My Hero Academia and Deadman...

By RWBYCheesecoffee

The son of a beloved heroine is forced into a new life when catastrophe strikes. More

First Day of School
Troubled Relationship
Injection
Nana
Calamity
Hero Society
Nejire
Training
U.A. Entrance Exam
Reunions
Warhammer Evolution

Shiro

4.4K 102 98
By RWBYCheesecoffee

     POV-(Y/n):

     I was outside in the backyard showing Minatsuki the koi fish pond. We were throwing little bits of fish food into it and watching the fish swim up right below the surface to eat them.

Minatsuki: They're so pretty, do you feed them every day?

(Y/n): Yeah, they probably don't need it but I feed them every day just to be safe.

Minatsuki: Has the pond always been here?

(Y/n): It has since before I was born, but not always.

Minatsuki: How did it get here?

(Y/n): Well, my Mom tells me that she wanted a pond in the backyard for fish ever since she visited an aquarium when she was a child. She told Dad this, so he made her a pond when they moved here.

Minatsuki: That's sweet of him, how did he do it?

(Y/n): My mom tells me that he focused on the goal, pricked his finger for good luck, and then stomped on the ground once. He made the pond out of the crater that was left.

     Minatsuki: That's incredible! What's his quirk? It must be very powerful to cause that much of an impact with just one stomp.

     (Y/n): It may sound silly, but I don't know. He's never told me and Mom gets mad when I ask her.

     Minatsuki: If you ever find out, please let me know...okay? I'd love to learn about a quirk that strong.

     (Y/n): Absolutely!

     We were then interrupted by Dad walking out.

     (Y/n): Hey Dad!

     Dad: Hello son, it's getting late. Does your friend need a ride home or is she staying the night?

     (Y/n): It would be awesome if she could spend the night!! If she wants too anyw—

     Minatsuki: I WANT TO!!!

     Minatsuki quickly yelled out, like she didn't realize she was yelling. She had a panicked looked on her face and was shaking lightly. I put my arm around her shoulder to calm her down, it seemed to work.

     Minatsuki: S-Sorry...I meant...please? I don't want to go home yet...

     Dad: That's fine, just tell your mother (Y/n). Get to bed at a good hour tonight, we're leaving early to go visit Sorae and Uncle Hagire at his work tomorrow.

(Y/n): YAY! We're going to his work? I've never been there.

Dad: Yes, so you better get some good sleep.

(Y/n): Ok Dad.

By this point it was already dark outside so we went inside. Mom was sitting on the couch talking to someone on her phone, but she paused when Minatsuki and I walked in.

(Y/n): Hey Mom, is it ok if Minatsuki spends the night?

     Mom: Of course sweetie!

     Minatsuki: Thank you for your hospitality ma'am.

Mom: Are you sure you don't want me to give you a ride home?

Minatsuki: Yes! I...I mean I'm sure.

Mom: Is everything ok?

Minatsuki: Y-Yes ma'am, I just like your lovely home and enjoy (Y/n)'s company...

Mom looked at her inquisitively like she new something was up. Whatever it was she dropped it, at least she wanted us to think that.

Mom: Awww how cute!

We both blushed as Mom said this.

(Y/n): MOM!

     Mom: Sorry sweetie, I couldn't help it!

     After this Minatsuki and I then went up to my room. We ate some snacks, watched a lot of TV, and played some video games. It was amazing! I was in the middle of watching TV whenever I felt a slight weight on my shoulder, I looked over to see that Minatsuki had fallen asleep! She was so cute!!! She had her head rested on my shoulder so I carefully picked her up bridal style and placed her on my bed. Throughout the process of lifting her up, her sleeve had rolled up a bit. I went to roll it back down, only to see various cuts and bruises on her arm.

(Y/n): What the hell?

I lightly ran my hand over the wounds, more out of concern than anything. Some were old and still healing, some had just scabbed over like they were more recent. Her skin was smooth and cool to the touch. Suddenly she shifted in her sleep, like she was trying to get more comfortable. I carefully rolled her sleeve back down her frail arm and put a blanket over her which she adorably snuggled into. I got a couple blankets out of the closet down the hall and an extra pillow. I went back to my room and put one blanket on the carpet floor at the base of the bed, I laid down and covered up with the other blanket and rested my head on the pillow. After this, I gently fell asleep.

