The Enigma: A Marvel Story (B...

By lilid1223

Zoey Daniels never planned on having superhero abilities, but fate had something different in store for her... More

Cast
Chapter 1: The Secret
Chapter 2: Spider-What
Chapter 3: A Nice Car and A Playboy Philanthropist
Chapter 4: Germany or Homework?
Chapter 5: Heya Captain
Chapter 6: When's the Next Mission?
Chapter 7: Peter or Spider-Man?
Chapter 8: The Glowy Thing and Decathlon Nationals
Chapter 9: Following Peter... and Whoever Suit Lady is...
Chapter 10: The Washington Monument and Homecoming Dates
Chapter 11: Homecoming and Being the Guy in the Chair
Chapter 12: Beating Vulture and Becoming an Avenger
Epilogue
Book 2: Now Published

Prologue: The Chitauri

289 1 0
By lilid1223

          Queens New York is my home. I wasn't supposed to be in Times Square that day, but I had to go out with my friends. Nobody expected aliens to come down from a portal in the middle of New York City, but they were here and Loki was controlling them. Iron Man and the rest of the Avengers were New York's only hope. 

          I don't remember much from the day, but I lost my friends and began panicking looking for them, but ran into the big aliens with glowing blue weapons. I remember feeling white hot pain and being trampled by a mound of panicking people until one person saw me and took me to a hospital. 

          When I woke up I didn't know that I was the only person alive that was hit with the weird blue energy coming from the alien weapons. I didn't tell anyone that I was hit with the energy because I was scared I would become the next Hulk or a giant science experience. 

          I couldn't keep this secret from everyone. I had to tell someone while I was recovering or I would loose my mind. I thought about my next door neighbor and lifelong best friend Peter Parker. He could keep my secret. 

           I didn't know then that being hit with that energy changed me and gave me abilities that I never wanted. I would try to hide them and be normal, but people would help me embrace them and create a new family that I never knew I needed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.4K 73
What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 for her powers. When she escaped she dec...
21.8K 508 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
13.1K 911 79
Everything changed after New York. For starters, the entire world learned that aliens and superheroes existed. Some were even in our midst. From tha...
241K 6.3K 19
Bucky may have been found and is being helped, but there were others with him. While regaining his own memories, he see's a specific girl fighting ag...