The Other Half Of Me

By NANATHESTORYTELLERR

Ichigo has a sister? Since when? Since the beginning? Different then other stories More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Read
chapter 12

chapter 3

5.8K 153 3
By NANATHESTORYTELLERR

" this is called demon form and its an advanced incantation only shinigami can use" she explain to Ichigo what it was, while her foot was on his back." Even though I look like this, I have been alive almost 10 times longer than you two,and you dare call me names. Usually I would kill fellows like you, but spiritual laws state that one can not kill humans, if they are not ordered to. I will have to be content on just sealing you movement." She said. Ichii was trying to say something but his words were muffled by the ground." And… " she said pulling out her sword and swinging it towards me. Ichii was screaming at her to stop, while I closed my eyes waiting for the pain but it never came. After a while I didn't feel pain so I opened one of my eyes and peek to see what happened. I was dumbfounded.  I saw the handle of her sword against the ghost who had been following me head." No… I ... Don't want to go to hell yet," the  ghost said fear striking his eyes. The place you are going is not hell, it's the soul society." The girl said as a white portal opened under the ghost and I . I started to panic thinking I was going fall in, but I didn't." Unlike hell it is a peaceful place." Said the girl and then two black butterflies appeared in the place of the man and flew away." What happened to that ghost" Ichii and I asked at the same time." I sent him to the soul society. It's called a soul burial. In your language you call it 'going to heaven'. This is one of the duties of a shinigami. I guess I shouldn't even ask if you two  finally believe me or not. I will kindly explain with illustrations so that even brats like the two of you will understand. Now shut up and listen." She said while digging in her robes pulling out a sketch book.

Continue Reading