I woke up to frantic knocking on the door.

     Dad: (Y/n)!! Wake up! It's time to go!

     I looked over at my clock and it was...5:00 a.m.!!? I got up and walked over to the door and opened it.

     Dad: Hurry and get ready.

     (Y/n): But it's so early, five more—

     Dad: No. I want to beat the majority of the traffic. Wake up your friend too.

     After this he walked away. I quickly went and took a shower and then got changed into a fresh set of clothes. After that I brushed my teeth and put deodorant on. As I walked out of the bathroom and back into my room, Minatsuki was already woken up.

     (Y/n): Good Morning!

     Minatsuki: Good Morning, you didn't have to give me your bed.

     (Y/n): Oh it's alright! You well...

     Minatsuki: What?

     (Y/n): You looked cute while asleep, and I didn't want to wake you up!

     We both were blushing pink after I said this!

     Minatsuki: *Giggles* Well thank you, not just for that but for letting me stay the night.

     (Y/n): You're welcome, I enjoyed it. Dad and I are going to visit a couple of his and Mom's friends today. I can see if he'll drop you off at your house if you want.

     Minatsuki: I don't want to be any trouble...

     (Y/n): Oh it's no trouble at all!

     Minatsuki: Thank you, you're so kind!

After this we walked downstairs to the living room and then into the entranceway. Dad was already there waiting for us.

Dad: Ready?

(Y/n): Yes, can we drop Minatsuki off at her house since it's not too far away?

Dad: I assumed she was going with us, we're running late so if she wants she can visit with us or just wait in the car while we're inside.

Minatsuki: I don't mind visiting.

Dad: Good, let's go.

     We walked outside into the cool morning, Dad already had his car started up. I like Dad's car, it looked really weird compared to other cars in Japan but I loved riding in to. It wasn't made of fancy plastic like other cars, but was made of metal. It was louder and made noisier rumbles when Dad revved the engine too. It was a sleek black and had two big whit stripes that went down the middle. I wasn't as fond of the stripes but, I kept that to myself.

     I opened the passenger door and put the seat up, it had four seats but only two doors. Minatsuki and I got in the back seats. I could have ridden up front but I wanted to sit next to Minatsuki.

Once we were settled in, Dad started driving. The car was fast and roared as he accelerated throughout the roads and bobbed and weaved through traffic. Minatsuki and I were talking so much that we didn't even realize where Dad was driving. He got off the main road and then drove off-road for a bit. It looked like we were in the mountains.

(Y/n): Hey Dad?

Dad: What?

(Y/n): Where is Uncle Hagire's work at? We've been riding for a long time.

Dad: It's fairly secluded. You'll see it soon enough.

(Y/n): Does he work at a Hero Agency!?

He looked slightly irritated by my question.

Dad: No.

(Y/n): So he's not a hero?

Dad: He's a scientist and a doctor. You didn't notice by him wearing a white lab-coat when he visits us at home?

(Y/n): I just didn't realize it.

Minatsuki: Who's Hagire?

(Y/n): He's one of Dad's friends, he visits us at home sometimes.

Minatsuki: What about the other one you mentioned, "Sorae", wasn't it?

(Y/n): Sorae's a school friend of Mom's and works with Hagire. She's a doctor and has always given me my required shots and stuff when they visit.

Minatsuki: Interesting! What's their quirks?

(Y/n): I'm not too sure.

     By this time Dad had stopped the car. It looked to be that we were at a dead end with a large mountain surrounded by trees that obscured the sun completely.

     (Y/n): Uuuh Dad, where are we?

     He looked over his shoulder, directly at us.

     Dad: Tell nobody what you are about to see, or how to get here at all. Do I make myself clear?

     (Y/n) and Minatsuki: Yes sir!

     Dad: Good. Besides, I guess you weren't exactly paying attention to the route we took to get here anyway.

