Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Sin City- Part 1

2.4K 57 4
By queenofdeansbooty

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" You snapped out of your gaze from the view below and looked at Dean who was watching you with curiosity.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." You said with a smile, picking up your fork and resumed eating. Dean, since acquiring a lot of money from the rabbit's foot, took you on a really expensive date. You appreciated what he went through to get you balcony seats, overlooking Sioux Falls city with its beautiful lights and commotion from the people walking around down below.

You loved the change of scenery, the food was delicious, the dress you bought made you feel very sexy along with the heels that even with them on, you still were shorter than Dean. Even Dean looked delicious enough to take home. The whole thing was perfect... too perfect for your tastes.

You loved that he wanted to take you out and to make you feel special but this wasn't you. The dress, the dinner, the place, it wasn't you. You'd be just as happy at a diner, eating burgers and drinking beer with Dean. After that, maybe taking a drive through the isolated parts of South Dakota.

"I know you better than you know yourself, sweetheart. I know when you're lying." Dean commented, putting down his fork to watch you. You looked into his eyes and knew you wouldn't be able to fool him for long. Dean was a smart man and it was a shame that people didn't see it. They all saw Sam as the smart one but you thought Dean was smarter than Sam in more ways than one.

"I'll tell you later. I don't want to ruin the lovely evening you had planned for us."

"It is pretty nice out here, isn't it?" Dean asked but you knew the true meaning behind those words. He hated this just as much as you did. You felt like you couldn't be yourself in these places. You just didn't blend with these kinds of people.

"You claim to know me better than I know me. Same goes for you, pal. I know you hate it out here and frankly, so do I. I love that you wanted to do something nice for me, but I'm just as happy, if not happier than eating a burger, drinking some beers and being with my boyfriend in our pajamas all night." You said, making Dean break out a smile.

"There is a reason why I love you," Dean said, motioning to a waiter for the check.

"Is that the only reason?" You asked, a smile playing on your face.

"There are others but you have to wait until we're alone. If I show you now, the police will get called on us." Dean said with a wink. You laughed and threw your head back, not caring about the stares you received. You were ready to blow this joint and so was Dean. The waiter brought the check over and Dean paid with cash, or should you say overpaid. He stood up after placing the money down and grabbed your hand, pulling you up.

"You know, I'm glad you got $46,000 and my complaint is worthless but don't you think putting down two hundred dollar bills a little over the top?" You said, leaving the table with Dean, making your way through the other couples and families inside the restaurant.

"I still have a lot of money left to do with what I please. I've never had money I didn't know what to do with so sue me for living a little," Dean said, entering the elevator to go back down to where the car was. Dean wasn't too happy to give his keys to a valet since he only trusted you and Sam with his car but you convinced him to "live a little" and to "stop being a baby".

Dean gave his ticket stub to the person in charge and he had a much younger man fetch Dean's car for him. Dean tensed when you saw a young man, no older than twenty, left to get Dean's car. When the driver pulled up to the front of the building, showing that Dean's car was fine and just how he left it, Dean let out a breath you knew he'd been holding since he gave his keys away.

Dean was more than happy to get behind the wheel but not before opening your door. You giggled and thanked him, climbing into the front seat. When Dean got behind the wheel, he took off, glad to be in the comfort of his own car. You tried to get comfortable but the dress you were wearing didn't allow that so you hiked up the end of the dress over your thighs, showing off your long legs.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Dean groaned out, seeing the new flesh on display for him. You looked over at him to see his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"I wasn't doing it for you. I need to be able to move in this dress. Let's just go to a diner and get some real food. As delicious as the other food was, I wasn't going to get full on the tiny portions they serve." You said, shaking your head before turning on the radio.

"Yes, ma'am." Dean drawled, driving a bit faster to the vicinity where your dad lived. You were staying with him for the next few days since you wanted to focus on the demon problem you had and the cases seemed to be gravitating in South Dakota anyway. So, you'd figure you'd stay there.

Dean pulled up to a diner and you both got out, not caring you were overdressed to be in a diner. You'd wanted to take the food back to Bobby's place so you ordered, telling the waitress that it was going to be to-go which she didn't seem to mind. The place wasn't empty and she was glad that she didn't have to serve another couple tonight.

After getting your food, Dean paid and you walked back to the car, eager to eat the food now instead of waiting until you got back to Bobby's place. You both were finished when you pulled up into the junkyard that was full of dead cars.

You got out and was about to walk to the house when Dean grabbed your hand to stop you. You looked at him and wondered why he stopped you when you saw the look on his face.

"Now, are you going to tell me what was on your mind back at the restaurant?" Damn it, you thought he was going to forget. You bit your lip and looked back at the house to see the lights on and you knew either Sam or Bobby or both were up, probably waiting for you and Dean to get back.

"Do you really want your night ruined? I mean, it's not exactly happy thoughts." You finished with a sigh.

"It's not going to ruin my night. Talk to me."

"You're going to Hell and there is nothing I can do about it and it makes me very sad." That is what you wanted to say but you knew you couldn't. It wasn't his fault that he made a deal, it was yours. It was your own fault for getting yourself killed. You didn't want to lay all of this on Dean right now so you had to think of a way to put it nicely, the better version of how you felt.

