Wenhe Feng [ BL Story ]

By BlacklYandDarksK

📢ON HIATUS! The two wealthiest family arranged a marriage between a man and a woman. However, the man does... More

FOREWORD
Prologue
1 - Little Feng
2 - Little Feng meets Big Brother
3 - Big Brother. His savior
4 - Big Sister's face is red
5 - Innocent Little Feng
6 - Let us begin, Wenhe Feng
7 - 60 days of waiting
8 - A promise to meet again on the snowy day.
9 - A Red Daisy on the summer day.
10 - A gift from Big Brother
11 - Part 1: Staying for tonight?
12 - Part 2: Of course. Big Brother will stay.
13 - A Surprised visit of the Prime Minister
ADVERTISEMENT
SNEAK PEEK
14 - Bully's Heart
15 - A Good Bye Kiss
16 - At the Royal Palace
17 - Trouble on the road
ADVERTISEMENT
18 - Ehhh???
19 - Big Sister!
20 - I like Beast.
21 - Beast is still a beast
22 - Keeping a Big Secret!
23 - To Live in the Heaven Palace?
24 - First Day: Meet Ori
25 - He can't sleep
26 - Second Day: Gôngyuàn Pavilions
27 - Part 1: Let Big Sister joined you
28 - Part 2: The young Lady who wears male clothes
NOT AN UPDATE!
29 - Part 3: What's the big secret?
31 - Late?! Let us go.
32 - The Long Wait
33 - The Sky Palace
34 - Don't touch him
35 - He Remembered
NOT AN UPDATE!
36 - First Day of Class (1)
HIATUS!

30 - Good night, Ah'Feng

4.4K 251 35
By BlacklYandDarksK

Disclaimer: All the images used aren't mine. Credits to to the original artists. Thank you!

◇◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◇

Inside the Gôngyuàn's Library, Wenhe Feng was immersed from the books he reads and he hadn’t noticed the time they spent inside the library.

Little Feng loves to read different kind of books and wanted to gained some knowledge by the information that written in every book he reads that is why he got excelled on his studies and teachers always praised for his intelligence. He finished reading his 9th book and he was about to pulled another book that pilled in the table when he happened to gazed at the window. It was already dark outside the library and he presumed that its getting late. He looked beside him and saw that Chang Yihuo is also reading a book.

He silently observing the young lord. Those sharp handsome features and those thin pink lips is really captivating while those dark eyes that stares at him every day makes him giddy. He felt his cheeks getting warm and quickly averted his gaze away from Chang Yihuo. Little Feng take a deep breath and look once again. He was surprised that the young lord is looking at him and those eyes is staring at him in question and somewhat teasingly observing him. Well, Chang Yihuo actually caught his little red daisy observing him and he’s really happy about it.

“Bi.. big brother. We should go. The night is getting late and Unlce might get worried" Little Feng stuttered while his blushing face is slowly appears on his sensitive cheeks. Chang Yihuo chuckled how his little red daisy flustered “Hn. We shall leave right now before the Heaven Palace’s gate closed” he also added.

The two people greeted the old librarian and giving their gratitude to the old man for giving them an extended time to stay. The old man replied “It was nothing. I love seeing young people reading the books and very pleased that this young lad is enjoying it than wasting it for nothing” he was referering to Wenhe Feng.

The old man who is a librarian and a guardian of the gôngyuàn’s library for many years. Generations after generations, he alwasys observed the students who came to visit the library. However, in this generation he was disappointed that there are ungrateful kids who aren’t reading the books but just chatting and making the library a leisure pavilion. However, seeing these two young lads especially the Young Lord Chang came to visit today. The old man felt the books is now joyful for this people who appreciates their purpose and he was really surprised that the young man who happened to be with the young Lord Chang is actually a man and not a woman which he had thought after this two people entered the library. 'Such a beautiful young boy ah and very kind too' After a small conversation, Chang Yihue and Wenhe Feng exited the library.

Walking through the wooden bridges and passing by every pavillions.

The Gôngyuàn’s pavilion at night is quiet and beautiful as the fireflies surrounding it that makes it more enchanting in everyone's eyes. The little lights that fireflies is making slowly jumping in the air and on the surface of the lake while the stars that twinkling up above the night skies syncing together with the fireflies playfulness by its reflections on the water.

Wenhe Feng halted as he watched how the fireflies dances around. “It is so beautiful” he said in praised while he hadn’t known that the young lord is looking at him “Yes. I agree. You are beautiful” Chang Yihuo whispered the last word. He was enchanted how this young man becomes more and more beautiful in his eyes.

Now upon arriving the Heaven Palace. Chang Yihuo was dragged by the Emperor in secret and he was very displeased by it but he had no choice when the Empress glared daggers at him when they arrived and quickly pulled Wenhe Feng away before he could say ‘good night’ to the young man. He could only click his tongue in annoyance.

“Uncle. Walks slowly please” Wenhe Feng sigh while his Uncle dragging him towards his room and started to asked many questions.