He then got out of the car and walked over to the huge mountain wall. He pushed a large rock out of the way, one that would have needed a machine to move otherwise; to reveal a strange metal and glass panel! He put his hand on the panel and it appeared to scan his hand! Another smaller panel emerged out of the rock and scanned his eye next. Then, right in front of our eyes, the titanic mountain wall began to move down into the ground to reveal and absolutely massive metal vault door!

(Author note: Just ignore the random blue jumpsuit dweller. I couldn't find the original artist except the initials at the bottom because I found this on google, so credit to whoever did this amazing work!)

(Y/n) and Minatsuki: Holy shit!

We looked at each other and smiled as we realized we said it at the same time.

Dad walked up to the door and pressed a button on what looked like an intercom box with a fancy interface. The interface proceeded to speak.

Interface: Voice recognition required.

Dad: Backdoor code, Tybur.

Interface: Welcome back, Warha—

Dad: Shhhh. No need to spout that, I've got company.

Dad walked to the car and the ground began to shake. The giant vault door slid back into the mountain and rolled open to the side creating an incredibly loud series of sounds in the process. Behind was a long well lit metal tunnel that I couldn't see the end of that Dad proceeded to drive through. We could hear the large door close behind us as the "mountain" wall raised back up out of the ground to hide the large door. I was in awe.

     (Y/n): Where are we?!

     Dad: A bit of a, secret route to Hagire's workplace.

     Minatsuki: That big door with the emblem on it, what's Vault Tec?

     Dad: Hell if I know, the door has been there for centuries. At least that's what I've been told.

     (Y/n): What about the fake mountain?

     Dad: That came afterward, I helped build that. It's not necessarily fake, just built out of...different material.

     I was about to ask what it was made out of until we arrived at the end of the tunnel and drove into a large parking lot. There were many other cars there too. Dad parked the car and we all got out. Dad looked at Minatsuki.

     Dad: Do you not want to wait in the car?

     Minatsuki: I'd like to go with, if that's ok.

     Dad: Fine by me.

     Dad walked ahead while Minatsuki and I walked beside each other closely behind him. We went up an elevator which felt like it went on for a WHILE. We got out of the elevator that lead into a huge lobby, where a pretty secretary greeted Dad.

Pretty Secretly: Welcome back Mr Tybur!

Dad: Thank you. Is Hagire in his office?

Pretty Secretary: Yes Sir, he's waiting for you.

Dad: Excellent, thank you ma'am.

Pretty Secretary: You're very welcome Sir, have a great day!

Dad: You too.

     (Y/n): Why did that lady call you "Mr Tybur" Dad?

     Dad: It was a name I had a long time ago, I don't want to explain it all out right now but maybe later.

     (Y/n): Oh...ok.

We walked pass the Secretary's desk and into another long hallway that seemed to have endless corridors that branched off in different directions. We finally reached a large door that opened on it's own. Inside the room were two people.

     One of them was a tall, thin man. He had very pale skin and messy jet-black hair that went down to just above his shoulders with a goatee on his chin. He wore dark pants with a b black and white striped long sleeved shirt and a white lab coat over that. Around his neck he wore a necklace with some strange tools or keys on it and on his face he wore a pair of dark framed glasses with clear half lenses.

    The second was a very beautiful young woman. She was slender with pale skin and a flawless complexion. She had silky black hair that was intricately braided into a long ponytail that hung down on her right side. Her dark eyes sparkled slightly in that light of the room and her pink lips looked lovely. She wore a white skirt that went down to just above her knees with a white turtleneck and doctors coat over that.

Dad: We're here.

(Y/n): Sorae!

     I ran up and hugged the woman as she hugged me back and her stoic expression turned into a lovely smile.

     Sorae: Hello Little Cell, how are you?

     (Y/n): I'm good, and don't call me that!

     She laughed lightly, and then responded.

     Sorae: I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.

     The other man in the room spoke, putting down the papers that he had been reading beforehand.

     Hagire: Oh sure, give all the love and attention to her. Geez I'm hurt.

     I walked over to him and hugged him.

     (Y/n): I didn't forget about you Uncle Hagire!

     Hagire: Good to here, hows my favorite patient?

     As he said this he patted me on the head.

     (Y/n): I'm great!

