LUST BY CHANCE

By imthaianonymous

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO TRANSLATED THESE RED CHAPTERS FROM MAME'S NOVEL : MY ACCIDENTALLY LOVE IS YOU (also known... More

[LUST BY CHANCE] SPECIAL RED CHAPTER: KENGKLA TECHNO
[LUST BY CHANCE] LOVE BY CHANCE THE SERIES EP 10 (PART1)

[LUST BY CHANCE]RED CHAPTER 30: THE FIRST TIME

30.5K 400 42
By imthaianonymous

Pete POV

At this moment, I should be ashamed after telling Ae that I want to have sex with him, but I cannot even think of anything, because Ae is kissing me. Ae's lips, mouth, and tongue are touching mine. He uses his tongue inside my mouth and not giving me a moment to breathe, so I need to concentrate on breathing by my nose when he's still feeding me the love.

It's a warm kiss... No... actually, it's hot. And it's getting hotter and hotter like my whole body.

"Ah!" I'm startled a lile when Ae puts his hands into my PJ shirt. Those rough hands when he touches my body. It's an amazing feeling and makes me moan uncontrollably.

Then he stops and pushes himself away from the kiss then using his two hands unbuoning me.

!!!

Then he takes his shirt off . It's fast, but make me blushed because I can see his whole body clearly, even though I saw it before when he changes his cloth. But it's different. Ae is doing it here on top of me, right in front of me, and he's looking at me laying here catching my breath.

Ae has a very beautiful body. He's not tall, but it's not a ecting his muscular sporty body of him. I cannot help myself to reach my hand to touch his body.

"Firm" I'm murmuring to myself. His muscles are so fit and firm. When I touch it, it's so different from mine. I use my fingers moving from his chest down to his muscular tummy.

(Grab)

But then Ae grabs my hand and moves it lower.

"Right here... It's even harder." He speaks with his low tone of voice after he pulls my hand to touch that part and makes my face burning and my whole body is burning too. The heat from that part runs through me. He's right. It's very hard. Even though he has just released it in the bathroom. But it becomes very hard again.

"Ah..." Ae's body tenses a li le bit when I rub his hard part under that bush of beautiful hair.

I cannot stop myself to give him a very shameful request.

"Can I suck it?"

!!!

"Ah!!!" But before I do it, Ae grabs my hand and pushes me to lay down. Then he kisses me deep again and talks to me with his firm voice.

"If you don't stop seduce me now, I might hurt you."

"Mmm... Mmm..." I'm trying to explain that I'm not seducing him, but he didn't let me speak but kissing me again. His both hands are touching and rubbing my body from the waist up to my chest. He rubs them up and down until I got chilled all over my body. And startling when he starts to play with my nipples.

"Mmm... Mmm.." Ae gently squeezes and rubes. He doesn't hurt me, but he does those and rubbing the tops again and again for so many times. Before he pulls down my PJ pants out, then he starts to use his mouth with me.

He kisses me from my naked body from neck, shoulders, chest, nipples, tummy. He also plays with his wet and hot tongue which keeps giving me the goosebumps all over my body. All I can do it closing my eyes and catch up my breathing.

(Grab)

"Ahh!!!" I'm even shu ing my eyes tighter when my sensitivity is working up from the tummy part of my body up. Ae is using his hand with that part of me. He strokes it slowly while he's using his mouth licking and nibbling my tummy. Whenever he licks me, I'll be startled every time. It's indicating how much I need him.

!!!

"AHHH!!!" I never thought I would moan this loud, but, now, Ae is using his mouth for me. It's inside his mouth. When it's rubbing against his upper palate, I feel like I'm dying. My both feet are pinching down on the bed like crazy as same as my both hands are squeezing the pillows so hard. While my mouth can only moan.

It feels so good... Good enough that I can die for real.

"Ahh....Ae... Mmm... Don't..." I can only cry out like that because I had no idea know when

He did spread my legs apart, but when I know it, they are already opening wide and Ae uses his hand for me. He's looking at my boom hole and he makes me want to close my legs together right away.

