Supernatural Series Rewrite...

נכתב על ידי queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... עוד

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5

1.9K 60 20
נכתב על ידי queenofdeansbooty

You woke up to someone wrapping duct tape around your chest, securing you against one of the chairs in the room. You opened your eyes and lifted your head, looking at the two men in front of you, one of them throwing the duct tape on the bed.

"Ah, she's awake!" one of them said, kicking Sam in his seat who was startled awake. "Great, now you're both awake."

"Who the hell are you?" You asked, trying to get out of the tape but realized it was no use.

"The name is Kubrick and this is my partner Creedy. Wow, Sam Winchester. We didn't even have to touch you and you went all spastic, knocked yourself out."

"What do you guys want?" You asked but you were shut up by a hand in your face. You reeled back, glaring at Kubrick who smirked at you.

"I used to think your friend Gordon sent me." He revealed.

"Oh, come on." You groaned, rolling your eyes at the mention of Gordon's name. You put him away in jail and you thought he wouldn't be a problem anymore. He better not have gotten out of that prison, that's for sure.

"Yeah, because he asked me to track you down, and put a bullet in your brain. First, start with the girl, Y/N. Then move onto Sam. Says that you're a pain in his ass for landing him in jail."

"Yeah, that sounds just like him," Sam said with an eye roll.

"But, as it turns out... I'm on a mission from God." Kubrick said, striking Sam across the face. Sam slumped forward, obviously out cold again.

"Hey! Leave him alone. You want someone to pick on, pick on me! I'm the one you want!" You yelled, afraid that one hit from them would kill Sam, knowing he had the world's worst luck.

"Oh, we will get to you. You know what, I think it's time to do what God wants." Kubrick said with a smirk.

"You think God exists? Hate to break it to you buddy, but he isn't real. Angels aren't real, Satan isn't real, you're just wasting your time chasing after a false hope." You said, glaring at him. He growled and backhanded you. You grunted in pain, already tasting the metallic copper. You spit out some blood onto the floor and looked at them.

"You think that is going to intimidate me? Buddy, I've been hurt a lot worse. There is nothing you can't do that hasn't already been done to me." You said, feeling some blood trickle down your chin.

"We'll see about that," Kubrick said, punching you in the face hard, you were surprised you didn't fall back in the chair. You were knocked out after that, the last thing you heard was the laughter coming from the man who hit you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to water being thrown on your face and you sighed, opening your eyes. You knew you would have a bruise under your eye and you could already feel your jaw pulsing from pain from when Kubrick hurt you the first time.

"You both were a part of that demon plan to open the gate, weren't you?" Kubrick asked, sitting on one of the beds.

"We did everything we could to stop it," Sam said, sighing at the pain.

"Lies! You're telling us lies! You were in on it. You know what their next move is, don't you?"

"Look, bitch, if we were helping the demon plan, we would have killed you by now. So, why don't you go back to whatever you were doing before and leave us the fuck alone? Why are you hanging out with Gordon anyways? He's a lunatic who kills people." You said, glaring at the men.

"Oh, and you don't? Gordon told me about your powers, you and Sam. I know what you're both capable of doing."

"No! Not anymore, no powers, no vision, nothing." Sam tried to say but Kubrick wasn't having any of it.

"LIAR!" He yelled, hitting Sam in the face again.

"He may not have his powers but I do and let me tell you when I get out, and I will get out, I'm using them on you." You said with a glare. Since you had pent up anger and you've been stressed out these last couple of days, your magic levels were getting higher and higher.

"Oh, you think so, huh? Go ahead, princess, use those powers of yours." Kubrick got on your level and you smirked. You knew you couldn't be able to use your hands but you had the rest of your body to prove yourself with. You didn't have to think twice about using your powers and with a flick of your hands, magic was pouring out of your body, sending the two men to tumble backwards.

