My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 25

146 8 3
By noahhh_

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

" Ughhh " I Groaned In Frustration .

" That Was Your Boyfriend Brielle ? " Dakota Asked .

" Yes And He Is A Piece Of Work " I Rolled My Eyes .

" See . You Dont Need No Boyfriend Dakota . I Dont Want To Hear Nothing No More Bout No Boys Till You 30 . Okay ? " Tony Told His Little Sister .

I Laughed . He So Over Protective For No Reason .

" Relax Anthony . She's Just 7 "

" Exactly ! " He Said Handing Her A Ball " Why Is He Even Mad ? "

" Cause I'm With Y'all " I Rolled My Eyes " I Don't Know What He Worried Bout Honestly . I'm Nothing Like Him And I Only Have Eyes For Him . He Dont Understand , It's So Annoying "

" Tell Him That " He Shrugged " Wait, Watchu Mean You Nothing Like Him ? "

" Nothing . Nothing Important " I Shook My Head .

I Just Hope He Not Messing With That Girl Cause If He Is , We Gon Have A Big Problem . I Don't Get Why I Can't Hang Out With An Old Friend Because He Says So . I'm Not About Cut Someone Off - Someone I Was Friends With Before Our Relationship Came Along - Because He Said So . Tony Never Did Me Wrong Or Anything .

Soon We Finished And Dakota Decided That She Didn't Want To Eat At The Bowling Alley ; She Wanted McDonald's Instead . As We Drove There , All I Could Think About Was Akoye . I Dont Understand What He's So Worried About , Seriously . What Does Tony Have To Do With Trishana ? I Sucked My Teeth . He's So Annoying .

" You Good ? " Tony Asked Me .

" Yeah " I Nodded . But I Was Lying . All I Could Think About Was Akoye And The Fact That He Might Be With His Ex Right Now . At This Very Moment , I Was Wishing I Had One Of Those Boyfriends Who Are All Talk And Bluff . Akoye Would Really Actually Do That . He Would Really Call Her And Take Her Out To Get Me Mad AND Make Me Look Stupid .

Soon We Reached . When We Finish , I Want To Go Home And Sleep . I'm So Tired , Of School , And Everything Else . As Soon As We Got In , Dakota Ran To The Happy Meals Toy Display Case .

" Anthony! I Want This One Pleaseeeeee "

" Which One ? " He Walked Over To Her . I Smiled . They Are Soo Cute . I Always Want A Little Sister After Watching Them And Akoye With Lana . They Are So Adorable .

After We Got Our Food , We Sat Down , Eating And Talking . I Cant Imagine Not Being Cool With Those Two .

" Isnt That Akoye ? "

" Shut Up Tony , That's Not Funny "

" Brielleeeeeee ! " I Heard Lana , Akoye's Little Sister's Voice . All Of A Sudden She Was Hugging Me .

" Hey Nana ! " I Smiled And Hugged Her Back " This Is My Friend Anthony And His Little Sister Dakota "

Dakota and Lana Waved At Each Other . It Would Be So Cute If They Became Friends .

" Brielle , Lemme Talk To You Real Quick " Akoye Said To Me .

I Huffed And Started Rolling My Eyes .

" Dont Do That " He Said .

Boy What ? But I Didnt Say It Out Loud Though .

" Can We Get My Food First Koye ? " He Nodded At Lana And They Went To Order .

" How Old Is She ? " Dakota Asked Me .

" 8 . She's In Second Grade Like You . When Are You Turning 8 ? "

" In May " Tony Answered For Her .

" She's Your Age Kota ! "

She Simply Nodded. In A Couple Minutes , Lana And Akoye Came Back Over To Us . Akoye Asked To Talk To Me Again So He Hesitantly Left Lana With Tony And Took Me Away From Them . I Do Not Need What I'm About To Get Right Now . He Took Me To A Corner And Just Looked At Me .

" What Do You Want Akoye ? Cau - " He Cut Me Off By Kissing Me . I Pushed Him Off .

" I Hate When You Do This ! " I Didnt Want To Make A Scene So I Took Him Outside .

