It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 24

4K 104 19
By NagkataonLang

Those who show us the magic of being human, are the most important creatures of us all.
Gareth Egan

I was leaning on my headboard while hugging my pillow when I heard soft knocks on the door. It slowly opens and Mom came in with a tray of food.

"Good morning my princess." Mom greeted me and placed the bed tray on top of my legs. She gave me a kiss on my temple and rubbed my tummy. "Good morning to you, too, little one."

I half smiled. "Morning Mom." She started stirring the creamy chicken sopas and offered me the spoon with macaroni. "Mom, para naman akong baby nyan. Kaya ko na po."

But knowing Mommy, you will never win over her pag gusto nyang maglambing. So I opened my mouth and accept it. "Very good, anak. You're still my baby girl pa din kaya." She even winked.

Mom continued to feed me with soup and bread alternately. The bowl was almost empty when we heard couple of knocks on the door. Yaya entered carrying a posy of white roses with smile on her face. I nodded at her and pointed the coffee table. She carefully placed the bouquet on top of other bunches of flowers and immediately left the room.

I just let out a sigh. "Anak?" Mom caught my attention and showed me her sweetest smile. "Okay ka lang ba?"

It took me a few seconds before I shook my head. Mom was just looking at me waiting for me to speak. "It's been a week Mom, namimiss ko na sya." I murmured.

"Why not talk to him na anak? Bumibisita naman sya everyday, ikaw lang tong ayaw harapin sya." Mom on her ever malambing voice.

My eyes became watery. "Mom, nahihiya po ako sakanya." Mommy extended her arm and gave me a side hug. "After what I did, he still continue to send me flowers and other stuffs, every single day. Bakit walang nagbago?" My voice cracked and burst into tears.

"What's wrong with that princess?" She caressed my face and wiped those falling tears. "Anak, sa pagkakaalam ko boyfriend mo pa din naman si Thirdy diba? It's just that, you did not accept his proposal." I cried even more.

No. I'm sorry. My voice still echoes in my head and his crestfallen face was clearly registered in my mind. What have you done Beatriz? You hurt Thirdy, you hurt the man that you love.

"Anak, I'm here for you. Sabihin mo naman kay Mommy ano bang iniisip mo."

"Mom, I'm sorry. I am too coward, too scared to level up our relationship." I whispered, my shoulders were shaking and tears were streaming down to my wet cheeks.

"My princess, sa ngayon I will allow you to cry. Iiyak mo lang yan. Pero sana ngayon lang ito, hindi makakabuti para kay baby ang pag iyak mo." I wrapped my arms around Mom's waist and buried my face on her chest. Hinayaan lang ako ni Mommy umiyak.

"Mom." I said in between my sobs. "When Dad asked you to marry him, pumayag ka ba agad?"

Mom held my chin and looked at me with so much sparkles in her eyes. "Yes, baby girl. Without hesitation, I gave him my yes." She showed me her genuine smile. "Kasi anak, the very first day that he became my boyfriend, I already know and see my future with him."

"Hindi ka natakot Mommy?"

She shook her head slowly. "Hindi princess. Matapang ang Mommy mo eh." Mom laughed a little, at napangiti naman ako. "Pero alam ko sa sarili ko na hindi sya magiging madali, anak. But I took it anyway. Kasi alam kong hindi ko haharapin mag isa ang mga magiging pagsubok namin sa buhay, hindi ako natatakot dahil alam kong kasama ko ang Daddy mo." Mommy kissed my temple. "Saan ka ba natatakot?"

Saan nga ba ako natatakot? Napabuntong hininga na lamang ako. "Kasi Mom, feeling ko magiging unfair ako sakanya. He is very much ready to be a husband to me and father to our baby. He has a nice job, responsible enough in managing their aviation company and financially stable. He also do household chores like washing the dishes and doing the laundry. He is really good in cooking as well." I explained to Mom, I sound frustrated.

I saw her suppressing her laugh. "Really, anak, yan ang dahilan mo? You should be thankful, for me, it seems like, you are describing and introducing to me a great husband."

I broke our hug then started stomping my foot. "Mom, you don't get it? Yes, I admire him for being such a responsible man. But Mom, those gawaing bahay, ako dapat yon." I pouted. "But I don't know how."

Mom started laughing. "Anak, seriously?" I nodded slowly. "But kidding aside, I understand you, yang mga bagay na naiisip mo. Pero anak, natututunan naman ang mga yon. Hindi ba magandang isipin na you and Thirdy will cook together, then he'll wash the dishes while you are the one arranging the clean plates, glasses and utensils?" She raised one of her eyebrows.

"And one more thing Mom. He loves me more than I love him." I paused for a moment and sigh. "Hindi ko man lang mapantayan yung love na meron sya para sa akin."

She reached for my hand and pressed it lightly. "I have a question anak and I want an honest answer. Do you really love Thirdy?"

