BNHA x Bullied Venom Male Rea...

By aguycalledrey

Everyone's got their thing...Maybe it's a breakup...a death...an accident... . . . Whatever it is, you used t... More

Chapter 1 - Becoming Something Else

Who You Are

6.8K 83 82
By aguycalledrey

Name: Y/n Brock.

Age: 16.

E/c: Blue, with red bags underneath.

H/c: Brown.

S/c: Pale. 

Appearance:

Symbiote Form:

Quick Description: The user is able to harness the ability of an amorphous source of matter, likely to be of extraterrestrial origin, and warp and alter its shape to create weaponry with its own biomass. I.e. tendrils, blades, hammers, etc. They may also create defensive equipment, such as shields.

Moreover, they can encase themselves in this matter, and thus, become a monstrous creature, at around 2 meters, give or take.

This form grants superhuman strength, as well as speed, despite its bulky physique, and it is very agile, with superhuman reflexes.

It also has adhesion, allowing it to clamber up walls with ease.

Quirk Weakness: It is vulnerable to high-frequency sound, and intense heat. Exposure to this is likely to cause separation of the two, most likely causing the symbiote's death.

Also, should the host die, the symbiote will ultimately as a result, seeing that it requires on its host's bodily nutrients to survive.

Moreover, a symbiosis is required, as to be able to access these Quirks. Previous Quirk holders have died as a result of failed symbiosis, in which the symbiote ultimately kills them.

.

.

.

Insert shipping selection here:

Yaoyorozu

Jiro

Tsu

Uraraka

Hagakure

Ashido

Mei

Shiozaki

Kendo

.

.

.

Choose. And till then, later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 1.8K 34
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
783K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
162K 4.8K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
782K 46.9K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...