The Mafia Princess (BTS FF)

By _Jimin_4_Life

Y/n is a highly trained assassin. She's been trained to be the best, since she was born. She is the next in l... More

Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 4: 1st Day On The Job
Chapter 5: Confusion

Chapter 3: Dinner With The Enemy

968 23 3
By _Jimin_4_Life

Y/n Pov:

Grandpa:
"Boys. I would like to introduce Y/n. She's the one that helped me at the store."

Y/n:
"Ya, after I hit you with my cart. Oh! We still have to take you for a check up. I really hope I didn't pop your hip or something."

Grandpa:
"It's fine dear. Trust me, I feel fine. We can go to the clinic later if you want."

Y/n:
"Okay. What about tomorrow? I could do before 2pm? I have an hour before I have to go to work."

Grandpa:
"I'm okay with that. I'll just tell Namjoon or Jin to pick me up. I don't really trust the younger ones. Yoongi and Hoseok may be older than Namjoon, but they definitely don't know how to drive. Don't get me started with Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin, they play the music so loud, I thought my ears would fall off."

Y/n:
*Laughs*

Namjoon:
*Coughs* "In case you forgot about us, we're still here. It's good to see you again Y/n." *Smiles*

Hoseok:
"Ya! Your the girl that was with Namjoon earlier at the cafe."

Y/n:
"Yes, I was. Your Hoseok right?"

Hoseok:
"Yes. This is Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and you meet Jungkook earlier."

Taehyung:
"Your very beautiful."

Y/n:
"Thank you. *Smiles* Your not so bad yourself."

Jin:
"Now that we've got all the introductions done, let's dig in!"

Y/n:
"Wow! This looks delicious!"

Grandpa:
"Jin loves to cook. It gives him the opportunity to try new recipes of his own."

Y/n:
*Takes a bite* "Oh my gosh. This is amazing! The seasoning is perfect. Where did you learn to cook?"

Jin:
*Flustered* "It's not that amazing.*

Y/n:
"I'm serious. This is amazing." *Takes another bite*

Jin:
"Thank you." *Smiles*

Namjoon:
"So, how did this whole 'hitting with a cart' happen?"

Y/n:
"Well, it really was an accident. I just moved into my new apartment. Since I was out all day, I forgot to get groceries. So, I went to the store. I'm honestly not healthy at all, so I didn't know what to get exactly. Since I got nothing but junk food, I decided to get fruits and vegetables as well. I quickly went to the produce isle and your grandpa popped out of nowhere. Since I was literally jogging, cause I just wanted to get home and eat, I didn't see him and well, you must know the rest."

Yoongi:
"Don't mind our grandpa, he always does that. You wouldn't believe how many times he'd just pop's out of nowhere. I think it's actually pretty annoying."

Grandpa:
"I'm not annoying, your just boring. *Looks at the time* I'm heading to bed, you guys stay and talk. I'll see you tomorrow morning." *Smiles*

Y/n:
"Okay, grandpa. Goodnight! *Waves while he walks away* So, tell me about yourselves."

Jimin:
"Well, we're all siblings."

Y/n:
*Giggles* "I knew that. Namjoon told me how he had 6 brothers, so I kinda figured that out."

Jimin:
*Blushes out of embarrassment* "Well, do you have any questions?"

Y/n:
"What do you guys do? You know, for work."

Jimin:
"We all work at our dad's company."

Y/n:
"What do you guys do there?"

Jimin:
"Uh well..."

Y/n:
"I'm sorry if I make you feel like I'm pushing you, I am just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to." *Smiles*

Jin:
"It's fine. Jimin & Jungkook work on interviewing and hiring. Taehyung works with the products that our company sells. He makes sure which goes to which stores. Namjoon & Yoongi work on contracts and collaborating with other companies. They pretty much just go to meetings and such. Hoseok focuses on our companies computers and software. Lastly, I just watch over all of them."

Y/n:
"Like a supervisor?"

Jin:
"Yes, exactly."

Y/n:
"What does your families company do?"

Hoseok:
"Not much, we produce electronics, software, and such. "

Y/n:
"That's actually really cool."

Taehyung:
"Enough about us. What about you, what do you do?"

Y/n:
"I've actually been living and working in an orphanage till now. My parents died when I was young, so I ended up at an orphanage. I stayed and helped out, I just couldn't bring myself to leave my family. Now I'm working at, Namjoon, what was the name of that cafe?"

Namjoon:
"Le Cafe grande?"

Y/n:
"Yes, that one."

Namjoon:
"I didn't know you worked there?"

Y/n:
"Actually, my first day is tomorrow."

Taehyung:
"I always wanted to work at a cafe, maybe even own one of my own."

Y/n:
"I think that actually sounds pretty cool. Tell me when you decide to open one, I'll be your first employee. I make one mean coffee." *Laughs*

Taehyung:
*Laughs* "You'll definitely be my first employee."

Y/n:
*Looks at her watch and yawns* "I should really get going. It's really late."

Namjoon:
"Why don't you stay, the car ride is probably long and I can see your really tired. You can just use one of our guest rooms."

Y/n:
"I can't, I don't want to intrude."

Hoseok:
"Trust me, you won't." *Smiles*

Y/n:
"Thank you. *Smiles* I know this may sound really weird, but do you guys have any clothes I can borrow? I can't really sleep in these, and I don't really feel comfortable sleeping in my undergarments in a house full of boys, no offense."

Jungkook:
"That's understandable, you can borrow some of my clothes. Come on, follow me. *Waves in his direction and walks upstairs* Here. I hope they fit."

Y/n:
"I think these are way too big. Do you have anything smaller?"

Jungkook:
*Smiles* "Yes, just wait here."

Y/n:
"Okay."

*Few seconds later*

Jungkook:
"Here you go. Now these will fit." *Hands her the clothes*

Y/n:
"Thank you, well um, goodnight." *Bows and leaves*

*Damn! I can't call dad anymore, I guess I'll just text him. First I have to hack into the system, don't want them to somehow use my phone. This is such a pain.*

Text:

Ms. Grumpy Pants 😡🙄:
"When are you going to change my name, dad?"

Dr. Poopy Pants💩:
"When you change mine. So how's the mission going?"

Ms. Grumpy Pants 😡🙄:
"Good. I was able to get into there house. They actually had me sleep over, and gave me clothes. I think they're really buying this whole 'good girl' act."

Dr. Poopy Pants 💩:
"Good. You remember the plan with Jackson right?"

Ms. Grumpy Pants 😡🙄:
"Obviously dad, I was the one who came up with the plan. Tell Jackson it'll probably be in a week."

Dr. Poopy Pants 💩:
"Alright, get some sleep. You have a long day ahead of you."

Ms. Grumpy Pants 😡🙄:
"You too. Tell Mr. Lee goodnight for me as well. Bye."

*End of Text*

Y/n:
"I should go to sleep now, I can't be late for school." *Puts phone down and goes to sleep*

3 Person Pov:

*Is BTS really falling for her act, or are they slowly falling for her? Keep reading to find out...*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
60K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
142K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...