"I'm just going to miss you, is all." That is what you actually said. You promised yourself you weren't going to cry and you didn't have time to since Dean pressed his lips against yours. You kissed him back but he pulled away shortly after.

"Let's not think about that right now. I'm not going anywhere tonight so why don't I show you what I wanted to show you back at the restaurant?" Dean said, pulling you close and pressing his lips against your neck. You bit your lip and closed your eyes, feeling his soft lips nibble and suck at your neck.

"Dean, my dad and Sam are in there." You whispered, not caring in the moment about them. If it was just Sam, you wouldn't care. You knew it was wrong to think that but you and Dean have had sex with Sam in the same building before. But your dad was in the house as well and it might be weird if he heard you. Everyone knows that you weren't a quiet girl in the sheets and Dean could be vocal at times. He just had a better time controlling himself than you could.

"Then I guess you better be quiet," Dean whispered, moving his lips to your ear before pulling you towards the house for a night of fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up the next morning alone. You looked to your side of the bed and saw the sheets crumpled up and remembered your night with Dean. You smile, the memories replaying fresh in your mind. You ran your hand over the sheets and since they were cold, you knew that Dean has been up for a while. You looked over at the clock and saw it was still morning. It was late morning but still morning.

You got up and ignored the soreness throughout your body and put on your sweater since it was cold in your dad's house. You walked out of the room and down the stairs to see your dad working on the Colt and Dean melting some metal into bullets, you assumed. You didn't see Sam but you didn't worry about that right now.

"Hey, look who's finally up," Dean said, making Bobby look at you too. You blushed and smoothed down your hair since you knew it must look crazy. You bit your lip and pulled down the sleeves of your sweater and took a seat on the couch, looking at Dean and then your dad.

"What are you guys doing?" You asked both men.

"Seeing what makes this thing tick," Bobby answered.

"Making bullets," Dean answered at the same time as Bobby. You nodded and got up, walking over to your dad and looked at the Colt.

"Anything?"

"No, but I'm coming along... slowly." You nodded and heard the door open and Sam walked in with a newspaper in his hand.

"Hey," Sam said when he saw the three of you.

"Hey, you find anything?" You asked, knowing the newspaper wasn't for entertainment.

"I might've found some omens in Ohio: dry lightning and barometric-pressure drop."

"Thrilling," Dean commented.

"Plus, some guy blows his head off in a church and another goes postal in a hobby shop before the cops take him out," Sam added.

"You think it's demonic omens," you fit the pieces together. Sam nodded and was about to say something else when Dean spoke first.

"It could just be suicide and a psycho scrapbooker."

"Yeah, but it's our best lead since Lincoln," Sam said.

"Where in Ohio did this happen?" You asked Sam.

"Elizabethville. It's a half-dead factory town in the rust belt."

"Man, there has got to be something or a demon or two in South Beach... right?" Dean complained, wanting to go somewhere nice for a change. As much as you would love to go to the beach and chill, you had work to do.

"Sorry, maybe next time," Sam chuckled. He turned to Bobby and saw the Colt in front of him. "How's it going, Bobby? Any luck?"

"Slow," Bobby said a little distracted.

"So, if we want to go check out these omens in Ohio... you think you can have that thing ready by this afternoon?" Dean teased Bobby a smirk on his face while you and Sam smiled and chuckled. Bobby looked up from the Colt and looked at Dean dead in the eyes.

"Well, it won't kill demons by then, but I can promise you it'll kill you."

"Alright, enough of that kind of talk. We're wasting daylight. I'll get dressed and then we can go." You said, turning around and walking back to your room to get changed. Just as you pulled off your shirt, Dean walked into the room, closing the door. You checked to make sure it wasn't Sam or your dad before continued to get dressed.

"You have fun last night?" Dean asked, already knowing the answer.

"You know the answer to that already," you blushed, taking off your bra and throwing on a tight shirt that didn't need a bra since it was tighter on the chest area. You were just about to take off your pajama pants when you felt Dean grab your hips and pull you back into him. You felt his lips pepper kisses on your neck before he whispered into your ear.

"I know but I wanted to hear you say it." You laughed and pushed him away, stripping your bottom half and changing panties and sliding some leggings on your body. You packed up your things and turned to Dean, smiling at him.

"We can go."

"Seriously, you're killing me in that outfit," Dean complained, giving your body a once over.

"That's the idea," you winked at him and walked past him, making sure to sway your hips more than usual. You heard Dean groan from behind you but he followed you to the car nonetheless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 110 8
The reader is be 15, turning 16 soon. (Girl Readers for the most part.) She lives with her abusive mother, who is addicted to alcohol and heroin (dar...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
111K 3.3K 81
Y/N, Sam, and Dean have to face a new threat: Lucifer. Putting him back in his cage is the top priority, but when you're juggling that, other angels...
63.7K 1.5K 21
Like hey guess who's back! It's me!! When Dean finds a different kind of girl what does he do? Do his green eyes find something amazing? She was a l...