     Hagire: Excellent! And I see you brought a friend.

     I then walked back over to Minatsuki and put my arm around her shoulders.

     (Y/n): This is Minatsuki! She's a friend I made at school.

     Minatsuki: H-Hi...

     Sorae: Awe how sweet! You make friends fast, just like your mother.

     Hagire: Good thing too. The boy needs charisma so he doesn't end up all anti-social like someone in the room.

     Dad lightly chuckled at this.

     Dad: Are we going to get started or did you just have me come here to shoot the shit?

     Hagire: *Sighs* So impatient. Sorae, would you please take (Y/n) and his friend to Shiro?

     Sorae: Yes, Of course. Follow me little cell, and friend.

     We both followed Sorae out of the room and down the hall into another elevator.

     Sorae: So, Minatsuki huh?

     Minatsuki: Y-Yes ma'am.

Sorae: *Giggles* No need to be so shy. I'm glad to see (Y/n)'s making friends. Speaking of which,

Sorae then turned and looked at me.

Sorae: Have you discovered your quirk yet little cell?

(Y/n): No...I'm starting to think I don't have one...

The elevator stopped and we walked into a hallway, but...this one was different. It's walls looked more metal, and had various large steel plating on it. It looked more like an area built to keep things from getting out...I was then brought out of my thoughts by Sorae.

Sorae: Don't be so sad, I know you'll get it soon.

(Y/n): You think so!!?

Sorae: I know so.

She then looked at Minatsuki.

Sorae: What's your quirk, Ms Minatsuki?

Minatsuki: I can make plants grow better, it's hard to explain without just showing you though.

Sorae them tilted her head and looked at Minatsuki rather inquisitively.

     Sorae: The manipulation of horticulture, interesting.

     Minatsuki: I'm sorry...what?

     Sorae: Oh nothing, just thinking out loud. That sounds lovely Minatsuki!

     Minatsuki: Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, what's your quirk...Ms Sorae?

     Sorae: I don't mind at all. My quirk allows me to regenerate from extremely dangerous trauma and normally lethal injuries, and can even create new extremities like regrowing severed limbs.

     (Y/n): WOW!

     Minatsuki: That's incredible!

     Sorae: Thank you. I can also use my quirk to heal others on physical contact.

     (Y/n): Like Recovery Girl?

     Sorae: Not quite. She merely accelerates the healing of whoever she's using her quirk on, with the price of it tiring the host's body. My quirk does the healing for the host's body so it doesn't tire. Plus mine can create new appendages, like I mentioned previously.

     (Y/n) and Minatsuki: Awesome!

     We arrived at a room with a fancy door at it. Sorae typed a numerical code into a tablet on the wall next to the door, similar to the one Dad used at the entrance. She then pressed her hand against the touchpad and it scanned her hand. The touchpad flashed green and the door quickly opened.

     Inside was a room with a metal floor and four plated white walls. There was a single small bed and many toys strewn about with a dresser next to bed and a few blankets piled up in the corner.

     Sorae: Shiro, you've got visitors!

     Just after she sad that, the pile of blankets in the corner all abruptly moved and out emerged a small girl!

     Shiro: Boo!

     She was absolutely adorable!!! She had skin that was as pale as the snow and very pretty red eyes with long white hair that hung all the way down her back. She wore a simple pink dress that hung down and stopped above her knees. She was about Minatsuki's height, which was a little shorter than me. The girl named Shiro ran over and hugged Sorae.

     Sorae: Shiro, were you hiding to try and scare me again?

     Shiro: Yes! Did I?

     Sorae: A bit.

     Shiro: Yay!

     The girl then turned to look at us with a cute curious expression.

     Shiro: Who are they?

     Sorae: This is (Y/n) and Minatsuki, Shiro. You remember Hagire's friend?

     Shiro: The big scary man with the hamm—

     Sorae: Yes. This is his son, and his son's friend.

     Shiro then ran and tackled Minatsuki and I to the floor! She tightly hugged us both. This girl was deceptively strong and fast for her small size and petite frame.

     Shiro: Yay! New friends!!!!

She had one arm around Minatsuki and one arm around me as she nuzzled my cheek with hers. My face began to blush.