(Grab)

"Do you know? Your picture is still being right here with me until today."

"Ah!" I'm biting my lips, while he tries to lock my knees from closing my legs together because he's using his fingers to touch my boom hole from the outside. He teases by gently rubbing around. It's giving me the goosebumps all over my body. Before he asks me.

"You clean this for me?"

My whole body is shaking now when he moves my hip to put it on his lap. His fingers are still rubbing and gently squeezing around and I have to look away.

"D... don't rub it like that... Ae... I feel...like..." I speak softly and try not to make any strange voice of moaning. But Ae gives me a smile and he pushes my hip a lile bit higher.

"That even makes me want to get inside you." "Ahhh!!! Mmmm... Ae... Don't... Ae... Don't lick..."

I feel like I'm flying a like and my whole body is shaking when Ae pushes my hip higher and puts my both legs on his shoulders. Then he licks on my boom hole. Even though I cannot see what he's doing, but I can feel that his hot and wet tongue is licking and playing around my hole. And every time when it's touched, my hip is trying to move away from him automatically. Now I'm breathing even harder and my two hands are squeezing the pillows even tighter. I feel like there is an electronic power is running inside my body.

"Don't... Don't lick it... Mmm... Mmm... Don..." The more I try to stop him, the more he does it. It seems like he enjoys doing that. So when he stops and moves away slowly, my whole body is laying down on my bed and I try to open my eyes to look at him slowly.

"I'll be right back."

But then he tells me that. I see that he walks out from the bedroom and leave me to look at him curiously. Then he comes back in in the next few seconds with something in his hand.

!!!

"Spread your legs wide na, Pete."

"Ah... Wha... What's that krab?" I ask while catching my breath. Because now he's coming back to sit in between my legs again. Ae uses on hand to open my legs and the other hand opens the lid of something which I cannot see it at this moment.

(The voice of a lid is opened)

I can hear it lightly and then Ae puts something on his hand, while he told me with his low key voice.

"It should help you." He told me like that, so I kind of know right away what he's going to do. So, I shut my eyes and lay down on the bed completely. My whole body is so tense and ready for it.

It's not gonna hurt... Not gonna be hurt... Relax Pete... Relax...

The touch of something wet, cold, and slippery is touching my bo om hole again. But this time, I feel like something is sliding inside it.

"Arh!!!"

"Hurt?" Ae concerns while I can feel the colic in that area, but I tell him gently.

"Not too much... Krab..." After I tell him that, Ae start to move his finger inside me again slowly, while the other hand is spreading my leg wider. I try to breathe in deep and relax as much as possible.

It hurts, but not that long. Because I'm ge ing used to it. Plus that lubrication does help. I can only breath heavily whenever Ae slides his finger inside me. Then he starts to use two fingers.

"Ah... Mmm..." I look at him through my li le tears in the eyes and see his face that he's quite worried too. That helps me feel surprisingly relief. So when he puts three fingers inside, I feel like numb and used to with having something inside my boom.

"Ae... Kiss me please..." I ask him and he moves to do as I ask to please me.

He kisses me deep and rough. He puts his tongue and fingers into my body. And when Ae stops he asks me with his broken voice, which tells me that he cannot hold it anymore.

"Can I put it in you?"

(Hug)

"Krab... Go ahead... Ae... Please put it inside me..." I hug him tight and answer him with my shaky voice too. When he pulls out his fingers, I feel so empty down there.

"One moment. I need to put the condom on. Shit!!! Fuck!!!" I know that Ae is not swearing at me, but he's swearing at the condom that he puts it in the wrong direction. His immaturity doesn't make me feel bad but instead knowing that this is his first time for both of us makes me want to have it with him so bad.

Until he's done, he hugs me again and kisses me gently, while holding his buddy rubbing against my bo om hole. The pair of eyes that I fall in love with is looking right at me... before...

!!!

"Arhh!!!" It's a mixed feeling... Scared, shocked, and hurt so bad all over my body. My two hands are pinching hard on Ae's shoulder and biting my lips so hard too. I feel like my whole body is torn apart when he pushes it in.

