Author's Games Hall of Fame

By jesusfreak202

This is a compilation of winners and special award winners from all of my Author's Games competitions. This i... More

The Red Carpet
First Appearance: AG Pandora's Box
Pandora's Box: The Winner
The Blue Ribbons for Pandora's Box
Second Appearance: AG Magi
Magi: The Winner
The Blue Ribbons for Magi
Third Appearance: AG Samurai
The Blue Ribbons for Samurai

Samurai: The Winner

20 3 4
By jesusfreak202

The winner of Author's Games: Samurai was CCWinters! Each and every task that came out, she poured her heart and soul into it. She did the research, never handed in late, and her entries became a story, one that we all loved and enjoyed. CCWinters is an amazing, Christian writer whom I'm glad to call my friend. At first, she was one of my fans, but when she joined my AG's and I saw her writing skills, I became a huge fan of hers!

Currently, she's taken a break from writing competitions and writing itself, but she still has some really good works on wattpad you should totally check out. The City Alone and Other Poems is a poetry collection book with poems that are sure to give you guys feels. Tags (and other random stuff) is probably the one that she keeps up with the most, which is where you can learn more about her and have a chance to even answer questions for yourself if you're tagged in it. The Vigilante of Marett (a Fantasy Short Story), and Beyond the Stars (a SciFi Short Story) are both other works of hers that you should read, especially if you love Fantasy and SciFi. CC is a beautiful writer that will leave you speechless and full of feels.

I miss reading your characters and Kairi was one of my favorites! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
161K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...