The First Kiss 💋❤️

由 Tiya20gupta

Armaan is supposed to get married to Anjali but falls for her younger sister Riddhima. What will happen? How... 更多

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26 (Last Part)

Part 13

1.1K 39 7
由 Tiya20gupta

As Riddhima walked out to leave the Malik residence, Armaan stopped her, "Riddhima...kahan jaa rahi ho?"

"Armaan.... mujhey please ghar jaane do.... mujhey mausi se baat karni hai..."

"Nahin.... tum akeli nahin jaaogi.... main bhi chaloonga..." Armaan insisted on accompanying her.

Riddhima remained silent on the way back. Her maang was still red with the holi color, she was trying to gather courage to face her family.

Armaan read her thoughts, "Riddhima...tumhara koyi kasoor nahin hai.... kasoor toh mera hai jo maine Anjali aur tumhare mausa ji ko pehle nahin bataya...."

"Armaan.... tum nahin samjhogey......un logon ney mujhey bachpan sey paala hai.... bahut ehsaan hain unkey mujh parr.... main aisa nahi kar sakti..."

Armaan knew it was futile to reason with Riddhima at this point; he would have to handle the situation himself.

AT THE GUPTA's RESIDENCE:

Padma answered the doorbell, "Aao beta.... andar aao" she looked a little disturbed but was happy to see Riddhima back.

"Riddhima...beta tum oopar apney kamrey mein jao..." Padma said

"Aunty.... mujhey maaf karr deejiye, maine aap logon ka dil dukhaya hai...." Armaan apologized
"Nahin beta.... yeh toh acha hai sagaayi aur shaadi sey pehley hi pata chal gaya...." Armaan was relieved that Padma had taken the high road instead of getting upset.

Before Armaan could say any more, Shashank barged into the living room.

"ARMAAN! tum yahan kya karr rahe ho?"

"Uncle...please meri baat samajh ney ki koshish kee jiye...." Armaan pleaded

"Armaan...main jaanta hoon tum kya kehne aaye ho.... don't worry ...I will do what is best for both Anjali and Riddhima.... ab tum jaa sakthey ho" Padma looked at Shashank as he said that, she tried to comprehend what he meant.

Armaan was relieved, as he thought Shashank had finally calmed down- as a father he would not want Anjali to get involved in a loveless marriage. He did not realize that Shashank would always place Anjali's interest in front of anyone else, and he could do anything to please his daughter.

"Kya main jaane sey pehle, Riddhima sey mil sakta hoon?" Armaan asked innocently

Shashank said sternly, "Armaan.... our family needs to discuss this issue privately...so if you will please excuse us...."

Armaan got the message, he looked up the stairs, hoping to get a glance at Riddhima but had to turn around and leave, when he did not see her.

UPSTAIRS:

Riddhima knocked on Anjali's door, "Didi...main andar aa sakti hoon?" she hesitated but entered when she did not get an answer from Anjali. Anjali was standing facing the window, watching Armaan leave. She had seen him enter their house with Riddhima a few minutes ago.

"Mujhey didi mat kaho!" Anjali spoke with her face still facing the window.

Riddhima placed her hand on Anjali's shoulder, "didi.... dil par kisi ka bas nahin hota.... issmey aapka koyi kasoor nahin hai.... Armaan aur main...."

Anjali turned around and Riddhima got scared when she saw the fury in Anjali's eyes, "RIDDHIMA.... DIL PAR NAHIN HOTA PAR DIMAAG PAR TOH HOTA HAI.... KYA TUMHEY PATA NAHIN THA MERI USS SEY SHAADI HONE WAALI HAI...." Anjali shouted at Riddhima. Riddhima started trembling, "Didi.... main nahin karna chahti Armaan sey shaadi...wohi...."

"Stop this nonsense Riddhima.... why would Armaan want to marry a dim-witted girl like you? Tumney hi uss parr koyi jadoo kiya hai......I know you have always been jealous of my success.... aur toh kahin bass chala nahin tumhara.... pata nahin Armaan ney kya dekha tum mein?" Anjali had a disgusted look on her face as Riddhima was almost in tears.

"Ek baat jaan lo Riddhima, main itni jaldi kabhi haar nahin maanti......you will have to pay for this...." Anjali continued to humiliate Riddhima.

Riddhima could not take it anymore; she ran to her room and buried her head in her pillow and sobbed uncontrollably.

Padma knocked at Riddhima's door. Riddhima opened the door as she wiped her tears.

As soon as she saw her mausi, she hugged her and started sobbing, "Mausi maine jaan boojh karr kuch nahin kiya...."

Padma stroked her hair which was still colored with the holi rang, "jao beti.... nahaa lo.... holi ke rang abhi tak tumahre baalon mein hai...."