Wenhe Jie is out of breath because of how he was worried for his little nephew and asking the young man of ‘where they went?’, ‘what are they doing?’ , ‘why they got home very late?’ and many more.

He then listened to his little nephew answering his questions patiently and he felt relief ‘Thank God. That wolf haven’t taken the meat’

“Uncle. Please, here have some water. You already out of breath ah and don’t worry, I am fine” Wenhe Feng assured his Uncle while he offered a glass of water but he doesn’t know why his Uncle is very cautious towards at big brother and besides, big brother is very kind to him.

Wenhe Jie take the glass and drink it “Thank you, Little Feng. However, you should have told me of your plans before you could go out with the Young Lord Chang. Ok?”

Little Feng nodded at his Uncle and the servants quickly entered the room as they informed that the hot bath is now ready for their young beautiful master. “Thank you” he thanked with a smile and all the maidservants blushes.

“Excuse me, Uncle. I have to go to bath. Are you going to retire for tonight?” Wenhe Feng stands up.

“Oh. No! I want to sleep here with my little nephew tonight. I love cuddling with you” Wenhe Jie said while his eyes twinkling in happiness. Little Feng laugh “Yes. I love cuddling with Uncle too” he said in glee. He really miss to be with his Uncle and he wanted to treasure it every moment. He went to the bathroom to take his hot bath.

After his bath and changing onto his night gown, he heard his Uncle ordered the servants to fetch them a midnight snacks.

It wasn’t not an hour before the midnight snacks delivered for them and they slowly eaten it. The Empress told the servants to retire for tonight as they are not needed anymore and reminded them to have some rest which the servants thanks their highness then left.

Both Uncle and Nephew are now in comfort and warmth of Wenhe Feng's bed which its big enough for them to sleep "Uncle. I hadn't told Big Sister about the secret" he said because he doesn’t know why he couldn’t tell the secret to his big sister when she’s also a family.

Wenhe Jie hugs his little nephew “You’re the first one to know about my secret because I am very worried of your safety” he said in honesty then he caresses little Feng’s hair in comfort “And don’t worry about your Big Sister. I will tell her in person so she won’t be surprised” Of course, he wouldn’t leave out his niece. He was supposed to tell her first because she was the eldest but he was gone before he was informed that his niece got enrolled and he couldn’t delayed time for his vacation or else, the Emperor might changed his mind.

“Hn. Ok, Uncle” Little Feng hummed while hugging his Uncle. He's really sleepy but before he could close his eyes to sleep someone called his name outside of his room. It was familiar because the owner of the voice is Chang Yihuo.

Wenhe Jie also hear it then he saw his little nephew got up from bed and went to the door. 'So the wolf is still howling ha!'

“Yes, Big Brother.” Wenhe Feng called in return and opens the sliding door.

Chang Yihuo saw his little red daisy wearing a night gown that hugged perfectly in little Feng’s body and he almost couldn't control himself to hug the young man infront of him when he heard a cough behind the door. He looked up to see the Empress lying in his red daisy’s bed and he was extremely jealous but he didn’t forget to greet the Empress “Good evening, Your highness. And to you too, Little Feng”

Little Feng blushed how big brother Chang stared at him “Good evening to you too, Big Brother” then he heard his Uncle asked the young Lord “What brings the young Lord here late at night? Both of you should sleep early because classes will begin tomorrow” Wenhe Jie reminded them.

“Don’t worry, Your highness. I only wanted to say good night to little Feng” he said still looking at the young man. He patted little Feng’s cheek and chuckled that it quickly become rosy “Sleep well tonight and I promised that I will accompanied you to school tomorrow. Also, I would like to have breakfast with you tomorrow?” he asked. Little Feng blushes and together with his beating heart isn’t helping him to be calm as he only nodded at big brother. “Alright. Good night, Ah'Feng” Chang Yihuo whispered and kiss his red daisy’s cheek which he never forget to kept the door blocked from the Empress glares.

“Good.. good.. ni…night, big.. bro…ther Yihuo” Little feng stuttered while looking away from the young lord gazed while his face is still red.

Chang Yihuo is now satisfied after seeing his red daisy before going to sleep and bid his good bye. Leaving Little Feng standing at the door and his heart is going to burst out from his chest after the kiss.

Then he heard his Uncle called him to go to bed already which he closed the door and was now again in comfort of his bed together with his Uncle. However, his heart is still loudly beating nonstop.

‘Dear heart. Please calm down tonight. Please’ he thought helplessly.

◇◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◇

Darks'k: Hey, Everyone. I'm back! Well, not really but still I managed to took some little time to update this chapter. I apologized for the long updates which I am sure that you already know why because Blackly informed you about it. As for the others who don't know. I am very busy in real life, having a load of works to finished before the month of July and I couldn't inserted my time to updated my stories. This humble alien only asked is for your patience to wait. Lastly, I apologized once again for the mistakes and errors. Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you!

The next chapter would be on Friday [GMT+8:00] and also, stay tuned for the chapters of Ye Xian and I Found His Heart within this week as Blackly will published the chapters for all of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 69.2K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...