You and I, collide.

By UncleEmily69

My life was not perfect. Let's say I'm in the middle of fun and boring. I got friends a few but real ones. A... More

The Bet
The New Girl
Crop Chop
We're not Lovers we're just Strangers
Friendship and Stuff
Caminah
Point Taken
Apology Accepted
Mean Girls
Lunch Ladies
Old Friends
Old Friends Part 2
FLASHBACK
FLASHBACK 2
In My Feelings
It's about time!
Kiss and Make up
Three-Month Rule
I Said it Out Loud!
That Awkward Moment
Presley
Memories bring back memories
Fighting Demons
Trust Issues

Issues

2.8K 78 14
By UncleEmily69

LAUREN

"Did you just say son?" I whipped my head to Camila after I hit the brake of my mini cooper so hard. Camila's expression was also surprised or maybe more scared for her life because the seatbelt almost choke her to death.

"What the fuck!? Are you tryna kill us?" Camila asked after she composed herself.

As for Ally? She was playing dead at the back seat because I haven't heard her mumble anything yet.

"Did you just say Dinah's son? Or I misheard and what you really said was Dinosaur?"

Is that Ally?

"Ally where are you?" I asked trying to look at the back seat and couldn't see her.

"I'm down here."

There she is lying on the floor of my car.

"What the hell are you doing down there? How did you even fit there?"

"Are you seriously asking me that question, Lo?"

I peek behind from my seat to see Ally.

"Oh right, stupid question of course you'll fit anywhere." I said knowing her cute size.

"That's not what I meant you mocker of my height! Don't ask me stupid questions when the question to be asked is how the fuck Dina Jane has a son?" Ally muttered from the floor.

"She had unprotected sex and got knocked up." I said answering Ally's question again. I look over at Camila who hasn't said anything for the past minutes.

"Thanks for stating the obvious, Lauren." Ally said rolling her eyes. I couldn't actually see her face but I'm sure she did. Then she continued, "What I meant is how did this happen when all I could remember about her was her rant about not wanting a child of her own because she have lots of siblings that she babysat and she had enough of it."

Ally is right. High school Dinah constantly talked about not wanting kids in the future. I also remember Normani was pretty pissed by Dinah's side of this she kept insisting that Dinah would come around and would realised that having your own kid was different from just siblings that you babysat. Of course Dinah disagreed on what Normani said that Dinah claimed that she was pretty sure about it and never get pregnant even for her love of her life. Their argument went on and on about this until Normani got really pissed  and left our girl's night in the middle of the night when Dinah said she'll get an abortion when she got pregnant accidentally. Like when a dick falls accidentally in your pussy without a condom. Of course, accident.

I was waiting for Camila to say something but nothing. So I spoke again.

"Yeah. That's definitely Dinah." I agreed with Ally. "And Ally? Can you get the fuck up so we can talk like normal people? It's weird not seeing your face. It's like talking to a wall." I finished and started the engine of the car again.

"Okay, but can we talk about this when we are out of the car?" Camila asks looking concerned.

"Why? We can talk about this on the way to school." I said maneuvering the car out of the parking lot.

"Yeah!"

I jumped at Ally's voice and accidentally hit the horn of the car.

"Jesus, Ally!! Shut the fuck up and get up!"

"See? You're jumpy, Lauren. I don't want to die so we're not talking about Dinah in your car or while you are driving at least."
Camila said she sounds almost nervous.

"No, we can totally talk about right now!" Ally demands getting up from the car floor. Finally!

"I don't wanna talk to someone who is driving it's pretty distracting." Camila mumbled looking out the window.

"What's the big deal anyway? We are just going to talk it's not like I'm drunk." I said finally we're out of the parking lot and on the road.

"It's a  15-minute drive. Let's gossip and kill time." Ally agreed with me.

Camila groans, I can see from my peripheral vision that her hands are fisted on her thighs.

"Eyes on the road, Lauren!" I heard Camila said a little louder and frustrated.

Camila closed her eyes probably trying to calm herself down.

"My eyes are on the road, Camila." I said rolling my eyes. Geez what is making her so anxious?

I look at mirror in front of the car and saw Ally's wide eyes she mouthed "what's wrong with her" then I just shrugged as a response.

"Stop the car." I heard Camila say.

"Camila—

"I said stop the fucking car, Jauregui!" Camila yelled at me this time. I was surprised by her outburst that I abruptly hit the brake that stopped the car.

"Geez, Camila what is wrong with you!?" I said completely annoyed by her too.

"I'm getting out." Camila said while unlocking her seatbelt. As she does this I have noticed that her hands are shaking.
That got me thinking that she was really scared and must be having a panic attack.

"Camz, are you okay?" I asked concerned. I lean over and touch her shoulders but she shrugged it off. That pisses me off so I let her be.

"I'm going out." Camila said again she was fidgeting like she can't wait to get out of the car.

"No one is stopping you." I wanted to stop her but my pride is getting in my way.

"Then unlock the fucking door before I explode here!" Camila tried pushing my car door open but it won't budge because I haven't unlock it yet. Jesus what's gotten into her?

I look behind me and saw Ally watching. She look interested more than concern for what she was witnessing. I look at her meaningfully to ask for her help.

She point at herself and mouthed "Me?"

I gave her a pointing look ready to murder her.

Ally smirked and leaned over to the driver seat and pressed something I couldn't see what it is because her hair is all over my face.

Then, I heard a click and Camila was out.

I saw Camila fast walking to the wrong direction.

"You're welcome." I heard Ally said now occupying Camila's seat.

"What the fuck, Ally. When I asked for your help I didn't mean for you to let out a person who is clearly having a panic attack!"

"Trust me it was the best thing to do."

I gave Ally the are you serious look but she ignored me and look out the window. I still see Camila's figure from afar.

"She needed to cool down, Lo. If we didn't let her out she would have strangled you to open the door."

"We should be the one calming her dow—

"Lo, she wouldn't have listened to us all she cared about was to get out of the car. If I learned anything from my bipolar uncle is that when he would have an episode my grandma would just give him whatever he asked to calm him down for a bit." Ally explained looking at me.

"Are you suggesting that Camila is bipolar?" I asked confused Camila looks very calm all the time if I didn't know any better I would think that she doesn't get mad to anyone.

"No! Of course not. What I meant was if you wanted to calm down a person who is having a panic attack or a breakdown the first thing to do is give them what they want to prevent them for acting out even more. When you give them that it would calm them and you can now talk some sense into them."

I frowned still not getting where Ally is going with this.

She rolled her eyes when she saw my confused face.

"I thought you were smart, Jauregui?" Ally smirked then continued "Okay let me put it this way, what do the police or the families do when a kidnapper demands for ransom money?"

"Ahm. Give the ransom money?"

"Good. Why would they give the money?"

"So that the kidnapper won't hurt his hostage."

"Very good. Once the kidnapper got what he wants which is the money do you think that he'll let go of his hostage?" Ally asked again is it just me or Ally is treating me like a student?

"Probably yes."

"Why do you say so?"

"Because he got what he wanted."

"If the family or the police didn't give the money. What would you think would happen?"

I gasped.

"No! They should give what he wants or else she would kill the poor kid!"

"Exactly. That's why the first thing to do is give them what they want and talk some sense into them after."

I thought if Camila. Would she hurt us if Ally didn't let her out?

"I'm not saying that Camila would have hurt us or what. I'm just saying that her panic attack would have worsen if we didn't give her space. She probably has some issues about driving?" Ally voiced out my worries. She's right Camila wouldn't hurt us.

"Probably. She have mentioned that she doesn't drive "anymore" that means she drove before she just stopped." I told Ally.

"Really? Did she tell you why?" Ally asked intrigued.

"No no, she didn't tell me. I ask her if she could drive us earlier but she declined then said that she doesn't drive anymore."

"Well, did you ask why?"

"I did. She only said that her licence expired and haven't gotten around renewing it."

Ally snorts and say, "You bought that crap?"

"What? Of course! It's reasonable. You're not supposed to drive with an expired licence!"

"Lauren, everyone drives with an expired licence." Ally said while she looked at me like I'm talking crazy.

"I don't drive with an expired licence!" I defended myself which earned me an eye roll from Ally.

"I'm sorry my bad. I meant to say, everyone but you." Ally said looking smug.

"You're not driving my car ever again!" I told her.

"My pleasure, milady." Ally said smirking then says "Now drive. We are fucking late in class."

I started the car and drove. The thought of Camila makes me unsettled.

"I'm worried about Camila." I muttered under my breath.

"Speaking of Camila..." I heard Ally say did she see Camila?

"What? Do you see her?" I asked looking out my window.

" Nuh. I'm just worried that she'll beat us by walking to school if you're driving at this speed."

I sighed. I look at her for a second and saw her grinning.

"Get the fuck out of my car."

When we arrived at the school Ally rushed out of my car before I could even say anything. She said something about being late. It's already 1:15 and we were both late in class.

Camila I wonder where is she now. Is she going to miss her class? As far as I know her class will not start until 2pm at least she is not yet late and can still make it if she decides to go in.

It bugs me that I let Camila go earlier. It didn't feel right to let her be especially ay her state earlier. I saw her eyes it's full of rage and panic. It was really different from the chocolate brown eyes that she always wear. It's hard to believe that Camila has this another side of her. For a second I was scared of her. I wonder what would have happened if Ally didn't open my car door. Would Camila hurt us? Me? I sighed and decided not to think much of it for now. I believe that Camila has reasons why she acted that way. She wouldn't have hurt us. At least that's what I believe in.

I got out of my car and also rush my way to my office. Is it possible that Camila is already in there? There is only one way to find out. I sprint my way to our office trying to get there faster to see if Camila is already there. I reached the door and turn the knob.

Camila wasn't there. She wasn't in her chair like I imagine.

But someone else was.

The stranger turned around when she heard me enter the room.

I cannot believe it. We were just talking about her and now here she is.

"Di—Dinah?"

AN: DJ is joining the party! Who's down for that?? ❤️💯
Wanna meet Dinah's baby??
Let's hope Camila is okay why else Dinah would be there? 😱😱

For the love of Seven Kingdoms vote! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2K 112
Lauren and Camila meet again a few years after high school where Lauren bullied Camila. Now Lauren is a successful photographer and different than sh...
182K 8.8K 36
5 - 2016 ✌.
13K 386 4
Camila reminisces about how her & Lauren got together in high school. P.s If u can't tell by previous descriptions I sucks at them lol This is conv...
319K 8.8K 31
Lauren Jauregui is the school bully. She's hot, popular, rich. She has everything going for her, or so it seems. Camila Cabello is the school queer...