Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

By KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔

13.4K 457 50
By KimmyUB

NEXT DAY - (Sat, 22 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

A half an hour later and we wre still waiting in the waiting room to be taken to Kiara's room. As much as I'm pissed about having to wait here instead of being with her, I must admit that I'm relieved that they're both fine and that she just needs rest with no stress and I feel like I can finally breath because I don't know what I would have done, if I lost either one of them.

If you would have told me 2 months ago I would be here worry about some chick whose carrying my baby, I would have probably shot you for talking shit and then laugh because I would've never imagined myself in this position, having people to take care of and care about besides my boys. And look where I am now, worrying about others who's probably the most important two people in my fucked up life, they're my family now, MY EVERYTHING.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" Zee comes running to me screaming, snapping me out of my thoughts, here we go...

"Relax... They're both fine, I just spoke to the doctor half an hour ago, as soon as they have her in the room we can go see her okay?" I ask being a bit cautious because with this one you never know as she is a little bit of a fireball.

"Don't tell me to fucking relax! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER, YOU SON OF A BITCH...!" she screams in my face and I have to remind myself that she's Kiara's sister and she's a woman because I feel like slamming her through the fucking wall.

"What do you mean they?" Aurora asks, I think that's her name, before I can respond to Zee. I see that Melody's eyes grow as big as sources and I have to wonder why as she has been quiet with tears running.

"Well her and the baby of course... who the fuck else would I be talking about?" I asked getting annoyed with this shit.

"SHE'S PREGNANT!" Zee shouts yet again and I swear she's giving me a fucking headache.

"Could we please lower our voices as this is a damn emergency department, can we just calm the fuck down." Gio hisses out as I can see his losing his cool with them already.

"His right guys," Mel finally speaks up through tears. "Yelling at each other isn't going to solve anything, please calm down Zee as you know Kiara will lose her shit if she hears how you spoke to Stephano, so calm down so he can talk will you?" She say annoyed too.

"Fine!" She says sitting down. "Will someone tell me if she's really pregnant or not?" She asks after a few seconds a little calmer this time.

"Yes, I found out earlier, she said she found out a week ago and she started bleeding and I brought her in. The doctor says they both fine and he will run some tests in the morning and do an ultrasound as well to check on the baby" I say looking at her and keeping the stress part out of the explanation not wanting to make things worse.

"I can't believe she never told any of us, how could she keep this from me! I'm her damn sister!" She finally says after a few minutes of silence.

"Zee she wanted to let Stephano know first before she tells anyone else as she said he had the right to know first as it is his child." Mel says with a shaking voice and Zee immediately jumps up from her seat with fury In her eyes.

"She fucken told you! I'm her fucking sister and she told YOU!!!" she screams again.

"I've had enough of you're fucking shouting, will shut the fuck up! I was with her when she took the test, I was the one who got her the test, I was the one checking on her when she was fucking sick for a whole damn week! And where the fuck were you huh?! Now you want to stand here throwing a bitch fit because you don't feel special enough because you only found out now, maybe if you cared more about her a week ago, you would have seen the signs of her pregnancy but no... you were out having fun fucking God only knows who! While I was there taking care of MY SISTER!" Mel said losing her shit.

"Okay guys let's come down, none of this is helping Kiara right now, let's just wait for the doctor to come get us so we can see her okay and let's calm down I don't have the energy to kill the security when they come here to escort you out for you're behaviour, so please can you talk about this later and preferably at the apartment and not here." I say to them all and then I turn to Zee. "Ziara when you see Kiara, I'm going to have to ask you to stay calm and not stress her out by arguing with her as she can't handle stress right now, doctor's orders, okay?" I say to her with a serious voice and she nods and I move to Mel and pull her aside so I can talk to her privately.

"Mel, I want to thank you for taking care of her and being there for her when I wasn't, she's really lucky to have you and I promise to take care of her and our child from now on" I say to her with a plan already forming.

"You don't need to thank me Stephano, she's like my own sister and I'll always take care of her no matter what, she's my family and it seems so are you now but you have to promise me that you will take good care of both of them because I'm rooting for you both." She says with a smile through her tears. So I decided to grab her in a hug.

"Don't worry I'll always be here for her, I'm not going anywhere. Not now not ever, she's stuck with me for life" I say when I let her go as she looked like she needed a hug.

