Oliver Moy x Dylan Conrique

By Aria_W72

what happens when you, Dylan Conrique, move next door to Oliver Moy? Not a fanfiction More

About the Characters
Am I Moving to Florida?
Packing
Meeting the Moys
In The Morning
"goodnight Dylan"
Zoe, Cody, Mars, Zephan, Oliver and Dylan
the Movers Are Here
a Date
Happy Birthday!
"You can't see him anymore!"
Sebashian Has A Date
a Storm
Oliver, Dylan, Sebashian, and Jesse
A Fight and A Girls Night
Chapter 16
Shes Drunk
back home
Oliver is Live
Dylans Ex is back?!
Books A Million
Joshua, Isaiah, Oliver, and Mars
Joshua
I Want You
Chapter half
Goodbye
Hi

Rachel

718 5 11
By Aria_W72

Warning: This chapter has a cuss word or two.

"Hey" I say giving her a fake smile but Oliver believed it.
I don't know what it is about her, I just get a weird vibe from her.
"Hi" she says giving me a smile as fake as mine before giving me a slight glare...

"Well come on upstairs" Oliver says to her before leading her upstairs, I follow close behind. They walk into his bedroom and she immediately jumps onto his bed, sitting down Indian style in the middle of it.
"What do you want to do?" Oliver says looking over at Rachel.
"I don't care" she says as she leans back onto the bed, I clench my jaw stopping myself from doing or saying anything.
"Okay" He says before walking over to the TV center and bends down opening up the cabinet with all the movies.
I see her scan him up and down as she bits her bottom lip. My face turns bright red in anger as I ball my hands in fists.
Slut. I think to myself as I mentally roll my eyes.
"Okay" Oliver says sighing as he stands up, "we have nothing to watch" he turns around and faces us both. "What now?" He asks us as he switches his face between us both.
He sees my fists balled up and my face a little red making him tilt his head in confusion. I rest my hands and shake my head as if to say "nothing."
He drops it and says
"What do you want to do?" Still looking at me. I shrug. He sighs and then says "you girls are no help" making me smile. She laughs making my smile disappear.
"Let's go to the mall" Rachel says as she jumps off the bed.
"Fine by me. What about you?" Oliver says looking over at me. I honestly didn't have the slightest interest in going to the mall with her but I didn't trust her with him at all.
"Sounds fun" I say giving Oliver a small smile.
"Great" He says smiling at me before walking over to me and intertwining our fingers together before we walk out of his bedroom. Rachel follows close behind until we leave the room and then she speeds up so that she is now right beside Oliver.
We walk out of the house and look at all three of our cars

Incase you have forgotten this is my car

This is Oliver's car

And this is Rachel car

Oh and this is what Rachel looks like

"I think we should take your Jeep, Dylan, since yours is the biggest out of all of ours" Oliver says making me nod. I hop into the front seat, Oliver jumps into the passenger seat, and Rachel gets in the back. I start up my car and drive off to the mall.
"So how long have you guys been together?" Rachel asks as she leans up to the front.
"Umm.." Oliver says trying to count up the amount of time we've been together.
"Unofficially: about a month. Officially: two-ish weeks" I say after a few moment of me counting as well.
"Really? That short?" She says leaning closer to the front. Me and Oliver nod.

We pull up to the mall and I park in the parking lot only a few rows away from the building.
We hop out of the car as I lock the car and then we all walk into the mall.
Oliver grabs my hand and intertwines our finger together
"I'm hungry" Rachel says.
"Okay then let's get some food" Oliver says leading us to the food court. Me and
Oliver find a table while Rachel gets food from DQ (Dairy Queen)

"Are you okay Dylan?" Oliver says once Rachel leaves to get food.
"Yup" I say giving him a fake smile.
"Dylan" he says which meant he saw three my fake smile. I sigh.
"I don't know, I'm just not feeling well I guess" I say leaning back onto the back of my chair.
"Are you sick? Do you need to go home and rest?" He asks me.
"No. I'm fine, I don't need to go home" I say shaking my head.

I feel fine, I just don't want to be here. I don't like Rachel, but him and her have been friends forever and I can't just say I don't like her.

Rachel comes back with a burger, fries, and a drink. I sigh before pulling my phone out of my pocket and opening up Instagram. I decide to post something so I go through my photos and I find a good photo and decide to post it.