I know that it would be hurt but never thought that it's gonna be this hurt.

"Are... You... Ah... Hurt...?" I can hear his voice like it comes from afar, while I'm still pinching his shoulder hard. I'm trying to shake my head.

"Umm... mm... Mmm..." I don't know that I'm crying until Ae uses his hand to wipe my tears, so I open my eyes to look at him. Even though I cannot see him clearly, but I can see that he's worried about me so much. As much as I feel hurt. Right now I'm squeezing his part inside me so right and have no idea how to relax it.

(Grab)

"Ah... Pete... Look at me... I need you... Pete... I need you..." Ae grabs my both cheeks tight and kisses my mouth. He kisses me rough and deep again and I almost cannot catch my breathing. Then he uses his both hands to touch all over my sweaty body, squeezes my booms, and try to relax and spread my hole wider when he moves it in slowly.

I'm hurt, but every single gentle touch of him makes me hug him tighter and a lile sobbing inside.

"I am... ok... (sobbing) I can... do it..." I know that it's not convincing him at all because I'm crying. But I don't want him to stop. I only grab and hug him tight. While he whispers to me with his broken voice.

"Mmm... it's all the way inside now... I'll move slowly na... I'll be slow."

I don't know if he's telling me or telling himself, but when he starts to move, Ae does move slow. Which actually, he doesn't have to. But he does as he told me. Gentle and slow. He slowly touches every inch of it. It's hurt at first, but then it becomes numb after a while.

"Ah!!!" I start to moan uncontrollably. When he pokes inside deep. The hurtfulness becomes something else. My whole body's startled and my both hands are locking Ae's neck, while Ae moves deep inside and out several times.

"Mmm... Ae... Ae krab... Ah... That... There... Right there... Ah..." I can only moan louder and shakingly when Ae pokes at that spot, I cannot stop moaning out again. Even though it's still hurt a lile, but now it feels so good. It's hot all over my body. When he pulls it out and slides it in again.

"Can I... do it... harder?" His question makes me open my eyes to look at him. And I see his face. He's been trying to hold not to be rough with me since the beginning.

Right now, Ae's face is all covered with sweat. He squeezes his teeth so hard and I can tell from his face that he's being torture from not hurting me, but he needs to be rough at me. So I nod.

"Ah... Ah... Ae... Ae... Ae Krab... Ahh..."

"So good to be inside you... You are killing me, Pete... This is fucking good... Oh... shit... Ah... Ah... Fuck!... Ahh..."

(Grab)

Then Ae holds my both legs up higher and pushes himself harder and closer to me... I feel the chill all over my body again. I can only hold on tight of his both arms which are pushing down to the bed right next to my head. It's not hurt anymore. It becomes other feelings.

"It's hot... Ahh... Ahh...."

Ae's buddy is so hot... It's like a hard and hot stick which is sliding in and out my bo om hole when it goes deep all the way in. It makes me feel like flying and gives me the goosebumps all over my body. So I have to beg him for more.

"More... Ae... More... You can do harder... Mmmm!!!" Now Ae is grabbing my buddy too.

And he's moving faster and deeper until I can hear the squeaking sounds of my bed.

Now I can only see Ae's face which is on top of my head. The face that's full of happiness from both of us. Those eyes are looking right at me. The hair is all sweaty. Our naked and wet bodies that are rubbing against each other.

"Ahh... I... cannot... Ae... Ae krab... I'm..." I can only tell him with my shaking voice. (Grab)

Ae moves his hand to hold mine while sliding his stick inside me deep and kisses me deeply before speaking to me...

"I... cannot... to... I'm almost done...too..."

!!! !!! !!! !!!

"Mmm... Ah... Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" That last and fast moves after he raises the speeds helps me finish and releases the warm liquid all over my and Ae's tummies.

"You are... squeezing me... inside... Ahh... Pete... Ahhhhhh!!!" Then I can feel that his last push helps him release. His whole body stops for a few seconds and startles for a few times while holding my body tight. He squeezes his eye tight too before pulling out his hot buddy out from my hole. I feel so empty again, then he drops his whole body on me and catches his breathing.