Sorae: Shiro sweetie be gentle, they're not as strong as you are. *Whispers to herself*: Yet.

     Shiro immediately released us and stood up, helping us both up easily.

     Shiro: Sorry!

     Minatsuki: It's alright. Besides, I think (Y/n) enjoyed it quite a bit~ Given the color of his cheeks~

     (Y/n): S-Shut up!

     Minatsuki covered her mouth as she giggled at me, only to be interrupted by Shiro as she hugged Minatsuki and began to nuzzle her too! Minatsuki's cheeks blushed pink! It was...kinda hot.

     Shiro: You smell nice, like flowers!

     Minatsuki: U-Uh Thank you!

     Sorae giggled.

     Sorae: I'll leave you three alone for a bit, I have some things to talk about with your Daddy, (Y/n).

     (Y/n): Ok Sorae.

     Sorae walked out of the room and the door closed. Shiro walked over to a box and pulled out a couple cookies! She walked back over to us and held one to each of us.

     Shiro: Here you go!

     (Y/n): Thanks!

     Minatsuki: Thank you!

     Shiro: You're welcome!

     We all sat on the small bed and ate the cookies.

     Minatsuki: This is a cute room, do you live here?

     Shiro: Yep! It's been my room for a long time!

     Minatsuki: Well it's very nice.

     Shiro: Thanks! I like it, but sometimes I wanna go outside though.

     (Y/n): Why don't you?

     Shiro: I'm not allowed to...

     She looked sadder when she said this.

     Minatsuki: Why not?

     Shiro: They just won't let me, they've never said why. I tried to sneak out once just to see the sky and the big wheel but Hagire got really mad at me and sent the big scary man with the hammer after me.

     (Y/n): I heard you use that earlier to refer to my Dad. I can understand the big and scary part but what do you mean by "hammer"?

     Shiro: When he caught me, he turned his hands all diamondy and made a giant hammer.

     (Y/n): That doesn't sound like Dad! He's always been nice!

     I didn't even realize I was yelling. Shiro looked scared.

     Shiro: I'm sorry I made you mad! Please don't leave new friend!

     I felt terrible as she gave me a look that made my heart melt.

     (Y/n): Sorry, I didn't mean to yell.

     Shiro: It's ok!

     Minatsuki: You wanted to see a "big wheel"?

     Shiro: Yeah! The ones with all the chairs that people sit on and they spin around and stop at the top!

     (Y/n): Oooh you mean a Ferris Wheel!

     Shiro: Yeah that's it! I've always wanted to ride on one of those and look up at the stars in the sky! I've only seen them in books.

     While they were talking I couldn't help but think about what Shiro had said. She said he turned his skin "diamondy" and made a hammer?! I knew of a villain that could do that that my Mom had fought with her teacher years ago but...could it be the same person? I was brought out of my thoughts by Minatsuki.

     Minatsuki: Hey, are you ok (Y/n)?

     Her and Shiro were giving me concerned looks.

     (Y/n): Yes I'm fine...just thinking.

     I then gently grabbed Minatsuki's hand with my right hand, and gently grabbed Shiro's hand with my left.

     (Y/n): Shiro, Minatsuki and I are going to get you to a ferris wheel one day! Right Minatsuki?!

Minatsuki: Of course! We'll even make sure that you get to see the stars too!

Shiro: Really!?! You mean it?!

Minatsuki and (Y/n): We Promise!

Shiro: YAY!!! You two are the bestest friends ever!

She hugged us tightly and we all lied down on the bed as we continued talking. Eventually we all got tired and fell asleep all snuggled up to one another. It was wonderful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.9K 26
This story is a tale of a boy. Once Royalty now lives like everyone else. That is until his life is put in danger. WARNING story contains Strong lan...
56.9K 615 10
My second attempt at making a My Hero Academia story. After working out the problems, this will be a Total new story than from the last one. A/N: I d...
21.7K 428 14
You are Tomura's little brother and even when Tomura killed his family he left you alive since you were too young and did nothing to him. But one day...
70.8K 2.2K 41
𝕀𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕀𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕕. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥? 𝕎𝕙�...