Control • J.jk [DISCONTINUED]

By lunaruane

"You want to be free. You also want to be mine but you can't be both." ... More

Introduction.
Prologue.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.

Nineteen.

6.8K 319 220
By lunaruane

Chapter Ninteen : Uncontrollable.

"Is that really how you want your story to end?"

"Leave me alone, Hoseok. This isn't about you." Jieun said coldly and walked right past him, not forgetting to bump her shoulder into his but she couldn't get away so easily as suddenly he appeared right in front of her.

She was shocked, leading her to take a few steps back, realizing that maybe she was messing with magic once again.

"It actually is, my princess." His eyes darkened and turned cold. His once angelic smile and charisma lost beneath the terrifying mask that he now wore.

"I don't want to hurt you, your majesty. But an angel like you, shouldn't be walking through hell with him." Hoseok whispered, his hands gently pushing back a strand of her dark locks behind her ear and smoothly sliding it down her cheek, caressing it.

"I'd rather walk through hell with him than walk heaven with you, Hoseok." She spat through gritted teeth and slapped his hand away from her skin.

"But I appreciate the concern." Jieun added on the last few words and this time actually walked past him, and as every second passed that she got farther away from the prince, she realized how much love can change a person.

He stood there, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as frustration tore down his patience.

But why are we still thinking about that?

It's almost the wedding day!

•••

"Aw! Could you please not do it so tight? I can't breathe!" The princess called out as her maids were tightening her corset. They both started apologizing and bowing for forgiveness and getting back to work, except now doing it a little more gently.

"I hope you don't run away from your wedding day as you did on your engagement ceremony." The princess' mother entered, still furious about what she had done that day even though almost 2 weeks have passed since then.

"I'm not making any promises, mother." The younger girl said, not afraid to voice her opinions for once in her life as she looked at herself in the mirror, wearing the white dress, decorated by small flowers and diamond jewels.

"You're dismissed." The queen commanded the maids and they quickly rushed out after bowing, closing the door behind them.

"What has gotten into you, Jieun? Where's my innocent, respectful daughter?" Her mother looked at her daughter in worry and surprise, waking towards her and turning the princess to face her as she clutched onto her child's shoulders.

"You mean the naive and sad girl who you've taken every little piece of happiness from?" Jieun didn't take a second to respond and throw a death glare at her poor mother.

"You never had a daughter, your highness. You've only ever had me as a weapon that you've waited until now to use for power. So don't be surprised if I don't think about how you feel when you never even gave a crap about how I felt!" The princess raised her voice, tears beginning to pool up in her dark brown eyes.

The anger in the queen's eyes was undeniable, but with the loss of words she had no other response rather to raise her hand on her own daughter, her own blood and family.

"I wonder how the King would react if he ever heard about this." Thankfully a voice interrupted the two, the queens hand being stopped in the air from shock.

The mothers hand almost hit her cheek. Never in a thousand years would either of them ever imagine this happening.

Even the queen herself was shocked at her action once she realized what she was about to do, but she kept her composure. "You still have much of discipline to learn." That's all she said before throwing a death glare at the two and then walking out, slamming the door behind her and leaving her daughter and Jungkook alone and in silence.

The tall boy came out from the shadows with a worried expression once they heard the door shut. His hands immediately flew to cup her cheeks as he furrowed his eyebrows and pouted his naturally small, red lips.

"Are you okay, my angel?" He asked, looking up and down her body to find if she was harmed in any way, shape or form before he had come.

"I'm fine." She placed her smaller hand over his and smiled, but that smile wasn't able to hide the sorrow in her eyes.

"Then why doesn't it look like it, princess?" He asked, his palms leaving her cheeks and holding her hands as he frowned.

"It's just-" she sighed and bit down on her lower lip, leaning her back against the wall and closing her eyes. "I'm here, standing in front of you in this white, beautiful wedding dress but you're not the one I'm going to marry."

Jungkook smirked which made Jieun crash her eyebrows together as she tilted her head in confusion.

"Last time I checked..." Jungkook whispered, taking a step towards her and snaking his arms around her waist and behind her back, tangling his fingers within the straps of her corset "you didn't have to be in a white dress to be claimed by someone."

He spoke his poisonous words laced with lust while looking her deep into her eyes, pulling one of the straps and untying it, slowly.

