My Idol

By Taefantasies

You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to y... More

disclaimer
My Motivation
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
epilogue

seventeen

5.6K 201 56
By Taefantasies

You pouted, turning around and throwing yourself on the bed. Terrence bounced, falling on his face. "Serves ya right, you heartless beast."

~ ♡ ~

The day dragged, and you were bored and hungry by the time 9pm rolled around. Taehyung must have forgotten you. Maybe he fell asleep after practice. You were sure it was tiring, and you weren't upset at all. Just lonely.

You had called your mom earlier, and spent an hour talking to her, telling her all about Seoul, how beautiful it is, how you'd made friends right away. You didn't tell her your friends were apparently famous. She probably wouldn't have believed you anyway. She was happy that you were doing well, telling you that you sounded better, more relaxed, happy.

After hanging up with her, you'd spent some time on your laptop, watching more BTS videos. You ended up watching a lot of their earlier stuff, from when they debuted. They were all so cute, especially Jimin. His cute little cheeks were too much.

You eventually found videos that were about them individually, and watched one for each one of them, curious about the 7 men who had befriended you.

You weren't surprised to learn that Kim Namjoon, aka RM, was the leader of the group. He had that quality about him, plus he had been the one to inform the rest about their meeting the day you'd met them all, so it made sense. You smiled at hearing that he was clumsy, and often broke things without trying. You learned that he was a rapper, and had released a solo mixtape titled "RM" in 2015. You made a mental note to look that up.

You were surprised to learn that Jin, full name Kim Seokjin, was the oldest of the 7, and basically the "mom" of the group, making sure they all ate, keeping them all in line when neccessary. He also was known to tell jokes that apparently weren't always funny. He referred to himself as "worldwide handsome." His solo songs were titled "Awake" and "Epiphany."

Min Yoongi aka Suga, the quiet mint haired man you'd met last, was generally the calm one of the 7, but he had his moments. He liked sleep. He was the grandpa of the group. He was an amazing rapper. "Agust D" is his solo mixtape from 2016. There was a short compilation of him rapping, that had your chin practically resting on the table. You'd be looking up more videos on that, without a doubt.

J-hope, full name Jung Hoseok, aka Hobi, was the sunshine of the group. Rarely seen without a bright smile, he kept everyone's spirits up. Hated snakes. He was also a rapper, and main dancer, often teaching the others some of the more difficult choreography. He was everyone's hope, and angel. Released his solo mixtape "Hope World" in 2018.

Jimin, full name Park Jimin, the groups cute little mochi, (you'd made a note to look up mochi) takes care of everyone and always makes sure they are comfortable. Has the most precious laugh. Jibooty? Is also a main dancer, and lead vocal. His solos were titled "Lie" and "Serendipity."

Taehyung, full name Kim Taehyung aka "V", almost wasn't part of BTS. He came to the audition to support a friend, and was urged by staff to audition. He was kept a secret till debut. Has the deepest voice in the group. Part of vocal line. A lead dancer. He loves animals, and has the most pets of all the members. Also loves kids. His solo songs are "Stigma" and "Singularity." Wrote a song called "4 o'clock" with RM which they recorded together. Also acted in a drama series titled "Hwarang, the poet warrior youth"...you were definitely going to look that up.

Jungkook, full name Jeon Jeongguk, maknae, which if you understood correctly meant the youngest, main vocalist, lead dancer, good at everything. Very athletic. Seems to always be eating. Bunny teeth. His solo songs were titled "Begin" and "Euphoria."

Each video had been at least 30 minutes long, taking up a good part of the day, and giving you so much more that you obviously wanted to look up. Come to find out that RM, J-hope and Suga also each had a solo song on their most recent album that hadn't shown up in the videos you'd just watched. These guys were something, and you still couldn't believe that you had never heard of them, and you wanted to know everything you could about them.

You started with RM, listening to some of his solo stuff, amazed at it all. "Do You" was a new favorite.

Jin's solo songs were beautiful, and "epiphany" made you tear up. His voice was exquisite.

Yoongi blew you away, his rapping was... you had no words to describe it, and you knew without a doubt that you would listen to everything you could find of his.

J-hope's mixtape was amazing, you especially liked "baseline", and "daydream" was awesome. His dancing was phenomenal.

You listened to Jimin's "lie" and then "serendipity", and his voice was beautiful, both songs causing you to sit in silent amazement. He also danced like he'd been born doing so. That explained the flawless grace you'd noticed when you first met him.

Jungkooks "Begin" was beautiful, as was "Euphoria", and the latter made you smile.

You had saved Taehyung for last, because you knew him best, and thought you may end up spending the most time on him, because not only did he sing, but he had acted as well. You listened to "Stigma" first, not able to fully comprehend the range of his voice. "Singularity" had you sobbing, and you had no idea why. You were captivated by him in "4 oclock" and you knew you'd never get enough of his voice. It gave you goosebumps.

You looked up the drama series, breaking into a smile when you saw him with the long hair and the 10th century traditional Korean clothing. He looked adorable.

You decided not to watch an episode just yet, afraid that if you watched one, you may not be able to resist watching more, and it was getting late. You got up, stretching with a groan.

You went in the bathroom and washed your face, changing into shorts and a tank top for bed. It was 9pm. You didn't expect to hear from Tae tonight, so you'd just get something to eat, and then get a good night's sleep.

You opened a new tab, searching for pizza places near you that you could order from online, as calling and ordering wasn't an option. You found one, ordering an extra cheese with mushroom pizza, choosing delivery, and entering all the necessary information .

You sat at the laptop, watching a few more music video's, until you heard a knock on the door.

You opened it to a delivery girl, who smiled and handed you your pizza. You thanked her, not knowing if she understood, and she bowed, turning and walking away. You closed the door, rushing to the table, opening the box. You grabbed a piece, taking a big bite, chewing the deliciously cheesy concoction. Your stomach was growling. You weren't lying when you told Taehyung that without him you'd forget to eat.

You ate two more pieces, feeling extremely stuffed afterwards. You guessed you'd be eating pizza for breakfast.

You decided to lay down, and try to fall asleep. It was now 9:40, and you really had no reason to stay up. You'd thought about texting Tae, but decided against it. You didn't want to disturb him if he was sleeping. You hoped you'd hear from him tomorrow.

You climbed into bed, rolling onto your side, and closing your eyes. The last thing you remembered was thinking about how good Taehyung looked in long hair.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung's pov

Practice was still going on at 10pm, and I really just wanted to be done. I couldn't leave, so I had to just keep going, but I couldn't wait for it to end.

Normally I enjoyed practice, and could care less when it ended, but now, I had someplace else I'd rather be.

I knew y/n probably thought I'd forgotten about her. I wanted to text her, but we'd had to give up our phones during practice so we weren't distracted. That wasn't normally the case, but we had a performance coming up, so we needed to be extra focused.

"How much longer are we going to practice?" I asked, directing the question at Hobi.

"Until I say we're done. Why, you usually enjoy practice."

"No reason" I mumbled. "Just curious." I hadn't brought up anything about y/n yet because I hadn't really had a chance. I didn't think this was the time or place to do it either.

Jimin gave me a questioning glance. "Seems to me like there's someplace else you'd rather be, Tae Tae."

"Nope, like I said, I was just curious. Can we get back to practicing now?"

J-hope and Jimin looked at each other, and I knew they didn't believe me. I was sure Jimin would bring it up later, he was like a brother to me, and we didn't keep things from each other. None of us kept things from the rest. We were all close, and supportive of each other...but Jimin always made sure I was okay.

We practiced until midnight. I decided not to bother texting y/n at that point, figuring she was probably asleep.

We got back to the dorm, and as soon as I got to my room, Jimin poked his head in. "Hey Tae, can I come in?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, sure." He dropped next to me on my bed, sighing.

"What's going on with you? You wanna talk about it?"

I inhaled, letting out a long sigh. "I do, I just don't know if I should."

"Is this about y/n? I can tell you like her Tae, so there's no sense trying to deny it."

I glanced at him, knowing I could trust him with anything. "I don't know what to do, Jimin. I do like her, in fact, it's more than that."

He sat there for a minute, chewing on his lip, looking thoughtful. "Tae, I know you don't wanna hear this, but maybe you shouldn't spend so much time with her. It probably isn't a good idea to get involved with her, since we have that no dating rule."

"It's too late, I'm already involved with her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.4K 35
(Y/n) If you were given a second chance would you accept it? Well as much as I didn't want this second chance it was given to me. I wanted to be done...
226 12 8
•Preview• "How much do you love me?" said one. "Until the end of my life, I love you so much. You can't even imagine. If I have to give up my life fo...
1M 38.4K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
13.8K 411 25
[ kth • wife ] {imagine} {one-shot} {hot fluff} ||| He gets out of the car first. In the blinding chaos, you focus only on the hand he extends to you...