Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1

3.3K 58 4
By queenofdeansbooty

Out of everything that is happening in your life, the most surprising thing is that a demon offered help to get Dean out of his deal. What made it so surprising was the fact that Ruby is a demon. You didn't know why she wanted to help or why she cared and she didn't feel like answering your questions. Something was off about her but you didn't know what. You didn't like Ruby, everything about her sent off alarm bells in your head. Of course, they did, she was a demon, that should be the only reason you were skeptical.

However, you didn't think she only wanted to help with Dean. You could sense a bit of an evil side to her and you didn't trust her at all. You only went along with her for Sam. You knew he was desperate to get his brother back and of course you were too, but not this way. You would find another way that didn't involve a demon.

Sam didn't want Dean to know about Ruby and who she was and what she wanted to do for Dean. You knew Dean was against you and Sam trying to get him out of his deal so you thought he was going to get pissed but you needed to let him know what was going on.

And you were right, he was blowing up. He did not like the sound of Ruby at all.

"Dean, please don't get mad at us. You have to understand why we are searching for help. You're my boyfriend, Dean, the love of my life. You can't expect us to do nothing." You said before Dean could yell at the two of you.

"Seriously, you find out this Ruby chick is a demon and the first thing you do is have a chat with her? No, you go for the holy water! What's the matter with you?" Dean raised his voice, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly as he drove. He was not a happy camper.

"Dean, it wasn't like that." You said, trying to get him to understand your side of this.

"What is there to understand? Y/N, you know better than to trust a demon! You know they lie. She knows yours and Sam's weakness which is me," Dean scolded you and Sam like you were children. "What else did she say?"

You looked at Sam and wondered if you should say anything. You told Dean everything about your encounter with the demon but you didn't tell him how much you were skeptical about her. There was something off about Ruby like she was after something much bigger than getting Dean out of his deal.

"Nothing, okay?!" Sam said, speaking for both you and himself. "Look, I'm not an idiot Dean, I'm not talking about trusting her. I'm talking about using her. I mean we're at war, right? We don't know shit about the enemy; we don't know where they are or what they're doing. I mean, hell, we don't know what they want. Now, this Ruby girl knows more than we will ever find out on our own. Yes, it's a risk, I know that, but we need to take it."

"Are you two okay?" Dean asked, the safety of you and Sam more important than some demon. "I mean, you two are feeling okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine, Dean." You said, resting your chin on the back of your hand which rested on the back of the front seat. Before anyone could say anything else, a phone started ringing. You frowned and checked your phone which was dark. Sam checked his phone and the same was for him.

"It's not mine," Sam noted. Dean checked his and it was off, so it couldn't have been it. Everyone was confused on where the ringing was coming from but Dean seemed to understand after a few moments.

"Wait, check the glove compartment, it's Dad's." Sam opened the glove compartment and pulled out one of John's old cell phones which was blaring the annoying ringtone.

"Why do you have John's cell phones?" You asked Dean while Sam answered it.

"I keep them charged in case any of my dad's contacts call him for whatever reason."

"No! No, no, no, don't call the police, I'll handle this myself, thanks. You know, can you just, uh, can you just lock it back up for me? Great. I uh, I don't have my—my book in front of me, do you—do you have the address so I can... Sure, okay. Go ahead. Right, thanks a lot." Sam said to the person on the other line. He grabbed a pen he saw lying on the ground and wrote something on the back of his hand. He abruptly ended the call and sighed.

"Who was that?" You asked, noticing his distress.

"Did you know dad had a huge lot at a storage place?"

"What?" Dean asked, glancing at his brother before going back to the road.

"Yeah, it's right outside of Buffalo."

"No way, how come he's never told us this? What's in it?" You asked.

"We are going to find out soon. Someone just broke into it." Sam said with a sigh.

"Well, at least I like New York." You said with a shrug, leaning back in your seat. You had a long time before getting to New York, much less Buffalo so you were going to try and take a quick nap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you knew it, you were getting out of the car, stretching your muscles. Your shirt rode up a bit, exposing your lower stomach to whoever was looking at you. Before you could put your arms back down, you felt a hand on your exposed skin and you opened your eyes to see Dean standing right in front of you.

"Hi, Dean." You said, confused as to why he was touching you. You and Dean couldn't keep your hands off each other and even though he loved PDA, this was something different. Maybe it was the look in his eyes or the gentleness of his touch.

"I love you." He whispered. You lowered your arms and smiled up at him, feeling his hand move further up your stomach.

"I love you too," you whispered back, leaning up and kissing him lightly.

"Come on, guys, we don't have much time," Sam said, walking down the street to the building where John's secret storage unit was. You and Dean ignored Sam, though and continued to stare into each other's eyes.

"Why are you touching my stomach?" You asked in a low voice, wondering if this had anything to do with Lisa and Ben.

"Your skin is so soft," That was the only explanation he gave before slinging an arm around you before trying to catch up to Sam. You bit your lip and shrugged, passing this off as Dean being Dean. He was only like this with you when you two were alone.

You, Sam, and Dean got into the elevator that would take you to the storage unit, waiting for the ride to stop.

"Man..." Dean trailed off with a shake of his head.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Just... dad. You know, him and his secrets. I mean, we spend all this time with the guy and it's like we barely know him."

