V for Vampire || kth. ✅

By someonepassingby

''so, want my bites or hickeys?'' ©2018-2019 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 8

197K 8.2K 8.4K
By someonepassingby

The moment you pulled back, something had been triggered, something that clicked in your brain. The door to your memories unlocked and the key- was this kiss- but why a kiss?

It all came back to you, each memory attacking you like a swarm of flies.

__________________________________________________________________

[Flashback into Y/N's memories]

This was it. A large number of men with guns had barged into our home, for a mass killing of all animals in the forest. They were going to exterminate our kind, eradicate all signs of our existence; wolves

''they're coming, Y/N, run! I'LL BE FINE!'' your mother shouted, blood oozing out of an open wound in her stomach. Her fur was wet and moist with blood, as she lay sprawled on the ground helpless. Tears streamed down your face as you tried to stop the bleeding by placing your paws on her wound.

''I c-can't...'' you choked out, flinching at the sound of gunshots in the background. Everyone else had been shot dead in your pack, and now she was on the verge of going too. ''please...hang in there'' you pleaded, as her eyes began to drift close.

''Y/N...I'm sorry...survive...for....me...'' and with her final breath, she was gone.

You were the only one left.

You grit your teeth in anger, sorrow, exasperation, all these rampant emotions swirling inside of you like ferocious tornadoes. Eyes gleaming in feral fury, you leap past trees and trees, to find and kill the hunters.

Drowning into your abyss of bloodlust and vengeance, you were ready to kill anything and anyone in your way. What did you have to lose?

It had begun to get dark, and with no luck, you had lost the hunters. They had retreated.

You glance up at the moon and let out a long, sorrowful howl, the shrillness of your voice penetrating through the air like a sharp knife. You howl again, in hope of a survivor like you lost somewhere to howl back.

But silence greets you.

In complete despair, you drop to the ground. However it's not long before your sharp ears pick up some distant voices of people. Were they back?

In fact, you didn't care. You vault back up, baring your fangs wide and leap across towards the voices. When the figure of a few men come into your field of vision, you growl deeply before jumping onto one of them and slash his back with your paw.

He yelps in pain as the other men run to help him, and when they look back, you're gone.

_

[A few days later]

Prodding through the damp leaves with your tiny paws, you drop the dead deer you had been clinging onto with your teeth.

'' I got a big one'' you snarl pridefully. ''My hunting skills are incomparable''

''yeah yeah'' Jackson mutters, watching you with soft eyes.

A comfortable silence lingers in the air as you and him ravish your prey, wandering through your own thoughts. A lot had happened.

You missed the presence of the rest of your pack, cuddling in the warmth of the rest of the cubs...hunting together and feasting upon the hardworkingly caught deers...

But that was all gone now.

They had been killed.

And you were the only survivor. Being the lonesome wolf you had become, you adapted to your solitude ways, learning to hunt and protect yourself.

You had been hunting as usual, when you had mistakenly leapt onto another wolf thinking it was a deer.

''grrrrrrr'' it snarled, as you released it from your grasp. Your eyes locked with it's eyes, sorrow and desolation embedded into it's orbs.

Just like yours.

The wolf growled lightly, and without the need of communicating, something flowed between you without words....grief, dejection, remoteness dancing along the silent air.

You understood and he understood.

And the two lonesome wolves made a duo. Deriving comfort and consolation from each others company, you survived and managed to keep on living. Life went on, and the resent and contempt growing inside of you also escalated day by day. Your life had become dedicated to solely one purpose; vengeance, revenge against whatever had ruined your life, took away what was most important to you.

It was time to hunt the hunters. Take back the role of your kind; being the predator instead of the prey. And you feared nothing. Fear is weakness, and the greatest weakness of all is fearing to be weak.

''that was deep'' Jackson interrupted you, as you rolled your eyes.

''way to ruin the moment, J''

''But, you're right...'' He gazed up at the sky in melancholy, his past memories haunting him. At times, he wished he would've rather been killed with them to be left alone. Through his negative myriad of thoughts, one day, a spark of hope ignited. Y/N.

After a few moments of silence, he spoke again. ''...thank god we found each other. You're not going to leave me though...right?''

''Dumb shit. Why would I leave you? Our two broken hearts have found each other, and they're going to heal each other, protect each other and-''

''love each other! That's what you were going to say, right?''

''No. The point is, we're here for each other, J. We will fight together, now and forever. Even when we....turn''  you mutter the last bit. No matter how much you despised of it, you had to face it. The time will come one day...

When you reach the peak of adolescence. Turn from a wolf to a werewolf.....

And transform into a human state. Of course it wasn't permanent, you'd stay in human form until the next full moon.

''I remember when Mum and Dad used to turn, they could turn back straight away. They had control...and they were taught it. Who's gonna teach us?'' You ask.

''Maybe it won't be so bad. You think I'll be a hot human, Y/N?'' he grins, wagging his tail.

''No way. You actually want to turn??'' you ask disbelievingly.

''No...I just said... maybe it wont be so bad. Besides, have you seen the way humans kiss? Oh goddd, I've always wanted to try it''  with you, he wanted to add, but he kept his mouth shut.

''gross. My parents used to always do it when they turn. I used to think they were eating each other when I was little...''

He chuckles, a low growl vibrating in his chest. He then trods closer to you and extends a paw. ''lets make a promise''

You tilt your head in a gesture of incomprehension, extending your paw hesitantly. ''what promise?''

''Promise that even after we turn, we will find each other. I've heard when we turn for the first time, our memories are hard to retrieve. Remember me, Y/N. And I will remember you'' our furs are brushing against each other as we relish the comfort of each others warmth.

''That's it? I thought we were gonna do that anyway'' you say, as you both fist bump with your paws.

The next few moments are spent peacefully, as you both contemplate the sky, admiring the sparks of light scattered across the darkness. Darkness...such a beautiful thing. Without the dark... we'd never be able to see the stars.

And sometimes...darkness can show you the light. You glance sideways. Is Jackson my light...?

''Thank you for being here, J. You're my best friend, soulmate...'' you mutter, yawning as your eyelids begin to close.

''W-what? You wanna mate?'' he asks, glancing sideways only to see you sound asleep. He exhales and watches you silently with affection.

''...I love you'' he mutters, and although you faintly hear it, you don't remember it.

A/N: The next half of the chapter will be continuing this flashback, and then it will switch to the present :))) anyways I might do these random dead joke things after a chapter

Y/N: Hello! Howl's it going?

Jimin: Fangtastic!

Y/N: I've got a joke...what do you call a lost wolf?

Jackson: Y/N and J, getting lost in each others eyes...!

Taehyung: Who the fuck are you?

Y/N: Wrong! A lost wolf is called...a where-wolf! hAha! Get it?

Everyone: ...

Y/N: Well, what did you think of my joke?

Jin: It SUCKS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.8K 33
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴... 𝘏𝘪𝘮. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘏𝘪𝘮. 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴...
12.2K 509 32
Where werewolves and vampires collide. If you would've never of followed him that day. You would've never of known their secret. Love interests : Jim...
939 200 21
Will you love me, even after I gave you a taste of hell? TW: toxic relationship, violence, swearing, sexual ab*se, open end
476 29 21
ThisAgustD: yooooo Lisa95liner: Who are you? ThisAgustD: Your new bff ++++++++++ Future future future T: Why 👏 do 👏 you 👏 keep 👏 reading 👏 this...