Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

Von repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... Mehr

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~47~

6K 233 58
Von repunzel0313

Freyah Kent:

I left.

I walked out of that apartment.

I left him.

I took my rings off and handed them to him, then left, tears running down both our cheeks.

I can't believe I actually left, but I needed to go.

I came up to the door I had been to so many times and started to knock.

"I'm coming." I heard from the other side.

I waited for him to open and when he did I started the river of tears all over again.

"Tony." I sobbed throwing myself at him catching him by surprise.

"Foxy? What's the matter, babe? Why are you crying?" He asked panicked, picking me up in his arms and holding me like a baby.

"Wolfcheatedonmeandhegotawomanpregnantandnowimhereilefthimiwanthimback," I mumbled still crying my own eyes out. Even I couldn't understand what I had just said.

"Foxy you need to calm down you are starting to hyperventilate."

He sat me on the couch as I continued to sob, wiping away my tears.

"RYDER! I'M IN NEED OF SOME ASSISTANCE HERE!" He shouted, handing me some tissues.

"Babe? The whipped cream is in the fridge, why would you need help- oh shit what happened?" Ryder walked in shirtless but once he saw me he rushed over and took me in his arms too.

"What did he do this time?" He asked me, rubbing my back to try and calm me down.

"He-he." But I couldn't say it, it just broke me even more just thinking about it.

"Ok babe, get my phone and ring Everleigh and tell her that we are coming." He instructed Tony who ran off and did as told.

"Are you two dating?" I questioned my tears slowing down.

He looked down at me with the biggest smile and nodded his head.

"Yeah, we made it official just after your wedding."

"I'm so happy for the both of you." I cried even louder, a fresh set of tears leaving my eyes.

"Shh, Shh. You don't have to cry." His voice rising.

"I don't know why I'm still crying, I'm happy for you guys I knew you would end up together." I sniffed.

"She knows we are coming, let's go." Tony walked back in throwing a shirt in Ryder's direction.

The three of us left the apartment and drove off to the Mortimer's house.

I was crying a lot less and had managed to calm down with the help of Tony. Both boys took one of my bags and walked me to the front door that suddenly opened revealing a very worried Leigh.

"Come here my darling." She opened her arms for me as a mother would and embraced me in a hug making me cry all over again.

I am getting tired of crying! What the hell is wrong with me?

She walked me in and told the boys she was handling it from here. They both gave me a kiss of the forehead before returning to whatever they were doing before I disrupted them.

"Tell me what happened." She sat me on the couch, her green eyes meeting my teary ones.

-----------

I explained everything that happened during the last few hours. She wasn't happy, I was still crying my eyes out and I still hadn't told her the most important thing.

"That's not all...." She turned to me with a questioning look.

"I think I'm pregnant ." I choked out.

"Asher darling! Put the kettle on, we are going to need some more tea." She yelled to her husband that had took   refuge in the kitchen.

"We don't have to worry about that now, ok. Let's get you in bed to rest and calm down because you are way too stressed." She cooed taking my hand and bringing me up one of the many rooms they have here.

I was still hiccuping and wiping the tears away as I let her drag me left and right to make sure that I was fine.

"Is there anything I can do for you, my dear?" She asked seeing that I was still crying.

"I want Tadgh to be here." I pouted like a child missing her father.

But I did want him here, I wanted him to hold me and tell me that everything was going to be alright.

"Oh honey I know but I can't do that, he's too far away. Even if I get him on a plane now it will take him a long time to be here."

That was not what I wanted to hear.

"Oh honey, don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry further." She rushed back to me and took me in her arms once more.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to which she just hugged me tighter.

"Go have a rest, if you get hungry or anything just come downstairs. Alex and Asher should be around if ever I am not. The twins are out and about doing god knows what. I'll go buy some pregnancy tests for you to take later and then we will know for sure ok?" She smiled at me pulling the loose strands of hair behind my ears

"Ok." I sighed.

Ash soon came in with a cup of tea and placed it on the nightstand beside me.

"Do you want one of us to stay with you or are you going to be alright?" Asher asked me, making sure I was alright.

He never really showed any liking to me much, but now he is really treating me as he would his own daughters which really made me feel safe and loved here. As loved and safe as I felt with Ollie.