"Yes Mommy." I answered quickly. "Mahal ko si Thirdy, mahal na mahal."

I saw a smile curved on her lips. "Princess, always remember, you should not compete with your partner. Hindi naman contest ang isang relasyon eh. So never keep score, hindi na mahalaga kung sino ang mas nagmamahal, what really matters is that you love each other."

I leaned my head on Mom's shoulder, absorbing all the lecture that she was giving me. I closed my eyes for a moment and all I can see is Thirdy's face. Oh I really miss the love of my life.

"Baby girl." I opened my eyes as Mom rubbed my arm. "I will not force you to marry Thirdy, but I guess you better talk to him na. I know you love him that much and as what you have said, he loves you even more. Maiintindihan ka nya why you did not accept his proposal. Ikaw na nga ang nagsabi, walang nagbago after you reject him. Wag mo ng pahirapan pa ang sarili mo."

Totoo ang lahat ng sinabi ni Mommy. When I declined his proposal, he didn't even bother to ask me questions. He accepted and respected my decision wholeheartedly tho he was down in mouth.

That day, I asked him to drive me home to my parents and since then, I never had the guts to talk to him. It was his quotidian routine to visit every morning and evening, trying his luck if we were fine to talk. He always bring foods, flowers and all of my favorites, making me feel that I am still special and loved. Walang nagbago, mahal pa din ako ni Thirdy kahit nasaktan ko sya.

"Mommy, thank you." I reached for her cheek and planted a soft kiss. "Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your loving heart understood whenever I need a friend. And your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Thank you for everything Mom. I love you."

"Hay naiiyak tuloy ako. I love you, too, baby girl." Mom said on her teary eyes.

"And I am really sorry to disappoint you and Daddy. Medyo napaaga ang pagbigay ko ng apo sa inyo." I bowed my head and put my hand on my tummy.

Mommy laughed a little. "Hay naku anak, walang dapat ika-sorry. Thirdy talked to us the same day you knew that you're having a baby. We were shocked at first pero he promised naman na pananagutan ka nya. And I admire him for that anak. Hindi sya natakot sa amin ng Daddy mo. He is man enough to face the beautiful disaster that you both created."

Natahimik ako sandali, it was a bolt from the blue. "Hindi ko alam Mommy. Kaya pala hindi kayo nagalit sa akin ni Dad kasi alam nyo na."

She nodded. "Hindi lang kami ng Dad mo ang kinausap nya that day. He drove to Batangas as well to talk to your Mama Lovel and Papa John. See? Ganoon ka kamahal ni Thirdy."

I was really speechless on Mom's revelation. What did I do on my past life to deserve Thirdy? Babawi ako sayo, mahal ko.

***

It was past 6 in the evening and I was expecting Thirdy to be in our house. Usually, nasa bahay na sya ng mga ganitong oras. After the one on one session that Mom and I had, I decided to talked to Thirdy na. It was my turn to make bawi to him.

I was a bit excited when I heard the doorbell rang. Yaya immediately went to the gate and I waited for him to come in. Miss na miss na kita Babe.

"Good evening beh." A smiling and full of energy Jhoana entered the door. She pulled me for a hug and gave me a kiss on my cheek. She placed her hand on my tummy and said happily. "Hello baby. Kamusta ka na jan. Smile ka lang jan ah. Sorry baby. Arte arte kasi ng nanay mo eh."

I lightly punched her arm. "Grabe ka sa akin." I secretly glanced at the door but Jho caught me that made her laugh so hard.

"Sinong hinahanap mo? He's not with me Beh." I felt a little bit sad.

"Bakit kaya wala pa sya? Kakausapin ko na sana sya eh."

"Mabuti naman at naisip mo yan. Tagal mo din nag inarte jan Beh ah." She said at nakataas ang isang kilay. "But no joke, I am happy that you decided to talk to him na. Baka busy lang si Thirds kaya wala pa. Gusto mo Beh, let's have some ramen then ice cream after?"

"I want ice cream." I said cheerfully.

"Ramen first Beh, para dinner na din natin yon. Then I'll buy you ice cream. Okay ba yun?" Jho asked with too much vim and I just nodded at her with a happy face.

***

My craving for the ramen and gyoza escalated quickly when we arrived at the Happon Ramen House parking area. I looked at my bestfriend and she just mouthed, "Tara?" I just nodded at her and unbuckled my seatbelt.

When we entered the restaurant, the server greeted us and guided us to our seats. We settled on sitting facing each other. Jho immediately ordered our food since she never had a decent meal for the whole day.

"How are you Beh? Kamusta sa office nyo?" I started our conversation.

"Medyo toxic since madaming deadlines, but still manageable naman." She tilted her head sideways while her eyes were closed. Pagod nga ang bestfriend ko.

"Namimiss ko na magwork sa office Beh."

