Tea For Two

Av swstromberg

"Just wondering, Shoemaker. Are you going to tell your parents? Or should I?" When I was little, I was terrib... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
6 (Pt. Two)
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
16 (Pt. Two)
17
17 (Pt. Two)
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
29 (Pt. Two)
30
Epilogue

Published on Amazon

3.3K 87 13
Av swstromberg

As of 10/1/18, Tea For Two is published on Amazon.com as an ebook. And as of 10/3/18, as a paperback. 

Search Tea For Two S W Stromberg, and it will be the first thing you see. 

I would appreciate it if you would buy it. There are scenes in that final version that never saw the light of day here on Wattpad, and the plotting and characterization is much improved. This has been five years in the making, and I would love it if you would all join me in celebration. 

And of course, if times are too tight, you don't have to buy it. But if you can, I would really appreciate it. 

Also, if you purchase and read, please leave a review of any kind. Reviews are incredibly important on Amazon, as I'm sure you've realized. 

As of 11/15/18, I found out that Tea For Two is on Goodreads! I have also been made the official Goodreads Author of it, so if you do Goodreads, hit me up on that platform. <3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

680 33 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...
2.1M 56.3K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
469 39 35
One day in the beginning of June, a moving van pulled into the driveway next to Erin Lewis' house. A young girl, around the same age as Erin, exited...
Midnight Star Av Rosalind

Allmän skönlitteratur

4.4K 62 1
TW - MENTIONS OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSULT Based on the song "I Met Sarah in the Bathroom." Layla goes to her first party after a few years with her roo...