Jimin is too cute for his own...

By primarilyjikook

"Jungkook?" "Yeah Tae?" Jungkook replied. "Do you like Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his tone hinting he was doing... More

I will kill you with my bare hands
I like all of you guys, you're all my Hyung's
I love you a lot you know?
Your chubby cheeks make you look very cute Hyung
I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore today Jimin Hyung
You guys, Jimin made the food all by himself so eat it and tell him it's nice
So, is that how you ended up with your coconut hair?
Sorry Kookie, I didn't mean to fall for - on you
Yeah, but I don't want you to bow to me, here sit next to me Jiminie Hyung
So, you interrupted us to play Truth or Dare?
I won't be able to hug you if you go back to your room
Jiminie Hyung! I'm bored - come cuddle me!
❣️Tagged❣️
Hyunnngie, I could never hate you, I love you so much!
Did you just call me Baby?
Jimin, baby, I love you, please don't ignore me...
🎊🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIMIN❣️🎈
💜THANK YOU SO MUCH💜
That's fine too, I'm all yours Hyungie!

I swear, if I wasn't holding Jimin, I'd kill you

14.9K 487 491
By primarilyjikook

"Alright guys you can take a break now," Sejin said.

At the mention of 'break' all the members except Jimin immediately plopped down and started drinking from their water bottles. Jimin, however was still intensely practicing the choreo of Not Today and furrowing his eyebrow every time he thought he got a move wrong.

"Jiminie Hyung, come, sit down and take a break with us," Jungkook said, his voice evident with worry.

"I will in a minute Kookie, I just need to perfect this move,"

"Jimin-ah, you are already perfect with that move, you're better than all of us at that as well," Hoseok asserted.

"Hyung, you don't have to lie, to make me feel better, you're much better than me Hobi Hyung,"

"Park Jimin, as your best friend, I'm telling you to get your ass down here now!" Taehyung ordered.

"I will Tae, I will, just one more minute,"

As soon as Jimin finished the sentence, he started to feel dizzy. He could hear Seokjin scolding him but he couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Jimin?" Namjoon called.

Jimin was wobbling on the spot. Jungkook saw and immediately ran over and caught him just before he collapsed.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook bellowed.

"No, no, Hyung, wake up, no, someone help him!" Jungkook cried.

The managers and members started surrounding Jimin.

"Someone call the ambulance," Sejin said.

"I'm on it," Hobeom replied.

10 minutes later, the ambulance arrived and started fussing over Jimin.

"Come on Kook, we got to leave Jimin with the ambulance drivers and go to the hospital by ourselves.

"I'M NOT LEAVING HIM," Jungkook continued crying.

"That's okay, one person can accompany him to the hospital." One of the ambulance drivers said.

After knowing he could stay with Jimin, Jungkook helped carry Jimin into the ambulance and sat next to him, holding his hand.

"I told you to eat more Hyung, why don't you ever listen to me"

"I may be younger than you but I care for you so much, I love you Jimin please know that,"

It was a silent ride after that, only Jungkook's quiet sobs could be heard occasionally.

They reached the hospital, and the ambulance drivers carried Jimin out from his stretcher and into the hospital, where they placed him on a hospital bed and wheeled him into a room.

Some fans saw Jimin lying on the bed and Jungkook crying, but although they were extremely worried about Jimin they decided to give them space and wait until BigHit said and confirmed anything.

They finally arrived at Jimin's room and made Jungkook wait outside. Although, Jungkook was reluctant to leave Jimin's side, he wanted Jimin to wake up and feel better again so he had no choice but to stand outside.

And if by standing you mean pacing up and down in front of Jimin's room than that was exactly what Jungkook was doing when the other members finally arrived at the hospital.

"Kook, any news?"

"NO! He's been in there for 20 minutes now but they haven't even said anything."

"Jungkook, calm down, it's normal for the doctors to take long, they need to know for sure what happened to him before they can say anything to us,"

"Oh no, is he okay though? Is he going to die?" The normally strong Maknae with all his walls built up were finally breaking with the thought of his Jimin hurt and he cried once again.

"No Kook, he's not going to die," Seokjin said, hugging Jungkook. "Jimin is too strong to die from something like this,"

"I told him to eat and he didn't listen to me..."

"Don't worry Jungkook, we'll force him to eat now." Namjoon reassured.

"But Hyung-"

Jungkook was cut off from the opening of the door from Jimin's room.