My Ollie.

"I'll be alright. Thank you for everything." I spoke sincerely to the both of them.

They gave me a smile each before leaving me to sleep. Being left on my own in silence I realised how tired I actually was and let my mind fall into complete darkness.

******************************

Everleigh Mortimer:

"Is she asleep?" Ash asked me as I stepped down from the stairs.

"Yeah she is, she was exhausted bless her." I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his chest laying my head just above his heart.

"Where did we go wrong?" I asked aloud while Ash wrapped his big strong arms around me.

"Go wrong where Angel?"

"With Wolf. I would have never thought of his capable of cheating, especially not on Freyah like he did. We raised him better than that." I spoke sadly, feeling as if there was something I could've done to prevent this.

"They were so happy and In love," I added.

"My love, we all make mistakes, I know that is no excuse for his behaviour but he needs to learn." He hugged me tighter.

I love this man so much it hurts.

"I know. I just want them to be happy." I pouted.

The front door burst open revealing a very distraught looking Wolf, his eyes red, his hair shaggy and his clothing creased.

"Where is she?" He rushed out coming over to his father and I.

"Who gave you the right to barge into my home like that?" I snapped.

"Mum, please where is she? I know she's here. Please mum, I need to talk to her." He begged.

"No, you need to leave her alone Wolf. She has been through enough today." Asher told his son.

"Dad please, you don't understand -" ash put his hand up stopping him.

"I do understand. I know you want to talk to her and make it up to her. I know you love her but just let her be. She needs the rest. Sort the baby situation out first. She won't come to you before that, she made that clear." He continued.

"But I need to see her!" Wolf stubbornly said, stomping to the stairs.

Before he could make it both his father and I jumped in front of him blocking the passage.

"No, Wolfgang. You will not see her. Go home, have a rest. I know you got another woman pregnant while you were dating Frey and you are lucky I haven't skinned you alive yet. Go home, think about what you have done. You have to own up to your actions and deal with the consequences. If that baby turns out to be yours then you will be a father to that baby whether you are in its life or just paying child support. I won't let Freyah anywhere near you before that is sorted and you grow up and be a man that loves and respects his wife." I ranted pointing my finger at him.

He huffed, hurt clear in his features.

"Go home son." Asher pushed. Walking him out of the house.

He closed the door behind him, making his way back to me.

"That was him wasn't it?"

We both snapped our head around and saw Freyah at the top of the stairs, her face pale still in the clothes she came in with.

"Yes, it was. But he's gone now." I reassured.

"It's fine." She sighed, taking the last few steps down.

I fixed her something to eat, making small talk until the boys left to the warehouse. Once my husband and little Alex (who isn't so little anymore and looked exactly like his father) left I brought Freyah back up to her room.

"I got you these while you were asleep. Go in there and take them. Once you're done come back out and we will wait together for the results." I smiled at her shoving her in the direction of the bathroom with a few pregnancy tests in a bag for her to take.

She thanked me and made her way to the bathroom. A couple minutes later she came back out with the tests in hand and laid them on the bedside table.

Those minutes you wait to find out if a test is positive are always the longest of your life. The both of us were nervous, I tried to keep a calm composure because Freyah did not need the added stress.

The timer on her phone made us both jump in surprise.

"Are you ready?" I asked her stepping closer.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She took in a deep breath, picking looking over the three tests that were laid on the table.

She picked one up to look at it closer making me feel even more nervous and a little excited. I love babies.

She turned to me, test in hand. Her face even paler than before.

"I'm pregnant."

__________________________

she left, how will Wolf cope with that?

she's preggo!!!!!

what do you think she will do now?

will she go back to him? will she leave for good?

gender predictions for the baby?

Thoughts, predictions?

You guys are lucky I felt inspired to write so many chapters in such a short time!
I don't know when the next update will be because of Uni and other obligations.

until next time!

xoxoxo

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

76.4K 7.7K 40
Twisted Dark, Book IV ~~~ Red had left the Covens for a reason. She hadn't liked the rules and instead of being banished like BamBam had, sh...
297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
Truth In My Lies Von red

Mystery / Thriller

2.2K 56 30
You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood and doesn't let people in easily. With hi...