He Chuckled A Little " Do What ? "

" It's Not Funny ! " I Pushed Him " You're So Freaking Childish Oh My Goodness "

" Listen , I'm Just Showing That Nigga What's Mine "

" But He Knows Already ! You Kiss Me And Touch Me Up Everytime We're Around Him . I - "

He Cut Me Off " But I'm Your Boyfriend Right ? Why You So Worried Bout His Feelings ? You Don't Want To Make Your Side Nigga Jealous ?! "

" Are You Serious ? You Think I'm Cheating On You ? "

" I Don't Know , Probably Take After Your Sister "

I Slapped Him " AND YOU PROBABLY TOOK AFTER YOUR BROTHER ! "

Suddenly , I Got All Emotional And Started Crying .

" Baby Dont - "

" Just Shut Up Akoye " I Said And Walked Back In To Ask Tony To Take Me Home .

" Brielle ! " He Came In After Me , But I Ignored Him . I Really Dont Want To Speak To Him Right Now .

" Tony , Can We Leave ? "

He Gave Me A Concerned Look " Uh , Yeah , Sure . Dakota Say Bye To Lana , Come On Let's Go "

I Cant Believe He Said That To Me . Take After My Sister ?! Is He Serious ? I Started Crying Harder . Funny How Im Actually Not Cheating On Him . I'm Not Even ' Talking ' To Anyone Else . How Could He Accuse Me Of That ?

Tony Took Me Straight Home . Dakota Fell Asleep Almost As Soon As We Got In The Car Which Was Perfect Because I Didnt Want Her To Ask Me Any Questions .

Once I Got Home , I Thanked Tony And Went Up To Arielle's Room To Talk . I Cant Believe Akoye Said That . Of All The Things He Couldve Said . He Called Me And My Sister Cheaters .

" Arielle ? " I Knocked On The Door .

" Come In "

" I Need To Talk To You "

" What's Wrong "

I Sat Down Next To Her On Her Bed And Told Her Everything . I Told Her How Akoye Had Called When We Were Bowling , How He Threatened To Hang Out With His Ex , How He'd Showed Up With Lana At McDonald's , How We Had That Little Argunent Outside , All Leading Up To What He Said About Us .

" He Really Said That ?! " She Exclaimed .

I Nodded " Yeah . And I Started Crying . I Retaliated Though Of Course , I Was Like Maybe You Take After Your Brother "

" Is He Forgetting That He Cheated On Kaitlin Everytime He Was Around You Though ? "

" EXACTLYYYYYYYYYY ! "

" But He's Just Upset And Afraid Of Losing You "

" He Wont ! "

" But He Dont Know That "

" If Anything I Should Be The One Afraid Of Losing Him . I Mean He Endlessly Cheated On Her . Imagine , A Better Girl Comes Along And He Cheating On Me To Get With Her ! I Dont Need That "

" That's Not Gon Happen . Just Talk To Him "

I Rolled My Eyes And Laid Back . My Phone Dinged As Soon As I Pulled It Out .

Tony: You Good ?

Brielle: yeahh . why ?

Tony: Dont Act Like You And Akoye Didnt Just Have An Argument .

Brielle: but boyfriend and girlfriend argue all the time

Tony: Not Like That

Brielle: you heard?

Tony: This Girl Was Holding It For Her Friend For So I Heard Some Stuff . & yall Wasnt even out there tht long

Brielle: what you heard?

Tony: ' im just showing that nigga wass mine ' ' you dont want to make your side nigga jealous ' ' you think im cheating on you ' ' maybe you took after your sister ' ' maybe you took after your brother ' I heard that last one thru the door lol

Brielle: hilarious -_-

Tony: What was that all about anyways?

Brielle: You

Tony: He think you cheating on him with me?

Brielle: yeah

Tony: so what was all lat you take after your brother/sister thing

Tony: I mean , if I can ask

Brielle: basically, when arielle & omarie were together , omarie cheated on her with some girl arielle disliked soo much & then she turned around and cheated on him with her bestfriend . they only kissed tho .

Tony: ohhh.. well i hope yall make up soon.

Brielle: Thanks Tony. give Kota a kiss for me.

Tony: she get all the love!

Brielle: ctfu. good night Tony.

Tony: Goodnight Brielle

I Locked My Phone And Set It Down On Arielle's Nightstand .

" Can I Sleep In Here Tonight ? " I Looked At Arielle Who Was About To Leave The Room .

" Yeah " She Nodded .

" Can You Get My Laptop ? "

She Gave Me A Look " Sure . Anything Else ? "

" Pajamas , My Phone Charger , And My Laptop Charger ? "

She Left Her Room WIthout Saying A Word And Came Back With What I Asked Her For " You're Welcome "

I Changed And Sat On Arielle's Bed With My Laptop And Went On Twitter . I Logged Onto Facebook Too.