Liked by Sebashianmoy, Zoexlaverne and 7,913 others

Dylanconrique You're a limited edition❤️

View all 317 comments

Zoexlaverne highlight on point❤️
Radmarss 😍😍
FanAccount omg yesss girl!😍

"Dylan" I hear someone say making me look up from my phone.
"Hmm?" I say turning my phone off.
"Rachel has to get back home, are you ready to go?" Oliver says as he stands up. I nod before we walk out of the mall.

The car ride was silent besides the music on the radio. Once we finally get back to Oliver house it had started raining. Rachel says goodbye to Oliver in the car before running off to her car and quickly getting inside. Me and Oliver rush into his house as well. We take off our shoes at the door as to not leave wet foot prints all over to house. As soon as I close the door and we both slip off our shoes Oliver gives me a sudden kiss on the lips which lasted a couple seconds. Once he pulled away he said
"Ughh. I missed the taste of you" I laugh at his comment before he smashes his lips onto mine again. He move his hands down to my waist gripping onto them tightly as he pulls my body closer to him. he pulls away again and then says in a whiny voice
"I couldn't kiss you all day" I laugh again at his words before walking off.
"Hey! Where are you going?" Oliver yells after me as I walk upstairs. He follows after me and says "I'm not done with you Dylan" making me giggle but I continue to walk away. I get into his bedroom and close the door behind me, locking it. Oliver gets to the door and tries to open it.
"Dylan" he whines "let me in" I laugh and then say
"No"
"Dylan" he says a little louder with an annoyed voice as he shakes the door nob, trying to get it to unlock.
I smile as I shake my head in amusement. I wash off my makeup and and apply some chapstick before change into this while Oliver tries to get inside.

"Come on baby" Oliver whines from the other side of the bedroom door. I sigh before I walk over to the door and unlock it. I open the door to see Oliver right there.
"Hi. Did you need something?" I say in an innocent voice. He slightly growls before picking me up and walking inside the room, slamming the door closed and then throwing me on the bed.
"What the hell Dylan?" Oliver says as he gets on the bed.
"What?" I say in an innocent voice as I start to sit up but he pushes me back down and gets on top of me grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the bed.
"You're a jerk" Oliver says as he gets closer to me.
"I am not" I say
"You locked me out of my own room" he says tightening his grip on my wrists.
"I know" I say smiling. He smiles back at me as he shakes his head. He stops moving and just looks at me.
"What?" I say trying to get my hands loose. He leans closer to me and says
"I miss you"
"What" I say confused, "I'm right here"
"I know but I miss you" He says before giving me a kiss. He start to pull away but I lean up and connect our lips again. His grip loosens enough for me to slip my hands out. My hands move to his hair pulling on it. He groans before pulls away and grabs my hands again pinning them to the bed before attacking my lips again. He moves down to my neck giving me hickeys all over. My breath quickens as he continues to kiss me all over.
"Oliver" I whine. He pulls away and looks at me. He lets go of my arms and I flip us over so that I'm on top of him. I pull on the bottom of his shirt signaling him to take it off. He pulls it off and throws it on the floor somewhere. I scan his body for a few seconds until I lean in and start kissing him again. He slides his hands onto the bottom of my cropped hoodie and pulls it over my head throwing it on the floor like his shirt. We start kissing again, he slips his hands onto my thighs gripping onto them tightly.

All of a sudden someone knocks on the door and says
"Oliver!" Oliver pulls away and says
"Go away Sebastian" before we start kissing again.
"Rachels here, she said she left something in your room" Sebastian says from the other side of the door. Oliver pulls away and says "damn it" under his breath. He lifts me off of him and grabs my hoodie handing it to me. I sigh before putting it on. Oliver grabs his shirt and throws it on before opening the door. I climb off the bed and walk over to Oliver and see Sebastian and Rachel both standing in front of Oliver.
"I left my purse here" Rachel says as she walks into the bedroom making sure to bump into me "oh I'm sorry" she says giving me a fake smile before walking behind the bed and grabbing her purse.
"Dylan! You have hand prints on your legs!" Sebastian says making me looks down to see one hand print on each thigh. My head whips up and I give Oliver a glare as he laughs in amusement. "What happened?" Sebastian says. I look up at Oliver for help but he was useless. Fine.
"Oliver beats me" I say making all the heads in the room shoot up and look at me.
"What?!" Sebastian says
"Yeah what?!" Oliver says confused.
"Yup" I say, popping the 'p' as I cross my arms in front of my chest.
"What the hell Oliver?!!" Sebastian says
"Oh calm down Sebastian" Oliver says rolling his eyes before a slight smirk grew on his face "we were having sex" he adds on. my face turned bright red. Sebastian looks over at me but I keep my eyes glued on Oliver.
"We were NOT" I say in an aggravated voice. Me and Oliver continue to glare at each other.
"Oookkaaayy, you got your stuff Rachel?" Sebastian says changing the subject. She nods and they both leave the room. As soon as the door closes I roll my eyes and walk away from Oliver. I grab these shoes and put them on