When Riddhima came down for dinner after a shower, there was a cold silence on the dining table. Shashank finally broke the silence, "Riddhima...tum ab graduate karney waali ho.....main jaanta hoon tum journalism karna chahti ho......mujhey pata chala hai ki New York mein ek university mein ek student exchange program hai...wahan tum ek saal ke liye jaa sakti ho....mere dost Mr Gupta tumhein wahan receive karr lengey......I think that will be the best thing for you.....jahan tak shaadi ka sawaal hai....ek saal baad hi sochengey......in the mean time you should try and forget Armaan kyunki main Malik parivar sey koyi rishta nahi rakhna chahta!"

Riddhima was stunned at his proposal. In the past, her uncle had never discussed her career or future with her; why was he so interested at this point? He was very clear about her relationship with Armaan.... she dares not oppose him....... Anjali had already warned her......what should she do? She spoke softly, "jee mausajee.... jaisa aap theek samjhey...."

This was victory for Anjali......she could not tolerate Riddhima anymore.....this way she would be out of her sight for a long time, and if Anjali could not have Armaan....Riddhima would neither.......she thought Armaan might change his mind once Riddhima was out of sight.....after all he was a MAN......and the only thing that could have swayed him towards Riddhima was probably her physical attributes......she was sure Armaan would soon realize what he had missed by rejecting Anjali, who was not only beautiful but very intelligent, knowledgeable and charming.........Riddhima could never match that!

Riddhima tossed and turned all night in bed......she thought about her uncle's decision......should she go that far from home?.....maybe that would help her forget Armaan........no....she could never forget him but maybe, he would forget her and decide to marry Anjali again..........Riddhima knew she did not have enough courage to oppose her family, after all they were all she had, they had raised her since she was a kid.......how could she betray their trust..........she would have to sacrifice the one desire she had harbored in her heart since that first kiss....to belong to Armaan......her heart will always belong to him.......she would live with the fact that Armaan had accepted her as his, in front of so many people......mere liye wohi kaafi hai......but now she had no choice but to move away as far as possible...........

Armaan tried to call her several times but Riddhima did not pick up her phone. She knew, Armaan would convince her to stay......she would become weak in front of his love and not have the courage to resist him.... her only recourse was to stay away from him..........

NEXT FEW WEEKS:

Armaan tried to contact Riddhima on several occasions, but she kept ignoring him. Muskaan and Rahul were away for 2 weeks for a conference in Singapore, so he had to face the Gupta's alone. Shashank or one of the servants always told him that she was not at home. Riddhima had stopped going to college and was busy filling out applications for the program in New York at NYU. Her uncle helped her get a visa and passport as soon as possible and soon she was packing to leave.

Her mausi was sad that Riddhima would go so far away but she knew that Shashank and Anjali would never listen to her pleads.

"Beti.... apna khayal rakhna.... tere bina main bahut akeli ho jaaoongi..." Padma was stroking her hair as Riddhima was packing her bags.

"Mausi....... main hamesha ke liye toh de hi jaa rahi hoon.... ek saal bahut jaldi nikal jaayega...." Riddhima smiled, trying to reassure her aunt.

Anjali had been traveling the last few weeks; she made it a point that she was not at home most of the time, while Riddhima was still there.

Riddhima left a note for Armaan on his desk at work. She did not want to go to his house, as her resolution to move away could weaken in front of Muskaan or anyone else in the family.

Armaan found the note that evening:

"Armaan......main shayad tumhare pyar ke kaabil nahin hoon.... mujhey dhoondney ki koshish mat karna.... main ek saal ke liye bahut door ja rahi hoon. Jo tumney aur Muskaan didi ney mere liye kiya hai, main uski bahut aabhaari hoon, par mujhey apni kismat khud banani hai.........mere liye yahi kaafi hai ki tumney mujhey apna samjha....... goodbye Armaan...."

The last few words were smudged and were barely legible......Armaan knew they were Riddhima's tears....... he kissed the note and started crying himself.

Armaan sat down on his chair and buried his head in his hands, "Kaash Riddhima tumhey mere pyar par zyaada bharosa hota...."

Kya ab Riddhima aur Armaan mil paenge?? Kaise dhundhega Armaan apni Riddhima ko?? Kya hogi Anjali aur Shashank ki next chaal???
WAIT AND KEEP READING MY FF GUYS......... PLEASE PLEASE DO VOTE FOR ME AND COMMENT ALSO......

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1K 23
from enemies to lovers and destiny entangling one another together, here is abhimaans cute little love story. somehow falling in one another's life...
19.5K 931 31
Dare Series Spin-off. Armaan and Riddhim: each other's childhood crush. Always together. She was his sister's best friend, yes - but also his best fr...
2.4K 97 8
To all Armaan-Shilpa (ArSh) DMG Fans, this one's dedicated to you! All rights reserved with Cinevistaas and Star One. This is a FanFiction.
19.7K 435 41
Love is said to be the work of DESTINY but, is it true when two people who were never destined, fall for each other. Riddhima comes to Delhi after ye...