"Actually, I've heard that it's so much easier when they're not in a dress at all..." adding on more potion to the poison as he whispered in her ear, the prince started to kiss below her earlobe, making his way to the side of her neck.

As for his hands, one was still working on undoing the corset, impatiently wanting to get it off as the other held her waist, pushing his body against her to cage his prey between his strong figure and the wall.

"Jungkook... I-" Jieun struggled to get words out of her mouth and roll out from her tongue as she bit down on her bottom lip to escape from the sounds that desired to be let out, oh and you bet those sounds were far from words.

"Don't resist it, darling. It's only going to get harder and harder for you to run away now."

"Jungkook, we shouldn't..." Jieun spoke, barely.

"Why not? Is it because you've never done it before?." Jungkook rolled his eyes, not expecting nothing more from how pure and innocent she was and went back to placing loving kisses across her skin, the corset finally completely becoming undone.

"No... I mean like I've done it before I just-" the princess tried to finish her sentence, but that's when he hit the sweet spot, where he stopped and soon after realized what she had said, pulling a little away to look her in the eyes with pure jealousy.

"I just don't want to do it here." The princess finished, looking back at him in fear and anticipation but her excitement increased once a smirk painted over his lips.

"You've done this before, huh?" He asked, looking down at the corset still loosely attached to her body and pulling it away, leaving her in her thin and rather short silky slip. The prince's hand went over to her exposed shoulder, his finger gliding up and down her smooth skin until reaching her jawline.

"I was going to go easy on you. Gently kiss your body, maybe give you some time to catch your breath. But..." he stopped, his fingers dancing on her neck now and slowly clutching his whole hand over it, ever so gently though and returning his burning gaze back to her vulnerable eyes as his toned chest bumped into hers "it seems like my little angel isn't an angel after all since you've made me change my mind and do the exact opposite of what I was planning to do."

His words slowly made her skin crawl, his deep voice and whispers awakening beasts inside of her body which she had never felt before.

And within those moments, Jungkook aggressively crashed his lips onto hers after removing his hand from her neck and clutching the back of her head instead to take control over the kiss.

Jieun responded back with the same speed and roughness, their breaths synchronizing as well as their lips as they gave into the lust that has been building up inside of them for the longest time.

Jungkook suddenly pulled away, a string of saliva connecting from his lips to hers and stopped as he looked into her captivating eyes in silence for a few seconds. And then he asked, "I need you to tell me if you want this, because if I go any further I don't think I'll be able to control myself."

He said, breathing heavily as he tried to pick up the last pieces of his desires and put it back inside him in case she said "no."

But she just smirked, her hands brushing through his soft, black hair and pulling on it, pulling him closer so that her lips would be able to whisper in his ear, "then let me control you."

The prince gulped, his eyes flickering from her lips to her eyes and finally pressing his lips to hers, passionately and lightly holding onto her thighs, giving it a tap and signaling her to jump.

So she did, wrapping her delicate legs around his waist, her arms placed onto her shoulders and her hands entangled into his hair. Jungkook pushed the princess more to the wall, going down to her collarbone and neck but that's when they heard a knock from the door.

"Fuck.." they both muttered at the same time but Jungkook continued his sinful actions, not giving a care in the world.

"Jungkook, get off, we can't be caught, they'll come after you."

"Then let them."

"I won't let them, you will be severely punished for this!" She whisper-yelled, getting frustrated that he was still attached to her like a baby to his mother.

He groaned and growled, looking up at her to send a death glare "I told you that I wouldn't be able to stop. So don't fucking stop me."

"Princess, I'm coming in!" The voice outside called out, the door knob turned.

And the King's and Hoseok's eyes widened from the unpleasant surprise.

•••

Phew, it's be a looooong time since the last update. I'm sorry about that but here's this one. The story is coming to an end so I'll try to not make y'all suffer and work on updating faster.

This is how I imagine Jieun and Jungkook in this chapter more less.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 76.7K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
13.9K 911 50
"no!" jungkook shoved the papers on the desk. "ms. y/n-- stand here please." you backed into the table, the back of your thighs hitting the ledge. ju...
5.2K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
558K 42K 38
"Do you want to die?" The man's voice is barely controlled as he aims the baseball bat at your face. "Woah, woah, woah," Your eyes are wide as you s...