"Where are you going?" Oliver says confused.
"Out" I say grabbing my phone and 35 bucks
"Are you mad at me or something?" Oliver says as he grabs my arm so that I will stop walking.
"No I just don't want to be here right now" I say before pulling my arm out of his hand.

I walk out of the room and downstairs grabbing my keys before leaving the house. The sun was already down so I walked a little faster to my Jeep because I couldn't really see. I hop in and start it up. While I'm driving I got a text so I had my car read it for me.
"Oliver said 'Babe I'm sorry, please come home.' Do you want to reply?"
"Yes"
"What would you like to reply?"
"I'll be home in a while"
"Do you want to send your message?"
"Yes" I say.
A few minutes later I got another text.
"Oliver said 'Please, it's late. I don't want you to be out alone' would you like to reply?"
"No" I say. I turn the music up and sing along to it as I drive to Starbucks.

Once I got there I got a Grande Iced Vanilla Bean Coconut Milk Latte and a Summer Berry Swirl Croissant. I sit down at one of the tables with my food and just chilled there for a while. Once my croissant was gone I left Starbucks and went back to my car with my drink. I went to a gas station and filled up my Jeep. Once it was filled up I drove back to Oliver's house. The front door was unlocked so I just walked in. I set my keys in the little bowl beside the door and walk upstairs with my drink. Oliver was sitting up on his bed reloading his messages. He looks up from his phone and sees me standing in the doorway, he stands up and says
"Where have you been?"
"Out" I say before walking over to my bags and stuffing the extra money in one fo them.
"You shouldn't go out alone at night time, Dylan"
"Oh my god" I say in disbelief "why the hell do you think I can't take care of myself. I can go ANYWHERE I want, with ANYONE I want. Nothing's going to happen to me if I'm alone Oliver" I say kind of yelling.
"Are you on your period or something?" He asks me making my face turn bright red in anger.
"Ughh! Why do you guys do that?! Any time a girl is cranky, mad, or sad you guys automatically think it's because we are on our period when, in reality, 97% of the time we are NOT. And asking us that pisses us off" I practically yell at him

Honestly though. It pisses me off when a guy says that just because I'm mad that day or sad. It's so freaking annoying.

"Calm down, okay. I'm sorry" Oliver says a little scared. I roll my eyes before I walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and dump the rest of my drink out in the sink and then threw away the cup. I walk back upstairs and into Oliver room.
"I think I'm going to go back home tomorrow" I say to Oliver as he pulls off his shirt.
"What? Why?" He says confused.
"I just think it's time for me to go back home, I've been gone for weeks" Oliver sighs as he runs his fingers through is hair
"Okay" He says sitting down on his bed.
"Okay" I say before slipping off my shoes and crawling into bed.
"I'm going to miss you" Oliver says as he scoots over to me and wraps his arm around me.
"I'm still going to be here, I'm just not going to be here 24/7" I say as I lay my head on his chest. He sighs at my words before pulling me closer to him.
I soon fall asleep but Oliver stays up.

I wake up in the middle of the night and open my eyes and look above me to see Oliver awake staring at the ceiling.
"What are you doing up?" I say in a sleepy voice as I move my head back to its original place.
"I can't sleep" he says as he slips his arm that's wrapped around my shoulders to my waist.
"Oh" I say before closing my eyes.
"I love you, Dylan" he says softly
"I love you too" I say before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 40 26
What if you've already moved on and continued the flow of your life? And what if your Ex-boyfriend,who broke your heart, moved next door? Will you b...
505K 10.5K 46
A new girl (y/n) moves to stiles town. She even goes to the same school as him. She's definitely different then other girls Stiles and Scott notice...
Oligie By

Fanfiction

4.6K 77 19
Oliver Moy Fell in love with his Best friend at the age of 22 [But did he feel the same?] You have to sick with the story to find out Disclaimer in...
205K 6K 22
When Mia's boyfriend cheats on her she is not heart broken but she wants revenge.Sure having someone whom you thought loved you cheat on you hurts.Mi...