"That wasn't even the worst of it, princess." You sneered. Kubrick, when he got himself situated, marched over to you and punched you in the face. You started laughing, your teeth red from your blood. You spit the blood out and looked at them, glad they were picking on you rather than Sam.

"Look, you're lying to me about your involvement. Now, there is an army of demons out there and we're looking for the endgame here. So, maybe you'd understand," Kubrick said, taking out his gun. "why we can't take chances." He pointed his gun at Sam and your eyes widened.

"No, leave him alone!" You tried to intervene just as Sam was protesting against the gun being in his face. Given his bad luck, that gun could go off any minute and kill him.

"Hey, Kubrick, wait a minute," Creedy said, silent until now.

"No, you saw what happened, Creedy," Kubrick said, turning to his partner and dropping the gun from Sam's face. "Ask yourself, why are we here? Because you saw a picture on the web? Because we chose this motel instead of another? Luck like that doesn't just happen."

"Look, we can explain everything..." Sam tried to say.

"No, Sam, they wouldn't understand it all." You said to Sam but Kubrick shut you up.

"Shut up! It's God, Creedy. He led us here for a reason, to do His work. This... is destiny."

"You're all just a bunch of fucking lunatics. God doesn't exist! There is no higher power!!" You said but he pointed the gun at your face which shut you up. He was about to pull the trigger when a voice stopped him. You've never been so relieved to hear his voice.

"Nope, not destiny or even a higher power. Just a rabbit's foot." Dean said, pointing his gun at Kubrick who turned and looked at him.

"Put the gun down, son, or you're gonna be scraping brain off the wall." You looked at Dean nervously, knowing you looked like a mess.

"Oh, this thing?" Dean asked, showing off his gun.

"Yeah, that thing."

"Okay, but there is something about me that you don't know," Dean said, setting his gun down. He picked up a pen that was right next to it and you wondered what damage he could do with a pen. Wait, you know that look of cockiness, he must have grabbed the rabbit's foot, making him extremely lucky. No, Dean, what did you do?

"Yeah, what's that?" Kubrick asked, pointing his gun at Dean.

"It's my lucky day," Dean said, tossing the pen in the direction of Kubrick's barrel. The pen was thrown just right and it lodged itself in the barrel nice and neat. You gasped and you looked at Dean in surprise. Sam, looked very impressed he could do that.

"Oh my God, did you see that shot!?" Dean laughed, proud of himself. Creedy lunged at Dean but missed when Dean moved to the side, sending Creedy into a wall, falling backwards and hitting the floor. Kubrick stared at the pen in his gun and came to his senses when he tried to dislodge it.

"I'm amazing," Dean said with a smile at you and Sam. You rolled your eyes and watched as Dean picked up a remote and just as Kubrick got the pen out, Dean threw the remote at Kubrick's dead, hitting him on the forehead which knocked him out cold.

"I'm Batman," Dean said in a suave tone.

"You're an asshole," You said, rolling your eyes slightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Dean got you and Sam untied, he took you to a cemetery where Sam was getting ready the things that were needed for the cleansing ritual. Dean, on the other hand, was scratching off scratch cards before his streak of good luck ended.

"Alright. Bone ash, cayenne pepper, that should do it." Sam said, standing up.

"On second..." Dean trailed off.

"Dean," You complained.

"Hey, with all this money, I'll be able to take you out on a proper date. So, hush." Dean said, grinning at his winnings.

"You take me out on plenty of "proper" dates." You said, happy that he wants to make you happy but done with the rabbit's foot. You needed it gone. Dean walked over to his jacket which is slung over a headstone and placed the scratch cards in his pocket before returning to the ritual.

"Alright, say goodbye 'wascawy wabbit'." Dean joked and just as he was about to drop it in the pit when a gun cocking is what made you stop.

"I think you'll find that belongs to me. Or, you know, whatever. Put the foot down, honey." Bela said, her gun pointed at Dean.