"(Panting so loud)"

At this moment our heavy breathing sound is so loud inside our bedroom. We both are trying to catch our breathing, while I'm closing my eye completely. My hand is on Aey's wet hair. I can feel that Ae is hugging me and pu ing his face on my neck.

(Kissing)

I open my eyes slowly and see that Ae is kissing on my cheek heavily. He's kissing while breathing hard too. He also smiles at me.

"Do you know? This is the best moment of my life. I never feel this good since I was born. First time in 18 years."

What can I say? Only blushed and speechless. Trying to look away and answering him. "Me...too... krab..."

It was hurt at first but after that... I admit that I'm so ready to be hurt as many time as possible if I can get him to hug me like this. So, I have to snuggle my face into the pillow.

"Are you still hurt?" Ae sounds so worried. But when he rubs my hip gently that makes me shakes my head real fast.

"Don't ask krab." I murmur out before.

"(Laughing)" He laughs lightly and makes me curiously look at him and see that he's smiling wide and saying.

"You are so adorable." Which again, I still don't understand. I want to be mad at him from laughing at me, but when Ae tugs me into his arms and ask.

"Shall we sleep?"

I nod and speak with that sweet voice (Even I can tell that I'm trying to get his love and tender a ention)

"But Ae has to hug me na krab." There... I said it... And Ae is still Ae... He's so nice. Not only that tugs me into his arms, but he's whispering right next to my ear.

"You don't have to ask... because I'm not leaving you sleeping alone."

Ahh... Ae is feeding me too much of happiness tonight... He's killing me with this load of happiness.

Ae POV

I've never been this stressful in my life. Ok, it might be only a lovemaking which Ai Asshole Pond should shrug his shoulder after hearing the story and say that this is so easy, but for me, it's fucking hard. Not easy as everyone thinks it is for me. Ai Pete might not know that... I'm so stressed.

Okay... My emotion at that moment could go wild, but I have to remind myself that I might hurt Pete... Because only on the other night when I put a finger inside him and he's crying, that's enough for me to know that he's hurt. Besides my buddy is not small at all.

At least I should use three fingers to open the way first.

Do you know that everything I do today, I've learned it from the internet? Every single website that I can find. From 'how to have gay sex 101' to those type of novels that girls like to read. At first, I had no idea about this stuff, but then it popped up on the screen. Seems like these girls know be er than a guy like me or maybe I'm too naive not to know these.

But then everyone tells me the same that if I let myself goes wild, Ai Pete will hurt.

So, Nobody knows how tough this is trying not to put my buddy inside Ai Pete's ass. I sweat like crazy. Feeling tortured so bad to be patient and goes step by step. But then when I see Ai Pete's face, I tell myself to slow down as much as possible.

If I'm satisfied but Ai Pete's hurt. What's that mean? How can I call myself his boyfriend?

And at the moment when I start to put it in... I cannot explain into words. Like I told Ai Pete...

It's the happiest moment of my life in the past 18 years. That's my true explanation.

It's hot, soft, tight and, above all, Ai Pete's face which is ok with our first time.

Until the end, I feel like the amount of happiness is equal to the stressfulness, which is now gone far far away from me.

Even though I was a virgin, but this is not that bad... right?

"(Sigh)" I sigh gently while hugging Ai Pete in my arms and look at him on my side. And see that he's already sleeping on his pillow, but I cannot sleep, although my first time having sex is really taken away so much strength from me. But why do I feel like I'm not full of it yet?

Don't be such a selfish jerk, Ai Ae!!! Can't you see how tired Pete is?

I swear to myself while looking at that bright and lovely face of Pete. I can feel the heat from his body. That softness under my arm, which I rub his naked shoulder.

But finally, I only shake that thought out of my head. I want to get some sleep because I have a morning class tomorrow. But when I shut my eyes, Ai Pete's picture comes back into my head again. And, of course, it's not his smile picture for sure, but it's the picture of him at 15 minutes ago. So I have to focus on something else now.