Jho opened her eyes and straighten her back. She glared at me fiercely. "Gaga ka talaga noh? Magtigil Beatriz. Sa traffic pa lang stress ka na, naku baka kung ano pang mangyari kay baby. Dapat kasing fresh at ganda sya ng Mommy Jho paglabas nya."

"Talagang sayo dapat ikumpara? Hello ako ang Mommy kaya." I burst out laughing, finally. "Gawa na din kasi kayo ng little JhoNico para may bestfriend na agad ang little ThirBea namin."

"Paano gagawa eh hindi kami nagkikita. Hirap kaya ng LDR." She rolled her eyes that made me laugh so hard. "Tawang tawa Beh? Atleast kami magkalayo talaga, eh kayo?"

I crumpled the tissue and throw it to her. "Gaga ka. Eto na nga aayusin na nga diba?"

"Dapat lang. And I am forever thankful to Mom kasi nakausap ka nya ng matino." Jho raised one of her eyebrows. "Pinahirapan mo lang ang sarili mo eh, lalo na si Thirds."

"Wow huh Beh, botong boto?" I put my arms together.

"Why not?" She started calmly. "Thirds always involve me whenever he'll do something for you. He never disregard me as your sister, your bestfriend and I am so flattered because of that. Did you know that he consulted me first when you invited him for the meet the family thing? When he asked for help to set up his surprise for you on your first monthsary? Eh when he begged me and Nico to watch over you kasi kailangan nyang kausapin yung parents nya about you and the baby? Then he bravely faced Mom and Dad alone kasi alam nyang natatakot ka pa. He even drove to Batangas that night to talk to Mama and Papa kasi alam nyang importante sila sa iyo. And about the proposal, kinausap nya muna ang parents natin bago nya gawin iyon." Jho said sincerely and it hits me so hard, tagos sa puso.

I broke into tears while digesting all the things that Jho said. All along, alam kong mahal ako ni Thirdy at ako lang itong duwag sa aming dalawa.

"I am a big milksop." I said almost a whisper.

Jho reached for my hand and press it lightly. "Shhh. Stop crying na Beh. Knowing Thirds, naiintindihan ka nya. Ganoon ka nya kamahal."

I wiped my tears and a smile formed on my face. "You and Mom made me realize so many things today. Thank you, Beh. Since the beginning, his actions tells everything how much he loves me. I'll be brave for him this time."

"Sa wakas Beh, natauhan ka din." She said while pinching my hand. Right on cue, the foods arrived that made her stop on planting those tiny kurot. Thank You, I am saved from my mapanakit bestfriend.

"Buti na lang, kundi kawawa tong hands ko sayo." I chuckled.

"Para mas lalo kang magising. Gaga ka. His wedding proposal was so majestic, tapos no ang sagot mo. If Thirds was hurt that time, lalo na ako. Sa isip isip ko, ano kayang pumasok sa utak neto bakit hindi nag yes." Gigil na sabi ni Jho.

"Beh kain muna tayo pwede? Bago mo na lang ako sermonan. Pray ka na please." Jho rolled her eyes first before giving grace for the food.

Jho and I ate on a comfortable silence. Both of us were enjoying the gyoza and ramen which only the slurped of the soup can be heard. Nasa kalagitnaan kami ng aming pagkain, when I saw a familiar face entered the resto. I stopped eating and stared at him for a moment. At last, nakita din kita mahal ko.

"Uyyy, Beh." Jho snapped her fingers that caught my attention. "Bakit tulala ka at nakangiti?"

"Sus. Kunyare ka pa Beh. Bagong plano nyo ba to? Set up date para makapag usap kami?" I said while giggling. Kinikilig ako.

"Huh? Pinagsasabi mo jan Beatriz." Jho answered with furrowed brows.

"Best actress ka jan Jhoana. Ayun sya oh." Natigilan ako when a girl approached him and kiss his cheek. That girl, I know her.

"Beh." Jho said trying her best to act normal.

"Tri." I murmured.

"What?" There was uncertainty on my bestfriend's voice.

"I know that girl. Why is Thirdy with Tri?" I said calmly but firmly. Jho was left open-mouthed.

But I clenched my fist when I saw Thirdy smiling from ear to ear while Tri was touching his hand. "Beh calm down please."

"So touchy Tri ah." I was about to stand up when Jho reached my hand.

"Beh relax lang, please. Don't you ever make a scene here. Control yourself." She said softly.

I took a deep breath and said. "It's time to get what is mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 969 23
ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ Κ™α΄€sα΄‹α΄‡α΄›Κ™α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κα΄‡Κ€s. α΄‡Ι΄α΄Šα΄Κ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺꜰᴜʟ Κœα΄œα΄α΄€Ι΄s. Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ Κ™Κα΄‡πŸ’˜
22.2K 1.3K 25
A Fatima Story
228K 5K 34
Jia Morado Bea de Leon