crossing the line (oneshots)...

Galing kay BadriyaMumthas

these are oneshots of crossing the line the series from history 2. It is freaking good ,you all should read... Higit pa

Victory (wenwu)
bl pose (jia junx cheng en)
after kissing (patnick)
books(yu hao x xuan)
My devil (wenwu)
distractions (wenwu)

coffee (wenwu)

2.6K 54 2
Galing kay BadriyaMumthas

College student-Wang Zen wen (20 year)
Cafe owner- Chang li qin (26 year)

__________

"That's because I love coffee"wen screamed into his phone to his best friend yu hao as he sat in a new cafe yet again.
"We have to make sure the drink is of our satisfaction, coffee is not just a drink it is life"he said as he dramatically waved his hand all over the place.
Zen wen was in love .....with coffee. But no cafe kept him for work as he sucks at making the most simplest drinks . And yu hao was done with his obsession. Zen wen had important things like studying literature ,his major and doing his drama club activities.
Not working in a cafe even if his expense is taken care by his parents.

"Whatever,give it a try."yu hao says halfheartedly as he cuts the call.

Wen's eyes widen in dissapointment. Did that asshole cut the call. He is gonna pay for this.

"No one understands me"he wails as rests his head on the table.

"Well I do" a sweet yet endearing voice calls out from behind,jolting wen awake from his dramatic breakdown.  He turns around in his seat to see the most beautiful creature he has ever laid eyes on. Tall,broad and masculine ,with biceps pouring out of his sleeves. He was wearing an apron and had an amusing smile on his face which was fucking cute. He was so handsome, wen swore in his mind he has never seen anyone so handsome.

Chang li has never ,he insists on the never,seen such an adorable guy ever. He looked so cute when he was frustrated. What caught his eyes were the others lean frame which didn't look too weak,beautiful puppy eyes,the longest lashes and the most kissable lips ever. Basically everything about him was perfect.

"Sorry did I scare you"Chang li asked as he walked closer to wen after the little staring battle. Wen looked down embarrassed, how much did this hot guy see,he thought.

"Hey,don't worry I don't bite. I am Chang li ,the owner of the cafe,by the way"he said again reaching out a hand.

Wen looked up at the standing figure. He slowly stood up and shyly held his hand out. Their hands collided and formed the perfect match the contrast between the huge arms of Chang li and small and cute one of Zen wen was overwhelming.

"I am Wang Zen wen "he said finally in the best way he could,he didn't wanna sound like a screeching monkey in their first conversation and flush down any last drop of impression.

"I am actually here for the job"he said again and slowly pulled hand away from Chang li's death grip. Cute,Chang li thought.  Chang li had started the cafe just for passing time he was already a billionaire and soon to be owner of the biggest enterprise in Taiwan . But it was not his style to sit Idle. He has 2 degrees and a huge interest in baristaship .
He just started yesterday and had a great response for a startup.

"Okay,well,do you know how to make coffee"Chang li asked ,he kind of felt that the younger didnt know. They were sitting now. Wen shyly shuffled in his seat.

"That is the problem. I don't really know how to make coffee. I really love coffee.but I already was fired from 20 different cafe till now. No one is ready to teach me. And I cannot take it as a minor or major because my parents think it is useless "wen finished slightly breathless after the embarrassing rambling session. He slowly looked up to see Chang li staring at him with that beautiful smile again.

"Okay,I see genuine interest in you when do you have free time to spend here ?"Chang li asked to wen . Chang li thought that wen's interest was really fascinating and he could really show his two or three things. He sounded so cute and desperate.

"I have time from 7 to 10 on Tuesdays,Thursday's and Saturday's ...wait are you considering it"wen asked suddenly lighting up . No one was ever ready to help him. He was so happy.

"Yes,you can surely get a flow if you concentrate "Chang li said and wen made a squealish noise of victory which made Chang li chuckle.

"So we will meet tomorrow at 7"Chang li asked getting up,wen nodded enthusiastically.

"YES...I mean yes we will"he said scratching his nape as he looked down.

"I am going then. Bye"he said quickly and ran out of the cafe .

He has never looked forward to a Tuesday as much as now ever before.

The next day...was amazing. He was late for school but he didn't care,he didn't get his morning coffee but he didn't care, he got an A instead of A+ in an assignmentbut he didn't care. It was a long ass day and it felt like 10,000 years by the time it was 7. And he looked like the whole world shit on him.

He dragged his way to cafe and was hit by the cool and homely atmosphere. The smell of coffee kind of lighten up his day ...kind of. He didn't wanna look like shit in front of the handsome owner. But not today.

"Hey. You okay? You don't look too good"the moment he dreaded was here.

"I am fine ,its just i had a long day" wen said and sat on the closest seat. Chang li literally left. Wen might have been offended but his feelings were drowned in a sea of happiness half a minute later with a coffee.

"Drink it up."Chang li said and gave the cutest smile to the younger. Wen felt better would be an understatement. He slowly let the warm drink slide through his tongue and the feeling he got was indescribable. It was a perfect blend of sweet and bitter ,with the right amount of toppings . It was heaven in a cup and probably the best drink he had ever had. He finished the drink soon and looked like he had proper rest and no shit went down that day.

"Wow,what was that "wen asked his voice couldn't conceal how good it tasted.

"Chang li special "Chang li said . He was happy to see the guy come back to life. He have also experienced bad school days and it sucked. He chuckled at his wide eyed fascination at the coffee.

"It's 7,why don't we start"he said again and wen nodded ready to start.

They both walked to the counter. Chang li was behind an excited wen. That's when he noticed wen had the cutest round ass he has ever seen...shoo shoo bad thoughts. He waved a hand internally shooing all the perverted thoughts away.

They entered the coffee making area . Wen looked ready to take over world knowledge and Chang li was eager to teach the short guy.

"So ,these are the coffe beans and these are the tools we will be using "Chang li said pointing to various equipment. Soon they were busy concentrating on grounding the beans ,blending the milk and so and so. Wen made a coffe after an hour of coaching but Chang li couldn't go past a sip as it was extremely bitter. Another try went down the sink as it was too sweet. Another half an later the perfect cup of tea was made. Chang li took a sip and rose his eyebrows staring into the cup. He took another one and another.

He looked to his side to see an anticipating look on wen's face as he looked up at him.

"That's the perfect cup"Chang li said proudly placing the cup on the table top and smiling at the younger. Wen looked like Christmas was here. He immediately perked up and lost all trace of dissapointment.

"Yes"he screamed all hugged Chang li bringing him down due to the height difference. It looked weird,their hug. It looked like wen was hanging from Chang li.
Chang li chuckled and hugged back . Wen retreated and looked at Chang li in the face to see if he is uncomfortable and sighed in relief to see him smile.

"I am so happy and thankyou for being so patient with me"wen said as he looked at the mess they created. Chang li patted him encouragingly on his back and started cleaning up. Even though he resisted wen wholeheartedly helped him clean up.

"Well,its 10 minutes pat 10. I have to leave.  My friends will worry"wen announced once they were done cleaning.

"You're right. I will drop you off."Chang li said and took his stuffs from the table.

"Thank you as I am in no position to resist"wen said earning a chuckle from the taller. What an intoxicating noise,he thought as he followed the older to the car.

Along the way they shared a lot of their likes and dislikes. Chang li liked silent, warm and cozy places. He loved old country music and loved coffee specifically cappuccino.
Wen loved eating,hoodies and any songs as long as it blocked invasion of his peace of mind. Soon they reached wen's place and had to go their own ways bit with a content smile on their face.

The wait was horrible for both of them. But they had time to think how the other person is affecting them. Wen couldn't pinpoint the strange feeling in his gut whenever he think about it and Chang li is absolutely sure he is mad at the amount of new coffee he had mastered to make the younger drink. The notes made for him are another thing.

Thursday rolled in and before he knew,wen was making his way to the cafe. There just like last the closed sign was drawn. The air hit him felt even comfortable and welcoming. Inhaling the air he totally forgot all school and family stress and drama.

"A mid summer delight on the way, welcome" Chang li's voice made into his ears . He turned to see the genuine smile and a cup of hot coffee. His morning coffee was crappy and he was ready to have heaven in his mouth.

"Thank you"wen said as he took the cup from him. The drink was as expected maybe a bit more better. He might have shamelessly licked every trace left.

"So today we will get into more complex coffee,what do you say?"Chang li said and wen skipped to the counter to start another session.

It's been 2 months since he had been getting trained he was more or less ready to be hired. Chang li would say he actually is a master now. Stolen glances and subtle touch's. Caring and longing stares were all a common occurrence while they were training.

Chang li had decided to break the news about him being hired today . Wen has been all over his life and vice versa.

"Hey,how have you been ?"wen asked as he came and stood in the counter. As usual he received the signature smile from the elder. He always felt his nerves ease when he sees that smile ,wen realized.  He smiled back to let the older know that he affected him greatly.

"Great as usual"on days you come ,Chang li thought. He didn't wanna scare the guy with his pick up line culture already.

"Lets make mocha today okay"wen asked and they started again. After making 5 satisfactory cups,the sixth was supposed to be perfect ....but they were out of sugar.

"Oh,we are out of sugar"wen pointed out snapping Chang li out of his concentration.
"It will be on the top shelf to your right, can you get it" Chang li asked it was just behind wen so no sweat. Note made wen loves sweet.

Wen turned around to see the sugar in a labelled container but it was.....high. He couldn't reach there ,how embarrassing he thought . He tried to reach up standing on his tiptoe but in vain. A heavenly chuckle was heard from behind him and simultaneously he turned his body to face the owner of the chuckle and the taller  came forward with his hand stretched out to reach the container.

They were now in the most romantic position. Wen was locked between one hand reaching the upper shelf and one hand rested on the countertop on the other side. He was flushed against the countertop front facing Chang li.

Their eyes widened and cheeks stained pink as the realization dawned on them but neither made a move. Chang li after seconds came really close to wen such that there was no space between them. A sigh left the smallers as a hand rested on his waist.

"Shit"Chang li said snapping wen awake from the blissful moment.

"Shit, wen. You are so fucking perfect. I-you are so handsome and cute and is am not okay. You get it. I want to kiss you all the fucking time,i wanna love you,hold you ,I wanna do really really dirty stuffs to you. God now I sound like a creep, I am s-"Chang li's little rant session was cut of by a soft lip on his. It was not a kiss. Just a  peck. They stood like that for solid 10 seconds. Wen withdrew ,his face looking like a tomato.

"You are not creepy,even I feel like that sometime."Wen said shyly . Chang li smirked down at the shorter and suddenly lifted him by the waist and sat him on the counter. Without waiting a second he attacked the youngers lips. He had soft,bouncy,sweet lips he smiled into the kiss thinking. He licked the smallers lips and he instantly opened it and their tongue met in a mess. Just the noise of them kissing shamelessly and moans and grunts were heard. Their fronts met in friction making them gasp and breathe harder. There was no part of the youngers chest that Changli had felt.

"Hey you are hired by the way"Chang li said once they were off their high.

"Really"wen screamed.

"Yes both in the cafe and my heart."Chang li said and got a smack on the head and some shy mutterings.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

251K 11.2K 200
Um... Just Read The Title 😂 STAN STRAY KIDS!
130K 2K 18
Even though tharntype series are over the hangover of series still remained so the story continues on my own... hope you will love it.
3.8K 226 20
"Kong, a shy fine art student, falls for Thomas, the popular guy at university. He must muster the courage to approach Thomas to draw him for his pro...
8.8K 524 15
A girl who has only days left to live. She has many regrets in her life but the only thing that she didn't regret was to spend every single days she...