What's the football game tonight? Right... Where are we now on the football league schedule? My favorite football player... How's about the team and ... FUCK!!!

!!!

Again, finally, I sit up because I feel so dirty from sweating. I thought I would take a shower to calm myself down from this thinking, but then when I look at Pete, I'm wondering...

If I feel uncomfortable like this, he must be too.

So, I get up from the bed as quiet as possible and put the shorts on before grabbing the napkin box to sit down on the bed. Uncovering the blanket and trying to clean him up.

"W... What are you doing krab, Ae?"

!!!

He's speaking up with his shaking voice and my hand is cleaning his tummy.

"You are still awake? I want to clean you up... So you can sleep beer." I can feel that my voice sounds nervous too and that make Pete squeezes his legs together like he's shy again. He also smiles dryly and tells me...

"I cannot sleep too... Err... I feel tired, but when I try to sleep... I'm still feeling excited so I cannot sleep. Also, I want to clean myself too but I cannot get up." I can only look at his face and have no idea how red his face is. Because there is only the light from the outside of the windows coming in. And I know that he cannot look at me directly. So I ask him with concern.

"Are you still hurt?"

"Umm... A litle krab. It's more like burning. But... Err... Can you pass me that napkin, Ae?" He tells me that and tries to flip away to hide away from me looking. I've seen so many naked guys in my life. Of course, in the football team, sometimes, we change the cloth nakedly inside the locker room together, but I never have a feeling like this with anyone except Pete. Especially, when he's trying to hide away from me like this.

I can only sit quietly next to his bed and try not to look at him while cleaning. I pick up his PJ and see that Pete puts those used napkins on the bed next to the napkin box. I hand his pants to him without looking at him.

What the fuck are you doing, Ai Ae?

"Err... Are you ok, Ae?" Pete asks me with concern, but I tell him not to worry. I try to focus on a vase at the corner of the room, but I cannot stop myself from glancing at him wearing the PJ.

I've heard from somebody that when you have someone, you'll lose your aention on that person... But after I had Pete, why do I want him even more?

"You should get some sleep. I'll be right back." I tell him and pull up the blanket for him. Pete asks me immediately.

"Where are you going krab, Ae?" I look at him and I can feel that he's making that voice again. The voice that asking for loving and caring aention. His eyes are like Nong Yim, but di erent. These pair of eyes are more aractive. Previously these eyes are trying to hide, but after we went through together, they are more revealing his feeling than the past. So I sigh.

His face becomes concerning, but I look down to my shorts and he follows my eyes.

"Or?..."

"Right!" I scratch my head feeling like I'm a bad wild animal inside a rich kid's room. The football shorts are light, so when something changes, it's obviously shown, which surely makes Pete's eye open wide.

"I'll be right back." I only tell him that and about to stand up.

"Ae Krab!" But then Pete stops me, so I look at him and raise my eyebrows. And he looks a li le hesitated. Then he says something that I never thought he would say it.

"W... We can do it... again na krab."

"What? Do you know what have you just said?"

He snuggles himself into the blanket again, but then he opens his face to tell me that shakes my heart so bad. "I... I know."

I want more, but can he handle more?

"Are you sure? Because you just told me that you..."

"I'm ok... Really ok..." It's like I've lost all of my shame and moral. Because now I'm moving up to sit right next to him and looking into his eyes. They are shaking and luring my face in closer and closer to his cheek.

"But this time, I might not be patient like the first one."

"It's... It's ok krab."

Gosh... And that's the answer that releases all of my patients.

So... From the first idea of doing just once... We start it again... and the happiness that we receive doesn't stop us at the second round too.

I believe that I have to ask Ai Pond for a favor to keep the lecture for me. I don't fucking care if he's going to tease me. All my attention is with Pete.

Right here and Right now...

---------------------

IF YOU WANT THIS RED CHAPTERS TO BE CONTINUE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BECAUSE I'LL BE POSTING CHAPTERS 18 AND 26.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 1.3K 28
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
4M 85.4K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
279K 6.8K 100
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
33.7K 1.6K 33
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.