It All Started With You

Af Itx_rere

Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phill... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 : Wedding Day
Epilogue
Chapter 30 - Sequel

Chapter 20

2.8K 59 4
Af Itx_rere

Picture of Zacarea

Azariah Williams

I was moving down to Tennessee tomorrow and I wanted to put my pride to the side and make one more stop before I left. I grabbed Zacarea car seat and let Zariah out of the car as we pulled up to my mother house.

I knocked on her door, "Who is it."

"Azariah." Even though it took a minute, she opened the door. 

"Grannyy..." Zariah said and ran into her arms

"Oh my gosh." She said as tears started running down her cheek. "I thought I would never see you again." She said kissing Zariah face over and over again.

I went to the sitting area and took Zacarea out of her car seat. My mom soon followed me and sat down.

"what brings you by?"

"well...you know I'm moving to Tennessee tomorrow for college." I said making her widen her eyes. "You don't get to see your grand kids anymore because of our differences, so I thought I would be nice and bring them to see you before we left."

"Is that baby Zacarea?" She asked making me nod. "Mind if I hold her."

I handed her to her and she sighed, "Honestly...I wanna work on our relationship."

"Ma...you said some pretty hurtful stuff and honestly. It wasn't called for. Mama I never intended to disrespect you in any shape or form, but ..." I said making her nod.

"Azariah...we both said some pretty hurtful stuff. But what hurt me the most was not being able to put my pride to the side to talk things out with my daughter. You realize we didn't even hug each other at my mother's funeral." She said making me nod.

"Yea...I realize that. I was mad and you were mad. And I'm your daughter we should be able to put our pride to the side to talk things out."

"I'm proud of you going to college and following your dreams. Just wish you didn't have to l--"

"Ma..." I said shaking my head. "I'm opened to talk about it and you don't want to."

She nodded and sighed, "I love you and I always will. I'm sorry for all the little things and hurtful things that I did. I'm really ready to step up and finally be a mother towards you. Life is to short Azariah. I lost you, I messed my bond up with Almuerzo, and I lost my mother. My life has been completing boring without you guys." She said making me laugh. "And I honestly want to say, that I love yours and Zachariah's relationship."

I smiled and looked down, "I would really appreciate it if you helped me move tomorrow. Or just be there for su--"

"I wouldn't have it any other way." She said smiling. "So when's the wedding."

"Woah, now I just turned 19." I said laughing. She snapped her fingers and walked over to the TV stand.

"Okay, so heres some outfits for little Zacarea." She said handing them to me. "And happy birthday."

I opened the velvet box she gave me and smile. It was a diamond necklace with my name on it.

"Thanks ma. Means a lot. I thought you f--"

"You think I would forget my only and youngest daughter? Noo never." she said laughing. "But, like I said my pride..."

"Our pride."

**

I was packing and Zachariah was over here helping me for tomorrow. I had so much to do. On top of that I had to cook. Zachariah blasted the radio as me and his song came on.

"Whats up baby? Come here, I wanna taste you." Zachariah said grabbing my hand pulling me closer to him. "And you know you're gonna like. So, are you ready?"

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I love the way your body feels next to mine." We just started swaying our bodies to the beat.

Temperautre's rising

And your body's yearnin' for me

(So come here, baby)

Girl, lay it on me

I place no one above thee

Oh take me to your esctasy

It seems like you're ready

Girl are you ready?

To go all the way, all the way

"Seems like you're ready." Zachariah sung to me making me smile. "I can smell your perfume. Step into my bedroom. Let me love you constantly."

"You're body is my playground. Let me like you up and down. Make you feel like a man should." I said as my hands trails down to his pants zipper and I rubbed his body all the way back up.

Look in the mirror. 

Now come a little bit closer

Don't be scared

Not gonna hurt you.

"Lady...I wanna do all little things. You want me to do to you."Zachariah licked his lips as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and his hands started to roam my body as they find their way down to my zipper. We were kissing when the doorbell ringed, but I was going to ignore it as I kissed him with so much lust, but passion.

I flipped him over his back and took this moment to take control. I started to ride him letting all those moans and groans leave from his mouth. 

"Fuckkkk....You ain't did this shit in a minute." Zachariah said as I moaned in his ear getting him harder by the second. The more I dug my nails in his chest the more he slapped my ass and grabbed it. I rode it faster, but than took my pace slower just how he liked it.

"Who dick is this daddy?" I moaned in his ear before licking it. He flipped me over and put me on my knees giving me backshots.

"Who pussy is this mama?" He asked started to pound me making me go in the ass up and face down position. He pulled my hair and I gave him that perfect arch that he wanted to see.

"WHO PUSSY IS THIS MAMA!!" He yelled aggressively making me moan loud and say his name.

"Yours." I moaned as he pulled my hair harder making me grip the sheets as I had my climax and I soon felt his seed shoot inside of me.  

