Blackice - Pitch black X Jack...

By KaiCF1

Jack comes to life again after the incident with his sister. The moon had originally chose him to be the new... More

Chapter 1 (This is very short)

1K 22 13
By KaiCF1

Jack...being a big brother to her sister tricked her "1....2......3" He counted down as she moved towards him slowly, he grabbed his stick and pulled her away from the cracked ice,but he wasn't so lucky....falling in to the cold icy water..."JACK!" was the last thing he heard and saw from his sister before drowning.

Time went on and Jack's family were in despair and depression without Jack, "I miss Jack...." his sister stated "I know...we all do" His mother stated, then the moon shined down on the house and then to the lake where Jack drowned, and then left.

A few years went by and Jack's family moved and had forgotten all about Jack, it was then the moon had chosen Jack to be the new guardian and join North, Tooth, Bunny and Sandy. He then rose from the lake, he looked into the moonlight, "Where am I? Who am I? Why am I so cold yet warm?" He asked himself in his mind, he stared at the moon and then soon learned he was the chosen one, and his name was none other than Jack frost. He then wandered around and found his staff, he picked it up and had a little fun with the new powers he had.

Hi! I know this chapter is very short but I didn't want to go to far into it as I would usually end up telling the whole story in one chapter and I don't want to do it, so yeah... Anyway hope you kinda enjoyed this chapter.

Bye Mystics!

Mystic~Sam out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
77.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
95.7K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...