The Boy Movie Brahms Heelshir...

By MarinaM56

Brahms is strong, dangerous, unpredictable, and he's coming for you. It's time to use your wits, gather a... More

A Quiet Word
Part 1 - The Ghost in the Walls
Part 2 - The Man with the Child in his Eyes
Part 3 - Getting to know you
Part 4 - The Truth
Part 5 - The Heiress
Part 6 - The Turn of the Screw
Part 7 - The Fight
Part 8 - Truce
Part 9 - Getting Closer
Part 10 - Scars
Part 11 - The Real Brahms
Part 12 - Inside Brahms
Part 13 - Exorcism
Part 14 - Forgiveness
Part 16 - Kiss
Part 17 - Inside Brahms
Part 18 - Revelation
Part 19 - The Tempest
Part 20 - Inside Brahms
Part 21 - Seeing Brahms
Part 22 - Bombshell
Part 23 - Who Goes There!
Part 24 - Hiding
Part 25 - Little Mice
Part 26 - Winter
Part 27 - Ghosts
Part 28 - Intruder
Part 29 - Elias
Part 30 - Eye of the Storm
Part 31 - The Miracle
Part 32 - Inside Brahms
Part 33 - Silent Night
Part 34 - Peace
Part 35 - Melinda
Part 36 - The Cuckoo
Part 37 - Green Eyed Devil
Man Eater - Part 38
Inside Brahms - Part 39
Breakable - Part 40
Inside Brahms - Part 41
Decisions - Part 42
Karma - Part 43
Becoming Brahms - Part 44
I Am Yours - Part 45
Inside Brahms - Part 46
Dark - Part 47
Slither - Part 48
Poppet - Part 49
Water - Part 50
Chapter 51 - Inside
Part 52 - The Servitor
Part 53 - Rest in Peace
Dark Crystal - Part 54
Part 55 - Dark Desires
Don't leave me - Part 56
Salt and Iron - Part 57
The Abyss - Part 58
What is Forged - Part 59
Never be Mine - Part 60
Black Heart - Part 61
Inside Brahms - Part 62
Home - Part 63
Inside Brahms - Part 64
Sunshine - Part 65
Inside Brahms - Part 66
No Other - Part 67
Remember - Part 68
The Boy - Part 69
Healing - Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - Nothing Changes

Part 15 - Inside Brahms

26.1K 1K 352
By MarinaM56

There are black places in my head.   Memories I can't erase.  They have to do with burning.  With being the centre of a universe  too big for me. A parental universe where they played God and I became a monster.  

Why don't I miss them?   Mummy and Daddy?   They're just echoes now.   People who came and went, and left me hanging in between.

I've stayed away from Y/N.   I need the space.   I've always been the same.  Brahms is having one of his episodes, my mother used to say.   Leave him alone, Daddy.  Let him do it his way.   

When Y/N slapped me, I knew I deserved it.   It was the reprimand I never got and always needed.  It infuriated me because it humiliated me.   It made me realise I'm not a child anymore.   I took N/Y to her room to stop my temper.  I hate my rage.    

Y/N.   I watched her dance in the moonlight.  Her secret tryst.  So beautiful and graceful like music made into a woman.  She's everything I wish I was. She thinks she wants me. She knows I want her.   At first, I could have taken without compunction. Just to satisfy the itch.     But now?    Now I can't bring myself to touch her.

She wants to see my face. But I don't want to see her face seeing mine. 

I've wanted to go to her so badly.   To sneak into her room and lay down beside her.   Just to feel her warmth and be held.   I had her doll.  As she had mine.    Does she understand why?   It's gone now, with the return of the dress scented with her.   It was wrong of me.  Twisted.  But I had to.

I'm lying here, beneath star shaped lights, thinking of her, wanting her.  Needing her.  What does she really think?   Does she know what shades of monster I can be?   Will she ever know how much I hate this mask?

Is that her voice?   It rings through the pipes and channels my parents installed so that I need never feel completely alone down here.  She sounds upset.   Is she crying?   I sit up and listen.  I hear every word.

Now, I'm listening through the walls.  Feet away from where she's standing.   I can't see her, but I feel her.  I've always felt her.   Since before we were both born.

My beautiful Y/N.    Come to me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.9K 23
Liliana was his world. There is nothing he wouldn't do for her, even if he had to kill someone just to save her life and he has a scar to prove it. S...
70.3K 1.7K 19
What if Greta decided to spare Brahms Heelshire? What if she stayed? In this alternate ending of the movie "The Boy", come along with Greta as she l...
100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...
126K 4K 41
β”Š ˚➢ q˚ β”Šπ™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ ˗ˏˋ꒰ πŸ’Œ κ’± 愛❛ ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛš 🏩 *ೃ༄ β”ˆβ—Œΰ³„β—ŒΰΎ€ ❝ π™’π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ π™„π™Ž π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ ? ❞ ✧ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ 🧺 . *. ⋆ .ೃ࿐ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🩹 ꒱⍣ Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽ...