. The Love Of My Life .

By saliahmay

"PLEASE JIMIN PLEASE I-I LOVE JUNGKOOK NOT YOU LET ME GO!". "oh baby girl im not going to hurt you unless you... More

An Old Friend
One Big Dance
Moving In:
Closer
My New Lover
Back At .BIG.HIT.
Stay With Me
A Day With You
Jimin
On The Run
England
Together In England
Togerther In England .Pt 2.
Taken
Shocker
Why
Wait What!
"JUNGKOOK!!!"
Saving
Questions
Answers
Extra
Extra pt 2.

Thank GOD

5 1 0
By saliahmay

                    CHAPTER 22

Your POV

After I told jungkook what happened he got mad but then he managed to come himself down.

"Well I think we better go to the docter just to see if well you know". He said and I nodded then put some cloths on he helped me because he new I was still in pain.

(Time skip: hospital.

Your POV

We walked in the hospital with jungkook holding my hand I glanced at him and knew he was nervouse.

We enter the docters office and I sat down on the medical bed it was uncomfertible but its a hospital what do you exspect some high class fancy cotton pillows I looked up and saw the door open with the docter in the door way saying that I was not pregnant with jimin's baby but I was pregnant with JUNGKOOK'S BABY WHAT!!. Jungkook's head shot up in eximent and he laughed and started to jump around like a five year old who has a high suger rush the docter laughed at jungkook's sillyness and I was to.

He was so happy and I was to we were going to have a baby but we are not even married yet I dont care I love him. He picked me up being careful not to hurt me he kissed my lips.

(Time skip: back at the hotel.

-

*so yah! there are having a baby great sorry for my mistakes and sorry the chapter a short thank u love u.

-saliah♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

psycho By A₹¥@

Fanfiction

18.2K 786 34
where Namjoon is suffering from anxiety and depression someone came to his life changed it with love. But he doesn't know he is in more trouble. sir~...
276K 8.3K 35
"C'mon it's not like you have feelings for me." - Jeon Jungkook
18.3K 376 21
"Yah, come here." "I said come here." "Jimin will harm you." "Please come back." "Come home already!" "Just accept my damn love!" "Please, give me ju...
Hope By timtim

Fanfiction

68.4K 3.3K 21
"Please stop pitying me Jungkook! Just leave." "Jin I love you how can I leave?" "Jin baby I wanna do something!" "Jungkook I even couldn't take care...