The doorbell ringed again making me sigh and hop out of bed. I grabbed my robe and put it on. I opened the door and it revealed Jeremaine on the other side.

"Hey." I said covering myself up some more.

"At least you got common respect to cover up." He said than I saw he was holding two boxes in his hand. "Look...I'm sorry for what I said at your par--"

"No, need to apologize Jeremaine. What I did was wrong."

He chuckled and nodded, "Well this is your birthday gifts that I never gave to you."

"Thanks Jere--"

"And I also wanted to tell you to lose my number...and I'll lose yours." With that he walked away making me sigh and shake my head.

"Who was that?" Zachariah asked walking out the room fully dressed. He had on his black nike sweatsuit and his black and white nike shirt that had just do it all over it. He had on his timberlands, so I knew what this was about.

"Why you getting fresh to go kill somebody?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You know I like doing things in style," Then he looked down at ring finger and bit his lips.

"What you thinking about baby?"

"Look...I got this funny feeling in my gut and I never ever had this funny feeling before, so I don't know what it means but...if I don't come back babe. I want you to go to Tennessee still and follow your dream." He sighed and brushed my hair to the side. "Even if I'm in the hospital or something...I know you would support me no matter what, but I want you to go to school and be something. Be able to make guap the legal way."

"Come on Zachariah...I know I won't be able to do that with you being in the hospital. I'll get the apartment and everything, but just staying down there and no visitation is not gonna happen...and if you have a funny feeling why are you go--"

"Baby, don't worry about all that. Just know I'm coming back to you and our family regardless." He said leaning in to kiss me. "I love you,"

Tears started to fill my eyes, "I love you to." With that he walked out the door. I started packing again, but Zachariah was the only thing on my mind.

**

It was 12 AM and Zachariah still isn't home. I started to shake and Almuerzo wasn't answering my call again. I called Georgia and she looked sad.

"H-hey Az--"

"You heard from Almuerzo and Zachariah?"

She got quiet and sighed, "They're in the hospital."

"YOU DONT THINK THATS IMPORTANT TO FUCKING TELL ME!!" I snapped running to get my shoes on. 

"Azariah...I --"

"Which hospital Georgia?" I asked raising one eyebrow. She told me then we hung up. Please let my baby be okay and my brother...

**

"Where's the kids?" Georgia asked as soon as I walked in the waiting room. I looked at her and scoffed.

"What's up with yall not telling me things? Yall dont think it's important to let me know whats going on with my nigga and my brother?" I asked raising one eyebrow. "And don't worry about them."

"Don't tell me you left them at home."

"My kids sleeps good. Zacarea doesn't wake up until 5 for a bottle and Zachary and Zariah sleeps the whole night through. My kids are fine."

Georgia sighed and rolled her eyes, "I guess..."

"How long have they been here?" I asked as I eyed my mother come sit down. "Hey."

"Hey baby."

"Since 10."

"He left the house at 9..." I said as my eyes started to water. "And he told me...I have this funny feeling in my stomach and he said if he doesn't come home still go to Tennessee...but if he's not awake...I'm not going."

"You really love this boy." My mom said making me turn my attention towards her. "Your education was the only thing on your mind, but you're putting it on the line for him shows you love him."

"Ma...my academics..." I trailed off and shook my head. "Hasn't been right. It wasn't even him that I lost my focus to, I lost my hungrier and focus period."

She was about to say something till we heard Zachariah name being called. We stood up and walked over there.

"Family of Zachariah Hills?" We all nodded making the doctor look down at his clip board. "Okay he was shot 3 twice. His stomach, chest, and leg." The doctor said making me think of the worst now. "But...he's a fighter. He's unresponsive right now, but hes awake. And he may be unresponsive for a while."

Tears still came down my face because I hate that he's going through this right now , "What about Almuerzo?"

"Almuerzo William?" We all nodded and he flipped some papers on the clipboard. "Mmmm...Almuerzo checked out 1 hour ago. He's fine, just needed to be sewn up."

"Wait, what do you mean?" Georgia asked raising one eyebrow. "I got a call saying he's been shot. Fuck you mean he left?"

"Sorry, we wouldn't contact an significant other unless it was something major like Zachariah case." The doctor said shrugging. I turned around as I started thinking and made eye contact with Jeremaine. He looked at me and shook his head walking away. 

"Can I see him please." I said sighing.

"Sorry ma'am visiting hours are ove--"

"Come on doc. I'm his girlfriend and we had a conversation like this please I need to see him. I leaving tomorrow morning to go to college. At least I think I might."

"Ma'am I'm sorry theres nothing I can do." With that he walked away.

"So, my brother didn't contact anyone of y'all?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

Georgia shook her head as tears filled her eyes, "He said no more secrets."

"I swear on everything if my brother had something to do wit--" I shook my head and walked out the hospital.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
102K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...
41.2K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
Thug Love Af Ariyan17

Teenage Fiktion

84.5K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...