"Are you guys the family of Park Jimin?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, how is he?" Seokjin answered.

"Jimin has not been eating enough and has been overworking his body, the lack of sleep is also what made him faint,"

If only he listened to me...

"Is he okay now?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, he is awake and is now taking a rest while eating some food inside,"

"Can we visit him?" Taehyung requested.

"Yes, indeed you can, just wait a minute until the nurses stop fussing over him,"

"Thank you, Doctor,"

"Your most welcome, just now make sure he eats and sleeps a lot,"

"We try, he's just so stubborn and persistent on the fact that he is overweight," Jungkook gloomily said.

"Well, it will only take a matter time before someone can convince him otherwise,"

"Again, thank you so much Doctor," Yoongi thanked him.

The doctor just nodded his head at them and they bowed back. After the last nurse left the room, the 6 boys went running into Jimin's room and immediately surrounded his bed.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine,"

"That's what you said before Jiminie..." Taehyung said.

"But now, after the check up the doctor gave me, I am completely and utterly fine, I can go right back to practice now," Jimin declared.

"Um, no you cannot, Jimin, you are going to lie in this bed and eat all your food until it's finished, and then your going to go back to the dorms to rest until you are fully recovered, got it?" Seokjin told Jimin.

"But Hyung-"

"No but Hyung Jimin, Jinnie is right, you need to rest," Namjoon added.

"The MusicBank in Singapore is in 2 weeks, I need to practice,"

"Jimin, you have had plenty of practice and plus it's in 2 weeks, you have enough time to rest first." Hoseok announced.

"Fine," Jimin sulkily said,

The 6 worried boys watched Jimin eat (not in a creepy way, they were just really worried), making sure he ate the whole thing. After a while Jungkook got annoyed at watching Jimin take his time to eat so he grabbed the spoon and started spoon feeding Jimin.

"Say ahhh," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, I'm not a kid, give that back to me,"

"No, you have to eat quickly, just open your mouth Hyung,"

Jimin stubbornly closed his mouth and bit on lower lip. Now in any situation but this, Jungkook would probably die over how cute and sexy Jimin looked while doing it, but he was getting extremely irritated by Jimin for not eating.

"Jimin- ah just open your mouth," Hoseok said.

"Yeah, come on, we need to get you home so we can practice," Yoongi added.

Jimin realised how selfish he was being by not eating, he was stopping them from practice too.

Finally, Jimin opened his mouth, "Ahh,"

"Thank you Hyung,"

Jungkook carefully placed the food in Jimin's mouth and watched him swallow it. After 5 more spoons they were done, and were able to leave the hospital.

"Okay, Jimin you are definitely not going to be walking," Namjoon said.

"So, what do I do? Sit in a wheelchair?" Jimin questioned sarcastically.

"Yes Perfect!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Ugh, I was just kidding,"

"Hyung, I can just carry you again if you want me too," Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear.

"NO! Someone get the wheelchair," Everyone looked at Jimin, confused as his sudden change of heart towards the wheelchair.

"Oh, okay Jiminie," Taehyung said.

A doctor walked past and the 7 boys except Jimin ran towards the man.

"Sir, are we able to borrow a wheelchair?" Hoseok asked.

"A wheelchair? Why do you need it?"

"That man over there" Yoongi said, pointing to Jimin, "Has just been checked out and we refuse to let him walk towards the car outside,"

"Oh, he's been checked out? Then I'm afraid I cannot allow you to access a wheelchair as he is no longer a patient," The Doctor apologized.

"Oh, never mind then, thanks anyway," Seokjin said.

They walked back gloomily.

"Well, sorry Jiminie, no wheelchair,"

"That's okay, we'll just have to walk out, what a shame," Jimin said but he was smiling too much to look upset.

"Actually, no Hyung, I'm going to piggyback you out," Jungkook said smiling cheekily.

"No, no you can't carry me," Jimin said, he stood up and came face to face with Jungkook's chest. He wasn't very threatening at all.

He's so cuteeeee...

Jungkook didn't listen at all, he turned around facing his back towards Jimin.

"Hop on Hyung," Jungkook smirked.

"Ughh fine,"

After Jimin was properly and safely seated on Jungkook's back, Jungkook stood up and walked out of the hospital.

"How does it feel Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"How does what feel?

"How does it feel to finally be taller than everyone?" Jungkook laughed.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin screamed, hitting Jungkook's left shoulder repeatedly.

