A Dragon similar to Blue eyes...

Por BlazetheReshiram

Yugioh/ slight Pokemon cross over!One day during a duel between Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto a strange white ston... Más

A/N First off it's my first fanfic
Chapter:1 Trouble at the Dragon Kingdom
Chapter:2 The mysterious White stone...
Chapter 3: Learning the mysteries of the Light stone
A/N
Chapter 4: This stone is really a Dragon?
Chapter 5: How did she end up like this?
Chapter 6: A crystal with unbelievable power?! Part 1
A/N:
Chapter 7:A crystal with unbelievable power Part: 2
A/N
Chapter8:The story of the light stone...
Chapter 9: The crystals whereabouts.... part 1
Chapter 10: The crystals whereabouts....part 2
Chapter11:Mysterious Dreams Part:1
Chapter 12: Mysterious Dreams part:2
Chapter 14: Volt "Storms" In: The Colatian Kings arrival
Chapter 15: Reshiram awakens
Chapter 16: She looks like my Blue Eyes White Dragons!
Chapter 17: Of Flames and Romance
Chapter 18: Duels at sunset and Midnight confessions
Chapter 19: Starlight flight
Chapter 20: The sad Truth
Chapter 21: Tag team dueling: The Dragon and CEO VS King of Games and Runner up!
Chapter 22: The battle between Dragons begins part 1
Chapter 23: The battle between Dragons begins part 2
Chapter 24: The Dragon Princess' departure
Chapter 25: Until we meet again ( epilouge)
A/ N: New Book!

Chapter 13: The Crystal's impossible powers

373 5 0
Por BlazetheReshiram

Yugi's POV:

I awoke  from my dream the next morning only to learn that I'm going to be late for school! This is so not good!

While in my panic I rush around failing to notice that Téa's been waiting for me all this time.

Téa's POV:

I'm waiting outside Yugi's house right now wondering when he's going to come out so we can walk to school together. 15 minutes have passed since I have been waiting here and I look down at my phone to see what time it was.

6:45?!? I internally panic. We're going to be late! Yugi, what's taking you so long?!

5 minutes later...

3rd POV:

" Sorry Téa, lets get going.."  Yugi said out of breath.

" Yugi! Don't you know we only have 10 minutes to get there?!?" Téa panicked.

When Yugi heard they only had 10 minutes to get there, he shouted, " 10 minutes!?! Téa we have to run!"

With that they both began running in the direction of their school.

8 mins of running later....

" Yugi, we're almost there...!" Téa says panting out of exhaustion.

" I know, we're gonna make it Téa!" Yugi exclaims also panting out of exhaustion.

All of a sudden the first warning bell that signals that there are only 2 minutes before the schools gates are to close rings. Upon hearing this the two friends start sprinting down the sidewalk in hopes that they make it in time, mean while a certain Brooklyn blond is in the same situation, unaware that he will actually make it to school on time due to an awesome power from an "unknown" force.

Yugi's POV:

Following the ringing of the first warning bell, Téa and I set about the rest of the trek to school sprinting faster down the sidewalk as to not be late. Téa more alarmed then ever shouts: " We're not going to make it!!" Making me feel even more on edge than before I knew I was going to be arriving tardy to school.

We were 1 and a half blocks away from the gate when the final warning bell began to resound. At that very moment, I found myself wishing that time would slow down or just stop completely so that both Téa and I could make it to school without having to worry about being scolded again for not being on time to homeroom.

Instantaneously after I had finished my silent plea, the Crystal that I had forgotten about during my panic appears in front of me casting a brilliant glow that turns into a blinding mixture of light Blue and White light that momentarily blinds us both and stops the flow of time before I even know what's happening.

When I am able to open my eyes once again, I glance to see that the Crystal is floating in front of me with the fading remains of the light it had once shown.

Returning to my surroundings I look over at Téa to see the expression of shock and disbelief reflecting off of her facial features. She then turns to me and asks: " Do you see what I'm seeing?" Taking her question into account I start to observe the environment, only to become just as shocked and disbelieving as my best female friend next to me.

Yugi /Yami Yugi's POV:

" Yugi... what just happened?" Asked my Pharaoh friend with a curious but alarmed tone.

I take another look around to see that the world has been drained of color looking like a drawing that someone left there without adding the colors of life to it. I then come to realize there is more going on here that anyone has yet to understand.

I turn to face the Pharaoh and stare him dead in his eyes and say, ' I don't know how it's possible Pharaoh but, I am pretty sure that time itself had stopped..'