"He liked to protect us, Dean. Apparently, whatever is in here, is something big and he didn't want us knowing about it." You said, grabbing his hand and holding it tight.

"Yeah, well, we're going to know about it now," Sam said, walking off the elevator when it stopped at the level the unit was on. You all got off the elevator and since Dean was the one who had the keys, he unlocked the padlock, opened the sliding door, taking out his flashlight. When you got the news of this storage unit, you didn't want to wait until morning to find out what was in here so it was still the middle of the night when you arrived.

You had your own flashlight and shone it around before landing on the floor. You stopped the brothers and saw a symbol that was drawn in red along with several bloody footprints.

"Look, something must be in here that John wanted to keep away from demons." Dean knelt and touched a wire that you didn't see but that Dean could. It was a trip wire that looks like it had already been tripped over. That must explain the bloody footprints you found.

"Whoever broke in here must have gotten shot. That would explain the blood on the ground." You observed.

"Yeah, but there are two sets of prints. This must have been a two-man job. The guy who was shot kept walking." Dean noticed.

"So, what could be so important that he would need a trip wire and a devil's trap to protect?" You wondered out loud.

"Well, that's what we're going to find out," Dean said, standing up. You three walked into the room and looked around, smiling when you found a box of old things that you, Sam or Dean made from school. You looked through the boxes and sifted through the memories.

"Hey, look at this!" Sam said, making you and Dean shine your flashlights at whatever Sam was holding. "This is my Division Championship soccer trophy. I can't believe he kept this."

"Yeah... It was probably about the closest you ever came to being a boy," Dean teased his brother. You chuckled as Dean walked over to another part of the unbelievably large storage unit before picking up a homemade shotgun. "Oh, wow! It's my first sawed-off. I made it myself. Sixth grade."

You looked around and gasped at what you found hanging on the wall. You walked closer to it and saw it was the book you had made John when you were growing up. It was a book of John, Sam, and Dean, filled with stories and memories of you all.

It was a shit book, just mostly filled with shitty drawings and stories that made no sense but he kept it. All these years. You sighed, knowing that John hated the life he brought on for his kids. All he wanted to do was bring justice for his wife and that led him down this path of death and misery. He tried to keep you, Sam and Dean normal and you guess with holding onto all these things, he could do just that and pretend.

"Hey, guys, check this out," Sam said, pulling you away from your thoughts. You met with Dean by Sam and looked at a room that was secured with a locked door. Well, the lock had been cut and you figured that whatever was stolen, came out of this room. You three walked into the room, shining your flashlights everywhere.

"Holy shit, this is amazing." You said, seeing symbols of all kind of things everywhere—on the walls, floors and on the objects in the room. There were all kinds of objects from weapons to objects you had no idea what they were.

"Look at this, he had land mines in here. Guns. The robbers didn't take this stuff. I guess they were after something else, huh?" Dean noticed. You looked around and you shone your flashlight on boxes with weird symbols you didn't recognize. You walked over to it and didn't touch it, but you felt a pull come from the boxes like they were supernatural.

"Hey, you guys, I'm getting weird feelings from these boxes." You felt two bodies next to you and extra light on the boxes.

"Whoa, those symbols are binding magic. These are curse boxes." Sam said from the right of you. Of course, he would know what they are.

"Curse boxes? They're supposed to keep the evil mojo in, right, kind of like the Pandora deal?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, they're built to contain the power of the cursed object," Sam informed.

"Well, Dad's journal did mention a whole bunch of stuff, you know? Dangerous hexed items and fetishes... He never did say where they ended up."

"This is where they ended up, I guess," You muttered, looking closely at the boxes. You frowned when you saw a shape in the dust as if there was a box there before. You touched the dust and sighed, looking at both brothers. "One box is missing. Great."

"Maybe they didn't open it." Dean tried to look on the positive side.

"Yeah, when does that ever happen to us. Of course, they opened it. With all these markings, they gotta be curious, at least. Come on, we have to find who these guys were." You said, walking with the brothers out of the unit.

"Where do we start?" Sam asked.

"With the security cameras. I'm sure John picked this spot for a reason. There must be cameras somewhere. My bet, whoever took that box, doesn't know what it is. Therefore, careless about covering their tracks." You said, walking back to the service elevator after locking everything back up.

"Yeah, the question is though, if they didn't know what it is, why take it in the first place?" Sam asked, making you think of things that you'd rather not know the answer to. You three took the elevator back down and walked to the main office, looking at the building. You smirked, seeing security cameras on the sides of the buildings. Hopefully, whoever stole the box, their trails don't end inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Let Him In By J

Fanfiction

77 0 8
When Dean has had enough of the constant back and forth flirting between you and Sam, he decides to take matters into his own hands. But, after slipp...
3.4K 95 8
Sam just couldn't get the memories out of his head, not anymore. Flashes of his time in hell and what Lucifer did to him are just bubbling below the...
33.7K 1K 80
A new threat looms over your head when you get your hands on the Demon Tablet. It possesses the one thing that will make all your nightmares go away:...
258K 7.5K 92
You're still on the hunt for the yellow-eyed demon even though John is now gone from your lives. While on the hunt, you meet interesting people and c...