.

You guys can choose who's in a team and with a Killer and map of your choice. You guys can even pick which Killers are actual villains and which are heroes in disguise or I can add an original Killer too. The killers can be a different gender as well if you guys want.

Killers:

The Nurse

The Doctor

The Trapper

The Hillbilly

The Hag

The Clown

The Wraith

The Cannibal

The Shape

The Huntress

The Nightmare

The Pig

The Spirit

Ideas (don't have to agreed but you can vote if you want) for this book:

Midoriya, Midoriya’s GF, Vegeta, TBD (to be determined possibly Mineta) Vs. The Clown

Bakugo, Bakugo’s GF, Kirishima, TBD Vs. The Hillbilly

Todoroki, Todoroki’s GF, Sero, Ojiro Vs. The Hag (possibly a hero in disguise maybe Vlad King's Wife)

Shinso, Shinso’s GF, Shoji, Shoji’s GF vs The Shape (possibly a hero in disguise Hyousuke maybe)

Tokoyami, Tokoyami’s GF, Iida, TBD Vs. The Spirit

BNHA Wife Book Ideas:

Yaoyorozu, Yaoyorozu’s BF, TBD, TBD Vs. The Nurse (A hero in disguise)

Jiro, Jiro’s BF, TBD, TBD Vs. The Nightmare

Ashido, Ashido’s BF, TBD, TBD Vs. The Cannibal

Uraraka, Uraraka’s BF, Asui, Asui’s BF Vs. The Huntress (A hero in disguise)

Or

Asui, Asui's BF, TBD, TBD Vs. The Trapper (hero in disguse)

Hagakure, Hagakure’ BF, TBD, TBD Vs. The Wraith

Kendo, Kendo’s BF, Hatsume, Hatsume's BF Vs. The Pig (Mister Miracles loves for Traps)

Shiozaki, Shiozaki’s BF, Kaminari, TBD Vs. The Doctor (mainly cause Moon Knight experience with Shock Therapy)

Vote and I'll try to release it on Halloween. So until then have fun!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.3K 210 6
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ /๐˜•, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š โœฆ A various FNAF characters x human reader... Requ...
228K 14.8K 76
Just a few things only hardcore Marvel fans would understand. (Maybe these are just me, but I'm hoping there's someone out there who can relate!)
2.5K 477 19
"My wound is beyond repair hyung!!! You can't heal me !!" ~ Chapter two of Healing Read chapter one to avoid confusion
258K 8K 184
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...