@TheyLoveBri_: My Day Was Unbelievable .

I Got A Whole Bunch Of Retweets And Favorites . Suddenly , My Phone Dinged And A Tweet From Akoye And Omarie Came Up Since They're On My Favorites List .

@WonderBroz: #QuestionForTeamWonder - Would yall ever cheat on us ? Even for the sexiest guys ever

UNBELIEVEABLE . Oh My Goodness , Akoye Is So Childish .

I Read All Of The Replies .

@Yonca.Blanca: Neverrrrrrr . That's The Dumbest Question Yall Could Ask .

@LoveGnT_: WHAT TYPA ?! NOOOOOOO

@IAmKayy: Do yall mean cheat on you with you ? cause im pretty sure yall are the sexiest guys ever

@Shaaaaaay_: exactly @IAmKayy This gotta be rhetorical . idk if yall got girls or not, but they as dumb as shit to cheat on yall.

Damn , Akoye . So Childish . Really ? Seriously Ask Your Fans ?

@TheyLoveBri_: My Boyfriend Is Tf Childish .

@_ObeyJaa: PMOOOOO @TheyLoveBri_ Like Now .

@TheyLoveBri_: Blaah , Call Me @_ObeyJaa .

I Answered Jalise When She Called And Put Her On Speaker . I Told Her Everything That I Told Arielle , Up To Our Tweets . I Cant Believe How Complicated Our Relationship Is . I Mean , How Many Times A Month - A Week Even , Do We Have To Argue ?!

" Damnn , Yall Need To Talk . Cooperate . Negotiate . Meet Half Way 'Cause I Cant Find The Word Im Looking For " Jalise Advised .

" No ! I'm Not Talking To Him ! I Have Nothing To Apologize For Jalise . Shit . I Was Hanging Out With My Friend , He Started Bitching . So No . Either He Talk To Me First , Or We Dont Talk At All "

" Damn , You The Fuck Stubborn Bri ! "

" Me And Her Both ! " Arielle Exclaimed .

Jalise Laughed " Man , Brielle . Do What You Think Is Best . I Think Y'all Should Meet Halfway . That's What I Would Do With Blaise Stupid Ass , But I Got A Lot To Do So I Gotta Go "

" Alright , Later "

After I Hung Up With Jalise , Arielle Told Me What Happened With Her And Aaron Yesterday . I Hope They Make Up Soon  .

*

*

*

" Brielle , Wake Up . I Know Akoye Cant Pick You Up So Get Ready For School "

I Groaned And Got Up . I Dont Even Want To Go To School Today . I Brushed My Teeth And Used The Toilet Before Getting In The Shower . When I Got Out , Arielle Was Putting On Her Shoes .

I Picked Out A Colorful Tribal Top , Pink Pants , And Plain Black Sandals . I Wore My Hair In It's Natural State Cause Arielle Was Not Giving Me Anytime To Flat Iron It .

I Finished When Arielle Was Unwrapping Her Hair . I Sat On Her Bed And Watched Her Finish Unwrapping Her Hair Then Give It A Middle Part Then Comb It Down .

" You Ready ? " She Asked As She Picked Up Her Bag And Put It On Her Shoulder .

" I Was Waiting On You "

When We Got To School , We Had At Least 30 - 45 Minutes Before School Started . Of Course Arielle Had Some Shit To Do So I Was Just Sitting Around .

" Brielle , We Need To Talk "

___________________________________________

For Arielle : Aaron Or Omarie ? Just Need Y'all Opinions For Now To Keep The Story Going , But I Already Know Who's Going To Be With Her Forever ..

This Is Not My Best Chapter .. Comment Who Tho . & Vote Too .

& Follow Tool On Vine @Toolie &&& Now On His Personal Twitter Which Is Real @boytoolie &&&&& On Ustream @Toolietool .. He Did One Last Night And Says He'll Be More Active .. Follow Me Too .

- Love , Noahh ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394 31 11
A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kindness who has to get married to a heartl...
90 0 61
This is basically the second book of Don. Don finds out what he really is and what he can do. He has to fight two enemies as well as get over the mos...
21.9K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
82.3K 5.2K 36
Book two of "ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱" read book 1 first or you're gonna be a lil confused .... well a lot you're gonna be very confused.