"No. You're not going to shoot anybody. See I happen to be able to read people. Okay, you're a thief, fine, but you're not—" Bela ignored whatever Dean was saying and moved her gun slightly to the right and aimed it at you before firing. You gasped in pain and clutched your shoulder where it was bleeding.

"You fucking bitch! Ow, motherfucker!" You cursed, holding your shoulder so that the blood flow was constricted.

"Son of a bitch," Dean said, glaring at Bela.

"Back off, tiger. Back off. You make one more move and I'll pull the trigger." Bela threatened. You groaned and you felt a hand on your good shoulder. You looked up at Sam and gave him a weak smile. Well, you've been shot before. This was nothing.

"You've got the luck, Dean. You, I can't hit. But your girlfriend? Your brother? They, I can't miss."

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You don't just go around shooting people like that!" Dean yelled at Bela.

"Relax. It's a shoulder hit, I can aim. Besides, who here hasn't shot a few people? Put the rabbit's foot on the ground now."

"Alright! Alright. Take it easy." Dean said, lowering the rabbit's foot slowly so he can show Bela he wasn't messing around. However, at the last minute, he throws it at Bela so she would have it catch it.

"Think fast," Dean said with a smirk. Bela caught whatever he threw at her and she sighed when she saw it was the foot.

"Damn it." She said with a sigh, lowering her gun.

"Now, what do you say we destroy that ugly-ass piece of dead thing?" Dean said. Bela sighed in annoyance but walked over to the embers and dropped the foot in there.

"Thanks very much. I'm out one and a half million, and on the bad side of a very powerful, fairly psychotic buyer."

"Wow. I really don't feel bad about that. Sam?" Dean asked his brother.

"Nope, not even a little," Sam replied.

"Y/N?" Dean asked you.

"Get the hell out of our faces." You said, clutching your shoulder. Bela sighed and turned away, walking towards Dean's jacket.

"Wait!" You aid, making her stop where she was. You walked over to her, stared into her eyes as you grabbed Dean's jacket with the scratch tickets in it.

"There, now leave." You said, glaring at her a little. She huffed in annoyance that she couldn't snatch the cards away and turned around, stomping away. You handed Dean his jacket, seeing the cards stick out of his pocket.

"Please, let's just leave before this gets ugly." You said and the brothers agreed. You all walked to the Impala, you clutched your arm to get the bleeding to stop.

"Here, let me see that," Dean said, stopping you. He checked the wound and saw an entry wound but not an exit wound. "The bullet is still in there. Let's go back to the motel room and I'll take that out."

"Thanks." You muttered, feeling Dean pull you in close by your good side.

"I guess we're back to normal now, huh? No good luck, no bad luck. Oh! I forgot we're up $46,000. I almost forgot about the scratch tickets." Dean said with a grin, taking you the tickets he scored.

"Congratulations, Dean." You smiled, walking with them to the car.

"Hey, I can finally get some new parts for Baby and take you out on a very expensive date."

"I look forward to it." You said with a smile, getting on your toes and kissing Dean.

"Hey, what about me?" Sam asked, joking of course.

"Separate motel rooms from us for a whole month."

"I'll take that deal." Sam agreed, all three of you getting in the car.

"Now that this is over, we have one thing to worry about now." You said as Dean drove away.

"What is that?" Dean asked.

"Gordon Walker. Even in jail, he's a pain in our asses." Dean laughed at this and turned on the music, turning it up as he drove. You needed to forget about these recent events, hoping that you would not have a case for a few days so you could relax.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

412 6 12
Join the reader and the boys on a whirlwind of emotions and adventure. Something's happening with Dean, leaving Sam and the reader to figure things o...
1K 71 23
A year after the demon incident, the newly married Winchester family has been preparing for a possible battle involving Lucifer and his army. But une...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
58.1K 1.8K 20
(Fyi, these were written starting in 2014. :) )Lillith has a plan to open a hell gate in Starling City. Sam gets a message on a website he created t...