Manan - Arrange to Fall in Lo...

By malvika0911

Well this is continuation of the before story... More

Copyright
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 190
Chapter 191
Chapter 192
Chapter 193
Chapter 194
Chapter 195
Chapter 196
Chapter 197
Chapter 198
Chapter 199
Chapter 200
Chapter 201
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 204
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Let's get to know
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Promo

Chapter 189

39.7K 1.2K 141
By malvika0911

Ok guys here is the next update...

Please do vote and comment guys...

Well congratulations to all my dear readers for the new journey....

Avoid mistakes if any....

Both Manan stayed there in hug for a while and then Nandini said....

N: But why is all this happening Manik.. Why are Bhai and Mukti letting their relationship hamper.. Do bhai have a problem because of this... I mean as much as I know Bhai is not those rigid kind of person to let someone's past affect his relation with them. He is not that conservative too, as he won't be having a problem with the fact that Mukti like someone else before him..

M: No ... No.. Nandini you are getting Abhi wrong.. This is not about him...

For Nandini at one side there was too much of pride on her brother while on the other side her heart swelled with happiness because Manik was not actually now really angry on Abhi.. She had that happiness all over her.

M: Nandini the thing is simple as per what I get to know but why are they reacting to this extent was something which I am not getting...

N: you mean to say that they are being blackmailed...

M: well that they are but the thing that I am not getting is why to this extent they are being blackmailed to that stupid man..

N: means you know they are being blackmailed but you do not know with what reason they are being blackmailed..

M: correct I went through all the calls again and again to find it out but I could not so we need to do something to come up with the truth...

N: what will we do.

M: Nandini why don't you go there for a day or two... I mean in that way you can get things out of Abhi too...

N: Manik actually you are right... Maa doesn't say anything but all this happenings are affecting her health... So it is the best plan and waise bhi I did not have date night with Bhai in almost two months so what can be a better plan to know the whole full fledged truth..

M: Are you sure about it..  

Nandini had a naughty smile and she looked at Manik and winked at him and said...

N: 100%.. I know what I need to do to know the truth and get it out of him.. If he is Abhimanyu Murty then I am too Nandini Murty Malhotra. 

Manik hugged her tight.. While he placed numerous kisses on her head time to time... While Nandini just closed her eyes and be there as she after all was happy that they can be of some help to their siblings... Manik's this protective nature will actually help them to sort things out..

They broke the hug after what felt as an eternity and with interlocked hands Nandini kept her head on his shoulder to just be there for a while.. The breeze was soothing to both while they just stayed there as it is... After a while they both left for home as Nandini was drowsy because of the effects of medicines.. So they both headed back... 

Next Morning...

Manik had an early meeting and Nandini was sleeping so he did not disturb her and left from there.. While he also informed Neyonika that Nandini is going to Murty Mansion for two days as she wish to go there and so ask a driver to drop her.. Neyonika was also happy as she will get a change which is good for her health..

Manik kissed Neyonika on her cheeks and grabbing an apple he moved out while Neyonika chuckled at his antics...

After almost 2-3 hours Nandini woke up.. She rested her head on the back rest and yawned and looked around to find the room empty that is when she saw the watch to see the time to be 10:30.. 

She immediately moved to freshen up and moved down.. 

Neyonika was sitting in living room and seeing Nandini she asked her to wait at the the dining and she will ask someone to serve her breakfast and coffee..  Nandini  sat there and was looking around to see if there was someone and not finding anyone she asked...

N: Mom where is everyone..

Ney: Beta your papa and Manik had a meeting so both left early, Mishkat has a show coming up and stuff... Aneri was called at police station so she and Mukti along with the lawyer are there...

N: Ohh.. You do not have to go to NGO.. I mean behind me you are missing them every now and then...

Ney: Nandini it is not because of you... In general I go  less times only.. And do now run the horses of your brain... I am not missing anything behind you. I like to stay at home take care of everyone and their needs, as I just have to manage and not actually do anything.

Nandini pouted at it...

Ney: Acha after breakfast na get ready.. I have already informed Ishita that you are staying there for sometime... Manik informed me that you wish to go there and technically it will be good for you too, as you will get change and they too will feel good having you in front of their eyes...

N: Thanks mom... Yeah I too thought of that only and decided to go there..

Ney: Don't thank me... It was your hubby... he had set all the things for you...