Pharaoh freezes with a facade that usually means he cannot comprehend something he had just heard or witnessed. Proceeding to speak, Pharaoh slowly says that such a thing should be impossible and ask me if I have any idea on how it happened.

Rather than using my words to explain my answer; I decide to walk up to the glowing spherical crystal and retrieve it showing him what it was what may have stopped time here, but what I don't get is why....?

Téa's POV:

Yugi and I have been sprinting down the sidewalk in hopes we get to school on time; all of a sudden, I was forced to a stop almost falling forward in the process when a blinding light of both light Blue and White came into my vision blinding me for what felt like several minutes.

Finally getting my sight back; I look around registering that the world has come to a complete stop and there is absolutely no color to be seen for mile only adding to my panic attack that is worsening by the second.

Taking a chance I peek over to Yugi standing there beside me preparing to seem him just standing there frozen as the colorless space around me.

When I do, I see him staring back at me and I release a breath that I did not know I had been holding the entire time, relaxing a bit knowing he was not effected by the abrupt stop in what seems like time.

But how is this possible?

A moment afterwards Yugi walks forward and grabs the crystal that we had found. He must be showing it to the Pharaoh.

Does he think that it made time stop like this? To be honest I don't even doubt it, ever since what I saw it do to Duke; I don't think there is going to be a time where I'm not surprised and terrified. Especially by this crystal no matter how pretty it may be...

Joey's POV:  ( Before and during what happened with the crystal)

AHHHH MAAAN!!! I'M GOIN TO BE LATE AGAIN!!! I shout out for da world to hear not even caring about the looks people are giving me. While racing down the cement path to the school, I fail to see dat the neighborhood around me has been reduced to the color grey and the people and cars have slowed to a stop, until I spot Yugi and Téa dat is.

I rush over to greet them unaware that they seem to be discussing something. Closing in I spot the familiar faint glowing of da crystal dat me , Yuge and the others found that day. Dat is when I realized the area is in complete stand still, I start freaking out drawing the attention of my two friends before me.

" Hey Joey."  Yugi says as calm as the nonexistent breeze that was once flowing in the air.

How can he stay so calm in a situation like dis?!? Time has literally stopped!!!

Even though feeling extremely freaked out right now, I calmly return the greeting before asking about what is going on. The answer I heard bewildered me more than the day I first saw the holographic monsters in the first duel between Yugi and Kaiba.

So the crystal we found is the culprit to all this mayhem...I thought to myself coming to understand the circumstances.

Cool now the three of us won't be late for school!! I cheered knowing that I won't get yet another detention.

Apparently, I had said that out loud since both Yuge and Téa are smiling and agreeing with me. With that we walked the rest of the way to school, through the gate that was half way closed and on to homeroom!

Along the way I mentally shout, ' MAN IS THIS CRYSTAL WE FOUND AWESOME!!! I wonder what else it can do? I need to tell Tristan and Serenity about dis one... they both are going to freak and I'm sure my sista is going to ask a million questions about dis!

( time skip to after school)

3rd POV:

When school leaves out for the day, Yugi and the others immediately go to the Game Shop to discuss about what had happened earlier that morning before the gate had closed.

Joey: " So Yuge, what exactly happened dis mornin'?" Asked an intrigued Brooklyn Blond.

Yugi: " Well Joey, Téa and I were rushing to school like you were this morning, in a complete panic and along the way I had caught myself wishing that time would stop or slowdown so that Téa and I would be at school before the final bell." Yugi began.

Téa: " Then all of a sudden, the Crystal appears in front of us and started to shine in the colors of light Blue and White blinding is both. When the light disappeared and allowed us to gain our sight back...." Followed Téa.

Tristan: " What are you guys even talking about? Tristan asked, the question falling on the "deaf" ears of the conversing trio.

Yugi: " We saw that everything was void of color and in a standstill because of the Crystal reacting to my silent plea. Apparently it's power worked for you as well Joey." Finished Yugi explaining the rest of what had taken place.

Tristan: " Uh Guys?!? What exactly were you talking about? I wasn't there this morning!!!" Tristan tried again, but yet again was talking upon " deaf ears".

Téa the n recommends the group should try the Domino city museum for information on the Crystal, explaining on how they will maybe find out more about it and what it may be capable of.

Agreeing with the suggestion, Yugi, Joey and Téa had gone outside to start the investigation of the Crystal a bit more since the three had come to the conclusion that maybe the museum in center city Domino may have the answers they are looking for on the mysterious crystal leaving poor Tristan behind confused as to what had happened, since he was not present when the Crystal had used a power that no one should be able to use.

