The Kidnapping Of Kallie Jone...

بواسطة Franta_21

Kallie Emma Jones is 14-year-old daughter of 'The Savior' Emma Swan and Killian 'Hook' Jones. With Henry all... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
A/N: HOOK'S SECRET
Chapter Seventeen (Part 1)
Chapter Seventeen (Part 2)
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
A/N: KALLIE'S POWERS
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
A/N: WHAT'S NEXT?
Chapter Twenty-Six
A/N: NEW FANFIC ALERT!
Chatper Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty (Epiloge)
Kallie' Story Continues In...

Chapter Sixteen

4K 75 0
بواسطة Franta_21

K A L L I E ' S  P O V

Smoke appeared around Peter and I making us vanish into thin air.  Next thing, I knew we were in someplace I've never seen before.

It was dark, cold, and rocky.

'Where are we?" I asked him, my voice echoing as I looked around the damp cave.

"The echo caves." Peter replied, staring at me with a devilish smirk on his face. My eyes flickered over to him standing near me, 'It's where people reveal their deepest, darkest secrets." Shivers went down my spine at the dark demonic tone in his voice. He smirked at me as he came up to me.

"My parents don't  keep secrets from me." I lied to him, which just made him chuckle.

"You expect me to believe that." He replied, pointing to himself, "Your parents kept me, a secret from you." My heart started raced again, not knowing what Peter Pan had planned, "Don't worry. They're not the only ones who will be telling secrets." He added.

Immediately, I knew he was talking about Regina and Henry.

What possible deep dark secret could Regina and Henry have? Or my parents?

"What does slipping secrets have to do with you and getting Henry's heart?" I asked. Peter Pan just smirked at me again and replied simply saying.

"Everything." His words made my body shiver, "Just wait and see." He spoke, before he snapped his fingers. He disappeared right before my eyes and I looked around seeing that I wasn't where I was when Peter proofed us in here.

But in a cage, in the middle of the caves on an isolation rock with nothing but darkness below me.

Peter Pan had just left me here to somehow get rescued.

*
*
*
*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

265K 5.3K 22
In this story, Peter Pan will not be Rumplestiltskin's father, and Is 16. (Yn) "Hookette" (Ymn) Jones, the daughter of one of Peter Pan's worst enem...
14.4K 750 17
Between the arrival of her baby brother and returning from the Enchanted Forest with Hook, Emma Swan feels the need to run. She wants to leave Henry...
14.6K 1K 23
Emma Swan(32) moved to Storybrooke with her 14 year twins Henry and Rosie. But there is a creepy house across the street from them. A man lives insid...
88.7K 2.1K 33
We all know how the story continues for Henry or Regina, they found their happy ending, then they were cursed and eventually they met again with the...