My Sugar Mama (completed)

By jewelsxlo

Kara has been kicked out of her parents house and her bestfriend suggested to check out a sugar mama website... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
thank you.

2.

17.3K 422 271
By jewelsxlo

Lauren forgot to mention that she lived in Miami, Florida, not Fort Lauderdale. What was she even doing in Fort Lauderdale? Lauren booked me a room in Faena Hotel in Miami Beach. The room and view were great, I could probably get used to this. I didn't feel to do much besides chill in my room or probably to go the pool. I don't know why she booked one of the most expensive rooms in the hotel, but I guess that's Lauren for you.

I eventually decided to go shopping because I needed clothes, but I didn't want to go over board because I didn't have the apartment as yet. I called up Alex and told him to drop me to the nearest mall that's great for shopping.

Twenty minutes passed, and I arrived at the mall, Alex said he'll tag along in case I needed extra hands, I didn't mind at all.

I went to Victoria's Secret to get new panties and bras, then I went to Gucci for a new pair of sneakers, slides and a t-shirt. Afterwards I went to Adidas for some joggers and two slides and another sneaker. I didn't buy much but that's probably all I needed as of right now. Alex and I went to put the bags in the car and then we went back for food. I ordered a zinger combo from KFC and Alex got a subway. 

After eating, I needed to upgrade my phone and get a laptop urgently, so we went to the Apple store afterwards. I got the new iPhone Xs Max in gold, the matching new gold Apple Watch Series 4 and the new 15inch iMac Pro. I also bought the necessary accessories for everything, Airpods and the Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones and then left to go back to the hotel. 

Alex helped me carry my things to my room and then left. I didn't know what to do now. I wondered what Lauren was doing? I wonder if she's thinking about me? I shook my head out of the thought of Lauren and packed away everything. It was only 4:15p.m. so I decided to go take a swim. There was this one employee at the counter who kept "eye fucking" me every time I walk by. I mean she's pretty an all, but she wasn't Lauren. I ignored her, obviously. 

I met a group of gay guys and chilled with them for some time, it was fun. They took my number and I went back to my room, I was getting hungry. I ordered dinner, desert, juice and two bottles of Seagram's since I rarely drink. I went to shower and change before room service could even come up. 10 minutes passed after I changed, and I heard a knock on the door. The person said room service and I told them to come in. I was brushing my hair by the mirror, so they could've just left it and go.

"Do you need anything else ma'am?"

"No thank you, that'll be all."

I turned around to smile at the person and let them out, but in front of me was the girl from the counter. She was in heels, and lace lingerie.

"Listen, you look good, but I got a girlfriend."

"Okay, what's your point? She wouldn't know."

"Yes, yes she would."

"Aha, don't be a snitch, live life on the edge."

"Besides me telling her, she's right behind you."

I wasn't expecting Lauren, but I'm happy she came. This girl looked mortified, did they know each other?

"Hi Rachel."

"H-h-hi, Miss Jauregui."

"Why are you here? You're supposed to be working."

"This lady invited me up ma'am."

DID SHE JUST SAY IIIIIIIIIII INVITED HER UP? Jesus take the wheel because phew chile.

"Who the fuck is you to put lies pon my bloodclart name?" I spoke in patois for what? I'm not Jamaican, but it's easier to use than all the curse words that could've flew out my mouth.

The girl looked at me with wide eyes backing up and Lauren looked at me smirking.

"You're gonna tell Lauren the truth before I beat your ass, Rachel."

Lauren came over to me kissing my forehead.

"It's okay, babe. Rachel, if I catch you doing this is Kara or any of the other guests, you're out of here? This is your second strike. Understood?"

"But Miss Jauregui I ne-"

"I said understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

Rachel left with her head looking down, I did tell her to leave me alone. Lauren brought the food in the bedroom and sat on the bed next to me.

"Miss Jauregui?" I mocked raising an eyebrow.

"Pon? Bloodclart?" she said mockingly.

"Ew, don't ever say that with your American self, I beg."

She looked at me with an unamused face and we started laughing uncontrollably together. We calmed down after a minute and I started to eat my food. Lauren was explaining to me that this was her hotel. It made sense as to why I got one of the most expensive rooms.

"I would've given you the penthouse suite but that one is booked out, so I wasn't able to. I hope you still like this one though, it's one of my favourites."

"I love it! It's okay about the penthouse, I would've loved the cheapest room anyway."

Lauren smiled at me and kissed me forehead, I like that.

"We need to talk, Kara."

I raised my eyebrows, I was scared.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad. I just wanted to set some rules we both could agree on? You could say what you would want as well."

I nodded in agreement.

"I'll go first. If you want to be my sugar baby, I expect to be the only woman in your life, romantically at least. If I need you somewhere I expect you to be there and always be ready to fly out with me. The money I gift you is for you and you only, don't spend them on bitches, unless it's me. I'm very sexual, so if you don't like that or don't want to have sex with me, let me know, okay? Because I love to have sex. Lastly, always be truthful with me please, I hate liars and I'm basically trusting you with everything in me, so promise me you wouldn't lie to me?"

I held out my pinky finger.

"I promise."

Lauren gave me a big smile and said it was my turn. I didn't have much rules besides the anal sex thing, I want nothing to do with that.

"I agree with all your rules and I'll follow them, don't worry. One of my main things is anal sex, I want nothing to do with that. I never tried it and I don't want to, ever. It makes me gag."

Lauren was laughing at me, a lot. I rolled my eyes and went back to my ice-cream.

"I'm sorry Princess, that just caught me off guard. Don't worry, that wouldn't happen. I tried it once and I hated everything about it. Anything else?"

"Uhh, if you want to have threesomes, count me out if you want to have males, I'm strictly vagina." I never had sex before, but she didn't have to know that right now.

"I promise baby. I'm gay, so we'd only have vaginas around here my love."

I chuckled at her and packed away all the plates back on the food kart. Lauren said she was spending the night and I didn't mind. I hope she sleeps in the same room with me, so we could cuddle all night long, or was that already weird? Not sure. Lauren went to bathe and I was setting up my new iPhone, iMac and Apple watch since I have the chance now. The new iPhone is so beautiful, especially the camera, I can't wait to use it tomorrow, hopefully. Lauren came back out, she was wearing low ankle socks and a big t-shirt, nothing else, I wasn't complaining though.

"Do you want more ice-cream that's not from the hotel?"

"We have on pjs Lauren, are you really gonna make me change, again?"

"No silly, I'll get one of my drivers to bring it for us."

"Oh right, then yes!"

"What do you want?"

"I either want Haagen Dazs or Ben and Jerry's."

"Those are my favourites!! Okay, I'll tell him and also bring certain snacks and hopefully you like them as well."

Lauren called her driver while I was just scrolling through Tumblr. Not long after, he came by. We both decided to watch Moana. Lauren turned it on and we ate the ice cream with cookies and other snacks. All I remembered is Lauren and I cuddling up together before falling asleep in each other's arms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.1K 20
"She finally, finally, takes in the sight of the woman standing in front of her and the rest of her furious words die in the back of her throat becau...
6K 132 31
Since she turned 16 Camila kept her secret (or as she would say"curse") away from her friends. She had everyone oblivious to it. The times she was hu...
154K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
149K 7.1K 31
"You know it's funny how you said you love me, but you didn't even come and visit me in the last 3 years" "You know I couldn't come visit you Lauren...