"Ow, ow," Jungkook said, feigning pain. "Hit me after I place you down, but right now hold on okay?"

Jimin giggled. "Okay!"

Jimin fastened his arms around Jungkook's neck and tightened his legs around Jungkook's waist.

After they walked out of the hospital, they immediately saw the same van that dropped then off at Dance Practice. Jungkook walked towards it and set Jimin inside, even going as far as to seatbelt him.

"Jungkookie, I'm capable of doing all this for myself, plus I'm the Hyung, if everyone should be doing this for anyone it should be me doing it for you,"

"I know Hyung, but you take care of me all the time, it's my turn to do something for you," Jungkook said.

"Well, thank you Kookie!" Jimin said smiling cutely. Jungkook just smiled back.

He slipped in next to Jimin and they both patently waited for the other members to come.

Taehyung came in first and slid in next to Jungkook.

"Are you okay Chim?" Taehyung asked.

"Yup, I'm perfectly fine!"

"That's good to hear," Hoseok said as he and Yoongi were climbing into the van.

"Thank you Hyung,"

Lastly, Namjoon and Seokjin clambered into the van.

"You alright Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, I'm okay, Jungkook is helping me feel better too!"

Taehyung nudged Jungkook at the mention of Jungkook's name and wiggled his eyebrow.

"It's not like that Hyung!" Jungkook half whispered, half yelled.

"What's not like what Kookie?" Jimin asked.

"Oh nothing, just Taehyung being dirty minded again."

Jimin laughed. "Okay, if you're sure,"

It was a quiet ride back to the dorm, everyone just basking in each other's presence. Suddenly,

Jungkook felt an added weight on his right shoulder. He turned his head slightly, and saw a fluff of pink hair.

Jimin was sleeping.

And he looked so cute.

This was not good for Jungkook's heart.

He wrapped his muscled arm around Jimin's small frame, leaned his head on Jimin's and fell asleep too.

They are literally so cute! This could happen everyday if only one of them was brave enough to confess... Taehyung thought.

He took out his phone and started to take pictures. It was not however, the flash that woke Jungkook up like how it normally is but rather the clicking sound of the camera. Jungkook groggily opened his eyes to see Taehyung's phone stuck in his face.

"Shit, I'm screwed... Taehyung thought.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung. "Send me the photos," Jungkook ordered, then proceeded to fall back asleep, his grip around Jimin tightening though.

Taehyung continued to take photos, then turned around to take photos of Yoongi and Hoseok. Hoseok was lying down on Yoongi's left shoulder and holding Yoongi's hand.

Having learnt his lesson, the click did not go off this time. Taehyung sat back after taking all the photos and took the opportunity to think. All the thinking made Taehyung realised that he had no one. Seokjin had Namjoon, Hoseok had Yoongi and Jimin had Jungkook, that left him with no one.

Yeontan where are you?

All the thinking made Taehyung depressed so he opted to sleep instead.

10 minutes later there was a shout from the front seat. "We're at the dorms now!" Hobeom shouted.

Taehyung was the first to wake up as he wasn't in a deep sleep, having just slept 10 minutes before.

"Hey Kook, wake up, we're here," Taehyung shook Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook woke up with a face full of pink but he smiled nonetheless knowing who it was. With his arm still around Jimin's shoulder, he gently shook Jimin awake and carried him into the dorm.

"Kookie?" Jimin mumbled.

"Yeah, it's me Hyung,"

"Oh kay, kay, good," Jimin muttered before snuggling into Jungkook's sturdy chest.

He reached Jimin and Hoseok's shared room and placed Jimin down on Jimin's bed.

"Make sure you rest okay Hyung?"

"Yes Kookie." Jimin said.

Just as Jungkook was about to leave he felt a tiny hand grab his wrist.

"Hyung?"

"Please stay with me," Jimin shily spoke. "Actually, never mind you have to practice, just forget what I said,"

Jungkook just ignored what Jimin said and slipped under the covers with Jimin next to him.

"Okay Hyung but I have to text the others first,"

Jungkook pulled out his phone from his pocket and texted Taehyung.

Kook-ah

Don't wait up for me, I'm going to be staying with Jimin

Tae Hyung

If you say so loverboy

Kook-ah

Shut up Hyung

Tae Hyung

Hey, hey, hey don't leave ur lover waiting

Kook-ah

HYUNG!