Nandini looked down shyly while Neyonika chuckled at her reaction.. 

Ney: You are so cute at time Nandini... Both of you be happy like this only..

Soon once done Nandini packed her stuff along with medicines and all.. While she moved down and after bidding bye to her she went to Murty Mansion..

At Murty Mansion except for Ishita no one knew so they were not there...

Ish: Mera bacha... How are you now...

N: I am fine Maa... She hugged Ishu tight and said... And I missed you like hell... Saying this she tightened her hold in the hug.. 

Ishita on the other hand knew that Nandini was strong but she still need warmth and she being the mother knows that she will soon be fine there in her arms and she was right too...  As after a while Nandini just relaxed and then she made Ishita sit there in the living room itself and she kept her head in her lap and hug her tight by her waist.

Ishita let her be like that for a while.. She was constantly roaming her hand in her hair and on other end after a while Nandini said...

N: Maa how is everyone.. 

Ish: Sab thik hai bacha.. Aap kaise how.. Why do you seem low...

N: nothing maa.. I have missed you guys like crazy.. So bas nothing else...

Ishu: And why did Manik not come with you... All well na between the two of you...

N: Yes maa... he had a meeting so he left early... 

Ishita kissed her forehead and let her be for a while. 

At around Lunch Ishita called Abhi and Raman home and said that there is a surprise for them so they both came there like running huffing and puffing...

Abhi: What is the surprise maa... Tell na...

(Nandini had gone to freshen up )  

Ishu: Have some patience baby, you will get to know very soon...

Ram: Are but you know na we do not like to wait for such things...

That is the exact moment when a hand closed his eyes and touching the hand itself there was a smile a non competitive smile on all the faces as after all she is the princess who ruled all hearts..

Raman immediately took her and brought her in front and hugged her tight.. After all she was one important reason because of which he was breathing for... 

Ram: Kaisi hai meri princess...

N: Fit and fine... 

Ram: You know it is the most amazing surprise in a while.. I missed you so much Nandu...

N: I missed you too paa... Saying this Nandini hugged him again and hid her face in his nape not wanting to come out of it.. But she did come out when someone cleared throat.. Well that someone was none other than Abhi who was waiting for his turn and his shot..

Nandini looked at him for a second and then took him too for a tight hug... Abhi tightened his hold as after all he missed her. He missed the fact that he was the reason she faced so much. Abhi kissed the top of her head with so much affection..

N: Do not feel so guilty bhai.. It is not your fault.. 

After all she is also his sister and she cannot let him feel bad about himself..

.

Finally all were happy and to some extent content also.. They all sat had their lunch talking and laughing and what not.. Abhi declared that he is not going back to office as he wants to be with Nandini... But in afternoon Nandini rested for a while and then called Abhi as she needs to keep herself in action to get to know the truth too... 

But before that she called Manik who picked in a while...

N: Manik....

M: Kya hua Nandini all well...

N:Yup... (But she still sounded a bit low )

M: Nandini just remember one thing, Abhi is almost like me he will never let any harm come on family so as a family it is our duty to be beside him in the time he is internally shattering.. Just think how were you feeling that night to he to is fighting for his love so think about that Nandini...

Nandini took two three deep breaths to calm herself while for Manik knew that his words did the work...

N: Manik why does our family have to suffer...

M: Nandini as no finger in single hand are of the same size in the same way no day are same day... We cannot let all the goody good things happen as that is not true.. There are going to be all kinds of up's and down's in our family and our life and we have to deal with it.. 

N: I know that but it is just that seeing our own people suffer makes in sad and specially for Love.. I mean look first it was Mishkat and now Mukti... I mean... (She could not complete as Manik cut her and said)

M: Nandini there was a phase were we too faced too much for our love, after all but we are together and stronger so just think that it is their test of love...

N: Ok.. Wish me luck as this is gonna be way more difficult for me..

M: You do not need luck but still all the best and yes just remember I love you and if you don't succeed we will find some other solution for it ok...

N: I love you too Manik.. I will try my best for our family...

M: Yes for our family....

So what are Manan upto... any guesses???

How was the plan?

Truth will be out in next update (mostly)

Some words for the Murty bonding..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl.... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 19.3K 21
This is Manan fanfiction story This story starts from talent where fab3 ask Manik to choose between Nandini & fab5 whom will Manik choose to know pl...
225K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
19.3K 1.7K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.
515K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...