"You seem like you really into her, I'm glad" she says wipping her tears.

"I'm not just into her, I'm in love with her and I told her that infact we made us official tonight and I confessed my feelings to her and that's when she let the bomb drop that's she's pregnant." I say with a chuckle and she laughs before she could respond the doctor comes up to us.

"Mr Romano, you can go see her now, she's on the maternity floor room A256, private room as per you're request." I nod my head and thank him and make my way to the elevator as fast as possible, with everyone else following behind.

When I get there I open the door and see her lying there on the bed eyes closed, attached to 3 machines with and IV attached to her left hand and it feels like my heart just dropped, it hurts seeing her like this in the damn hospital because of me. I should've calmed her down instead of getting angry at her for leaving. Everyone came in and they stayed for an hour or so and said they will be in the morning and I stayed back with her as I'm not fucking leaving her here. I kissed her forehead and then her lips and then I sat down next to her bed and held her right hand in mine kissing it an laying my head down on it, thankful that I can hear her heart is beating and that they're both fine.

••••••••

Kiara's POV

I woke up to a beeping sound and I try to open my eyes but the bright light is making it a bit hard to do, so I shut my eyes and try again to adjust my eyes to the sun that's shining through the windows. When I can finally see right, I see I'm in a hospital room with monitors around me and I feel someone holding my hand, when I look to my right I see Stephano sleeping with his head on the bed facing me, eyes close with his lips parted a bit.

What the hell am I doing here, I look back down at him and squeeze his hand and he immediately jumps up looking alert, and then his eyes falls on mine and I smile at him and he just sits there frozen, he looks so tired but still gorgeous as ever.

"What happened? Why am I in the hospital?" I finally asked braking the silence and staring.

"You were bleeding and you blacked out and I rushed you here as fast I could." He says while pressing the call button on the side of my bed and it takes a few minutes to click and I immediately take my hands to my stomach worrying about my baby.

"The baby is fine, you both are fine, doctor said it was due to stress and you should refrain from any stress from now on and he will be running a few more tests this morning and also do an ultrasound just as a precaution." He explains and I sign out of relief but then I remembered what happened but before I could say anything the door opens and a doctor walks in with 2 nurses.

"Good morning Miss Cambridge, how are feeling?"

"Morning, I'm okay just a little bit tired that's all." I answered him.

"That's good and yes you will be tired as you're body needs rest and I'll let you rest some more after I run a few more test and an ultrasound okay." The doctor says and I nod and he begins his tests.

They start with checking the machines and my blood pressure, then they pulled some blood and then one nurse left the room to get the ultrasound machine. After a few minutes just as the doctor was done with everything and was writing in his clipboard the nurse come in and set up the machine.

"Right Miss Cambridge, this will be a little cold" the doctor says showing me the tube of gel and as soon as he applies it, I flinched because of the coldness and Stephano takes my hand and no matter how mad I am at him, I'm glad his here for this.

The doctor moves the tranceducer around and then we hear it, our baby's heartbeat and man it sounds fast and loud and I immediately tear up and Stephano squeeze my hand tightly and I look at him and he has tears or maybe I'm imagining it or not seeing properly through my own tears.

"There's you're baby's heartbeat, now let's look at the screen and you will be able to see it too." The doctor says and he turns on the small screen and starts to move the tranceducer again. "Right if you would look rig-" he starts but doesn't finish his sentence and I immediately panic. Before I could say anything Stephano does.

"What's wrong doctor?!" He nearly shouts at the doctor and the doctor jumps out of his skin. "What's wrong with our baby? TALK!!!" He screams loosing his patients again.

"Uhm oh sorry they're fine, I was just making sure of what I'm seeing." The doctor says.

"What do you mean THEY?" I ask the doctor a bit confused.

"You're babies Miss Cambridge, Look..." He says pointing at the screen.

"Two of them?!"

________________________________________________________

And there it is 😁, hope you enjoyed it, next update will be tomorrow. Please don't forget to comment and vote guys. I'll see you tomorrow.

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

475K 10.4K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
28.9K 1.1K 16
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
519K 20.4K 46
Book 1 of Italian Romance series "An Italian's virgin Escort" is completed. Can be read as standalone. This is book 2 "Why did you follow me, Nicco...