Tae Hyung

Lol just call us if u need anything ok?

Kook-ah

Yes Hyung

Tae Hyung

Bye Kook

Use protection

!!!

Kook-ah

Hyung! WTH

Tae Hyung

Hehe

Bye

Kook-ah

Bye

"So, is everything sorted now?" Jimin asked.

"Yup, I just talked to Taehyung and told him to go practice without us,"

"Good, so can we sleep now?"

"Yes!"

Jimin once again nestled his body into Jungkook's. Jungkook swung his arm over Jimin's body and pulled him closer, their legs wrapping around each other's.

"Kookie?"

"Yes Hyung?"

"I'm sorry for taking your practice time," Jimin apologised.

"Don't be Hyung, I've practiced enough anyway, I needed a break too,"

"Oh, okay then,"

"Sleep Hyung,"

"Okay, night Kookie,"

"Hyung, it's not even night time,"

"Doesn't matter, goodnight Jungkookie,"

"Night Hyung,"

When the members bustled into the dorm 6 hours later they immediately retreated to their rooms. Hoseok walked in and saw the cutest sight ever, he snapped a few pictures on his phone and ran out to call the other members.

After getting the 4 other members into his room, Hoseok took more photos and began cooing over them.

"They're all so grown up now," Seokjin murmured.

"It seemed like just yesterday they were still all shy next to each other," Taehyung added.

"Yeah and now look at them," Namjoon joined in on the discussion.

"Look, they're practically moulded together now," Hoseok pointed out.

"True, it's disgustingly cute," Yoongi commented.

"You guys know I can hear everything your saying right?" Jungkook questioned.

"Whoops, we didn't mean to wake you Kook," Hoseok said.

"Well, kind of hard not to, when you take a dozen photos of us and continuously talk really loudly next to us,"

"Aww, the amount of times he said us though," Taehyung cooed.

"I was just about to point that out!" Seokjin shouted.

"Hyung, shhhh," Namjoon shushed.

"Whoops sorry," Seokjin apologised.

"Whatever, Hobi Hyung, can you send me the photos you took and Tae you still haven't sent me the photos from before,"

"Yeah, I'll do it right now," Hoseok said. "I'll do it right now too," Taehyung agreed.

"Good, now everyone get out, I don't want Jimin to wake up because of your loud voices,"

"But this is my room!" Hoseok shrieked.

"Go sleep with Yoongi Hyung, I know you want to,"

"Yeah, your right," Hoseok said.

"Okay, great everything is settled, get out,"

"Hey! We are still your Hyung's Jungkook," Namjoon said.

"Sorry, get out Hyung!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Whatever, lets go Hobi," Yoongi dragged Hoseok out towards his and Seokjin's shared room. Namjoon and Seokjin followed suit.

"Taehyung get out,"

"Oh, I will, don't worry," Taehyung said as he took some more photos.

"I swear, if I wasn't holding Jimin, I'd kill you,"

"That's basically what you said last time,"

"OUT!"

"Okay, okay," Taehyung ran out of the room.

"Finally," Jungkook mumbled.

"Kookie?" Jimin muttered.

Shit...

"Sorry, did I wake you Hyung?"

"Yeah, I think you did,"

"Sorry Hyung, just go back to sleep now,"

"Okay...."

Jimin fell asleep straight away after while Jungkook fell asleep after kissing Jimin's head lightly.

(ᵔᴥᵔ)

.

.

.

Welp my longest chapter and it's not even that long.

Sorry for the wait, I wanted to write all this into one chapter so I could focus on the Music Bank in Singapore

Bc you all know a wild Jeonlous appears when Jimin interacts with a certain member of SHINee...

.

.

.

~(˘▾˘~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 7K 61
"What did you see in him anyway? He seems like an idiot." Jin laughs. "He is and honestly, I guess I forgot. I mean, he's handsome but I feel like th...
986 77 4
"Hey, who the hell are you and what do you want." They groaned but didn't answer him, so Yoongi used his foot to roll the body over. "Shit! Seokjin...
559K 42K 38
"Do you want to die?" The man's voice is barely controlled as he aims the baseball bat at your face. "Woah, woah, woah," Your eyes are wide as you s...
7.5K 269 4
"You're cute," Jungkook stated. Jimin's cheeks were practically on fire at that moment. Jungkook had called him cute 3 times now. "Stop saying that...