Mean while at the Kaiba mansion....

Seto is doing paper work for Kaiba Corp. glancing up at the light Stone from time to time, which he had noticed had gone silent since that morning.

Blaze's ( Light Stone) POV:

I've been sitting here quiet all morning and well into the afternoon, I'm sure Kaiba has noticed. The reason for my silence is that I have been picking up a faint sense of the Crystal using its power. What exactly did it use, I'm not positive but, I know for sure that it's power had been used by someone.

I hope to the power I posses from Solinia that it is not being used in the hands of the wrong person... even though the Crystal should not be used by anyone but me period!

Unfortunately, I can not control that outcome at the moment due to the condition I am in and it frustrates me beyond anything Giratina would ever do. On the light of things however, I do have a grasp on where it's power was activated.

If I am correct it is near the high school them kids go to learn around here.....

Finishing my last thought I come to realize that I am being watched by the human male working at his desk before me, I should tell him what I have found out maybe he might know something that might give us a clue as to where to search for my missing Crystal.

Seto's POV:

I had just finished my work for the day and decided to watch the Light Stone from where I was sitting, it must have noticed because it began to levitate. For the first time in what felt like an eternity, Blaze finally spoke but in a tone I have never heard from her before: anger.

She told me about what she had sensed, apparently the Crystal's power had been activated by someone... so that is the reason why she seems so vexed....I would be furious too if I found out my belongings were being used by some unknown and unworthy individual.

What seized my attention the most was that she sensed it's capabilities being used near the campus of Domino High around 7:30 this morning.

Interesting enough Blaze says that this was the first time her Crystal's power was activated here on my planet and that it can use the same powers as herself; but not with as much strength unless used by Blaze herself. Is that a good or bad thing? I am not certain but I am sure I should keep my guard up just in case, she did say her powers can be dangerous after all.

But I wonder what kind of abilities can her and her crystal use? Getting up I walk over to the Stone gently picking it up and I ask it the question that has just entered my mind.

3rd POV:

Seto: " So Blaze, what kind of powers can your Crystal use that you can use but at a much greater capability?" inquiries Seto with interest.

Blaze: " It has the ability to control and time and space, either individually or together at the same time, there are others it can use additionally." Blaze confessed without hesitation as if she had known Seto all her life even though only met recently.

Seto: " !!!!!" - Eyes widen with complete incredulity- " That's not possible!!!"

Blaze: - Laughs softly in slight amusement- "Of course it's possible, have you seen the "impossibility" that is me? Therefore my powers are as possible as they can get."

Seto: " OK... are there any drawbacks to this power?"

Blaze: " Yes, there is unfortunately, when the Crystal is alone. It can either go out of control and hurt people or destroy everything in its vicinity which can range in the distance of an entire city or more....That and if I'm not close by there is a chance that it might start losing its own power however much it may have, which causes more predicaments than what said problems are worth."  

Seto: " I finally realize why you need to find your missing crystal, if it's that dangerous like you say; largely so if it gets into the wrong hands, something beyond ones worst nightmares could befall not only my world but yours too." The CEO responds horrified for once.

He then willingly admits, " I can't believe I'm actually saying this but, I for once believe that this is real and not some sort of magical hocus pocus crap that I usually end up hearing when I'm around Yugi and his friends this time."

Seto: ( thinking) ' Yugi and his geek squad mustn't know I said this, it would ruin my reputation and I won't hear the end of it from that K9 Joey Wheeler either.'

Blaze then advises Seto that they need to go around Domino to physically search the city for her missing item. They then agree to search in the one place that she sensed it was previously used in hopes that it and whoever used it will be around there.

A/N: Hello, this is BlazetheReshiram, I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it may be late and I admit that this is not one of my good chapters either, but nonetheless I hope you enjoyed it and I will talk to you all later. Until then my Sol Dragons. BlazetheReshiram signing off.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2K 55 6
Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba have been dating for a year. Kaiba only started dating him because he thought it would make him more popular. But Kaiba h...
30.9K 701 10
DISCLAIMER: MATURE/18+ CONTENT INSIDE INCLUDING SMUT, SOME VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE! EVERYONE'S AGE INCLUDING THE READER'S AGE ALONG WITH THE TWO LOVE I...
12.5K 220 19
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
71.4K 1.3K 34
Skylar Kaiba is the daughter of the one and only Seto Kaiba, the second greatest duelist in the world of Duel Monsters. She has a dragon/warrior/spel...