Sonic.exe x reader

By Shrinshipslove

You been having nightmares since you played Sonic.exe game, so for you to keep the nightmares away you had to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Before we begin

1.8K 28 10
By Shrinshipslove

Okay if you know nothing about Sonic.exe then i'm happily to say a few things. He a demon took control of sonic body....that all I can think (I should really watch a story of sonic.exe). So if your wondering if this is only Creepypasta are you going to do? The answer to that is....no

I be doing a lot of creepypasta x readers! And if you gay or lesbian then lucky you I be doing it for both genders. Well i'm going to try to though. Alright I got over a few things before I end this!

One if you wanting to have a LEMON then if we get to 1.30k views on this book then I will do a Lemon.

Second vote if you want bit you don't have to!

Third i have another profile call Wolfwarrior568 so if you like to check it out.

And finally fourth if the updates are so it's cause I have school and it will beat the shit out me at the end of the day and the beginning of the day.

Alright i'm done so have fun readers! Unless you have to you run away by the god himself...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
342K 20K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...